A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

in a heart beat PRIVATE

Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

in a heart beat PRIVATE Empty in a heart beat PRIVATE

Post by Alyssa 11/28/2013, 11:14 am

Autumn walked along the damp trail. Maybe it had rained last night? She wore her leather jacket with her neighbourhood t-shirt underneath. She wore distressed denim ripped jeans. Her hair was done in a braid flowing over her left shoulder. Some hair strands got lose and made it look like a messy look. perfect. Autumn continued to walked along the trail until she approached her favourite spot. It was right on the creek perfect for training with her dagger. She sat on a rock and sharpness her knife with the rock. She smiled as the blade came of perfect.

She started to practice lounging and stabbing with it. She made sounds thar sounded like she was doing karate. That was another good thing no one could hear her when she was in the forest this far unless the came all the way out.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

in a heart beat PRIVATE Empty Re: in a heart beat PRIVATE

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/28/2013, 11:31 am

Prince wandered in, searching for a an isolated place where he could train knife throwing without accidentally hurting anyone. He thought he had found the perfect spot as he walked into an apparently deserted creek, but soon he realized there was already a girl training there. He sighed, since he was already exhausted from walking, and he rathered giving up efore taking one more step. Nevertheless, he wasn't mean enough to interrupt her and claim the place. And as he stared there, he realized he was sort of enchanted about the way how such a pretty girl could fight so gracefully and with such skill. He thought there would be nothing bad about sitting there and watching her train as he rested from his long walk. And that was what he did, clamouflaging between the woods, as he hoped the girl wouldn't notice his voyeuring.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 11/28/2013, 7:29 pm

Autumn kept swinging and kicking until she heard movement behind her. She quickly jumped gracefully turning in midair. "Hello?!" She shouted advancing knife in hand. "Who's there." She say movement and walked carefully ready for action. She looked to her left and there stood a boy he was stunningly handsome. I pointed my dagger towards him not knowing if this was an enemy or not. "Why are you here and how did you find this place." I said defensively. She knew barely anyone could find this place. If was so deep on the woods. Unless he was wandering and just came across this. But there had to be a catch.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/28/2013, 7:44 pm

OOC: Please remember to use question marks. It confuses me sometimes. I never described Prince as being stunningly handsome, dude, he's just charming.

Prince widened his golden brown eyes. Before the overreaction of the girl, he almost raised his hands to show he was carrying no weapons. But in fact, he did, he just wasn't the kind of guy who would attack a defenseless girl in the middle of the woods. Maybe she wasn't so defenseless neither, but still, Prince was completely shocked for a moment before he could answer. "I don't wanna hurt you. I was just walking around and... started watching you. I'm sorry." He didn't sound as firm as he wanted to. Not that he was scared, it was against his principles. He was just a bit shaky because the girl looked even more attractive when she was mad.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 11/28/2013, 8:32 pm

ooc: sorry about the question marks I don't usually make those mistakes... And he was stunningly handsome in her opinion.

Autumn put her knife down when he said he means no harm. She smiled and sheathed her knife. "I'm Autumn daughter of Hephaestus." She smiled gesturing a handshake. "You are?" She asked politely, brushing her her hair out of her face revealing a scar from the manticore attack she had as a child on the left aide of her forehead. She brushed the strand of hair behind her ear it moved back to its place over her scar. Swear dripped from her face because she was working hard practicing and it was really hot.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/29/2013, 11:48 am

Prince regained his composure. That was kinda ridiculous. For a second he thought that girl would cut him with her tiny knife. But there she was, right after, introducing herself to the unknown weirdo who was seemed to be stalking her. "I'm Prince, son of Phobus. Actually, I was searching for a place for training, but I see you already claimed this spot, so I'm just leaving you alone. See you." He decided that it would be better to leave that place quickly  and continue his walking. He wouldn't admit, but the presence of that girl, and the way how she was suddenly all kind to him, was making him a bit embarrassed. "Wait, how did you get that scar?" He asked with petulant curiosity, being too observer as always.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 11/29/2013, 11:21 pm

My smile turned into a frown. That scar was from the attack from the manticore. A touchy a subject. "Um.. Well..." She stuttered. It wasn't usual she was shy. She felt like crying. But she wouldn't cry in front of anyone that was for late at night when she was alone. And no one could make fun of her. "An attack I had when I was finding my way to CHB. It was done by a ma..n..." She stopped not wanting to bring back the memory. She gathered her courage mostly, to look brave and courageous like she always was. She sighed. "A manticore." She sighed stuttering as she said its name.

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/30/2013, 10:55 am

Suddenly, that smiley girl was about to cry. Prince realized he had touched a nerve after ten words of talking and regreted immediately whatever he had said. Maybe he definately wasn't good with people, or maybe that girl was one of the many traumatized demigods who lived in there. Prince asked about that scar with an innocent curiosity, as he expect to hear an epic story about some past battles. As any other hero, he had thousands of scars, each one brought him the memory of some fight that marked him, but none of them was painful like that. Autumn was probably remembering about the lost battle with the monster that killed her family or something. He was so sorry for bringing those memories back to her mind. "S-sorry. You don't have to tell me if it hurts you, really." He felt like wiping her tears but that would be awkward. He didn't even know that girl and already felt compassion for her.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 11/30/2013, 11:14 am

ooc: are we doing the lover thing?

Autumn smiled as Prince told her she didn't have to talk about it. "No.." She said. "Its just my best friend died, and.." This time she couldn't stop the tear. She wanted to hug Prince and never let go but, she didn't know he felt that way to her. She sighed and sat down on the huge rock by the river. "I should talk about it, I just don't like to because... You know, memories." She forced a fake smile knowing it looked like it was fake. She decided not to say anything until he talked because more tears would come she was lucky off with a couple but they were noticeable. Autumn felt like crying for a different reason. No one had ever seen her cry. Prince could tell someone, that... That would be I cried. I had always been the brave courageous one, but now... Who knows. "Can we not tell anyone about.. You know me crying..?" I stuttered forgetting about what I said I was going to stop talking.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/30/2013, 7:59 pm

OOC: You mean the breaking heart thing? Sure!

Oh, so that was it. It made a lot of sense. Prince couldn't live without his sister and he had been through hard times as he tried to protect her from the manticores around. He could almost imagine that girl's pain. He wanted to hug her, but all he would do was try to comfort her with his clumsy words. "Of course I won't tell anyone. But listen, there's nothing bad about crying. You gotta let the sadness out. Again, he felt the impetus of putting his arms around her, but he was confined to hold her wrist softly.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 12/1/2013, 12:40 pm

ooc: there is only one manticore like there is only one medusa. Short post ^^

Autumn smiled as he said crying was bad. "It is to me, I grew up being the bravest and to see the bravest person in group cry..." That was pretty self explanatory. As he put his hand on my wrist She smiled. Autumn really did really like this guy. She was deciding what she should say. She decided on nothing and waited for him to make the next move,
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/4/2013, 6:21 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait! I've been busy. I know, I just used manticore as an example of any monster.

As Autumn didn't pull him out immediatly as he expected, Prince realized he wouldn't get a smack if he stroked her soft as he was willing to. And so he did. Her hair was so silky as it looked like and he had to force himself to stop. He suddenly remembered he had a crush on redheads. Dammit. "You may be the bravest person but you're still human." He continued, trying to sound indifferent. He barely knew that girl but there seemed to be magnetism between them.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 12/4/2013, 6:56 pm

a smile I tried to hide formed across my face as Prince stroked my hair. As we seemed to find a connection together I thought of James. But I had to get over James was with Jana now, not me. He said spoke. "I may be human, but I may not be seen crying." I smiled. I felt safe with Prince and there was defiantly a spark.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/9/2013, 4:32 pm

Prince sponteaneously moved away from her when he realized what he was doing. He thought it would be better to try to control his urges for the first time in his life. The best method would be to leave that place as soon as possible, after all he shouldn't even be there, and he felt like he was invading that girl's space. That absurd situation of love at the first sight was against his principles, after all, it was usually the opposite that happened. "I quit discussing then." He chuckled nervously. "I'm bothering you even more now, right? Don't you want me to leave?" For some reason, he felt like he needed her permission.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 12/16/2013, 9:59 pm

"No!" She she said. "Don't go." Autumn sat on the grass and patted a spot beside me gesturing for him to sit. "I want to get to know you." I said crossing my legs. I zipped up my leather jacket feeling a cold breeze wisp across me. "It's getting kinda cold." I said wanting him to put his sweater over me or cuddle up next to me.

Last edited by Alyssa on 12/19/2013, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/19/2013, 7:57 am

OOC: Soooo short I don't feel like replying. Muahahaha joking. But you could edit it to make it a bit more interesting, if not I'll be forced to reply with a short post too. I was having finals and I sorta left again and all my rps would be abandoned now. I'm asking everyone if they would really like to go on.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 12/19/2013, 10:49 am

ooc; I would like to continue. I edited it to make it longer.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/19/2013, 4:03 pm

OOC: It's fine now. Thanks.
    Prince shrugged as he sat by her side. "Whatever." He didn't have anywhere to go anyway, he just rathered to go away from her before he got too close. Get to know. Would their open their hearts and share every detail about each other's lifes? That sounded sort of dangerous. Prince knew he wasn't able to fall in love, get in a serious relationship, although he thought had retired from his career as heartbreaker when his own heart was broken. Besides, he wouldn't hurt such a pretty and apparently fragile girl he barely knew. But when she shrank in cold, Prince's obscure gentlemanly showed up, and he took off his own coat and put it around her shoulders without even asking. "Is it better now?" He asked kindly.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 1/20/2014, 10:42 pm

"A little," I grinned. I liked this guy, but that much? I didn't know. I didn't want to rush things, between us. I pulled his sweater around me so it kept me warmer. I looked at the raging river. I couldn't get over the fact that I cried in front of this guy. I never cried. No one I ever knew even my own mother has seen me cry. Everyone knew, I just didn't cry. But this guy, Prince had know seen me cry. I would I know we wouldn't tell anyone. I couldn't let anyone know. I would murder that guy. A troubled look crossed my face. I quickly changed it into a smile hoping hd hadn't noticed.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/25/2014, 6:53 am

OOC: I was at an extended sleepover and I forgot to tell. I missed my PC.

Prince recognized a murderous look when he saw one. That scared him a little bit and he looked away. He could swear that girl was getting into him. Maybe she was a psycho. Maybe she was on her PMS. Anyway, it was really creepy, and there was an unavoidable silence next. When he finally dared to look back at her, she was smiling again, and he wondered if it was only his imagination. "So, who's your godly parent?" Dumb way to start a deep conversation but at that moment it was the best he could do without sounding terrified or shy. Fear, in these cases, was good for self-defense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:21 pm