A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Teagan, ready for approval

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Teagan, ready for approval Empty Teagan, ready for approval

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 11:04 am

Name: Teagan Jerry Ien
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Long, black, curly
    Height: 5 feet tall
    Body Type: Skinny, but built
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: unclaimed
    Mortal Parent: Jerry Ien; the best friend of Phil Hoover, father of Nicholas Hoover
    Country of Origin: Italy (Rome); like Phil, his father is a F.B.I. Agent (always traveling), and at the time, when Teagan was given to him, they were in Rome
    Pets: none
    Talents: singing, school (he is very intelligent)
    Weapon**: none
    Personality: Teagan is courteous, and fun. He can be shy around people he doesn't know, though. He isn't exactly fond of the idea of being a demigod. Teagan is very open to good friends, but he really hasn't met any good friends, yet. He is a bit of a 'daddy's boy,' and likes to do things with his father. Teagan is intelligent, and does well in school.
    Flaws: Teagan is scared of snakes, spiders, heights, and the dark. He is allergic to some kinds of trees. Teagan is easily frightened. He gets annoyed easily. Teagan isn't very good at standing up for himself. He is dependent. Teagan can be whiny.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none, yet
    Life Before CHB*:

Jerry Samantha Ien is an F.B.I. Agent. He started at twenty-four. He became good friends with Phil Hoover in his first few weeks of working there. Phil was also a newbie. They did very many missions together, later.

One day, when they were twenty-six while Phil was out, Jerry, in Greece, met a tall and beautiful women named 'Miya.' After staying together for a few months, Miya disappeared. Phil came back, and revealed he had been in love, too. When in California, one day, Phil was given a son, left on the doorstep of an apartment building, where the F.B.I. Agents were staying. He left, with his son, taking another break.

A month later, when Jerry and the F.B.I. were in Rome, he got a son: he named him Teagan. Jerry kept Teagan a secret from everyone else, even Phil, until later on.

Teagan grew up in Rome, with his aunt, Fiona. He went to school, and basically learned everything to do with Rome, including the gods, though, he seemed more interested in Greek gods. He begged Fiona to move to Greece, but she said no.

One day, his uncle, Bertram, Jerry's brother, showed up, back from his 'traveling around the world' trip. He said he'd take Teagan to Greece, but he could not live there. Bertram took him there, and he loved it. Though, a few months later (Teagan was now seven), Jerry came to Rome, wanting to see Teagan. Fiona told him he was in Greece, with Bertram. Jerry was upset.

He told Phil everything about Teagan. Phil though that he had married a goddess, and that Teagan was a demigod. When Bertram and Teagan returned, Phil and Jerry sent him to live in America, with James, Phil's brother.

Teagan learned English over the years. Soon, Phil and Jerry returned, when he was twelve. Phil and Jerry promised to get Nick, Phil's son, to take him to camp on Thanksgiving (this is happening right now in a topic). Nick came to northern Manhattan with Austin, son of Ares (kronos' character), where they had Thanksgiving, and soon Phil and Jerry told Nick about Teagan. Nick and Austin are/will taking Teagan to camp.

RP Example*:

Teagan smelled a funny smell. Perhaps it was the box of rocks being burned in the fireplace? He rolled his eyes at James liking that smell. James was an odd elder man. Teagan got up, going into the kutchen, grabbing a bannana - ugh, he hated banana peels. He didn't need help for this, did he? Teagan tugged, but basically smashed the banana.

Any notes about your characters: Jerry can see through the mist, as can Phil, if I never mentioned that.
    Also, Teagan can speak a little Greek and Latin, and a lot of Italian.

Last edited by Mace on 11/30/2013, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Teagan, ready for approval Empty Re: Teagan, ready for approval

Post by Kendall 11/29/2013, 10:31 pm

I hope you know that Rome is a city, not a country?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 11/30/2013, 9:58 am

/facepalm

Edited!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/30/2013, 2:13 pm

Approved. When you want your character claimed, just PM me or Morgan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:56 pm