A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Is it always this cold?

Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Is it always this cold? Empty Is it always this cold?

Post by Alyssa 12/1/2013, 9:14 pm

Hayden walked freezing. "Does it always have to be this damn cold." She growled and sat down at the table. She hated almost everything but the cold was top at of the list. Hayden is always in a bad mood but now. Now she was deadly. Hayden took a plate and a goblet and say down.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Is it always this cold? Empty Re: Is it always this cold?

Post by J.D. 12/1/2013, 9:17 pm

I picked up a gobblet and sat across from another girl, shivering as much as me. "Enjoying the cold?" I asked as sarcasticly as I could. I decided on some hot chocolate to drink, I could splurge when I wanted.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 12/1/2013, 9:35 pm

Hayden snarled at the girl. "I see your enjoying it as we'll." she growled and decided on coke to drink and pasta to eat. "You really think your smart don't you?" She snarled. "I bet people have already warned you about me." "Hayden's mean she's so dark blah blah blah." She spat. "I like being dark because then people are scared of me!" She snapped and zipped up her leather jacket.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/1/2013, 9:40 pm

I looked over my steaming hot chocolate at the girl. "I'm new here. I think that sums up what I think about you. And everyone else fo that matter." I sipped my hot cocoa. "I'm Rose. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, 'Oh yes, a flower name for the daughter of Aphrodite, of course...' But, only my relatives call me that. My real name is actually a guy's name so there."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 12/1/2013, 10:33 pm

"Ha! Rose!" I snarled. "What a name!" I grinned. "Ha is your last name Flower?" I said laughing at my own joke. "Ha a daughter of Aphrodite? I already hate you!" I laughed hoping she would leave, because she was annoying me. "Gods your annoying." I groaned.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/2/2013, 7:27 pm

"Oh please, don't send me back to the Aphroditz cabin, gods!" I look her way, hoping she would catch my drift. "All it is is, 'Oh Rose, you're such a mess, somebody clean her up.' or 'I don't even know how she's related to us.'" I moan at the thought of the first time I stepped in the cabin, mud-covered and mussed up. "Everyday I feel like I'm being thrown into an episode of ANTM!" I slam down my goblet spilling some hot chocolate on my sleeve. I bring it to my face and suck it off. "So what's your story, princess?" I asked her matter-of-factly a slight smirk on my face.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 12/2/2013, 10:37 pm

Princess? She called me princess? Even if she was sarcastic no one calls me that. "I took out my dagger and stood up knocking my plate on the floor. I placed my dagger on her throat. "Don't ever call me that again." I growled with my dagger still on her neck I continued. "I don't care if your messy or what ever, no one calls me princess." I growled moving my dagger from her neck. "Got it?"
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/2/2013, 10:52 pm

"Okay. Okay, I surrender." I put my hands up in defense, backed up, and sat back down. Your majesty, think you own this place. Nice facade. I thought to myself. "So what's your story..." I paused at the end of the sentence, but I didn't call her anything but, ",Hayden? Got beat up, left for dead, and sent here, hmm?"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 12/3/2013, 10:08 am

"You don't need to now my past!" I snapped not wanting to share my terrible abuse in the past. "It has nothing to do with you so don't get in other peoples past!" I snapped at her. My past was somthing I would never share. With anyone. Unless I really really really trusted them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 7:30 pm