A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Stuck In Hell

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Stuck In Hell Empty Stuck In Hell

Post by kayt smells 12/2/2013, 3:04 pm

It all started out when I woke up in a forest. I remembered camping that night, but not in this forest. It was dark and chilly. I heard a noise, I decided to go investigate. After walking for a while I saw a faint blue light in the distance, I was walking towards it when I saw it was a blueish tree. There was a note pinned to it, when I read it, it had a disturbing message.

Don't try to run,
    I will find you
    You are in my territory
    You are dead.

I turned around after hearing another noise, I started to walk slowly away. 'Do not panic, just walk it off.' Thats when I came across a basement thing. Maybe I could just hide there, maybe the creature would not find me. As I walked down the stairs I felt a chill go up my spine, my breathing was off. I was scared, I had someone coming after me. I heard water running, I was nearing a door. I hesitated before opening the door, I heard a noise behind me and I quickly shut the door. Thats when I felt something weird, it was sticky and wet, I looked down and I was in ankle deep water, but it wasn't water. It was this gooey substance pouring from god knows where. I was trying to move but it was hard, I finaly moved from where I was and attemted to run. The substance was up to my knees now. As soon as my legs where starting to get numb, I spotted a door. 'Might as well get out of here' I stumbled over to the door, the handle was freezing cold. My teeth started to chatter as I opened it, another set of stairs. I had to pull myself out of the substance as it started to go down the steps, I quickly attempted to close the door before breaking into a sprint. I noticed my surroundings, it looked like I was in a sewer. I noticed I was stuck in a dead end. Boxes covered up a door and my best attempt to exscape was to remove them. Thats when I heard footsteps, they where getting louder and louder and all of a sudden they stopped. I started to climb over the boxes, getting to the door faster, I felt and ice cold chill and shivered. I continued to throw the boxes away from the door and didn't even hesitate to open the door. I was in a full sprint running through hallways and down stairs untill I saw a door. It said 'Exit' and I thought 'Well I might as well open it.' The door opened with a loud creek as it revieled what was in the room. The door shut behind me and locked me in here. There was a paper on the table, it read.

So you try to exscape
    Not in here you will
    I should be here right now
    Unless you can exscape

I was breathing heavily, the only thing in here that could block the exit was the book shelf. It was worth a try so I ran over there and franticly tried to open it. I finally pushed it out of the way and saw a safe like thing. I pushed a button and it opened. I pushed myself in there and saw that it was a tunnel like thing. Thats when I heard it, a laugh. Then I heard in a deep british accent

"You will die painfully slow my darling, painfully slow."

Thats when I remember a scream and passing out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up with blurry vision, as my vision comes into focus I see a tall man with blonde hair and startiling blue eyes. He had a wip, that must explain the stinging on my shoulder. He walks over to me and grabs my neck. He pulls me over to a chair and says,

"Sadly the torture is almost over."

Thats when I remembered all of the things he did. He beat me, he didn't feed me and lastly he put me in chambers. There was creatures that would attack me and startle me. The tourture was ending and I was glad. I saw him hang up a rope and he brought me over to the rope. He tied a little hole and placed it on me. He started tightining the rope as I thought. 'I don't want to die, but the tourture is over.' Finally, he made me jump as my vision blurred I felt pain trickle up spine. My vision blurred and it felt so good to shut my eyes and go to a forever peaceful rest.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Stuck In Hell Empty Re: Stuck In Hell

Post by Chronos 12/2/2013, 3:23 pm

whoa.....that was disturbingly awesome

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:08 am