A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath

DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath Empty If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath

Post by DannyBoi 12/22/2013, 6:52 pm

Dylan was busy training himself for battle, whenever that would be. It was kind of Dylan's lifestyle to push his limits. Today, it was "water survival" as he called it. This consisted of fighting ocean currents, holding his breath for extended periods of time, and overall conditioning. He wasn't a fitness junkie, he was well conditioned. There he was, treading water, with the delusion of there being a war in his mind. The current was strong, strong enough to take him in, throw him around like a rag doll, then launch him onto the shore. When he was done coughing up water and caught his second wind, he realized what had happened and grew angry. He hit the sand next to him, and shouted in anger. At this rate, I'll never be able to survive any attack. He thought to himself.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath Empty Re: If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath

Post by kaitycat4 12/22/2013, 7:20 pm

Lauren trudged onto the beach. She had a book in her hand trying to finish the last chapter. Being captivated in the book she didn't notice the large rock she was about to walk into. With one long stride Lauren smacked her shin into the front of the rock. "Son of a bi...." She fell back into the toasty sand holding onto her shin. "Oh yeah....wooo that hurts."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath Empty Re: If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath

Post by DannyBoi 12/22/2013, 7:57 pm

Dylan heard someone say something that Chiron wouldn't exactly approve of. He turned his head to see a girl, who has fallen over a rock. She was grasping her a shin and rocking back and forth in pain. Dylan ran over to her to see if he could do anything. Are you okay? Is there anything I can do? He asked her.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/22/2013, 8:10 pm

Lauren's eyes widened as the guy came up. "Oh great now I look like a complete idiot!" She looked at her shin that was a little cut up. "No thanks I'm fine just a little bleeding."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/22/2013, 9:29 pm

Dylan saw the cut on her shin. He ripped a piece of his shirt and used it as a bandage. The fact that it was drenched in salt water would make it act like alcohol too. Don't worry about the shirt, I was going to throw it away anyways. Now hold still, this will hurt just a little. He said, then he wrapped it around her leg.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/22/2013, 9:31 pm

Lauren winced as the salty water touched her open wound. "T-thanks." She smiled and looked around for her book.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/22/2013, 9:48 pm

Dylan didn't know he was kneeling on her book, but he did notice that she was looking for something. Are you looking for something? He asked her. The girl looked fit. She had a nice, toned body with pretty grey eyes. Daughter of Athena, no doubt. She must be smart, and that's what I need. I could use her for my team. He thought to lhimself. This "team" he was referring to was a team of select demigods that he liked. He would use this team for quests, capture the flag, chariot racing, any other type of sporting event as well. So far the team only had one member, Dylan himself, but adding someone seemed like the perfect idea, and this girl seemed to be a fine specimen. He just had to see how she was.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/22/2013, 10:11 pm

Lauren looked around. "My book I was almost done with it," her eyes peered to his body and she looked down at his knee. "Your uh...sitting on it." She pointed to the book.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/22/2013, 10:39 pm

What? Oh, sorry. Here you are. He said giving it to her. It was a pretty thick book with no title. So what book is that? He asked her.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/22/2013, 10:48 pm

"Just a documentary." Lauren shrugged and smiled. "It's pretty good."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/22/2013, 11:46 pm

Well then. Daughter of Athena I suppose? He asked. The eyes were a dead give away, but he just wanted to be sure.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/22/2013, 11:57 pm

Lauren nodded and shook out the sand. "Yeah my names Lauren." She held out her hand.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 9:52 am

Dylan grabbed her hand and helped her up. I'm Dylan, it's nice to meet you. koHe said. So, what brings you to the beach? I'd excpect someone almost done with a book to be camping out in a corner until they were done. That's what I did with the Iliad and the Odyssey. He said.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 12:12 pm

Lauren stood up and brushed off her clothes. "Oh sometimes I read walk..." Lauren blushed and placed a strand of hair behind her ear. "It's an embarrassing habit of mine."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 12:23 pm

Well, I don't mind any habits. Bad ones should be broken,"embarassing" ones should stay. He said.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 12:26 pm

Lauren smiled and placed her book back into her bag. "True...what were you doing out here?"
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 12:53 pm

Physical conditioning. I've gotta keep my strength up if I'm going to be the best at capture the flag. He said to her.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 12:58 pm

Lauren laughed. "Really? You get THAT into it?"
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 1:34 pm

Trust me, it's more than that. But I don't want to scare you. he said
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 1:38 pm

Lauren smiled a beautiful smile. "Well it's your life I shouldn't butt myself into it."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 2:25 pm

DejzActually, I would like to talk to you. I'm starting a team... he started. He continued to explain the idea. What happened in the titan war won't happen again. We will not have countless demigods lose their lives again. So are you serious about this, tell me now. he said
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 4:37 pm

Lauren scratched her head. "Why would you want me on your team?"
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 5:00 pm

Well, just by observation, I know that you're smart. You like to research, hence the biography, and your mother is Athena, goddess of battle strategy and wisdom. Someone like that could help me out, on the battle feild and the arena. He said. If Dylan was good at anything, it was flattery and insults. One you just uplift their insecurities, say that those are their strengths. With the other, you attack their thoughts.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 5:47 pm

Lauren blushed. "Really? Well in that case id love to join your team. "
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 6:03 pm

Great, now I have a few questions for you. he said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 11:18 am