A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath - Page 2 Empty Re: If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 6:04 pm

"Like what?"
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath - Page 2 Empty Re: If you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 6:52 pm

Who else do you know should join? What I need for the team is strength, speed, range, brains, and a leader. I'm the leader, and you're the brains. Know anyone who can fit those? He asked

Ooc: For real, I want characters from other roleplayers as well. I'm thinking about doing something with "the team" later on.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 6:54 pm

"Hmm..." Lauren bit the bottom corner of her lip. "For strength definitely a child of Ares and for speed a child of Hermes. I'm not sure about range though."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 7:02 pm

What about Apollo? Any kid from there?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 7:04 pm

"Apollo would be good yes... Unfortunately I don't know very many people."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/23/2013, 11:18 pm

No bother, leave that to me. So, what's your ideal battle strategy?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 11:22 pm

"I usually hide from above and attack when there guard is down."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/24/2013, 12:54 pm

Impressive, but typical. They'd be expecting that. You need another way of approaching them, like ambushing them.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/24/2013, 1:51 pm

"I'm not very good at fighting." Lauren bit her lip.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/24/2013, 4:03 pm

You don't need to be good at fighting, just good at tactics. He said. Dylan then squatted down into the damp sand and drew out a map. It was the forest, the places for capture the flag, and a lot of X's and O's.
    Then he looked at Lauren and said, If the enemy were to split down the middle, how would you tell your army to move? Those type of questions are often forgotten. It wouldn't matter if you had the best weapon, if your enemy has a better plan, you will lose. He had more of a solemn tone to his voice. He didn't want to sound like Chiron did. Do you think, with a little research, you can come up with great plans?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/24/2013, 4:46 pm

"Well of course. With a little research you can learn anything!" Lauren squatted down and looked at the map. "I actually have seen some books about battle strategy in the library."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/27/2013, 11:44 pm

Great! Now, let's talk more... intimate. How's a leader going to lead if he doesn't know his own team? He asked her.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/27/2013, 11:45 pm

Lauren shrugged. "You got to get a team togeather before you can call yourself a leader."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/28/2013, 2:30 pm

True, but I could still gain a friend.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/28/2013, 2:34 pm

"Who?" Lauren looked at him softly with an eyebrow raised.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/28/2013, 2:44 pm

Uhm... you? He said. You seem cool, and I guess a new friend never hurt anyone at the camp. What do you say?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/28/2013, 2:47 pm

"I'm down." Lauren smiled. "You seem pretty cool yourself."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/30/2013, 4:30 pm

Thanks. Well, how's about we go ahead and chat? How long have you been at the camp?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/30/2013, 5:55 pm

"About three years how about you?"
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/6/2014, 3:30 pm

Almost a year. It'll be my one year anniversary in a couple of months, He said. I still have dreams about my arrival. Just for time's sake, it wasn't pretty. In truth, it wasn't. It was the first time he ever killed anything. That thought stayed with him, and made him fell like a hunter, or a warrior. Alright, now what's your favorite camp activity?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/6/2014, 3:54 pm

"Ermm." Mila bit her lip and stared at the sky. "Probably the library. Yeah I'm really boring."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/7/2014, 1:05 am

No, you're not. I've really enjoyed this conversation. It's better than the ones my brothers give me. Theirs usually consist of "who's your favorite line-backer" and "Why don't you like football?" It's because I just don't like the idea of guys twice my size tackling me. He said. He realized he was geting loud, inhaled deeply, and exhaled sharply. Yet this conversation has been... intelectual, and that I enjoy much more than football. I guess I'm pretty boring too, huh?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 9:48 am

"Nah your fun to talk to." Lauren chuckled and looked around. "I don't like football either. I don't understand the point of it." Lauren put a loose strand of hair behind her ear.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 1/7/2014, 5:37 pm

Dylan stood there, collecting his thoughts, then it hit him. I have a feeling this meeting was no accident. I mean, with you tripping on the rock, and me being at the beach, and us just meeting each other...this had to have been planned by something. Maybe, the gods want us to make this team. I'm just saying, it could be true. He said. It probably wasn't true, but it could be. With that thought in mind, he continued the conversation. What do you think?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 5:44 pm

Lauren chuckled. "Fate?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:22 pm