A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Your Luck Just Ran Out

lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female
    Number of posts : 320
    Registration date : 2013-07-30

Your Luck Just Ran Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Luck Just Ran Out

Post by lexypaws 2/9/2014, 9:11 pm

Sounds like great practice I say looking at Stella. What do you say?

Sure, why not? I say shrugging. I twirl my dagger in my hand slowly. My dark eyes glint in the reflection of the shiny surface.
    CalliopeMcCann

Female
    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2013-11-25

Post by CalliopeMcCann 2/11/2014, 4:20 pm

Sounds like fun. Calli said getting a better grip on her sword.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 2/17/2014, 3:57 pm

I throw the sword one more time before adjusting my grip on the sword. Blake's advice runs throw my head as my heart rate increases at the excitement of a spar.

Wait let me put this sword away. I say putting it back where I got it. I pull my dagger out again and adjust my grip ready to spar. Sorry prefer to fight with a dagger.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

Post by DannyBoi 3/20/2014, 8:16 pm

Well then, I guess we're all ready? Blake asked around. He looked and saw everyone in their ready stances, eagerness glowing in their eyes. He grasped his sword tightly, and was ready to lunge. He started them all with a count down. All right, three… two… one… SPAR!
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 3/20/2014, 9:10 pm

Energy bolts through me as my sword makes contact with Blake's. I lunge to the side dodging a strike from Stella. I slide on my knee a short distance away dropping the sword next to me. I pull my bow off and shoot an arrow at the blade of Stella's dagger, knocking it out of her hand. I sling my bow back over my shoulder and pick the sword up. I jump up getting ready for the next move.

I have barely enough time to react as Sky  shoots my dagger out of my hand. I search the ground frantically, looking for my dagger. I try to focus but find little success. You can use your power barely. So you don't hurt anyone that should buy you some time. I look over at Sky as she jumps back into her position. I stare at her and she screams quickly before collapsing on the ground.Holy Hera! What did I do? Forgetting my dagger I run over to her make sure she was okay.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 3/28/2014, 4:08 pm

Blake was slightly surprised at how much force went into Sky's strike. As he was about to comment on it, he looked over at Sky as she fell to the ground. Wait, what just happened? He asked Stella.

Last edited by DannyBoi on 3/29/2014, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 3/28/2014, 7:01 pm

I... I didn't.... I swear..... I just meant to stun her! I didn't mean..... I Try to lift her up but struggle.  She will be fine, I hope. I swear I didn't mean for this to happen. I just had to act fast and.... Oh My Gods I'm so sorry Sky. I sigh finaly calming down. I look over at the other two worried. I'm sorry I can't help her, I don't know how strong her fear is. Some people are only out for a few minutes while others are out for a week or more. I look down wondering what her fear is.

OOC: is it Blake or Dylan?
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 3/29/2014, 5:06 pm

Fear… mind control… it all depends on her strength mentally. Those with less mental strength than others succumb to mind control then hose with more mental strength. Blake said. He looked down at Sky's shivering body, and felt useless. He had no powers, just a well enough knowledge base of them. He wasn't a child of Athena, so there was no way he could ever learn everything there was to know about powers, it was too much. Even he hardly believed what he knew. If he had powers, maybe he could contribute to helping her. Just maybe…

Can you do anything to reverse it? Like, absorbing back what you gave her? He asked. The panic in his voice made it evident that even he didn't know whether it would work or not, but they had to try.

ooc: Blake, it's Blake. I apologize for the error.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 3/29/2014, 5:38 pm

OOC: Just making sure.

Come on Sky fight it! It's not real! I shrink down to my knees as screams fill my ears. It's not real!
    "Sky help, Help!" My worst fear, not being able to help everyone. I try to stand but fall to my knees again as more screams fill my ears.

I look at Blake shaking my head. I've never tried it. I'm not sure it will work but I guess I could try. I look down at her and try to focus. Before I get the chance she screams. She shivers one last time before her eyes open and she looks around. What's everyone looking at?
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 3/30/2014, 9:43 am

Well, you had gone into a trance of fear. Luckily, you snapped out of it before it got too bad. Blake said. He set the sword he was holding back on the weapon rack from which he pulled it from, and said I think that's enough for today. We'll do this again sometime, huh? He then walked away without another word.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 1:47 pm