A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Khione cabin (common topic)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Khione cabin (common topic) Empty The Khione cabin (common topic)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2014, 6:36 am

It was far too hot outside for Lakisha's taste, who greeted the freezing temperature of the Khione cabin with a relieved sigh, stepping on the icy ground.  The eighteen-years-old counselor was just returning from running with the nymphs, her long, lean body dressed in a black tank top with matching cotton shorts and sport shoes. She went into the bathroom to take an ice cold shower, cleaning herself from dirt and sweat, then buttoned an expensive white Chanel blouse over her bust, leaving her neck and beginning of shoulders free, pulled on costly white Versace trousers with black lace designs crawling up the outer sides of her legs, slid her feet into black and white Sergio Rossi high heels, the only splash of actual color consisting in the ice blue gauze shawl that breezily floated around her shoulders.

The tall Swedish pinned her thick, dark auburn hair up in a French braid bun and drew a line of marine blue eyeliner over her green eye and a trait of fir green eyeliner over her blue one, lengthening her eyelashes with mascara and casting mother-of-pearl highlights on her thin, pale lips with nude gloss. Her white skin looked flawless to her, and she looked with approval at her reflection in the mirror, before exciting the girl's bathroom and going to her bunk, where Salomo, her pet lynx, was curled up, napping. His beautiful silver-white winter fur had changed back into the copper-ochre one, much to Lakisha's regret; she preferred his winter fur by far.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/10/2014, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

The Khione cabin (common topic) Empty Re: The Khione cabin (common topic)

Post by John Samarintos 5/10/2014, 11:14 am

Chióni wasn't having such a great time at the camp yet. She had gotten into fights about every-place she went sadly and she didn't want it to happen anymore. She was still wearing her Snow-White Armor in which she borrowed from camp but painted. She usually let her beautiful blonde hair to be let down like now. She barely used any make-up and was naturally beautiful. Her sparkling blue eyes usually attracted a-lot of guys but she put them off. She was waiting for someone special, she wished it would be a Chione child but that would be gross since they were half-brother, half-sister.
    She walked into the Chione cabin where the wind was icy and cold, just they way she liked it.

Chióni noticed Lakisha by her bunk, she hadn't met her yet, but a-lot of the kids in the Chione cabin had told her that Lakisha was the cabin leader. She walked up to Lakisha with her White-pelted German Shepard. "Hi Lakisha, I'm Chióni" Chióni said as she smiled with her beautiful white teeth. She felt as if she never had to brush them as they were always pure white. "It's very nice to meet you, I've heard a-lot about you." Chióni said, continuing. "Nice pet by the way." Chióni said as she went to reach down to pet her lynx.  
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2014, 4:45 pm

"I would not do that," the Swedish said, taking hold of her Chioni's wrist. "Salomo is not a domestic cat, he's a lynx. Better not to disturb him while he sleeps."

The rich young woman looked at Chioni with her mismatched eyes; like everybodyyin the Khione cabin (including Lakisha herself), Chioni had the cold beauty of snow and ice. Her teeth were as white as Lakisha's and she had pale, flawless skin like hers. Lakisha's seemed a tad whiter though because of the contrast with her dark auburn hair, whereas Chioni's was blonde.

"So you are Chioni," she stated. "Welcome to our cabin," she added gesturing at the alpine cottage designed building, all wooden with icicles hanging from the roof even in summer, a powder of sempiternal snow lying on the ground like a sparkling carpet. "I'm Lakisha Bellamy, your cabin counselor, as you already know. Do you already have a bunk?"
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/10/2014, 5:02 pm

Chióni seemed slightly surprised when the cabin leader grabbed her wrist. "Oh, sorry." Chióni whispered. She listened to Lakisha talking, saying welcome to our cabin and do you already have a bunk. "I have a bunk already. It's a pleasure to meet you Lakisha" Chióni said.

Chióni moved around in the powder of the snow, expecting it to move but it just stayed the same. "That's something" Chióni mumbled slightly under her breath. She smiled at Lakisha when she looked up.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 6:13 am

"That's something," Chioni said, looking at the snow on the ground.

"Every five minutes, a freezing wind blasts through the cabin," Lakisha explained, "and it takes the snow on the floor up so it seems you're in a blizzard."

She pointed at the ice statue of Khione in a niche, in the middle of a wall. It glistened blue, pink or white, depending on the sunlight. "This is our mother, as you most surely already know. The girl's bathroom is there -- we only have cold water, by the way -- and you probably already have a chest to put your personal belongings in, since you have a bunk. We wake up at 8 am and take fifteen minutes to get ready," she added. "I hope you're not a long-sleeper."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/11/2014, 8:39 am

"We wake up at 8 am and take fifteen minutes to get ready" Lakisha said.

"Does everyone wake up at the same time and go out together? If so, where do we go?" Chióni asked. She glanced at the ice statue of Khione but nothing more. why did she have to leave me... Chióni thought to herself in shame.

Chióni frowned to herself because she wanted to forgive her mom that she left her because she was a goddess. But she didn't because her other mom(complicated situation) took okay care of her when Khione wasn't there. But, she could bet that if Khione stayed that she would have been raised better.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 9:35 am

"Does everyone wake up at the same time and go out together? If so, where do we go?"

"Yes, we all wake up at the sound of the conch," Lakisha answered. "Then we go to the bathrooms in turns, get dressed, I inspect the cabin, then we go to the Mess Hall for breakfast."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/11/2014, 11:43 am

"Yes, we all wake up at the sound of the conch," Lakisha had said "Then we go to the bathrooms in turns, get dressed, I inspect the cabin, then we go to the Mess Hall for breakfast." Lakisha had said continuously.

"Oh okay... do they serve anything good for breakfast? Or is it all that stuff that you get at schools?" Chióni asked curiously. She wanted to know more about camp because she just got here and she thought Lakisha was the perfect person to ask.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 2:02 pm

Lakisha smiled. "We are served by nymphs -- hamadryads, mainly -- who bring you just what you want to eat. As for drinks, your glass fills with what you tell it to fill. Nothing poisoned or alcoholic though."

Lakisha had never really known what bad school lunch was; she had always been sent to the best private schools.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/11/2014, 2:05 pm

"Were served by people? And magical glasses.. whew" Chióni said as she smiled at Lakisha. "So, is there any winter sporting around here? I love winter sports." Chióni exclaimed with a giggle.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 2:46 pm

"Not in the summer session, I'm afraid," the haughty Swedish replied. "In winter though we have ice skating and some cross-country skiing for those who have the equipment."

Like me, she thought.

"Though some winters, the magic climate of Camp makes it stay in spring temperature."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/11/2014, 2:48 pm

"Not in the summer session, I'm afraid," Lakisha hadreplied. "In winter though we have ice skating and some cross-country skiing for those who have the equipment."

"I have the equipment and I love those sports." Chióni said as she smiled. "What do you mean magic climate of camp?" Chióni asked some-what curiously.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 2:56 pm

"We have a magical climate barrier that keeps the clouds and bad weather off as well as colder temperatures, reason why it's so ridiculously hot here."

She sighed. "Only time it was broken was a couple of years ago, Zeus got angry at Percy, the son of Poseidon, and sent a thunderstorm over Camp."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/11/2014, 3:01 pm

"Only time it was broken was a couple of years ago, Zeus got angry at Percy, the son of Poseidon, and sent a thunderstorm over Camp." Lakisha had said.

"If Zeus did that to a son of Poseidon wouldn't that be like declaring war on Poseidon or something of that origin?" Chiono asked quite curiously. She had tons of questions to ask but held herself back from doing so.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2014, 3:29 am

"If Zeus did that to a son of Poseidon wouldn't that be like declaring war on Poseidon or something of that origin?"

"It did escalate into a war, but not between Zeus and Poseidon. It turned out Zeus had no reason to be angry at Percy, they had all been manipulated."

The arrogant counselor passed a hand over her neck, feeling her hairdo with fingertips.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/13/2014, 7:24 pm

"It did escalate into a war, but not between Zeus and Poseidon. It turned out Zeus had no reason to be angry at Percy, they had all been manipulated."

"What war are you talking about? Surely not the 1st Titan War because that was like thousands of years ago right?" Chioni asked, curiosity in her voice.

She took her white armor off carefully then set it on her bunk waiting for Lakisha's response.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/15/2014, 6:54 pm

"I'm talking about the Second Titan War which happened last summer," Lakisha replied. "Chiron always says history is repeating itself."

She looked at napping Salomo, wondering how the Second giant war would work out.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/16/2014, 9:30 am

"I'm talking about the Second Titan War which happened last summer," Lakisha replied. "Chiron always says history is repeating itself."

"Second Titan War? I never heard about that before." Chioni said. "So, what is a Lynx anyway? I've never heard of one." Chioni said unsurely.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/16/2014, 10:23 am

"No wonder you didn't hear about it, mortals don't present it as a war. Rather as atmospheric turbulences, volcanic eruptions and other weird natural catastrophes," Lakisha stated. "As for my lynx... Salomo? My father gave him to me some years ago. He is not a saloon cat, but he is not dangerous. Not to humans or demigods at least. I often take him hunting though."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/16/2014, 10:36 am

"Well I don't think I'm mortal I have all these weird abilities and stuff." Chioni said.

"As for my lynx... Salomo? My father gave him to me some years ago. He is not a saloon cat, but he is not dangerous. Not to humans or demigods at least. I often take him hunting though." Lakisha had said

"Atleast you have a father..." Chioni whispered under her breath. "My father died for me back in Greece.."Chioni said, sadness sparking in her voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:06 pm