A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Date for Magic and Travel 2 (PRIVATE)

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

The Date for Magic and Travel 2 (PRIVATE) Empty The Date for Magic and Travel 2 (PRIVATE)

Post by jake. 5/18/2014, 7:37 am

The Date for Magic and Travel 2 (PRIVATE) Fanfiction-one-direction-me-apaixonei-por-perrie-edwards-1759002,250320141209
    -----

Quinn walked onto the beach, the wonderful weather making her feel great. She had a red and white polka-dot bikini on, and she made her way to the rocks that were special to her. A week or so ago, she had met Danny Grant, a Son Of Hermes, and fallen head-over-heels for him. He was just the cutest thing. She sat on the rocks, remembering his smile. She felt a wave of sadness rush over her as she realized she hadn't heard from him for a while now. She shrugged it off, and promise dherself to call him later on. She waded slowly into the water, and smiled as she felt it was really pleasant and warm.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

The Date for Magic and Travel 2 (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Date for Magic and Travel 2 (PRIVATE)

Post by beanie 5/18/2014, 2:15 pm

I'm Not Goofing Off

I'm Having Fun. You Should Try It.

Can today get any hotter?
    With the way it was today, Danny was questioning why he even left his cabin. Then, he remembered that a nice cool dip in the beach would do him some good. Not to mention, he might run into Quinn again. It had been a while since they got together and he missed her.
    The water wrapped around his arms as he splashed them in and out while he swimmed. No matter what he did, Quinn was always on his mind. What he would do if he could just hear her laugh and talk about the day like they would do. Sighing, Danny dove under the water, his hair becoming soaked. His blue eyes stung when he opened his eyes under the water but it didn't matter.
    Resurfacing, he flipped his bangs out of his face and scanned the shore. There was barely anybody here except for some Athena kids sticking their noses in their books and a figure, which was too distant for him to make out, sitting by the rocks where he and Quinn had met.
    Huh? Red two piece swimsuit, blond hair with pink tips, that is Quinn!

"Hey Qu-" The son of Hermes tried to call out but a wave engulfed him, bringing him under. Danny was tossed and turned before he was smacked against the shore, his black swimsuit becoming very uncomfortable with the sand riding in it. Panic swelled through him as he clutched his neck, sighing with relief when he felt his crossed necklace, which is grandfather gave him, pressed against his bare chest. The blonde scurried to his feet and ran up to the blonde girl.

"Quinn!" Danny pulled the girl into a hug, panting from running.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

The Date for Magic and Travel 2 (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Date for Magic and Travel 2 (PRIVATE)

Post by jake. 5/18/2014, 2:43 pm

The Date for Magic and Travel 2 (PRIVATE) Fanfiction-one-direction-me-apaixonei-por-perrie-edwards-1759002,250320141209
    -----

Quinn laughed as Danny pulled her into a bear hug. She reached upwards and kissed Danny. "Oh, My boys back." Quinn said, softly chuckling as she kissed him again. "I've missed you." Quinn said, and reached for his hand. He looked great shirtless. Perfect, almost. She kissed her boy once more. She was giddy inside.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/18/2014, 5:54 pm

I'm Not Goofing Off

Quinn hugged back, her slender arms wrapping around his torso. Danny squeezed her back with so much strength, he thought that he would end up crushing her. He placed his lips to her forehead, smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, My boys back." Quinn said, kissing Danny on the lips. Her lips were so soft, Danny was more than eager to kiss back. "I've missed you." She kept kissing him again and again, Danny was starting to loose his breath.

"I missed you too princess." He grinned like the Chesure Cat at the word boy. She had called him her boy and it pleased him even more. "Now, and don't get me wrong a love your kisses, but could you stop and let me rest. I just ran here." His forehead was pressed against her's, their blue eyes meeting. Unable to contain his excitement to see his girl again, he wrapped his arms around Quinn again, resting his head on her shoulder. His blue eyes flickered up and Danny noticed that some of the Athena campers were giving them strange looks. He sent them a glare, this was his girl!

"Sooo...how's it goin?" He finally asked, resting his forehead on hers.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/23/2014, 11:54 am

-----

Quinn smiled. "Oh, quite okay, I s'pose." She said and smiled again. "You? I bet you've been thinking about me alot, right?" She said and rested her head against his chest. She felt his heart softly beating, and sighed and she felt safe and at home.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/24/2014, 3:25 am

I'm Not Goofing Off

"Well, of course I was thinking about you." Danny whispered into Quinn's ear. He flashed a smile though when Wuinn layed her head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. He rubbed circles on her back, placing his head on top of hers. "After all," he started with a small smirk. "Your very special to me."
    Getting a sly idea, Danny lifted Quinn into his arms, carrying her bridial style. The way he was carrying her down to the water reminded him if when they first met and a small smile was formed on his lips. Placing her down gently in the water, he smirked.

"What about you princess. Have you been thinking about me? And don't lye or else I'll tickle you." He stated.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/30/2014, 3:45 am

-----

Quinn smiled cheekily. "Oh, well, there is this one guy I really like, and I think you might know him." She said and shrugged. "He's really handsome, and I missed him for ages." and with that she put her index finger under Dannys chin, smirking. She pulled him in closer, then shoved him away, giggling. She sat cross legged in the water, then stood up, running away and swimming away from Danny, laughing.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/30/2014, 6:43 pm

I'm Not Goofing Off

"Oh, well, there is this one guy I really like, and I think you might know him." Quinn replied with a cheeky smile on her lips. Danny couldn't help but cock an eyebrow up with a confident smirk. That was, of course, her way of saying she missed him. He had this in the bag. But he would need to ask her later just to be sure.
    Quinn placed her finger underneath his chin and Danny could feel himself leaning in to kiss her. But, of course, Quinn had teased him and Danny was pushed into the water. Whipping his bangs back, Danny glared playfully at Quinn.

"Oh, is that hows it going to be!" he cried out, rising to his feet and starting to chase after Quinn. He wrapped his arms around her torso and pulled the blonde girl into his chest giving her a tight hug.

"So whats this guy like?" Danny whispered into Quinn's ear.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/31/2014, 6:34 am

-----

Quinn smiled slyly. "Oh, he's really adorable. So, so, handsome, aswell, and cute! Oh my god, he's also polite and a total hearthrob. Also, I hope he's gonna be mine soon." Quinn said and leaned in to kiss him, smiling against his wet lips. "I think I may have fallen for him pretty quickly, I have to say." She said and put her hand on his chest, and pushed Danny into the warm, clear and turquoise water.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/31/2014, 7:14 am

I'm Not Goofing Off

"Oh, he's really adorable. So, so, handsome, aswell, and cute! Oh my god, he's also polite and a total hearthrob. Also, I hope he's gonna be mine soon." Quinn replied with a dreamy smile. Danny smirked at the sound of Quinn's description for him. His grip on her tightened as he leaned down and met Quinn's lips, her wet ones against her perfect ones. The kiss would've lasted longer, her wanted it, but Quinn had to push Danny Back into the water. But this time, Danny decided to bring Quinn down with him and tugged her hand down so she fell in with him.

"Well I'm glad you found someone you admire so much cause I found a girl that's just perfect!" He exclaimed, givng Quinn a sly grin. "She's adorable, no, she gorgeous! The most unique hair and beautiful eyes. She's witty, a tease and a flirt and I honestly love her to pieces!"

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/31/2014, 7:31 am

-----

"Well I'm glad you found someone you admire so much cause I found a girl that's just perfect!" Danny exclaimed, givng Quinn a grin. "She's adorable, no, she's gorgeous! The most unique hair and beautiful eyes. She's witty, a tease and a flirt and I honestly love her to pieces!" Quinn smiled, and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Yeah, I love you too, Danny." She said and smirked. She reached over her ear and brushed the wet strands out of her eyes, and stood up, pulling Danny with her. The sun was starting to set veeeery slowly, as it was around 17:23.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/31/2014, 8:21 am

I'm Not Goofing Off

The sun started to set over the horizon, causing the sky to turn a bright orange. Danny loves when he and Quinn get to see the sunset, its very beautiful. Rising to his feet, the son of Hermes brought the daughter of Hecate up with him, enclosing her hand in his.

"Yeah, I love you too, Danny." Quinn replied, pecking his cheek. Danny could feel his entire body glow just from her words. He knew it was time to ask the question that had been burning his mind for awhile now.

"So, um, Quinn.." He started, trailing off a little before clearing his throat. "We've been hanging out a lot lately. And it seems that we've been getting closer." Damit, I cant find my words. He was never good at these things.Deciding that his actions would speak louder than his words, the blonde pulled the girl in closer and planted a firm kiss on her lips, savoring each moment. He soon pulled back, his face just centimeters apart from hers.

"Look, Quinn, I like, no, love, you a lot and I wanted to know if you'd make this happiest person here if you'd become my girlfriend." Danny bit his lip, awaiting impatiently for the answer.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/31/2014, 8:38 am

-----

Quinn smiled, and then Danny said, "Look, Quinn, I like, no, love, you a lot and I wanted to know if you'd make this happiest person here if you'd become my girlfriend." Quinn gasped. "Danny Grant, I am more than willing to become yours." She said and leaned in to kiss him, smiling ever so slightly against his lips. He pulled him into a huge hug.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/1/2014, 8:26 am

I'm Not Goofing Off

Danny Grant, I am more than willing to become yours." That response left Danny grinning wider than Jeff the Killer. Never before had he'd ever been this happy in his entire time here, or ever. He happily responded to Quinn's kiss, holding her tightly to his body.

"Quinn, you don't know how happy I am at the moment." He whispered into her ear when they pulled away. The sun had set even further down, the sky now starting to turn darker. Danny tugged on Quinn's hand, leading her away from the water.

"C'mon princess, I know a better place to go."

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/1/2014, 9:16 am

-----

Quinn kissed him on the cheek before being pulled up and away from the bright water. "Eh, sure, why not. Where're we gonna go...babe?" She asked, grinning. Now that he was her boyfriend, it was okay to call him babe. She stumbled along with him, her bare feet crunching together the sand softly, and she put her heas against Dannys shoulder as they walked hand in hand along the beach. She realized this was totally clichè, but she thought it was pretty much perfect.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/3/2014, 2:24 am

I'm Not Goofing Off

Danny's cheek flushed bright pink at the cheek kiss that Quinn placed on his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder, holding his hand tightly as they walked away from the water. "Cheeky flirt." He mumbled under his breath as they walked closer to the rocks where they had met. But he couldn't say that he minded. After all, she's his girlfriend now and he had planned to make her feel special.
    Once they approached the rocks, Danny hoisted himself up so he was standing on the tallest one, before pulling Quinn up with him. His arms sequerwd themselves around Quinn's waist and he nuzzled his head onto her shoulder, pushing back some of her hair.

"Now, isn't this better princess?" The son of Hermes whispered into Quinn's ear. It was true, you could see the horizon much better now and it was a truly amazing veiw for the couple, if he should say so.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/14/2014, 1:30 pm

-----

Quinn sighed and reached in for another kiss with Danny. "I was thinking about you all the time, y'know." She said and sighed at the blonde boy, and reached for his warm hand, her wet hair making pearls of water drip down her back.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/14/2014, 2:56 pm

I'm Not Goofing Off

Quinn's lips made contact with Danny's once again but he didn't complain. He kissed back, pulling Quinn closer to her body, his fingers twirling her blonde hair around in his fingers. Her lips were soft against his and he pulled back with a smile, staring deeply into her eyes.

"You know, prom's coming up. How bout you be my date?" Danny whispered into her ear, a little nervous. His heart beat fast, normally he would be sweating with nervousness but now, he felt more confident.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 10:25 pm