A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Monstrous Stroll

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Monstrous Stroll - Page 3 Empty Re: Monstrous Stroll

Post by kayla 6/26/2014, 2:43 pm

"Do I have to wear the cape?" Hunter asked almost in a childish whine. Getting the costume would be fairly easy seeing as most of the Hermes' kids probably had some in stock and they'd do anything to con someone out of their money. In fact, he was one of those kids and had most classic Disney costumes from Simba to Alice. But he didn't have Prince Philip. He'd have to make a trade or assemble one on his own but whatever the method he'd get the costume. He wasn't sure which costume of the Prince he would wear since there were different variations. He'd just go with the one where the Prince sees Aurora in the woods since it was fairly simple.

But then again, this was a daughter of Aphrodite he was going with, she might want everything extravagant.

ooc:
    my mind went into The Incredibles moment so i couldn't resist
    Monstrous Stroll - Page 3 NoCapes!
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 6/26/2014, 4:51 pm

You've got a smile that will light up this whole town

With out you, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering.

OOC:lol
    BIC:"Do I have to wear the cape?" Hunter asked. Niamh puzzled, a cape would look very fancy, plus it completed the prince look. She wouldn't mind the cape. But again, the cape might get in the way of dancing, someone could end up stepping on it. That's a defiant no no.

"Nah, you don't have to. Just dress up like when Phillip met Aurora in the woods. That'll do." She responded with a shrug.

"How should I dress though? Should I dress up like when they meet in the woods? Or at the end?" Oh, how silly. Ma mums Aphrodite and I'm asking for dressing advice." She giggled at the end, it was truly silly.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/27/2014, 4:47 pm

"Well whichever you choose I'm sure you'll look astounding," Hunter grinned giving her a quick peck on the forehead. He spaced out after that, just now realizing the irony in the situation.

"It's funny if you think about it. Philip and Aurora met in the woods, we met in the woods, and you actually resemble the princess quite a bit." He commented, twirling a strand of her blonde hair to emphasize. Now all that was missing was the horse, he thought to himself bemusedly. He retracted his hand from her and crossed his arms.

"The only major difference is that you're a thousand times more beautiful than she is." Hunter winked while pretending to blatantly check Niamh out while giving her a thumbs up.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/28/2014, 10:40 am

With out you, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering.

Astounding? Niamh faked a blush at that. What a cheeky flirt. A couple of giggles erupted from her mouth as she looked back up to meet Hunter's gaze.

"It's funny if you think about it. Philip and Aurora met in the woods, we met in the woods, and you actually resemble the princess quite a bit." Hunter explained. Oh, she hadn't thought about that. The irony in that was hilarious. But it was even funnier when Hunter started twirling a price of her hair around his finger, showing how Niamh was supposed to represent the princess.  

"Oh, that is pretty funny." Niamh giggled.
    The way Hunter was checking her out though caused Niamh to blush, a real blush. Not a bad as she looks like a tomato but pretty bad.

"I'm not as pretty as Aurora." She whispered, though she just wanted Hunter to say it again.  

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/29/2014, 11:26 pm

"I'm not as pretty as Aurora." Hunter heard Niamh whisper. He made a disbelieving face at her with a scoff coming out of his mouth. Gods he wanted to kiss her right then and there and explain to her that she was more beautiful than even the stars themselves but then again he didn't want to frighten the poor girl away by how much affection he harbored for her. Was this some sort of charm that came with an Aphrodite child? Make a poor guy fall for them at an alarming rate that shouldn't even be considered human? Or demigodly he supposes.

"Hey don't say that," Hunter starts as he takes Niamh's face in his hands with the gentle care like that of holding a bird. "If I have to say it again I will: The only major difference is that you're a thousand times more beautiful than she is. And if that doesn't work I'll say it as many times as a Disney princess sings a love song. Besides don't go thinking an animated character is more beautiful than you are or I'll mess your face up, you hear me?" He promised while tugging her cheeks like a grown up would do to a baby so they would expand. He suspected this might infuriate her or something but he just didn't want her saying that nonsense again.

"Aw look at that, isn't she just the cutest little thing you've ever seen? C'mon folks ain't she cute?" Hunter cooed while he called out to other campers nearby. He released her grip on her and let out a laugh, "Sorry if that hurt."

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/30/2014, 8:04 pm

The pinching of Niamh's cheeks did hurt but she wasn't going to tell him that. After all, she kinda liked it and forced a pretty blush into her cheeks. What a sweetheart.

"Awe, your making me blush." She whispered to him. Thank god there wasn't any demigods nearby or else she would've never heard the end of this. But she loved it, even though her cheeks did hurt.

"It's okay. It doesn't hurt that much." She assured, rubbing her cheeks. They were red now but that didn't matter. She'd just blame it on the cold.
    Feeling a sudden urge she couldn't understand, Niamh found herself leaning in and pecking his cheeks lightly. Her lips were smooth, she had put on some chapstick before she came.

"Thanks for the complements though I'm not a baby." She thanked, looking right into his eyes.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/1/2014, 2:03 pm

OOC: Sorry for the short reply Dx
    BIC:

"I know you're not a baby, I was just kidding." Hunter pouted, jutting out his lower lip childishly. Niamh's lips had landed on his cheeks for the second time tonight and he hoped he wasn't as red as he felt. Normally, girls would barely even talk to him since he rambled way too much but it was an interesting turn when she actually laughed at them rather than walk away. He crossed his arms against his chest and leaned his weight on his right foot.

"And if you were a baby that'd be kind of weird. And adorable." Hunter laughed.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/1/2014, 7:58 pm

The pout on Hunter's face was adorable, Niamh couldn't help but giggle. Oh, and the slight redness on his face made Niamh giggled even more, it was so cute! But her giggles died down when she realized how that might've been kind've rude.

"Don't worry, I'm only 14, soon to be turning 15." Her voice was laced with teasing as she winked at Hunter. Her hand became laced with his as she pulled him down towards the camp. Sadly, it was getting late and she was becoming tired.

"Come on." The blonde pleaded, a yawn escaping her mouth.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/1/2014, 9:15 pm

"Almost turning 15? Ew someone's getting old," Hunter teased with a grossed out expression before he started smiling. "Though I can't say anything since I'm 16." Their hands were intertwined as Niamh dragged him towards camp, letting out a yawn. He couldn't blame her for getting tired since it was getting pretty late. He could see the campfire all the way from here, illuminating the dark with its bright glow. He could also hear the singing and watched as it turned to a hearty color of orange which meant that the singing campers were good in spirit.

"Where are we going? You know, besides camp."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/2/2014, 2:01 am

Niamh playfully shoved Hunter's head a little when he started to tease her. "Almost turning 15? Ew someone's getting old." The blonde rolled her eyes, though she couldn't deny a smile on her face.

"How am I old when your older than me?" She playfully retorted back. It was true, he was older than by a year and a couple months, making him 16.
    The campfire camp into view, unmistakable to miss. Niamh could barely hear the singing and chanting of the other demigods (she was sure that the Apollo's were leading like always). As much as she wanted to join in the fun (it had turned orange do it was obviously orange down there), but she was so tired and didn't want to sneak back in there to answer her half-siblings 30 questions to where she was.

"Can you walk me back to my cabin?" She pleaded.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/2/2014, 3:36 am

Hunter chuckled when she shoved his head and he used his free hand to scratch his head, messing up his hair a little. He too let out a yawn while covering his mouth a bit and after that rubbed at his eyes. He couldn't deny that he was getting tired too but he felt like it was only a short time that he spent with Niamh. Oh get a grip. It's not like you're never gonna see her again, he snorted to himself.

"Can you walk me back to my cabin?" She asked.

"Of course I will, it's my gentlemanly duty ma'am." He agreed with a wink. His confidence faltered a bit at the thought of going to the Aphrodite cabin though. It wasn't that he believed the stereotypes that floated around a lot about them but he heard about the heart breaking tradition thing they used to always do. Hunter snuck a glance back at Niamh. It's not like they did that anymore right? Piper changed things once she became cabin leader. Surely, they didn't do that anymore. He had nothing to worry about.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/2/2014, 4:19 am

The stars above had finally come out, twinkling brightly as if they were laughing. Niamh's eyes lit up and glee. What a pretty sight. How she wished to stay out with Hunter but it was getting late. Plus, she could always see him again. That thought made her giddy inside.

"Of course I will, it's my gentlemanly duty ma'am." It was probably the blush that caused the blonde to faintly blush, pink dusting her cheeks.
    A thought had tugged on her mind recently. Hunter had seemed to have two personalities to Niamh. In the forest earlier, he seemed so confident and flirty towards Niamh, which she sorta liked. But when they first met, he was all shy and awkward, which she found adorable. A sigh escaped her mouth, some boys are confusing.
    The pair finally crossed the border into camp, Thalia's shield protecting them from the monsters if the deadly forest. Niamh leaned in closer to Hunter, feeling even safer.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/2/2014, 3:35 pm

Hunter was quiet as they made their way closer to the cabins, the sounds of campers laughing and singing took up all the noise around them. He forgot that Niamh was wearing his sweater until they came into the light near the campfire. It fit her pretty well actually and the end of it was a little more than her waist. As they walked they passed his own cabin, 11 for Hermes. Hers was right there, beside his own for cabin 10 for Aphrodite. To only think that what separated the two of them was two walls and a boatload of half siblings. His hand loosened around Niamh's as they neared her cabin and he slung an arm over her shoulder as they passed a couple of his half siblings who were making their way to their cabin. They barely looked at them but when he passed them, he swore he see a mischievous glint in their eyes. Oh great, he was never going to hear the end of it now. They walked up just a little feet away from the Aphrodite cabin and he looked at Niamh.

"Well I guess I'll see you again. Preferably tomorrow if you're not too busy." Hunter smiled with 95% cool and 5% of utter nervousness.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/2/2014, 7:42 pm

They were nearing the cabins, much regret flowing through Niamh. It wasn't that she was upset with Hunter, it was that she didn't want to leave him. Well, it wasn't like she was never going to see him again. They were just a cabin apart.
    An arm was wrapped around her shoulder and Niamh instantly recognized it as Hunter's. A couple of his half-siblings had walked by and he had pulled her closer, which she happily obliged, leaning her head on his shoulder.
    They had finally reached her cabin, she could instantly smell a wiff of the Chanel perfume coming from inside the cabin. The blonde turned back to the boy, a smile gracing her face.

"I'd love to see you again, since I have to give you your sweatshirt back." She teased, leaning closer to Hunter. Her lips were pressed to the corner of his mouth, teasing him by not full on kissing him. Her feet padded up the stairs and to the door, her body fallowing her. Her head was turned as she looked back at Hunter.

"Meet me at the beach tomorrow after lunch." She commanded with a small wave before entering her cabin. Oh, when she tells Cleo!

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/2/2014, 8:34 pm

Hunter blinked twice in surprise. He was only expecting another kiss on the cheek and was totally astonished when her lips was on the brink of placing on his except when she had kissed him on corner instead. But still it was more than he could've hoped for. And it took a while to get the gears in his head running again to register the fact that she was going to her cabin and with his sweater. He could smell the promise of another meeting when she walked away. Niamh turned back around, looking at him, "Meet me at the beach tomorrow after lunch." She demanded before going inside her cabin.

He could only nod as the door shut and when he turned to head back to his own cabin, he all but ran into a wall. He lifted his fingers to his head and rubbed it gently before looking back to where Niamh stood just a while ago with a small smile of excitement. Hunter howled with a good feeling pumped in his veins, attracting lots of strange looks as he skipped slash ran back to his cabin with an impish grin plastered on his face that he was sure would last all night. Oh tomorrow, please come soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:28 am