A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Trust who you know and know who you trust

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Trust who you know and know who you trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust who you know and know who you trust

Post by Perca 6/1/2014, 9:36 am

OOC:Oooooh... Sorry, studying affects my mind

BIC:

I yawned and rolled on my side, hitting my head on a tree's roots. Wait, roots? What the...? Oh right, the party. But how did I end up in the forest? And the boy? Was he just a dream?

Trust who you know and know who you trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust who you know and know who you trust

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 9:55 am

OOC: as does mine XD
    BIC: Harvey yawned and stood up, leaning against a tree. He looked over at Layla, who was just waking up. "One heck of a dream, eh?" He asked. Now he knew what it felt like to share a dream with someone.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/1/2014, 10:11 am

I jumped back but calmed down as soon as I saw who it was."Yeah.... You are r-real?"I blurted out, blushing deeply as I realised what I had said

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 10:14 am

"Yup," Harvey said, smiling. "Real as can be." He replied. "You were in the forest too, right?" He asked. "I only know one cabin who can merge two people's dreams. Hypnos. "
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/1/2014, 10:19 am

"Who do what?"I asked confused and slowly stood up."And where are we?"

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 10:28 am

"We merged dreams. I think. We're at the edge of the forest." He said, pointing to the Hecate cabin a few yards away.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/1/2014, 10:32 am

I sighed in relief and gave a shy smile."Well then. How about we ret-turn? Your cabin mates will wor-rry"I stammered

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 10:39 am

"Nah, I'm not noticed." He said. "What cabin are you in?" He asked.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/1/2014, 10:42 am

"Hestia. Well then, would you like to go have lunch? It's afternoon already, you must be hungry."I suggested hopefully. The little boy was easy to like and I've truly missed the human contact

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 10:51 am

"Sure! Lunch is great!" He cried and then hopped off the tree, starting to head for the mess hall.
    OOC: could you make the topic since I made this one?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/1/2014, 11:00 am

I let out a giggle and followed him.

OOC: Sure tthing, but could you wait untilI get home?

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 12:03 pm

OOC: sure!
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/2/2014, 1:32 am

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18901-lunch-or-is-it-breakfast#1174160

Sorry I took so long, things came up yesterday

Post by Guest 6/2/2014, 4:07 pm

OOC: it's okay!
    I'll post in about 30 minutes. I need to reply to all my other rps :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 9/28/2024, 1:25 pm