A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jara (PRIVATE)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Jara (PRIVATE) - Page 5 Empty Re: Jara (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 4:47 pm

Jason smiled. He laid down in his bed. When she left, he quickly got up and sprayed air freshener all over the place. He re-brushed his teeth and put spray on.

-----

"Hey, Tina. I'm assuming you went to go beg for Jason and he denied you?" she laughed.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female
    Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2014-04-20

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 4:51 pm

Tara couldn't even let her sisters bother her. She grabbed a fresh pair of clothes. "Sure lets go with that." Tara showered and was bombarded with questions when she got back. "Where have you been? It's like one in the morning. Were you watching him sleep? Why are you so obsessed?" Tara ran a brush through her hair, "I don't think in the one that is obsessed."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 4:57 pm

In the morning, Jason wore a loose sleeveless white shirt (best shows of the abs), made his hair look good, smelled as best as he could, wore jeans, and socks and shoes. He headed toward the gym. He worked out there. He kept flexing and touching them, ignore the JFGs. He left the gym soon. He took his final shower after that, wearing almost the same out. He went to the Aphrodite cabin around noon. He was obsessed, and while waiting, kept touching his muscles and abs. Man, he wanted to look good.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 5:05 pm

Tara did not fall asleep till three in the morning. So, she slept until her siblings dropped books on her pillow around 11:30. Tara crawled out of bed and put a light blue casual dress on. When she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth her toothbrush was gone. I need a new toothbrush. Several of her siblings were crowded around a window at the front of the cabin. When Tara opened the door to go get a new toothbrush she saw why. "What are you doing on the porch?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 5:08 pm

"Waiting for....whoa good morning there," he teased. Jason felt awkward again, like the smell last night. He could smell her breath and body. It stunk pretty badly. "Ummmm, well, I wanted to talk to...you...uhm..." He could see the JFGs staring at his biceps. "Y'know what, I'll come back later."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 5:13 pm

Tara made a face showing she was feeling equal as awkward and jumped off the porch to go get a new toothbrush. When she walked back into her cabin she was sprayed with almost 20 different bottles of perfume. "You smell Tina." Tara coughed, the different smells combined made her gag. She returned to the shower and scrubbed herself raw. Then proceeded to brush her teeth.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 5:17 pm

When Jason left, he went to do some things such as add lyrics to a song and watch a movie. He returned at 2. He knocked on the door again. He tried to look his nicest and smell the nicest, but he wasn't exactly sure how Tara would react on the other side. He didn't know a lot about her, but he intended to find out, flirting at the same time, of course.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 5:20 pm

Tara opened the door her hair still wet, "do you want to come in and deal with idiots or go outside an deal with idiots?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 5:22 pm

"Eh, I know somewhere to escape from them. It's where I've always gone." He offered his hand, then started walking. Soon, they were deep in the forest. "Here we are." He looked at her, then looked at the sky. It was peaceful. He sat on a rock. He started singing to the sound of the birds.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 5:25 pm

It was beautiful and it shocked Tara. It didn't seem like something Jason would do. She smiled unable to think of anything to say.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 5:29 pm

"What are you smiling about? Pretty boy can sing. He can also dance, play guitar, and play lots of sports. Never was good at tennis, though. What are your talents?" Jason went over to a tree, smiling up at a bluebird. He then looked at Tara, smiling with a full set of teeth. "Oh, and before you ask if I have a brain, does Snape love Lily?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 5:34 pm

Tara's head was screaming. Did he just? He made a Harry Potter reference. Tara chewed her lip, "I'm really good at be anti-social, I like to read paperbacks not hardcopies, I love cooking, and believe it or not I can fight." Tara felt weird talkin about herself. To be honest it was just plain weird to talk. She stood awkwardly in the middle of the clearing.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 5:42 pm

"Cooking, cool. Cooking is something I wish I could do, but sadly I can't be good at everything. Well, hmm, my favorite color is blue, my favorite food is hamburgers, I like funny movies, I hate scary movies, I like mystery, I'm a good fighter, I used to hate school, and brocoli. Brocoli's gross. I use Axe and Old Spice products, I work out every morning, I'm from Greece, obviously my mother is Hecate, my last name is Sungo, I've had a lot of girl- y'know what let's skip that one, my favorite beverage is pop, root beer to be exact, I love root beer floats, and my favorite animals are wolves. I can talk to animals...yeah...that ones a biggie...uh...I used to have a pet wolf named Peanut, but it died...I can do magic..pretty sure I can teleport still....yeah."

ooc: I'll be back in 30 minutes or so.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 5:51 pm

Tara nodded, "I like baby blue, I prefer sweaters over shirts, I really like brownies, scary movies freak me out, I am 70% sure I have insomnia, I am really clumsy, I really like books because I stayed in a library when my dad couldn't afford a sitter, I drink teas, I'm British but lost the accent a while back, and I haven't had many boyfriends. Not many friends actually."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 6:16 pm

Jason smiled at her. "Well, Nick teaches me most book stuff, but I watch movies." He laughed, looking over the distance at a squirrel.

"Do you have any nuts? Walnuts, preferably."

"Nah sorry, dude."

He looked back at Zalia, staring at her, studying her. His eyes were focused on her face. "How is a nerd who spent their time in a library so pretty I will never get." The sun started to shine a bit.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 6:25 pm

"It's not something I had to practice. I blame my mom." Tara sat down on a large rock and looked at the squirrel.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 6:28 pm

"You blame your mom for making you look pretty?" he asked, a bit confused. This sun was hot. He needed to hit the beach and get his abs some sun. But, then again, Tara hated the beach. Jason then looked at his arms, flexing them both. They needed some sun too. He paid attention to the ground.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 6:33 pm

Tara nodded, "it's her fault im so gorgeous." Tara laid back and closed her eyes.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 6:37 pm

"There's that Aphrodite coming out of ya. Well, Imma hit the Beach. Wanna come? If you wanna avoid them, then just ask- I have sunglasses and a hat back at my cabin. You could wear it there. I could, too. And uh...nevermind." He decided not to tell her that there was a great risk that the JGFs would be all over him when he changed into his swim shorts and sandals.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 6:43 pm

Tara shrugged, "Yeah whatever. I'm sure I could read or something."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 6:46 pm

Jason nodded. He slowly took her hand.

TIME SKIP

He walked in, head down, with the hat and glasses on. He had a bag of beach stuff. "I'm going to go change, alright?" he whispered. Jason let go of her hand and went to go change. A few Aphrodite girls in the bathing suits passed by Tara; the annoy JFGs.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 6:48 pm

Tara sat down in Jason's normal spot and opened her book. She probably wouldn't actually read. She figures Jason would distract her or something.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 6:52 pm

Jason eventually walked out in his swimsuit/sandals. Of course, a bunch of JGFs attended to him.

"Hiiii Jason."

"Nice tan, Jason."

"May I feel your muscles?"

They started attempting to kiss him. Jason avoided, quickly go towards the ocean. "Girls, please, not right-" One kissed him fully on the lips. Jason pried her off, and kept walking, trying to run in sandals.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/19/2014, 6:56 pm

Tara bit her lip. She was so done with this fan club. Tara didn't want to seem rude, but Jason said he wanted to be official. The JFG wouldn't leave him alone, so Taa approached the group.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/19/2014, 7:00 pm

The girls turned to her. "What do you want, Tina?"

Jason quickly turned around, watching.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:43 pm