A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sophia Carver- Ready for approval

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Sophia Carver- Ready for approval Empty Sophia Carver- Ready for approval

Post by sienna 7/26/2014, 11:57 pm

Sophia Carver- Ready for approval Tumblr_mxhvq8ssLy1s0t9k2o1_500
    Name: Sophia “Sophie” Carver.
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Blonde hair past her shoulders. She wears it curly and straight. It depends.
    Height: 5’3” She’s very short.
    Body Type: slender. She has a ballerina’s build. (i.e: long legs, arms, and neck., but still short without many curves.)
    Skin Color: Medium/light complexion. She used to be pretty tan prior to coming to new york.
    God Parent: Nike. Goddess of victory.
    Mortal Parent: Martin Carver. He’s a senator on the New Zealand parliament. He’s not too well known in New Zealand. But those who do know of him do not think of him highly. It’s a surprise that he’s even been reelected. Some people think he’s bought votes, although if you ask him, he’s completely innocent. He is currently married to Caitlin Dumont-Carter.
    Country of Origin: Wellington, New Zealand. Sophie’s family lives on the beach.
    Pets: None
    Talents: Sophia is a very talented ballerina and attends a dance academy in New York. She’s still deciding if she wants to take it pro or not. Sophia has very good balance thanks to her training as a ballerina. Sophia also has impeccable manners, whether she chooses to use them is up to her.
    Weapon**: Sophia uses a celestial bronze combat knife. This is because it’s way easier to carry a combat knife around new york than a sword. Even with the mist, she feels stupid having to carry a sword everywhere.
    Personality: Sophia is an ESFP on the Myer Briggs’ scale. Also known as the performer, ESFP’s are constantly putting on a show. For Sophia that “show” is getting everyone to believe that she is the perfect person. She always is thinking about the possibilities, although once she starts thinking about the bad possibilities, she can’t stop. Nevertheless, she is very optimistic. Thinking ahead seems foreign to her, and she likes to focus on the here and now. Because the here and now is much better than the things that might come about.  Sophia is definitely a people person, and has no problem socializing. She’s still going through her rebellious phase (5 years and counting) and has no intentions of stopping. She tends to disregard the demands of authority figures, deciding instead to break the rules behind their backs and deal with the consequences later, if, at all.  Her mother is the goddess of victory, so it’s no surprise that Sophia is competitive. This also makes her easily jealous of others.
    Flaws: Worrier, rebellious, poor planning skills, envious.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before Camp*: Sophia’s mother ditched them shortly after she was born (three days to be exact). This was before Martin got into politics, although he was still climbing the social ladder, trying to rub elbows with all the powerful people in New Zealand. Martin inherited a large sum of money from his parents, so Sophia has always been well off. And its safe to say, a bit spoiled. Martin married Caitlyn Dumont a year after Sophia was born, and in the following years she had two children: Gregory Carver (currently age 15) and Dahlia Carver (currently age 9). Sophia had a tight bond with Dahlia, but she and Gregory never got along. Mainly because Gregory’s a brat, to use nice words. Sophia spent ages 5-11 constantly trying to get the attention of her father, who had seemed to forget her. When she turned 12, she took advantage of this fact. Her teenage years were spent doing what she liked, and ballet took control of her life. When she was 14, her father ran for parliament. To keep his reputation positive, he told everyone that Sophia’s mother was Caitlyn. God forbid the press find out he had a child out of wedlock, and that her mother was a goddess. When Sophia was fifteen, he shipped her off to camp.
    RP Example*:

Sophia was home for the week, and she was doing absolutely nothing. She could go see her friends, Lena and Magda. But Lena had already stopped by today and Magda had told everyone that she had gotten pregnant and moved to the countryside. So they were no longer friends. Who cares that her dad said that Magda came from a good family and she needed to be friends with her. Her dad didn’t know anything. (Except how to fool the general public, but that was a different story. ) Trying not to move off the couch, Sophie grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and flipped through the tv channels. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As she was turning off the tv (because nobody wanted to listen to Tony Abbott talk) she was accosted from behind by her sister.
    “Sophieeeee,” She whined wrapping her arms around Sophia’s shoulders, “We haven’t done anything together all week. Can we please go to the beach or something?”
    “Beach is right there.” Sophia said, pointing out the living room window to the sand and ocean that met their back patio. “Go have fun.”
    “No, I mean together. I hardly see you anymore because you’re at that camp for magical people.”
    “I’m not magical-“
    “I don’t care. You’re coming with me and we are going to have fun on the beach. No exceptions.” And with that, Dahlia grabbed Sophia’s arm and pulled her out of the house, her blonde ponytail swinging as she walked. Sophia squinted in the bright sunlight as they walked onto the sand. And she quickly realized they weren’t alone on the beach.  Gregory Carver was carrying a surfboard into the water. And Sophia did her best to ignore her least favorite sibling. Except he was the one to approach her.
    “Hey, weirdo.” Gregory carried the same smirk. The type of smirk that said, I will always be better than you. Sophie hated that smirk.
    “Don’t call me that. Unless you want me to call you little ferret boy. I think I’d like that.”
    Gregory’s smirk changed to a glare. He opened his mouth, probably to say something offensive, but looked at Dahlia and closed it. And without a word, he walked away. Just like that.
    “Soooophie.” Dahlia’s voice called her attention away from her brother. She was tugging on Sophia’s arm. “Can you teach me how to dance?”
    Sophie glanced at Gregory, who was headed back out to the water, and then back at Dahlia.
    “Sure, c’mon, let’s go down the beach.” Dahlia squealed out of delight and started sprinting down the beach, kicking up sand as she ran. Sophie smiled and started to follow her. For the next hour, she showed Dahlia how to dance. Sure, Dahlia sucked, but it kept Sophia’s mind off the imperfections in her own life.

Any notes about your characters: FC is Rose McIver. She has a New Zealand accent. I know the rp example is really long. I’m sorry (but not really).
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Sophia Carver- Ready for approval Empty Re: Sophia Carver- Ready for approval

Post by mabel pines 7/27/2014, 10:33 pm

approved!!

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:10 am