A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

It's a Great Day to be a Jerk

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

It's a Great Day to be a Jerk Empty It's a Great Day to be a Jerk

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/11/2014, 11:09 pm

It's a Great Day to be a Jerk BMMpL91
    Sebastian hadn't spent a whole lot of time out of his cabin at camp. Needless to say, he hated it there. When Sebastian did leave his cabin, he went to the deepest part of the forest. The only reason that it was better than his cabin was because, at least, he was alone. On a bright, but still chilly, morning, Sebastian had returned to his usual spot in woods. He was perched on a low branch of a huge tree. The only bad part of being alone, Sebastian thought, was that he had no one to mess with. Sebastian was evil right down to his core, and sometimes he just needed to let it out.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

It's a Great Day to be a Jerk Empty Re: It's a Great Day to be a Jerk

Post by kayla 8/12/2014, 12:12 am

It's a Great Day to be a Jerk Tumblr_n54m9ehRpo1t7xz1ko4_250

It was a pretty cold morning to go out for a run but gods did Celaena need it. For days upon days she'd been mostly holed up in the forges just trying out knew things and seeing if she could make more stuff and she hadn't taken the chance to properly work out. Not to say that she couldn't protect herself despite how little she worked out. On the contrary, the place she most frequented other than the forges was the arena. She visited it so often to make sure that her fighting ability was on par with her tinkering abilities. Her legs pumped side by side as she sprinted through the forest.
    She slowed her pace and stopped to catch her breath as she laid her hands on her knees. Her breath came out as little puffs of warm air against the cold one and she looked around. She was pretty deep in the forest, she noticed. There weren't any other campers as far as she could see and it looked to be monster free in the area. That, she could be thankful for. She was way too tired at the moment to fight off some monster. A camper though? She could handle that. But seeing as there was no one around she figured that it'd be a nice place to rest. Well, at least for the time being. She walked over to a nearby tree and sat down at the base of it, taking a well deserved gulp from her water bottle. The frosty air seeped through her jacket and nipped at her bare skin underneath. Maybe she shouldn't have worn just her sports bra underneath. But then again she dressed for exercising, not laying around. Celaena felt a surge of warm tingles coming from her toes, like it always started out, and sighed in relief when she felt her body warm all over. Oh, the perks of being a child of Hephaestus.

OOC: urgh im furious at my stupid wifi, i finished this post a lot earlier but the wifi turned off at exactly the time when i was sending it so i had to restart my computer and rewrite the entire thing
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/12/2014, 12:05 pm

Sebastian heard the girl coming before he actually could see her, but as soon as he could see her, he was studying her. If there was one thing the son of Thanatos was good at, it was studying people. Well, Bash was good at everything, but he was really good at that. As the girl jogged into his vision, he could tell she was fit, but then again, so was he. Her body had that ashen tone to it that no matter how many times they showered, marked the time the Hephaestus kids spent in the forges. As she slowqed down, Sebastian watched as her breathes came out quickly, her shoulders moving up and down more rapidly than average. Did she run often? Sebastian guessed yes, seeing as she quickly controlled her breathing. As the girl looked around, she looked confused, unsure of where she was, and guessing she was alone. Sebastian let out an inaudible chuckle. She wasnt necessarily going to be an easy target, but Bash was up for the challenge. The girl sat down at the base of the tree he was in right as Sebastian ha put a smile on his face. He it was decietful smile, covering up his true intentions. Sebastian had been told his smile could save the world, but he wasn't in that business. He was ready to watch it crumble.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/12/2014, 3:37 pm

Celaena took another gulp of water before closing the cap on her water bottle. She had already finished three fourths of it. Maybe she should call it a day, she thought to herself as she laid her head against the tree and closed her eyes. She listened to the sounds of the forest though there really didn't seem to be any except for the occasional rustling of some woodland animal. Her ears perked up at the feeling that she was being watched and her eyes opened immediately in a hard resolve. Even though she didn't have her scythe she still had her portable weapons she kept on her wrists at all times, the hidden blades concealed in two thick cuff bracelets that was glimmered of celestial bronze. Just one push of a button and the blades would be an extension of her body. Well not literally. She wanted to shake off the feeling that someone was here with her too but she trusted her instinct since it was usually right. She tilted her head back to get a good view of the tree she was under and her suspicions were confirmed when she saw a body part. Maybe it was a leg or an arm. Who knows?
    "Enemy or friend?" Celaena called up boredly.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/12/2014, 7:34 pm

Sebastian peaked over the edge of his branch and smiled down at the girl. "Friend." That was one of the words that brought bile to his mouth. He didn't get friends. Alliances, maybe, but not friends. Sebastian hopped down from the tree, and landed a few feet from the girl. He offered out his hand for her to shake. "I'm Sebastian Plight." Sebastian's smile was going from ear to ear and he knew he was on his game. It had been a while, but he was falling back in to his fake tendencies. Bash didn't know what he was doing, or what he was gonna do, but he was ready for it.  

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/12/2014, 10:35 pm

Celaena raised an amused eyebrow at that as she stayed sitting down and accepted his hand, shaking it with a firm grip. "Celaena." She said as introduction and eyed at how the guy had this creepy smile on. Were people always this friendly? Maybe he was a son of Apollo or something. Sebastian seemed like a cheerful enough kind of guy. Maybe even a Hermes kid or something. She let go of his hand and adjusted her cuffs and cleared her throat and spoke without looking at the other teenager. "So why so deep in the forest?" Celaena inquired curiously as she finished fixing the cuffs up before looking back at the boy.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/13/2014, 2:22 pm

Sebastian smiled. "Nice to meet you Celaena." He said, committing the name to memory. "Oh, I like to write poetry out here. I'm a son of Apollo." The lies were already starting to form in his head. No one trusted a son of Thanatos, but everyone liked the Apollo kids. They were always so bright and bubbly, unlike his usual self. "How about you? I've never seen anybody else out here." Sebastian took a pen out of his pocket and began to write something on his hand, pushing up the sleeve of his long sleeve dark red shirt to make more space for writing.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/13/2014, 11:56 pm

Celaena nodded at his reason, drinking some more of her water as she listened. So he was an Apollo kid? It perfectly fit his personality with all the bubbliness and what not. Still, she couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. I mean- everything about the guy she knew of already made perfect sense but she still couldn't shake off what she felt was off. Maybe he had some physical flaw that she missed or something. Hmm. She'll find out sooner or later if she decided to make friendly and get to know him about more. She could do with a bit more friends. Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw him writing on his arm with a red pen and then remembered. Oh yeah, he was here righting poetry. But why not write it on something normal like, I don't know, paper?
    "I just came out for a run, I've been stuck in the forges for so long that I forgot how much exercise I actually need." Celaena told him with a slight chuckle as she began to stretch her arms after standing up. "If you couldn't tell from the 'stuck in the forges' part I'm a Hephaestus kid."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/14/2014, 8:38 pm

Sebastian looked down at his hand. He was writing down his plan for his lies on his hand, not poetry, but luckily Sebastian had absolutely atrocious handwriting, so no one would be able to tell. Sebastian attributed his bad hand writing to how messed up his left wrist, which is his dominant arm, was. When he was 8 he was hit by a car and he never really had it fixed right. Sometimes it was so bad he had to wear a wrist brace, but today wasn't one of those days. "I'm so jealous of you god father. The Hephaestus kids are so cool and do so much cool stuff, especially over us Apollo kids." Sebastian said. He slipped the pen back into his pocket. Sebastian flexed his cheeks and brought his smile down a little bit. It was starting to hurt. Sebastian doesn't smile often.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/15/2014, 3:30 pm

"How cool someone is doesn't solely depend on their god parents." Celaena frowned. "I mean Apollo kids are pretty bada**, I remember that time some kids cursed the Ares kids to only speak in rhymes. It was pretty freakin' funny." Remembering that made her want to laugh all over again. She just arrived when that happened and she remembered buff Ares kid running around talking in rhyme while looking utterly infuriated. Gods it was hilarious. She began to touch her toes when she noticed Sebastian's smile falter. It looked like he was having a cheek spasm or something. He didn't have to smile all the time even if his personality was fit for it, the bright smile nearly blinded her from his upbeat attitude. She's declared this guy the most happiest person she's met. Second to one of her friends who was a daughter of Epione, that girl's smile could rival the son of Apollo she was currently talking to.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/20/2014, 5:51 pm

Sebastian laughed as if he knew what she was talking about. He'd overheard some kids talking about that story with the Ares and Apollo kids, but he didn't actually believe it. People at camp seemed to hype stuff up  and make it sounds like a lot more than it actually was. Like that Percy kid. Sebastian knew true heroism was. Percy didn't seem like much of one. You had to be special to be one. Like Sebastian was. Sebastian didn't really want to be a hero, though. The title of villain fit Sebastian's morals better. "You're god parent shouldn't define you. You're the same person you were before you found out your true mom or dad, so why should you change to that?"

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/20/2014, 6:07 pm

"Exactly." Celaena agreed with a pointed look. But she also knew some kids in camp who completely changed their personality just because of finding out they were a demigod. I mean she knew being half god was pretty cool but seriously it didn't mean you had to do a complete 180 on your perspective life. Okay maybe a little with all the training and weaponry and monsters and gods but really. What was her point again? Ugh forget it. Her mind was so confusing and jumbled she didn't even know. "Were you a different person before you found out you were a demigod?" Celaena supposed she was if only a little. Well she was a lot less desperate for getting money than she was now since she knew she could put her abilities to the test.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/25/2014, 8:13 pm

Sebastian laughed and shook his head. "Not at all. I was already a perfect son of Apollo, so it didn't matter at all to me." And by that I mean, is I was a jerk and a perfect son of Thanatos. Sebastian thought. He didn't even know how long he could do this. He was rusty and he was already getting sick of this overly sunny disposition. Sebastian could feel as the smile on his face began to fall. Sebastian looked at the ground, thinking about where to go with this.

ooc: short sorry
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/31/2014, 2:44 pm

Celaena raised her eyebrows at that, an action she noticed she seemed to be doing a lot. Her lips tilted upwards in a wry kind of smirk, "I see." The daughter of Hephaestus saw the ever so present smile slip off of Sebastian's face and she found that interesting. Apollo kids always had a smile on their face like they were the bright essence of the sun (their father) themselves. It had always seemed so natural and effortless. From what she could tell, Sebastian seemed to be struggling with smiling which she found extremely interesting. "I've never seen an Apollo kid who couldn't hold up a smile for more than five minutes. Are you sure you were sorted correctly?" Celaena joked. Well sort of.

OOC: omfg im so sorry i forgot all about this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 3:37 pm