A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

high school....how original

high school....how original Empty high school....how original

Post by Guest 8/22/2014, 11:38 pm

True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country
    --I forgot who said this whoopsies

To be honest, I wouldn’t even let my high school class run a McDonald’s. But that’s what happens in high school; the kids have a mental age of a pre-schooler, but get these...struggles thrown at them. And my group of high schoolers had them all  thrown at them all at once.  For them it was senior year.

Let me just say that my high schoolers are not my friends. They’re just upperclassmen who need me. For I am the queen of the Sophomores and I am just in their math class because I am a genius.(not to brag) But these high schoolers are okay, I guess. Let me break it down for you.

Welcome to James Madison Academy, a somewhat fancy private school where they start brainwashing you in grade six and turn you into a nice young adult by the end of senior year (results may vary). This school is extremely posh and on the plus side you can sleep here bruh. There are super cute dorms fit for three people and they are adorable. And the bathrooms are nice, which is always wonderful.

The students at this school are a piece of work, let me reassure you. And here is a reader’s guide to some of the students of the school.

Wyatt Ortiz-The new boy at school. Rumor has it he got a full scholarship because he plays soccer, which isn’t much of a reason to get a scholarship tbh. He  has daddy issues, and mommy issues. The poor boy has a lot of issues. But he’s cute, and Brazilian. Which is what alll the juniors want. But they’d go for anything, but that’s none of my business.

Sinbad Estavez-Literally no. He’s been here for a couple days and he’s already hit on every girl in the high school. May I remind you he’ like twelve Ooh, also Mary told me that his runaway dad is Wyatt’s daddy. Drama. Anywhosies, Sinbad is a total freak and calls everyone babe. Gross.

Marina Wildabee-is the Dean’s daughter, and there is a saying about teacher’s children. I know know what it is but it’s like, something about them being more rebellious or something. Marina’s not that ba though. I mean, she wears a lot of plaid and listens to weird music. And she has her nose pierced. AND HER CARDALIDGE PIERCED LIKE THAT REALLY HURTS. But also she’s smart I guess, I mean she’s sixteen and a senior so that’s pretty cool.

Emily Friedman-I had to look her up in the yearbook. Middle schoolers are not the people I personally like to hang around these little gremlins, thank you. But from what I gather from my sources is that she’s a cute little girl who’s in Sinbad’s grade. I hear she talks a lot, but who cares, she looks adorable.

Leah Howard-Speaking of rebellious teacher’s children, this British babe  is literally the queen of this stereotype. Her father is one of the middle school teachers. She can hold her alcohol, I can tell you that much. She goes through boys faster than Marina goes through flannel shirts. And I mean a lot of boys. I heard she had like 20 boyfriends all at once. I mean, she is a force to be reckoned with.

Adan Lightfoot-Ew god. Don’t get me started on Socio. Like, he wears guy-liner, gross. But the weirdest thing is he has a girlfriend, like who is pretty. Weird right? Anywhosies, I try to help this poor loser out;cutting his hair, trying to dull down the damn guy-liner. But the guy has bangs. BANGS.

Malecai Valasco-Also known as Kings Nerd. Literally he is top nerd. Like Mary gets the whole football team to push him into the lockers. But he’s dating Marina Wildabee and she’s like his little bodyguard. Cute.
    Aliana Parks-is---actually I really have nothing bad to say about her. SHe’s pretty. And is dating Socio which is weird, and I feel bad for her. But she’s nice I guess. But like, that’s good.

Oh! I almost forgot about me! Which is weird because I’m great. My name is Evanna Boches-Hyatt, but obviously everyone calls me Eva. And to be honest, I am a genius. I’m basically all of these loser’s fairy god mother(or fairy godginger because Adan thinks he’s funny.) The need me, I mean look at them.

Basically, this is the time of the year right before midterms and obviously stress levels are high. So the right thing to do is obviously go to a party thrown by Leah Howard. And basically everyone went to this party or else you’re nobody. Even the nerds went. I’m going to go, adios.

Wyatt Ortiz was actually enjoying himself at this girl’s party. Wyatt usually never goes to these parties because of all the drunk seniors are terrifying to see. And seeing your friends as wild animals is the scariest thing you could probably ever imagine. He was dancing with some girl, her name was Hadley, he thinks. He wasn’t very good with names, considering he was at school for a few days now. At least he doesn’t have to take the midterms. The dancing wasn’t anything, mind you. It  was just, stepping side to side across from each other. He wasn’t even that good at dancing anyways so side to side is just fine for him. He felt a bit awkward, actually. He didn’t understand how their social class works. Everyone  just made him uncomfortable, it was odd. They just stare at him and some little twelve year old. He wasn’t even sure why. Wyatt looked down at his shoes and sighed, he needed to get out of here.

Marina Wildabee also wanted to leave. Except, this was her dorm and currently it was filled to the brim with sweaty teenagers. Marina couldn’t even get out from her bed. Marina held her boyfriend, Malecai’s hand, leaning her head on the wall behind her. “Fun right?” She groaned, turning her head towards him, putting on a fake grin. She looked around the room and spotted her other roommates, Aliana and Leah, they looked like they were having fun. But she was still mad at Leah for having this party here. But she wasn’t really going to, she’s kind of her best friend, and she could not pull a Heathers/Heathers: The Musical on this school. She did not need that. Marina played with the lime green comforter with her fingers. Maybe she should just  enjoy herself, she was studying too hard. But she needed to pass this test. Or her dad is going to kill her, and Gabe is going to never let it go. Stupid brothers.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

high school....how original Empty Re: high school....how original

Post by daddeme 8/23/2014, 7:24 pm

Dear Gandhi, please do not notice this poor boy over here in the corner. Anxiety was something you got used to when you were the main target for football teams and underclass queens to shove into lockers. Or suspend your underpants on the flag pole while you're still in the locker room. Or dunk your head in the toilet. Malecai Valasco was that guy, all because he was super smart and could get you more than an A on your homework if you paid him the right amount or hit him hard enough. Midterms were coming up so his "homework business" was pretty slow since he was concentrating on his own crap. This made him get hit harder rather than paid more. He constantly had to remind himself not to squeeze the life out of his girlfriend's hand while they were just sitting there on her bed. Anytime now there would be someone storming around the corner to yoke him up by his plaid shirt collar and make him do something stupid and embarrassing. The image of him from the Christmas party managed to sneak into his head. Ugh. No, he would NOT have another incident like that one. He could try to make conversation with Marina to ease his nerves maybe. But she kind of scared him. She has her cartilage pierced for crying out loud. She could snap any minute. Mal still found it kind of hot, which was why they had been dating since the beginning of Junior year. That and because she was a super genius like him. Those are really hard to find. Malecai jumped a little when she finally did say something. "Um, yeah." His voice sounded a tad squeaky. His anxiety hadn't lessened at all. Clearing his voice he proceeded. "Yeah. Fun and stuff. Whatever." That was a little bit better. Nope, nope, he was still freaking out.

Adan Lightfoot was only here for one reason. His girlfriend. He was invited to the party in the first place (people were continuously blowing up his phone about it; like how did they get his number in the first place?), but what was so fun about hanging in the corner surrounded by freaks, weirdos, and a sugar-hyped twelve year old? When the other few people told him about the party, he completely ignored them and went back to making a rocking chair in his Carpentry class. Then Aliana mentioned it and, well, she's pretty so he came over. This wasn't what he was expecting. All of these drunk teens bouncing around to a beat the music wasn't even playing. He didn't do this. He was called "Socio" for a reason. The first five minutes he was there was spent looking for Aliana and avoiding stumbling kids. He was 18 now. Everyone was a kid to him. He did manage to look around a little bit more while looking for her. Over there was Marina and her nerd boyfriend. Marina was creepy. Malecai was a dork. Adan probably would have been bullying Malecai if his foster mother and the dork's father didn't know each other. Adan wasn't even a bully. It was just that Mal was so darn  bully-able. Oh, look, over there was a small space that Adan's band would be playing at. If he had one. Do you know how many times he tried to form one in the two years he's been at this stupid school? None, but when you see a scene guy with guyliner and ripped jeans you should just assume that he wanted to start a Beatle-themed band. Adan's chin flicked up, half in greeting to a turned up Leah and half to flick his bangs from his face. What? If you have a lip-ring and an eyebrow piercing you need to have some bangs that are just there. Anyway. Where was Miss Goody-Two-Shoes? Adan needed her to remind him why he was here.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 8/24/2014, 1:09 am

high school....how original Tumblr_nas51fo9jh1r9ec5ao5_250high school....how original ZgaEnbM
    Okay, before anyone jumps to conclusions. At this point in the party, I was not wasted. I might've looked like it, but no. A hostess is supposed to stay sober. At least I think that's a rule. Well, I did my best to keep that up. Because who else was going to get everybody to go home. Or back to their dorms, or wherever they belonged. I wasn't going to be that idiot girl who passed out halfway through. I was never that girl and I never have been that girl. Because unlike everyone else, I know my limit. So, going over it was a rare occasion for me. Twice. Twice in my life had I been drunk before that night. The reasons are unimportant. And yes, there were reasons before. Something distracted me and kept me from counting the amount of alcohol I consumed. And now I know what you're thinking. This girl has a drinking problem. And maybe I do, okay? But that's unimportant right now. Let's get back to the story. So, ten o'clock and everyone that was coming was already there. It was more people than I was expecting, but when people hear the word party, they just come running. I was actually surprised that no one came in to make sure we were following the rules. Maybe someone did, I don't remember. I was busy having fun, having meaningless conversations with random people that I've barely spoken to before. I was on my second drink and wasn't drunk but probably shouldn't be operating any heavy machinery. I saw Aliana's boyfriend, Adan, nod to me and I politely nodded back. It wasn't long after he disappeared that I found myself staring absentmindedly at a boy from my astronomy class. Wyatt, his name was. Nice guy, from the small conversations we had. We sat next to each other. He was new or something. He seemed really into the class. Unlike everyone else who thought it was an easy A. I suppose I was the same as them. My dad had pressured me into taking another science class even though I already had enough credits. So I chose astronomy because I thought the stars were pretty. That's about all there was to it.

"You should talk to him" That brought me out of my trance and back into reality. I turned my head to find Aliana standing next to me. She looked amused at my confused face. "You've been staring at him." She tried to explain, and almost immediately I shook my head and laughed. "No. I've just been thinking... about stuff."
    "Liar."
    I have to say I was impressed on how forward Aliana was being. She's the subtle type. Quiet and lenient. So having her urge me to go talk to some guy that I was apparently ogling at, was surprising.
    "Am not."
    "I can't believe you're too scared to go talk to a boy."
    "Shut up." I said, a laugh escaping, "I'm not scared. If I wanted to I could go and talk to him, I just...don't want to."
    "Okay." And the look on Aliana's face communicated that she wasn't convinced. So, I did the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. I took the plastic cup from her hand, and drained it (mind you I had thought there was much less alcohol in it) and then I handed her back the empty cup and I started to walk towards Wyatt.
    "Hey." I said, really hoping that I would be done talking to him before the extra alcohol I consumed started to take effect. "Wyatt, right?"

After Leah had left Aliana with an empty cup and a small feeling of guilt, she started to walk around some more. To tell the truth, she hadn't even had a sip of whatever it was. So Leah might've taken more than she could handle. So Aliana made a mental note to keep an eye on her. Maybe she shouldn't have teased Leah about that guy she was staring at. Because Leah's buzzed brain might've taken that as a challenge. And the last thing Aliana needed was to feel responsible for Leah's downfall. Those thoughts escaped Aliana's mind as she saw Adan hanging out near the otherside of the dorm room. And after pushing her way through everybody and waving to Marina on her way, she found herself standing in front of her boyfriend. Or person who was more than a friend. I mean they had been officially dating for about a month. Enough time for people to come up to her in the hall and ask her if she really was dating the 'punk rocker guy' or whatever. People she didn't know came up to her and asked her about her relationship with someone. It was actually pretty rude. But Aliana never pointed that out. She just smiled sweetly and gave them a cryptic answer. Because it was none of their business. "Hey, you came." Finally someone Aliana could talk to. Someone who wasn't drunk or with their boyfriend.

Last edited by Sienna on 8/25/2014, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 8/24/2014, 9:20 pm

Wyatt had waved the girl who he had been previously dancing off as she went off to the next poor guy who had no idea of what was going on at this party. Don't get Wyatt wrong, he was enjoying himself. Believe it or not, Wyatt Ortiz was climbing up the social ladder whether he knew it or not. He was already midfielder on the futbol team, which was pretty good for him, he had only been at this school for like, a week and he's been doing pretty well. And if he was just a little social at this party, then he could probably make a few friends instead of having everyone staring at him. I mean, attention is pretty good; but when no one is talking to you that's pretty weird.
    Wyatt spun around when another voice seemed to be talking to him. It was that girl who sits next to him in Astronomy. Man, he really likes that class. He was pretty sure her name was Leah, she has never really talked to him in class. But he has noticed her name on all of her worksheets. All the boy knew about her was that she's pretty popular. I mean, no one would be here if she wasn't, right?
    "Oh, yeah. I'm Wyatt." He grinned sheepishly. What do you say to a girl at a party? He didn't talk to the girl, Hadley the whole time they were dancing, she wasn't very talkative from what he gathered. When Leah spoke, he could smell the alcohol on her breath, which made Wyatt cringe a little. No, Wyatt isn't straightedge or anything, he just doesn't drink. Daddy issues and stuff, okay.
    If he's correct, and he usually is in these types of situations, Leah might've had too much. But he wasn't exactly sure, it's a 50/50 chance. But, like the smart senior he is, Wyatt clutched Leah's wrist. Nothing in a teen way, but like in a I-don't-want-you-to-fall way. Well, obviously Wyatt has to go and be Little Captain Brazilian and help the girl out. Alcohol is not his favorite topic to see, or to look at. I mean, his mother is in rehab for that. And why he is here sooo, it's a love-hate relationship.

Marina may admit she had one cup, but like she had to keep it together. Her brother and herself were in a competition to see who was the best child in the family. Gabe was her step-brother who just happened to be in her grade. And that might seem just dandy to any other girl who wanted a sibling their own age. But not a disgusting overly preppy brother who wants to be known as the Dean's child instead of Marina. So they made a bet to see who is the better Wildabee child. Being posh, and  proper and getting good grades, and the winner gets to be called the Dean's child.(obviously, they're still a Wildabee. But one gets to be the only one associated with Dean Wildabee.) Sadly for Marina, the perfect Dean's child does not have 13 piercings on her ear and wear a lot of plaid. Tonight she looked pretty different. Marina was borrowing what she thought to be Aliana's dress. It was black with purple flowers all over it. Plus her hair looked pretty nice, go her. She thinks that she is winning, currently Gabriel dear is eating that sophomore girl's face off. What's her name, the little redhead who tries to think she's smarter than Marina. Ha,nope.
    "Come on, Malecai. Can you at least stop freaking out?" Marina smiled, squeezing his hand, "Calm down."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/25/2014, 2:19 pm

Marina was right: Malecai needed to calm down at least by a fraction. He took a breath and nodded, surveying the scene in front of him once more. People were laughing, dancing. Some were drinking while others were eating finger foods. They all looked like they were having fun and not paying any mind to certain nerds cowering in the corners. On top of this, Malecai didn’t even look as nerdy as he did during school hours. (Courtesy of his father, who of which he stayed with instead of the dorms here due to some issues. His dad refused to let his son desecrate his legacy at the school.) He hated how his undershirt was revealed because it “wasn’t cool” to button your shirts up to the collar, and how his socks weren’t ironed. Disarrayed clothing meant disarrayed mind, and nothing was worse than being brilliant without organization. And there he was freaking himself out again. He thought that maybe one of the choice snacks over there would help, but he didn’t really see anything for vegans. Well, except some type of fruit-gelatin in one of those little sample cups you get at Sam’s Club. It was weird, but it was food.
    “I probably need to just eat something. Be right back.” He said to Marina before getting up an cautiously making his way to the table without bumping into too many people. He didn’t see any forks or anything...was he expected to eat this without one? Maybe he had to, like, drink it or something. He did. The fruit on the inside tasted like strawberry, but the gelatin DID NOT taste normal. It was a bad type of not normal. It just...didn’t taste like the packs you got at the store. It was better. Mal had to have grabbed at least twenty of those little cups before making his way back to his spot on the bed next to Marina. This was good. These little Jell-O things were spectacular even. Mal started to feel happy in some sort after a while of eating just that, going to get more after he was out. Finally, eyes alert and smile wide, he looked at Marina once again. “Want to dance? We should dance.”

"Ouch." Adan grumbled when some tipsy guy stomped on his foot on his way to the bathroom. Adan managed to take the red cup from his hand, sniff it to confirm his suspicions, and continued on walking with his new drink. The music was so loud that he was sure to have a wicked headache by the time he managed to crawl his way back to his dorm. Maybe he should at least try to enjoy himself at a party of which was thrown by one of the most popular people at school. I mean, at least he was invited to it. That meant something, right? On a more important note, you would think that being four inches over six feet would enable you to see your way easily through a crowd. With everyone bouncing off the walls Adan's height was useless and he was more lost than his foster siblings were at Wal-Mart that one time. He just needed to calm down, and maybe Aliana would be easier to find. Right? Right. This whole event was meant to relax people before midterms came ‘round to punch people in the face. It was like a numbing drug, and when it finally wears off you’re blindsided by the pain of reality. That, of course, wouldn’t go for Adan. He was confident about it all because, unlike most of the people here getting drunk and dancing, he actually studied his butt off. Regardless of whether or not he was affected by the midterms, this party was meant to calm those who weren’t so confident. He needed to suck it up and have some fun. Adan had taken a sip of the drink in his hand when finally his prayers had been answered. Lo and behold, Aliana had appeared through the crowd right in front of him. Adan lowered the cup and smiled kindly to her. Funny, whenever someone asked him if they were dating he wouldn’t think twice before telling them that they were. Whenever he saw her he began to understand why people asked in the first place. Take now for example, with this look of guilt on her face. She looked like she had signed someone’s death note. Adan knitted his eyebrows as he prepared to ask her about it, but her words made him alter his own. “Of course I did. Mostly for the mob of drunk teenagers and the loud choice of music. You’re here, too, so I guess that’s a plus.” He drank from the cup once more in order to conceal his grin. In the back of his mind he made sure to take the note of not to drink too much or do anything stupider than usual. Why? Well, he had his reasons.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 8/26/2014, 12:57 am

high school....how original IvZaasvHR0Ooshigh school....how original 4QSBolF
    After Wyatt spoke I started to feel the effects of whatever was in Aliana's cup. And so began my ultimate screw up. I was still sober enough to make a few logical sentences. "You're new here, aren't you? Well, welcome to James Madison Academy. I can assure you, everyone here is definitely as messed up as they look." It might've seemed a bit cynical, but trust me, once you've been here for almost seven years, you start to hate this place. The faculty is alright and they're probably better teachers than any public school, but the students can get on your nerves. Last year the whole senior class was full of idiots. This senior class is better, although I might be a little biased. The middle school, well, let's just say I've heard enough stories from my dad to know that I will not be coming anywhere near the school when they've reached high school. It's a good thing I don't have to.
    Back on subject, after I made my superlative joke, someone bumped into me from left. And given the fact that I was somewhat intoxicated, I stumbled the other way, and would've collided with one of the desks if Wyatt hadn't grabbed my wrist a minute earlier. "Oh, thanks." the last word seemed to stumble out of my mouth. And I suppose that was the last moment by brain was "recording". Of course, there's more that happens after that. Oh, so much happened. Part of me wishes that I did remember it, so I could have some memory to keep me humble. Then again, I'm pretty sure if I could remember what happened, I would cringe every time I thought back to it.

Across the room, Aliana was not paying attention to Leah. Why should she? Aliana was probably worrying too much. Leah could handle herself. So, Aliana pushed the topic from her mind and instead focused her attention wholly on the person in front of her. She did notice the quizzical look Adan gave her, but was distracted by the words he said after. He did make her laugh, and it of course reminded her of why she liked him. Not that she needed reminding. She knew full well why she liked him, and continued to like him. "The music might be damaging my ear drums. Which is not good at all." Aliana commented, "But I can't really go anywhere else. It's sort of my dorm. And wandering the halls and waiting for it all to blow over isn't any more fun than being here." It's true, Aliana isn't really a party person. Most of the time the music gives her a headache and everyone is way too close together. But, it's senior year and what the hell. Maybe it was time for her to act more sociable, instead of being a buzzkill. That was part of the reason she urged Leah to go talk to that guy. Well, that and Leah's always trying to get her to do things so it was sort of revenge in the nicest way possible. Of course, she wasn't going to go overboard with it. This was her second party of the whole year. Which is an all time high. She wouldn't have even shown up if the party wasn't hosted in her dorm room. Suddenly, Aliana realized that she was probably going to have to do a good portion of the clean up. Great. Being sociable is not all it's cracked up to be.

Post by Guest 8/26/2014, 6:47 pm

"Alianaaaa" Marina yelled at the top of her lungs, bolting up from her bed. She knew that stupid smile that was planted of Malecai's face. He consumed the Jello, that damn Jello. This was going to cost Marina in the bet. Marina noticed Gabe had finished his saliva swapping and was now talking to his friends and making scary eye contact with her every so often. Marina was not losing. Gabe will be the loser. Loser forever. Marina bolted away from her boyfriend and ran up behind her friend, grabbing her hand.
    "Um, Hi. So, um I'm going to stand over here. Obviously you two are not doing anything except for making awkward conversations even though the tension is high between you two. Sorry, sorry. I mean, uh...my boyfriend ate the Jello and I'm trying to win the bet--you know the bet, yeah? And funk Malecai is not bet winning material."
    Marina smiled sheepishly. She knew better than to bother with Aliana and her boy person, but she was not going over to Leah. She looked too drunk to function. Plus, Marina knew Malecai and Socio don't enjoy each other and so her boyfriend would not approach. Go Marina.

Wyatt laughed, "It's pretty nice here. I mean, my dorm is a little weird, but the classes are really nice." Especially the astronomy class, but he wasn't going to bring that up with her. She doesn't seem interested in the class when they are in the class. He just really liked stars, and the stories behind them and the colors and...everything.
    While Wyatt was nerding out about the stars, Leah was stumbling. At least he held on to her wrists a few minutes earlier or there would've been a girl on the ground next to him, and that would look pretty weird.
    "You okay?"

Did you miss me? I would've done that 'surprise b!tch, I bet you  saw the last of me', but that's pretty overrated. I mean, I love American Horror Story and all, but no. Last time you saw me...actually you have not even seen me yet. But I've been places. With Gabe.
    Oh my god, I know right? He's like three years older than me and super cute and ugh oh my god. Did you know he speaks fluent French? Babe. Oh, anywhosies, I left the party like a few minutes ago, I have studying to do. Midterms are scary, and hey, I didn't even drink so go me.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/31/2014, 9:00 pm

Malecai was confused, and not because he made a terrible choice in snacks within the hour and a half of being at this party. The logical part in his mind (the one not clouded by the stench of drink and the image of a Gwen Stefani music video featuring the president) continuously asked him what the hell was he doing? He was a nerd at a popular person's party, indulging himself on spiked vegan-safe hors d'oeuvres. And yet...he was sitting here while his girlfriend frantically went to search for help. He should be dancing. Even if she didn't want to, she was probably too scared. So Malecai combed a hand through his black hair and stood up, moving to a nice empty section in the middle of the room. Whoa, this makes two new things for Malecai today: trying what was in the Jell-O and dancing! It was like the snack made him more bold or something. Now he was dancing with this small group of people who were smiling as wide as he was. He didn’t know whether or not they were laughing with him or at him or at the fact that they had their share of party snacks and beverages as well. He didn’t care. Do you understand how much fun he was having? He hadn’t had this much fun since his dad’s wedding reception at the beginning of the school year! Malecai let out a gleeful laugh as he looked over to where Marina was, ready to tell her to get over here and dance with him. But she was talking to Aliana, and he suspected as usual that once two girls start talking they won’t stop for hours. So he instead looked around for anyone else that would want to dance with him and this cool new group of friends. There was Socio, the New Kid, and the main hostess. Speaking of which, she was stumbling around with the New Kid supporting her. He had to watch this thing unfold, all the while making sure he didn’t stumble into anyone just as she was.

Speaking of confused boyfriends, Adan was part of the club. One minute he was talking to Aliana and doing what he calls his “poor attempt at flirting” because he was freaking socially impaired. The next minute the preppy grunge girl that lived in Aliana’s dorm too was over here on some rant about a funk Malecai and some bet. Then he had to back space a little bit. Funk Malecai? Adan hadn’t used that term since a few months ago at a wedding...Oh my God, not again. Don’t get him wrong. Adan absolutely hated that dorky little a-hole. But there’s this thing that if Malecai gets in trouble when Adan’s there, Malecai’s father will tell Mrs. Lee. Then if she found out, that would be violating his probation stuff. Then Aliana’s mother may find out about it. Then poof. Good bye cheesy relationship with Good Child and hello emo sadness that matched his bangs. And yet,he wasn’t even going to go over there to knock some sense into the dancing fool over there. He wasn’t his problem...well he was, but Malecai hated Adan just as equally in return. So Adan just adverted his gaze and took another drink from his cup. That was none of his business. Aliana could take this one.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 8/31/2014, 10:18 pm

high school....how original IbhNNEhhigh school....how original Jn8swpb
    OOC: This is going to be in a slightly different format. It'll go back to normal after this post
    BIC:

Since we are past the point where my memory fails me, I suppose I have only one thing to say. Nobody should have more than four martinis. Fact. I have learned this lesson the hard way.

And just like that, it was no longer just Aliana and Adan. It was Aliana and Marina, with Adan standing off to the side. Granted, Marina did seem a bit more anxious to talk to her. Aliana gave Adan a quick look of apology and then directed her attention towards her friend. "Okay, calm down." Aliana said putting her hands on her friends shoulders, really trying not to be bugged by the fact that Marina was wearing her dress. "As long as Gabe doesn't see Malecai, you should be fine." She knew that each of those jello cups contained hard alcohol. Or the equivalence of a shot. And judging by Marina's panicked reaction, he had more than one. The best way to deal with the situation would to contain Malecai somewhere where he wouldn't cause any harm. Which, the only place in close proximity would be the closet. Despite popular opinion, Aliana didn't always have a good solution to problems. So, in other words, she was useless. Aliana looked around the room for Marina's drunk boyfriend, while saying "I'm sure that everything will be fine if you have faith..." Aliana's words trailed off as she did not find Funk Malecai, but something worse.
    So maybe forgetting about Leah wasn't a good idea. Because there she was, one hand on some poor boy's chest the other clutching the desk chair, keeping her from falling onto her face. She was obviously drunk, because she knew better than to make public displays of affection. Especially after last year. She's had bad experiences with dating, and she's told Aliana and Marina countless times that this year would be different. And that wave of guilt that Aliana experienced earlier was back and stronger than ever. "Excuse me," Aliana found herself saying. As she started to move towards her friend and the guy she was harassing, Leah's voice rang through the air. "I do have to say, you are very hot and if I wasn't hosting a party you and I would be in that closet." Of course everyone had to hear that. Luckily they didn't hear the curse that Aliana spoke out of shock. Nobody needed to hear that.

Post by Guest 8/31/2014, 11:17 pm

Faith? Marina has no faith in anything her boyfriend did while he was under the influence. It was a horrible sight for Marina to see, and what was even more horrible was her other friend bluntly speaking her mind about the newest boy to meet her fancy. Marina could not possibly focus on winning the bet at this moment. Obviously Gabe went of to find that red head of his. Plus, one of her best friends has just embarrassed herself in front of the twenty plus people at her own party. You do not abandon your friend in her time of need. That's just messy friendships. Marina followed Aliana to the corner of the fairly large dorm(hey, that's what happens when two teacher's daughters are in one dorm) where Leah Howard was rubbing up against the poor new guy.  The dean's daughter stood next to Aliana, facing the other way. She knew her role in emergency plan number 3. Obviously Aliana and Marina had all these plans created around Leah. She can be problematic at times. Marina started rounding up party guests, yelling and kicking at them to leave the dorm. She avoided Malecai's section of the room. She did not need to deal with two problems.

Leah's hand was up and down his chest, making Wyatt extremely uncomfortable. Wyatt had secured her waist. Nothing romantic or anything, but he really did not want her to fall. For obvious reasons, he did not need bad publicity on his first week of school. Then Leah had said the unthinkable.
    "I do have to say, you are very hot and if I wasn't hosting a party you and I would be in that closet."
    Wyatt's face burned with embarrassment. Sure, Wyatt had thought of the concept of Leah and him kissing. He found her pretty but seriously Wyatt was never going to think about it for even more than a second. Then he was ambushed by what he thought was Leah's friend. He thought that one was Aliana. No wait that one was definitely Aliana. The other one, Marina, is in his math class. She really likes math.
    "Uh," Wyatt exhaled heavily. "Maybe you need to lay down." He said quietly. Wyatt took his hand off of her waist and took her hand off of his chest. Wyatt nodded sheepishly at her friend as he guided Leah to what he hopefully  thought was her bed. Or not. It was the only single bed in the dorm. And Wyatt did not want to risk Leah bumping her head on the bed frame on the top bunk of the bunk bed. Wyatt plopped her on her bed, he was too squeamish to bother to put her under the blankets, but he did wrap one blanket around her shoulder before leaving the dorm awkwardly. Oh dear lord, Wyatt you have out done yourself.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 9/1/2014, 12:08 am

Dude this party was crazy! And when I say crazy, I mean the people here were too wasted to actually notice a twelve year old sneak in and start hitting on their dates. They didn't notice me up until I completely totaled that expensive-looking fondue thingy over by the snacks. Hey, you put me and chocolate in the same room and you know what's going to happen. C'mon, it's like giving alcohol to an alcoholic...oops, poor choice of words. Well, I was eventually kicked out by Marina. But she wasn't as quick as she thought; I heard Leah's full confession over there. I know! She was all over the new kid, derecho? It was crazy! You best believe I'm not going to let this one go, like they made camera phones for a reason. Wait, I have to show Emily these pictures so I guess that's my cue! Just checkin' in on you guys. De todos modos...

Okay, now was time to be the bigger person. Maybe it was because Adan felt like a guilty jerk for letting Malecai go over there and make a fool of himself, when Aliana went to make sure her friend was okay after just COMPLETELY embarrassing herself. Though Aliana and Leah didn't hate each other like the boys did. Whatever the case was, Adan grabbed the top of Malecai's arm and towed him towards the nearest safe place while Adan found something to fix. Which happened to be the closet. Adan didn't know what these ladies kept in there (nor did he want to know), and a normal person would be thinking of all of the cons to this solution. This was a horrible idea in all honesty and Adan knew that well. He would just walk away and find another solution. Adan tossed the shorter (let's just say it - less muscular and more shrimpy) boy into the closet and closed the door, placing a chair against the knob. Now all he had to do was control the laughter bubbling up inside his chest. Leah's words still echoed in his head as he walked his way over to the hostess in a blanket and the girl of which he was dating.
    "So you're obviously pretty much down for the count. As a fair warning..." Adan looked away from Leah, to Marina, then Aliana with humor his eyes. "Make sure to keep her away from closets." With that, he cracked a small smile in all three of their directions and made his way out of the dorm, to the hallway. Maybe he could catch up to New Kid and give him a warning about Crumpets. Or maybe he could go to his dorm and have a good laugh about it with his room mates. Ha! As if this mishap would make Adan suddenly sociable. Anyway, he should really find something to do with his time.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/1/2014, 12:36 am

high school....how original NDTydf7
    After all the strangers had been ushered out, Aliana went to the stereo and unplugged the ipod that was blasting Sia's Chandelier, finally giving her ears a rest. Aliana wasn't exactly sure who's ipod it was, it didn't look like Leah's. Aliana wanted to laugh at Adan's comment but she wasn't in a laughing mood. She was in a exhausted, "nobody talk to me" mood. Of course looking at the wreckage of the dorm room didn't make it any better. Aliana stared at her drunken roomate, trying to imagine what was required for a hangover cure. She felt responsible. So, that meant Aliana would be spending the next unforeseeable amount of time trying to make everything right. Leah was in for a hell of a storm come Monday. For now the girl was fast asleep in Aliana's bed. "Marina," Aliana called wearily, "I think your boyfriend's in the closet." And with those words she did her best to clean the general area. Stacking up plastic cups so that they'd be easier to throw away in the morning, and trying to get empty bottles of vodka, beer and all sorts of substances as far away as possible (which meant walking down to the school trash receptacles hoping that no one noticed her.) When she returned, all she could say was, "I hate parties."

Post by Guest 9/1/2014, 1:05 am

Marina rolled her eyes, "Leave him in there."

Well, howdy. Ew god, ignore that. I was trying to spice things up y'know, make my job more interesting. It went horrible, obviously. Anywhosies, this concludes the party portion of this tragic story about loser high schoolers. If you're confused about the loose ends after the party, let me explain to you a thing.
    Malecai eventually got out of the closet-(heh) no thanks to Marina though, she's been a little stress pissy after the party. But here comes Saint Aliana to release him. Oh, and you can bet that Leah got an ear full of her mistakes and the problems of drinking in high school by Marina and Aliana, which was really funny and everyone in the girls wing could hear it. Marina, poor Marina, she is still in the middle of her bet/identity crisis. Borrowing Aliana's clothes on the daily. But hey, Aliana's aesthetic is bet winning.
    Wyatt went to his dorm, which was in the meathead I mean sporty guys wing. He was pretty scared, and who could blame him, that was a scary time for him.
    Oh, and me? I told you I went back to my own personal dorm and went to bed.
    and then Gabe visited.
    BAAAAAABBBBEEE.

So, anywhosies, the next Monday was a special little study group meeting invented by the Dean Wildabee himself. He had put the group of students never to hang out again before Leah;s party. Obviously they stuffed me, Marina, and Malecai in there because--well duh we're the smartest in senior year. I am obviously the smartest in the whole school because, I mean look at me. But also in this math session is Leah Howard, Aliana Parks, Adan Lightfoot, and Wyatt Ortiz. Obviously Leah is there because she needs some learning after her stunt at her party. And Wyatt is really dumb considering this is his second week in this super smart high school. I don't know why Adan and Aliana were there but whatever, more to add to this story.

Also making an appearance was the notorious Sinbad and his partner in crime, Emily. I wonder where that third kid was? Who cares? They were outside of the door way. Probably spying like little vermin. Gross.
    Wyatt was in the far corner of the library, clutching his star covered notebook. Aww, what a dork. He was fearing for his life on who could be coming into this study group. The only one here was me. And I plan on teaching this study group or I will cut someone.
    And then entered the fabulous three, scaring Wyatt half to death. Marina walked towards to the window and sat on the shelf, obviously not wanting any part of this. She was all set for this test, why did her father go and force her into this. She was wearing one of Aliana's dresses again, black with white cat faces on it. It was cute. And everything was breezy in a dress. Dresses are great.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 9/1/2014, 2:18 pm

After the "fabulous three" or whatever entered the room meant for studying, in stepped the slightly embarrassed and bruised dork known as Malecai. Yeah, he had recovered from the party on Saturday. His killer headache that lasted the entire day after had taught him a lesson, but at least his dad wasn't too angry. He was happy that Malecai could actually party like the typical teenage socialite. The thing is, that party was his only chance to not look like a total doof. The Monday that followed - and the rest of that week most likely because this is his luck we’re talking about - was filled with even more locker stuffing and lunch money stealing. Which was ironic because this school relied on little food cards like a college. So the bullies were actually stealing his allowance, which was even more rude and untolerable. Walking into the room was like sticking a sign on his forehead that said, “Yep, Funk Malecai has left the building”. His nice cardigan was askew, his glasses were crooked and probably broken, and his hip made this weird “psh-crack!” sound whenever he sat down. And yet he still showed up to the study group with his stack of books and a somewhat excited smile. He was assisting in leading a study group,after all. This would count as some pretty good volunteer hours. He took a seat (yes, his hip did the “psh-crack!” sound) near a water fountain and waited happily for the other students to show up. This would be fun, right? He was doing stuff that was actually in his element. Get it? Element? No, okay. He was surprised to see the tiny redhead from the party here, too. Last he saw of her, she was smashing face with Marina’s brother. He knew that she was some sort of “beauty with a brain” or something like that, but he honestly didn’t think she was that smart. She was just in the senior’s math class as a sophomore. Big deal. Marina was here of course. she’s brilliant. Leah was here. She was probably forced by the law or something. Oh, look over there. Aliana was probably smart too, but Malecai didn’t talk to her much. She was always just...there, so he guess she fit along with this group-thing. New Kid was also here, which caused Mal to roll his eyes a little bit. How is it that he was huddled in the corner like his notebook was his only friend and he STILL managed to look cooler than Mal? That’s how you know you’re either really low on the social scale or that kid is really high on it, which was impossible. The kid’s only been here for a few days. Anyway, when Adan walked through the door (late as usual) Malecai couldn’t help but have his groan escape. What was he doing here? He was obviously too dumb to function and the guy smelled like tires and metal. Just wonderful. Adan didn’t even meet his eyes as he sat across from Malecai at the table, next to Aliana. Typical.
    ”Sooo how’s everyone’s day so far?” Malecai decided to ask before he snapped on Adan for locking him up. It was a relief to finally come out of the closet.

Ooc: This is all from Malecai's observations because I couldn't think of anything witty enough for Adan.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/1/2014, 5:50 pm

high school....how original ILYbdbXZGnq5jhigh school....how original ZIy4eIU
    The morning I woke up after the party, I was left with a raging headache, missing memories, and two furious roommates. I only wish that was the worse part. At least I got to spend sunday in bed, this time my own, finishing homework. It was pretty peaceful despite my dad barging in at around two o'clock to inform me that I was grounded and was going to be joining a study group. As if a study group would teach me about underage drinking. I already got an earful about that from Marina and Aliana (who knows a surprising amount of statistics about juvenile hall. The perks of being the step daughter of a cop, I suppose.)
    It's not very often that something scandalous happens at this school, so when it does, the whole school embraces it. Walking down the main hall felt more like a war zone. Numerous comments about closets met my ears monday morning. And wherever I walked, it seemed like all eyes were on me. It's a good thing I decided to wear my favorite skirt. On the outside, I probably looked calm and collected. I was very good at that. Making it look like the comments were nothing but silly jokes. But on the inside I wanted to hide in my dorm and never come out. By the time I got into the library I felt no different. Of course, I still looked at ease with the whole situation. It's much easier to face hateful words when you know there's someone to have your back. One of the reasons I made sure Aliana was coming to the study group. That and she knew how to explain things patiently. The downside of getting help from geniuses is that they always give you a patronizing look when you say you don't get something. Calculus is hard, people. I can quote shakespeare with ease. I was reading Hamlet when I was eleven and could fluently speak in iambic pentameters by twelve. But calculus? No way.

Aliana didn't really want to go to study group. But Leah wanted both her and Marina there. Plus Adan was there. Study group was cutting into her violin practicing. She three pieces she needed to perfect by next week. Yet she was here. Why? Who knows.  She didn't need help with calculus. She was doing great in that class. She was actually impressed with her ability to understand what the teacher was saying. She wasn't impressed with the time it took for her to switch from a second octave B to a first octave F. Maybe she'd be able to sneak out half way through. Aliana shrugged at Malecai's question, "Same as most Mondays."

Post by Guest 9/1/2014, 10:03 pm

Eva looked fabulous, as always. I mean, she made the mess bun and a short pencil skirt look amazing. For Eva, well Eva is amazing.
    "Alright, listen up losers. You're all here because you suck at math--I mean except for the dashing nerdo and split personality over there--but for the rest of you, you suck at math and I do not." Eva's smile was a perfect smile, and you can definitely tell she would snap your neck off. She also took the precaution of bringing her own yard stick. It wasn't her own, actually. It was a teachers, but who cares!! It's her's now. Eva slammed the stick on the front table in the library, making sure every loser was awake, "Do you see these tables they are circle and they fit six, not one per person. Get to this table." Eva can be scary when she wants to, and she definitely wants to.
    "Closet kisser, up and center. Your lovely father told me you need to be participating."

Wyatt and Marina were teffified. More Wyatt than Marina, Marina's mind seemed elsewhere so no need for her today.
    Wyatt quickly stood up from the corner space he was taking up and moved to the back of the circle table, clutching his folder. Wyatt really did not want to be here, to be honest. He doesn't have to take the midterms here, he took them in his old school. He didn't want to look at anyone here. Especially Leah, he was a little scared of Leah after what she said to him. He wasn't sure if that was the alcohol or not but whatever it was he wanted no part of it.

ooc//short

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:48 pm