A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

purple colored crayons and a nice grape backdrop

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

purple colored crayons and a nice grape backdrop Empty purple colored crayons and a nice grape backdrop

Post by beanie 10/26/2014, 9:12 am

screw the box! i think outside of the straight-jacket!

Everyone in the room was chatting happily, waiting for the instructor. Raven was in the corner chatting with two Triton kids, making jokes on whatever they were talking about. On the outside Raven looked like a bouncing baby with a toy but on the inside, she wanted to leave. Her head ached and she didn't know why, plus she just wanted to go swimming. The only thing stopping her was this lesson. Someone would tell Chiron she skipped and she didn't need any fish cleaning duty yet.
    The other reason was that the lesson was with the Dionysus cabin, a.k.a with her best friend Maddy. It was always fun around her and she hasn't really seen her around lately after the dance (which turned out to be amazing because of them) and it was boring. Now they had the opportunity to laugh, make jokes, and probably get into some trouble along the way.

Her purple hair was curled up slightly at the bottom, a black with the words Later Loser printed on the front. The Brit was wearing some black jeans she had borrowed from Maddy (surprisingly it was her size), a red blouse that had one sleeve hanging off her shoulder, denim vest, her signature checkered converse, and a bunch of dangly gold bracelets on her wrists that clatter whenever she moves her arms. There was the tint of red eyeshadow on her face, along with some lipstick. Raven barely wears makeup but she knows how to make it work.
    The door to the Arts & Crafts had opened, bringing in the wine god's children. Raven could vaguely smell the same scent that Maddy sometimes has, a nice grape smell. The purple haired girl smiled, ushering for Maddy to come quickly before someone takes the seat next to her.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

purple colored crayons and a nice grape backdrop Empty Re: purple colored crayons and a nice grape backdrop

Post by Morgan Landry 10/26/2014, 11:00 am

"Heeeey," Maddy grinned as she came over to her and smooched her cheek. "Gracias for keeping me a seat. How you doing?"

The Dionysus cabin had erupted into the Arts and Crafts room like a bunch of crazy maenads, laughing, singing and talking loud. They didn't rip anyone apart, though. And they didn't have any snakes in their hair.... thought I might mention that.
    Maddy had walked in behind Semele and Joel, dressed in purple shorts and a loose yellow tank top printed with the words Where's the Afterparty?
    She was coming back from two weeks on set and Camp Half-Blood was a great way to change her ideas. Her brown curls were pulled up in a ponytail and she had put on mascara, gloss and eyeliner, making her eyes sparkle and her lips shine as she sat down next to Raven, her best friend.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

purple colored crayons and a nice grape backdrop Empty Re: purple colored crayons and a nice grape backdrop

Post by beanie 10/27/2014, 3:46 am

Luckily Maddy was the one who sat down next to her, instead of some girl who was desperate for a seat. Raven smiled to her friend, resting her cheek on her hand while everyone settles down, bunch of laughs here and there.
    "Oh the usual luv." Raven pulled out her gum pack and took two out, handing one to Maddy. "It gets boring without you here. I was lucky to escape this place last month with a couple of friends. Took them to England to visit my mum." The gum was in her mouth now and her breath was getting minty with every chew. "How was Montreal?"

The instructor was in now, giving everyone a death glare to quiet down. Raven never liked this one, he was too mean to be an Arts & Crafts kind of guy. She shot Maddy an amused sideways glance before looking back at him.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 10/27/2014, 3:21 pm

"Montreal was cool. Met some new students on their hazing trip throughout the city so I took some pictures."

Students in Montreal generally had the hazing week where they had to do some stupid challenges like painting their faces like for a kid party or get blindfolded and walk around the sidewalks (the accompanying people were careful not to let them go on the road accidentally).

Maddy took out her phone and showed Raven some pictures under the table after the professor walked in.

"And you, how was England?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/29/2014, 8:36 am

The pictures on Maddy's phone are cute, especially the one of her and the face painted kids. Raven slid her phone back to her as the instructor kept talking his stupid talk. Seriously, Raven was so tempted to go up and slap the guy, he was so boring. Then she'd get kicked out and sent for dishes, which isn't good.
    "And you, how was England?" She heard Maddy answer and her usual smile came back.

"Same as it always is. Big and grand." The Brit took her phone out and showed her the pictures of her on the London eye, at Big Ben, and the video of her and James watching a football in Wembley.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 1:03 pm