A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

kick ass people

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

kick ass people Empty kick ass people

Post by sienna 12/6/2014, 3:41 pm

Jærve

Sylvie Larson had just returned from a semi-dangerous mission to one of the zones of battery city overrun by dazers. So, of course she had gotten a bit scratched up. And by a bit scratched up, I mean she had a huge gash across her temple. Oh how she missed the days where she got to deal with Albanian businessmen and the fbi. The only downside was that she didn’t have anybody. Now she does.

“Sloan!” Sylvie called into Sloan’s makeshift lab, “I’ve got something for you to stitch up.” Sylvie was holding a rag up to the wound to keep the blood from dripping down her face. It didn’t really hurt anymore, it didn’t even make the top ten of her most painful experiences. Number one was being tasered. The brunette used her free hand to take out her pistol and unclip the magazine, leaving both on a counter. She was pretty sweaty, running around dodging dazers and the like was a good workout.

Theres still time for romance during a war
    ▲▲▲

kick ass people Empty Re: kick ass people

Post by Guest 12/6/2014, 5:31 pm

sloan day

doctor princess

the make shift lab/hospital was basically a vacant patient first. it was convenient, actually. the first building she investigated was this one, and it was perfect. although, the back rooms are basically gone, but some of the testing labs and the front rooms are pretty much intact. well, kind of. more like they're intact, but not y'know?
    sloan day, aka princess, was crouched down in the main office of the building, looking at the files of random people that were abandoned  during the first attack of dazers. the files were kind of funny, as patient first patients always are.
    but then, the medic heard the door opening, she popped her head up above the counter, her messy blonde hair flopping around behind her.  "sylvie-oh my god sylvie!" her grin quickly faded into a worried look as she rushed around the counter to greet her girlfriend, who she hasn't seen in like forever. sylvie goes on missions all the time, and sloan stays here and plays with band-aids.
    sloan  hugged sylvie, i mean you can't expect sloan not to hug her first. she is a hugger. "come on, stupid." sloan lead the way to the first room.it was probably white when it was first built, but now it's a very off white. the exam table was on the floor, the legs of the table were broken. well, one of them was, but that would be uncomfortable so she hacked the other three off. "sit." she instructed as she went out of the room to grab a kit.
    THANKS AVEY
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 12/6/2014, 8:11 pm

Jærve

Sylvie wasn’t really comfortable in Sloan’s hospital. It was too quiet for her taste, and there wasn’t nearly enough dirt. She never really liked the hospitals she went to before all of this happened either. She hated the smell of antiseptic, and the way the lights made everything look. Sloan’s hospital was better.
    Sloan seemed to come out of nowhere, and enveloped Sylvie in a hug. “Hey, I’m mainly okay. No need to go into- oh what’s the word... hysterics.” Sylvie kissed her girlfriend on the cheek before following Sloan into the exam room. “I killed some dazers today” she called as Sloan left the room, “I also found this really cool mural. I didn’t have time to take a picture of it though, I was a bit busy running for my life. I’m pretty sure one of those dazers used to be a marathon runner or something.” Sylvie switched the hand that was holding the towel so she could take a look at her right hand. It never healed properly from when she broke her thumb a while back, so it looked a bit crooked. Her whole right arm was sort of messed up. The bullet she took a couple years back basically messed up the muscle in her shoulder, and physical therapy was hard to come by. So she learned how to shoot with her left hand. She was practically ambidextrous now, which was helpful.

▲▲▲

Post by Guest 12/6/2014, 8:49 pm

sloan day

doctor princess

sloan rolled her eyes. sylvie always tells her not to worry, but every single time she says that sloan worrying intensifies by 30%. "i told you to bring disposable cameras before you left."  she teased, coming back into the room. she returned with her kit. she sat on her tattered swivel chair and moved to athe drawers and pulled out one of the few bottles of hydrogen peroxide. she spun over to sylvie, laughing a little. "this might sting a little." she told sylvie. sloan squeezed a little of the peroxide on some cotton balls and then applied it to sylvie's cheek.
    THANKS AVEY
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 12/7/2014, 11:48 pm

Jærve

Sylvie didn’t flinch at the burn of the disinfectant. She was much cooler than that. Or she liked to believe that anyway. She wasn’t going to be like those superhero’s in the movies that didn’t even blink when getting attacked but flinched when the cute nurse touched the wounds. Although that was how the superhero got the girls. Maybe Sylvie should’ve acted like it hurt. But she had her own style of flirting. “Well Doctor Day...” Sylvie paused trying to think of something clever and flirty, when she couldn’t think of anything, she sighed, “Damn, I can’t think of anything smooth. I think that cut came with a concussion or something, this isn’t like me.” Sylvie was supposed to be good at stuff like this. She could sweet talk a government official into giving her information. Apparently she couldn’t flirt with her girlfriend on command.

▲▲▲

Post by Guest 12/13/2014, 4:22 pm

hello my old heart

"Sylvie!" Sloan tried her hardest not to blush. Because if she started to blush, then she would start to giggle and then Sylvie's gash would just get worse. And then maybe Sylvie would lose half of her face, and that would be just terrible.  She needed to pretend that Sylvie was not her girlfriend. Or her best friend. She is just some random girl that messed up in a horrible way. And now Sloan had to fix it because that's what she does, fix things.

But obviously she could do that because then Sylvie would have to change her face, and you can't just magically do that. Plus you can't just pretend your girlfriend isn't your girlfriend that's a little weird.  "Sylvie please, I'm trying to sew you up." But, she did appreciate that Sylvie called her 'doctor'. Sloan is a doctor...kind of. She's more or less of an intern, because she went to a teaching hospital before all of this. which is the lowest. she was pretty close to residency,  but y'know.  So, Sloan calls herself doctor. Sylvie likes to call her nurse, but for another reasons; it is a little scary.

sloan day | 200 | this sucks w/e
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 12/16/2014, 9:03 pm

Jærve

Sylvie smiled at her girlfriend’s reaction. It wasn’t rare to see Sylvie smiling around Sloan. Which was funny, because Sylvie was never the most happy-go-lucky. In fact, she could be called grumpy. Not with Sloan though. The two of them were adorable together.

Of course there were downsides to their relationship. Like all relationships this day and age, there’s always the chance one of them won’t make it. Lately, Sylvie found herself worrying that Sloan might get infected, especially with her working in the hospital. Sylvie knew that Sloan was really careful and had buckets of disinfectant, but accidents happened. And Sylvie dreaded to think of what was going through Sloan’s mind whenever Sylvie went out. It was a dangerous game they were playing, falling in love during an apocalypse.

Sylvie didn’t voice her concerns though, she never does. Well, unless its late at night, because for some reason Sylvie gets all emotional when she’s tired.

“I know, I’m trying to make sure you aren’t nervous or anything by flirting with you.” Of course that was a complete lie. Maybe Sylvie said that because she was trying to distract herself from the needle piercing her skin. Maybe Sylvie just likes flirting at inappropriate moments. Maybe both. We will never know.

▲▲▲

Post by Guest 12/27/2014, 11:19 pm

hello my old heart

Okay, fan yourself Sloan you're losing it. She could feel her cheeks burn as Sylvie continued to talk. She was making Sloan feel all jittery inside, and that's going to make Sloan's hands shake with glee and then poof they're goes Sylvie's cute face. And that would just totally suck

Sloan had to put her tools down for a second so she could calm down. She was not going to slice Sylvie's face off just because Sloan has a few school girl jitters. The actual princess took a deep breath and got herself back together. Once she did, she returned to her sewing. "Sylvie this is super serious." Sloan bit her lip. Trying her hardest to stay focused.

Who knew it was this hard having your girlfriend as your patient? Sloan surely didn't know. She could've went to some of the other doctors, but they are all somewhere that is not here right now. Saving the world or whatever. Sloan wasn't much of a 'field agent' to say the least. She would prefer to be in her lab with her sick patients and or dead corpses.

sloan day | au | sloan bby
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 12/28/2014, 1:01 am

Jærve

Sylvie smiled at Sloans flustered reaction, “And you’re super hot.” She replied, mentally congratulating herself on her flirting skills. What? She was actually really smooth for once. Sylvie took a breath trying to forget about the stabbing feeling in her temple that was caused by the needle in her skin. The only way she was really going to forget about it, though, was by talking, “Okay, I know its been forever since we’ve seen each other, what with my missions and your hospital shifts, so I’m free tonight... what about you? Maybe we could actually eat dinner together?” It was killing Sylvie not being able to see Sloan, more so than the government and the dazers which were actually trying to kill her. And maybe they couldn’t go out for a fancy dinner like her mothers used to be able to. Maybe they couldn’t enjoy the luxuries of years past. But that didn’t mean they couldn’t be together and act like a semi-normal couple. God, it really wasn’t fair though, was it? Why couldn’t they just be... normal? Why did they have to be saving the world?

▲▲▲

Post by Guest 12/28/2014, 1:37 pm

hello my old heart

sloan exhaled, laughing a bit. she didn't mind Sylvie calling her hot, but sloan was about to grab a pair of scissors when she made that comment, and she would've dropped the shears on her foot. sloan cut the excess thread off. She kissed Sylvie's cheek where the stiches were, proud of her work. "There." Sloan smiled before exiting the room. She washed her hands and threw away the trash and the other tools she used that cannot be cleaned.

She returned shortly, pulling up a chair next to Sylvie. She talked about dinner before Sloan left the room, and obviously Sloan was all for that. She hasn't seen Sylvie in months, and it gets very lonely in the lab when everyone is out on fancy missions and Sloan is alone, testing dazer skin cells. It's especially hard fending off a lab alone from like 2000000 dazers. it was more like seven, but still it was pretty scary. She did it though, it was awesome.

"Dinner sounds lovely."
    She grinned, adjusting her tattered lab coat. Dinner sounds really good. A nice, fancy dinner and she can wear a dress and there would be candles and soft music. It would be very romantic. Sloan has been living off of granola bars for the last few weeks she would eat anything at this point.

sloan day | au | aww yiiss slovie
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 12/28/2014, 10:53 pm

Jærve

Sylvie brought her good hand up to her cheek where the stitches were, “So how long do these have to stay on? More importantly, will it leave a scar because I don’t need another one.” Not that Sylvie should even care anymore. She always looked like hell these days. The lack of sleep left bags under her eyes, and it wasn’t like she had access to makeup. The only thing that she hoped was that her looking like hell instilled terror in the people she was fighting. Not that it mattered, the guns usually accomplished that task. And the other girls with equally intimidating expressions and guns. Being part of an all girls rebellion was pretty fun at times.

“So what time are you going to be let out of this prison?” Sylvie asked, “Because I have nothing to do for the rest of the day.” Well, Sylvie could go talk to the other girls, but she didn’t want to do that. No, she didn’t like them as much as she liked Sloan.

▲▲▲

Post by Guest 12/28/2014, 11:38 pm

sloan day
    "Uummm, it wasn't that big of a gash so I would say maybe a week." She smiled a little, resting her head on her hand. Stitches were probably fer favorite thing to do, weird enough. But they were simple and easy and she doesn't have to  do anything weird. "This place is not a prison, it's my lab." She gestured to the room around her, which wasn't really her lab it was just a room. But the main place is a lab, kind of. But still, it's all the same. The 'lab' was kind of gross, anyway. She kept everything as sanitary as she could, but the walls were crumbling around her and she might as well wear a helmet around because she's pretty sure the ceiling will fall on her at one point. I"I get off in-well, whenever really." She didn't have a schedule, she was just kind of always in here. She even sleeps here when Sylvie is away and their make-shift home is empty longer than her liking. Sloan can leave whenever she wants, unless someone's in trouble, which barely happens when all of the girls are away. "Whenever you want to I can go."
    eighteen . aphrodite
    THANKS ♥

ooc-lets play a game on how many times I change the html!!
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/25/2015, 10:05 pm

Jærve

Sylvie grinned, “Cool. I’ll do my best to keep them intact.” She actually wasn’t very good at that. A year ago she had gotten a large gash on her left leg and had to get stitches, instead of following the doctor’s orders and giving the arm some rest, she promptly got into a fight and tore three of the five stitches. Needless to say the doctor wasn’t happy to restitch them.

“No, Sloan, it’s a prison. It’s keeping me from seeing you.” Sylvie gave Sloan her best pouty look. But Sylvie’s pout turned into a smile when Sloan said that they could go get dinner. “Get your...oh- what’s it called? Your... jakke? No... coat. That’s the word. Coat.” Jesus Christ it took her forever to get the right word. Its not like she spoke english on a daily basis or anything. Oh wait, she does.

▲▲▲

Post by Guest 2/3/2015, 5:35 pm

sloan day
    sloan grinned, laughing a little when sylvie couldn't say coat. the two of them combined speak fluently in four languages and she couldn't say coat. it was pretty cute, she might add.

sloan bounced out of the swivel chair, bursting with excitement. it's not too often that sylvie and sloan go on a date. it was exciting. extremely exciting. sloan could spend time with her girlfriend, and not via a crappy video call that gets ended too quickly because of whatever problem happened.

But no matter.

She grabbed Sylvie's hand and yanked her up. "Come on." she laughed again, a little louder this time.  She skipped out of the room, dragging Sylvie with her.
    eighteen . aphrodite
    THANKS ♥
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 2/9/2015, 10:36 pm

Jærve

Sylvie was instantly pulled out of the hospital. When they got outside the sun was setting and the sky was a mix of blue and pink. There was a thick forest that surrounded the area, while the whole base was basically cleared, so the only plant life inside the “circle” was grass and the occasional shrub. She was pretty sure someone had tried to grow flowers at one point, but whatever happened to them she wasn’t sure. There were a number of stout stone buildings with flat roofs throughout the base, each separated by a large space of plain grass. Some buildings were obstructed from her view by small hills. The hospital had a surprisingly large amount of space around it, which sometimes was an issue when someone needed to be transported from another building. She wasn't exactly sure what the place used to be. The most important thing was the lack of dazers or any other type of danger. It provided a safe haven for all of the girls here.

Sylvie sort of meandered across the green space with Sloan. She wasn’t really sure what to say at first, because finding conversation was so hard. Everyone seemed to know everything around here, there wasn’t really news to talk about. “So hows the hospital?” Sylvie wasn’t good at this at all. Sloan was the one that was good at making conversation, not her.

OOC: Figured I'd just go ahead and decide what the place looked like, since it was getting hard without a basic description.

▲▲▲

Post by Guest 3/4/2015, 8:15 pm

hello my old heart

Sloan never really noticed how bright the sun was until she actually went outside. That sounds really sad, but it's really the truth for Sloan Day. She's been obsessed with looking at dead dead dazers and understanding what they are. Now, you're probably thinking, isn't Sloan a doctor? And the answer is while all the girls go on missions she gets bored. Dead dead Dazers are a girl's best friend you know.

As the two  were in the circle, she dropped Sylvie's hand to feel her cheeks. Her cheeks were already warm, despite the brief time outside. She is becoming one of those people who never go out in the sun and hiss and sunlight. Well, she wont hiss at the sun. While her hands still covered her cheeks, the blonde's smile grew. A muffled giggle escaped the girl's mouth. Ah the sun.

"Oh just simply boring!" She groaned. Her hands lifted of her cheeks onto Sylvie's hand and pulled them both on the oddly greener patch of grass. Sloan sprawled onto the grass like a dog when they get a wet towel. She laughed again, digging her shoes into the ground. "It's so bright out how do you kill things in this light?" She squirmed around until she was comfortable, "Sylvie did you bring me a Dazer hand yet?"[/color]

sloan day | au | aww yiiss slovie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 7:11 am