A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sand, water, people you like and bad dreams.

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Sand, water, people you like and bad dreams.  Empty Sand, water, people you like and bad dreams.

Post by Lindsey Callaghan Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Lindsey sat down in the soft sand, the sun had begun to set slowly so despite the fading light the sand still held it's warmth. By now the beach was virtually empty, which suited Lindsey fine. She didn't feel like talking to anyone much today, nor did she feel like retreating to the relative sanctuary provided in her cabin. Well her mother's cabin, but let's not get too technical.
    She wore dull black shorts, oddly for Lindsey with no leggings, black trainers and a white t-shirt. Her sword and shield lay next to her in the sand, Lindsey never went anywhere unarmed. She still never truly let her guard down at camp, save when Falko was near.
    She loved Falko, though as of yet did not tell her such, she didn't want to scare her away.

The main reason why Lindsey avoided everyone that she possibly could and sought to be by herself was the dreams she had. Bad dreams, terrible dreams. Demigods, their dreams sometimes brought warnings about the future, or danger, so Lindsey wisely decided to heed them. She did not understand them, but they disturbed her, distressed her. Other demigods might have discussed such matters with their friends and comrades, not so for Lindsey. She would never admit such a thing such as dreams could disturb her. Save Falko. Since they became a thing, Lindsey had too a degree been more sociable. She even talked to some of Falko's friends even though she did so warily and never without Falko being in the same room.
    Lindsey as everyone knew struggled to make friends for a wide variety of colourful reasons.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Sand, water, people you like and bad dreams.  Empty Re: Sand, water, people you like and bad dreams.

Post by Morgan Landry Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:05 am

"Hey there."

Falko sat down in the sand next to Lindsey, kissing her cheek. "You haven't come to dinner tonight, the Nemesis table was empty. Is everything okay?"

The daughter of Deimos was wearing high-waist white shorts, sneakers and a red top studded with metal spikes on the shoulders. She had eyeliner, mascara and vanilla chapstick.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Sand, water, people you like and bad dreams.  Empty Re: Sand, water, people you like and bad dreams.

Post by Lindsey Callaghan Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:11 am

Lindsey smiled at Falko when she sat down, her cheeks flushing with colour when she kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks... Hi Falko." She avoided answering the question for a moment. Indecision flickered in her eyes briefly, but Falko needed to know. Of all the people, she could tell Falko, she trusted her.
    "I... I've been having bad dreams, war... Terrible war, death..." She shook her head sadly, her eyes filled with sadness. "I... I... I saw you die Falko." She hated how powerless she felt when Falko died in her dream. The raw horror of seeing the person that she loved fall before her very eyes.

"I'm sorry just dreams nightmare I hope." Lindsey whispered, shutting her eyes. "Just a nightmare or series of."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:46 am

"Nightmares?"

Like every demigod, Falko got dreams too. They showed her the past, the present and future possibilities -- or at least she hoped they'd be possibilities.

"Do you want to tell me about them?" she asked, taking her hand softly.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:50 am

"No!" She said rather too harshly and stopped, took a deep breath and sighed. "Sorry Falko I didn't mean to bite your head off... I'm worried." Lindsey admitted. "Worried I'll lose you. I love you and it scares me that something might happen." She tried to apologise, something which Lindsey had never really been any good at.
    "I think they are just nightmares because in all honesty I am afraid I might drive you away and that would kill me inside." She looked at Falko her eyes shining with various emotions, love, sadness, pain and concern.

"I've never been good in relationships but I want this to work and not fall apart because I mess it up." She tried to explain to her hoping it made some sense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:34 pm