A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Nice water, Warm sand, Good company?

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Nice water, Warm sand, Good company? Empty Nice water, Warm sand, Good company?

Post by Brastus 2/24/2014, 5:36 pm

Brastus sat at the edge of the water, he was wearing some swim shorts and his necklace, but looked distant and lost. He was thinking of his past and remembering the many events that had happened. He recalled the cruelty of his mother, the sadness of his separation from his adoptive father, and his brotherhood with Michael. The water felt warm on his toes and the wind gently blew on the sand. It was a lovely day, the sky was blue and the sand was pleasantly warm. Yet, due to his fear of drowning, he forwent swimming on the water. He just looked over at the horizon and continue his ruminating. After some minutes passed, he grew bored and made a whist, which brought as an effect, his loyal and playful canine companion Rex, the Rottweiler with black fur and a tan underbelly, barking with joy at the sight of his master. The large dog jumped on top of Brastus and after a playful encounter, he started to pet Rex's back, which got him a lick of his hand. Master and dog sat at the beach and continued watching either the horizon or the tranquil waves wash over.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Nice water, Warm sand, Good company? Empty Re: Nice water, Warm sand, Good company?

Post by Milocross 2/24/2014, 6:04 pm

The panting of a dog aroused Corvus' attention, for he hadn't met any campers yet that owned dogs. He'd met cats, birds, snakes, and all sorts of weird bugs. But somehow, not a dog. It was possibly one of the only two animals he didn't hate, possibly because he had never encountered one, thus having no reason to hate them.

Watching as the Mutt ran around, he noticed a human beside him, and he clenched his teeth. His mothers personality began to pulse through him, and he grew angry seeing another person have a good time. Memories of his father physically abusing him for his angry spirit flowed through his mind, and he took out his brass knuckles. He wasn't planning on using them, however they made him feel better.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Nice water, Warm sand, Good company? Empty Re: Nice water, Warm sand, Good company?

Post by Brastus 2/24/2014, 6:12 pm

Brastus lifted his animal companion up into the air and got a bark and a lick to the face out of happiness. He later pressed the cute dog to his chest in a hug and then started to scratch him. However, he soon noticed a guy not so far away. At first he had no reason to get alarmed, but then he noticed he had two brass knuckles on and he quickly got up and grabbed his necklace. By crushing the necklace in between his fingers, a large threatening sword, made out of celestial bronze, but having a black blade, a ruby for a pommel and a skull for a guard, and he quickly pointed the large weapon towards the mysterious guy.

"State you business bub!" Bellowed Brastus as he precariously pointed the dangerous weapon at the other male while the dog hid behind his master's legs and barked at the other.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 2/24/2014, 6:27 pm

Not budging, Corvus focused on the sand beneath his feet. By analyzing it, he figured out exactly how he would use it to his advantage, and how he could possibly run efficiently in it. Although he wouldn't need to run away, he would stand his ground and give the boy a menacing look. He straightened out his poster, and looked up at him. He seemed abnormally tall, maybe he had a condition.

"What's it to you, string bean?"

Automatically thinking he was a moron for using the word bub, Corvus' level of anger began to rise. He put his hand in his pocket, where a sword handle laid hidden. There was no blade to the sword, at least not yet. Corvus would need to take control over his anger and use it to fuel the blade before anything else.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/24/2014, 6:38 pm

Brastus could cut with a knife the temper of the other guy and laughed rather loudly. Being a son of Ares did have its pros and cons. For example, he could grow exponentially stronger whenever someone who exhibited anger or rage faced him. His body shone with a mysterious red light and he extended the light to his blade. He nodded at his pet so it would run away safely, the last thing he wanted to do was harm his beloved dog.

"You do realize I do grow stronger by at least 20% whenever someone exhibits anger right. I dare say I am the one here with the most fierce temper in this whole camp, but you don't see me releasing it like a savage brute of an animal, like yourself of course. It is unbecoming of a man to lose one's dignified posture after an exchange of words. Now, I for one don't wish to fight with you. However, I will raise my sword against you if you dare to get cocky." Said the arrogant Brastus as he shot out daggers from his eyes ( not literally) at the other.

Last edited by Brastus on 2/24/2014, 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 2/24/2014, 7:12 pm

"Sounds like you're full of yourself, if you ask me. You came up to me for no reason, just threatening me. Sounds like you want to pick a fight."

Corvus rolled his eyes and smirked, thinking of his little sister who hadn't joined camp too long ago.

"If you really think that, you should meet my sister. After all, her powers are much more impressive than this..."

Easily containing his anger, Corvus revealed the handle of his soon-to-be sword. He began to walk towards the ocean, focusing on nothing but his levels of anger. He thought about his father, the annoying boy, anything that would make him mad. With a loud growl, he raised the handle and watched as the glowing gold sword rose. It grew to be about 7 feet tall, and he silently thanked his mother for the gift. Effortlessly swinging, he sliced a thick tree in half, just to prove himself.

"Thankfully mom loves me a lot. She gave me this nice little sword here." he smirked with a glint of arrogance in his eyes, to match the boys "Do you like it?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/24/2014, 7:41 pm

Brastus, being the lover of weapons he was, couldn't help but oh and ah at the remarkable blade. Sure it was powerful and golden, but he preferred his equally dangerous sword. He still transformed his sword back into his necklace and hung it around his thick neck. He smiled at the other guy and offered him a handshake.

"Look I don't mean to fight. I just wanted to play with my dog in peace. Also, ya gotta admit, it is rather threatening to see some random guy with two weapons clenched out of the blue. But let bygones be bygones. Eh." Said Brastus trying to be as friendly as he could while still having the somewhat charming smile on his face.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/2/2014, 6:08 pm

His sneer disappearing, Corvus drew his sword back into its handle, and back into his pocket. He no longer felt very angry, just annoyed.

But his personality suggested that it wouldn't stay that way for too long. Charming looks were highly ineffective on him, though he could appreciate the fact that he was trying to keep him from angering any further.

"You should know better than to attack without questioning first. You'll get yourself in a lot of trouble that way."

Not that he cared. He just enjoyed educating others.

It made him feel above them.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/2/2014, 7:53 pm

Brastus chuckled lightly and still held out his hand like an idiot. He sure was expecting a handshake but if he wasn't going to get it he wouldn't complain about it. Still, he called back his pet dog and let Rex come back barking with joy as usual. The great dog, now jumped on top of Corvus and started to sniff him before he licked his face.

"Aw, he likes you. Anyways, that's a great sword you got there, mind If I see it for a bit.?" Said Brastus who crossed his arms and smirked at the sight of his hulking dog assaulting the other with licks and slobbers.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/2/2014, 9:09 pm

Corvus didn't like dogs, despite what he thought before. Lightly shoving the dog away, he pulled the handle back out.

"This sword? No way. My mother gave this to me. Besides, only I can use it. I wouldn't let cur like you get ahold of it."

And with that, he put it back in his pocket and rejected the handshake that was offered.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 3:38 pm

Brastus shrug his shoulders and decided that his peace had been shattered. So he made a whistle for his dog to come back at him and the four-legged dog rushed to his owner's side as the two walked back to Ares's cabin.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/4/2014, 4:37 pm

Corvus left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:27 am