A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

this is(not) a date

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

this is(not) a date - Page 2 Empty Re: this is(not) a date

Post by Green 12/22/2014, 3:08 pm

She chuckled and nudged her leg with her foot, smiling. Salem was half way done with her frozen yogurt before putting the cup down and clearing her throat. "So, Kayla, indulge me, how is Australia? Do you see kangaroos and wombats everywhere you go?" Salem asked with a smirk, teasing her. A little bit of her hoped she didn't take her question offensively. After about ten seconds she picked up the cup of frozen yogurt and consumed another spoonful, enjoying the sweet taste of it.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 12/22/2014, 6:32 pm

this is(not) a date - Page 2 Tumblr_ndfepePasI1qebbs7o3_250
    \

"I lived in the city, not in the outback." Kayla snorted. "The only wombats and kangaroos were the ones in the zoo."
    Living in Australlia and America weren't that different if you took out the different cultures and the fact that America had McDonald's around every corner. Not that she minded, Kayla actually enjoyed fast food. It wasn't healthy at all especially if she was trying to be as fit as possible but hey, she liked to treat herself once in a while.
    "I don't see any bald eagles flying around in great old 'Murica anyway."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/22/2014, 6:59 pm

Salem couldnt help, but laugh when Kayla added the part about bald eagleagle flying around. "Touché." She nodded and ate another spoonful of the frozen yogurt, some getting on her lips. "I swear this is from the gods." Salem noted and tapped her leg again with her boot. "I'm beginning to like your personality more and more, Brutness." She complimented.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/22/2014, 7:06 pm

this is(not) a date - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_na6h3kLKZq1rsud01

"I agree." The corner of Kayla's lip quirked upwards but she buried her mouth into the cup of her frozen yogurt before the other girl could notice. She slurped up the melting yogurt and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she put another spoonful to her lips. Her eyes lifted up to meet Salem's and gave her a lazily arrogant smile, "Why I'm glad you do, Your Majesty. I'm happy to know that you aren't as dreadfully boring or hotheaded as I previously thought."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/23/2014, 9:07 am

Salem smirked and rolled her eyes. "Well don't you know how to make a girl feel special." She grumbled and uncrossed her legs. "And can I say, I'm really enjoying these nicknames you have decided to give me." Salem laughed a bit and twirled her violet strand of hair. "I need to start coming up with some of my own..." The daughter of Hecate said as she took another spoonful of frozen yogurt.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/23/2014, 6:46 pm

"You call me Bruteness." Kayla pointed out in response, digging her spoon in her nearly empty cup and gathering whatever was left before it went into her mouth. Besides, she called lots of people Your Highness or Your Majesty. Mostly when she was being playfully sarcastic. That only happened a couple of times though to be honest.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/23/2014, 8:02 pm

Salem gave her a half smile. "Eh, fine. I'll stick with calling you Bruteness."She said and continued to consume the frozen treat. "So, do you plan on going to Olympus?" Salem asked her after she put her cup down. She wanted to go see her mother, Hecate, but she was a bit nervous. It'll be the first time in fifteen years that she has set her eyes on her biological mother.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/23/2014, 10:39 pm

Kayla looked down at her empty cup at the question. She knew that she should probably go see her dad but . . . She didn't know. Her dad had never really acknowledged her other than claiming her when she got to camp so why did she have to be the one to initiate it? Besides, it's not like he probably remembered her anyway. He had tons of children, more far more noticeable and praiseworthy than she. Kayla shrugged and sighed, looking off to the side where there was a park nearby. She threw her cup into a nearby trash without getting up and laid her head in her hand.
    "Not really. If Ares ever wanted to have a child to parent relationship with me, I don't see why I have to be the one to start it. I don't really care anyway." Kayla answered honestly, her stuborness showing. "What about you?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/23/2014, 10:47 pm

Salem nodded, knowing where she was coming from. "I guess I can understand that." She shrugged and wiped her mouth with one of the napkins that the cashier had given her. "I kinda do what to see my mom. Just to show her that I'm still alive." The daughter of Hecate chuckled and sat up straight in her chair. "Plus I want to see what she really looks like. My half sister, Morgan, said that she had a beautiful green eyes with black hair." Salem stated and cleared Her throat.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/23/2014, 10:54 pm

"Gods can change their appearances can't they?" Kayla questioned with an amused smirk. She leaned back and stretched her arms, pulling each limb with a resounding crack. Man, even after those hours spent in the arena she was still pretty stiff.
    "But I get it, it's natural to want to see your parents, even for me. I just don't have that great an urge." She gave the other girl an empathetic little smile before standing up. "Anyhow, what do you wanna do now? Almost finished with your yogurt?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/23/2014, 11:04 pm

"Yeah, they can..." She sighed and chucked her nearly finished frozen yogurt into the trash can. She stood up, stretching. "You wanna walk around some or head back to camp? I'm good with either one." Salem smiled some and smoothed out her skirt before placing both hands on her waist. She looked Kayla up and down before looking away with a blush on her face.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/23/2014, 11:10 pm

"Let's walk around, I'm not really ready to head back to camp." Kayla said as she put her hands in her pockets and started walking towards the park. She glanced backwards to see Salem with a slight blush on her face and the daughter of Ares raised an eyebrow before shrugging and shaking her head a little with an amused look. "You comin' Sabrina?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/23/2014, 11:23 pm

Salem looked up and walked swiftly to catch up with Kayla. "Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." She grumbled. Soon she was walking side to side with her, looking at the stores that they passed. She smiled as they walked passed a whinny brat. Gods she hated children like that. From first glance, it seemed like the little girl was upset because she didn't get the teddy bear she wanted. Salem narrowed her eyes and the bear brust into flames. "There. Now she has no toy."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/25/2014, 1:13 am

Kayla watched in horror and distaste as Salem burst the little girl's bear into flames. Even Kayla wasn't that horrible! Okay, truth be told no one really knew this about Kayla but she had a soft spot for kids. Like a really soft and mushy spot for the little boogers. Mostly because she had a little brother of her own though. She hissed and glared at Salem, "What'd you do that for?"
    She rolled her eyes at the violet streaked girl and jogged over to the little girl whose bear was on the floor. The little girl had still been holding it too when Salem had decided to go all combusto on it. Her mother was kneeling next to the girl too and Kayla got to her knees as well.
    "Are you alright?" She asked softly. The girl's eyes were wide and she didn't respond so Kayla just looked at the girl's hands. She glanced to the girl's mother who had pulled out her phone and waved the mother off. "Her burns aren't that bad, if anything she'll just need to put them in water. It was a good thing she dropped it in time."
    Kayla wished that she could just give the little girl a tiny bit of ambrosia or nectar but she was 90% sure this girl was a human. She'd just make things worse. Kayla stepped on the bear to put out the fire and shriveled her nose at the burnt bear. She ran into the toy store and quickly bought another bear, running back outside to give the girl the bear. The little girl smiled and the mom thanked her as she ran back to Salem with a glare and a snort as she crossed her arms. "That was pretty mean. Even I wouldn't do that to the kid."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/25/2014, 1:36 am

Salem watched Kayla's reaction after she caused the brown teddy bear to go up in flames. Maybe it was a bit much, but then again, she was whining and really irratating. A small smile creeped across her face as she saw a softer side of this daughter of War.

When Kayla came back, she shrugged. "Eh. I'm not a nice person. Sorry." She continued her walk and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Are you coming or are you gonna buy her a lamborghini too?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder at her 'friend'
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/25/2014, 2:03 am

"Tch, as if I had the money." Kayla answered in annoyance but nonetheless walked along with the other girl. She ran a hand through her hair as they passed by different shops. Flower shops, clothes shops, restraunts, wait was that- That was just gross. No. Ew. Stop. Kayla was physically shivering as they passed by Good Vibrations and practically ran so that they passed it. A certain clothing shop caught her eye and Kayla tugged Salem's arm to drag her into the shop with her. She let go once they were inside the shop and walked towards the different racks.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/25/2014, 9:39 pm

Salem rolled her eyes as she dragged her into the store. "Eh, is this what you like?" She asked, looking the clothes over. She went to one rack and flipped through the pieces of clothing. Actually, the clothes were kinda..nice. One caught her eye and Salem took it off the rack, holding it up. It was black dress that seemed to stop at her knees. "I could wear this with a good pair of black boots..." She said to herself.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/27/2014, 11:34 pm

Kayla glanced back over her shoulder to see Salem holding a black dress. How surprising. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the clothes she held over her arm. But then again, not that she was any better. The color palette of the clothes she picked out were all neutral and dull.
    "You should try it on." She suggested, jerking her head head over to where the fitting room was. "I'm gonna try some of these on anywho."
    She stalked off to one of the little fitting rooms although it was more less a room than it was a little space with a curtain being the only thing as a shield from the outside. She shrugged. It'd make do, she thought as she opened it and closed the curtain behind her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/28/2014, 11:09 am

"Eh. I'll get something else." Salem told her as she put the dress back on the rack. She glided to another rack. A beautiful Crimson blouse caught her eye. "Now this I have to try on." Salem took it off the rack and headed to the dressing rooms.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/2/2015, 8:18 pm

Kayla took her shirt off, swapping it for another that she had picked off of one of the racks. She looked at herself in the mirror with nose scrunching in distaste as she didn't like what she saw. The shirt was nice but it looked horrendous on her. Kayla sighed, taking it off and placing it on one of the hooks on the other sides of the walls. She had finished trying on all the clothes that she had grabbed and all just didn't look right on her. Maybe it wasn't the clothes. Maybe it was just her. She was ready to put her clothes back on when she saw a dress that had been discarded or left behind. Someone had probably forgotten to put it away. She held it up, raising a suspicious eyebrow at it before shrugging. What was the harm in trying it on? It might even make her laugh to see how she looked in it. Probably horrendous but oh well.

She put her hair in a loose bun before glancing in the mirror. It actually didn't look half bad. But it was much more dressier than she would ever wear it to. Maybe she'd wear it a ball or something. There was a slit that showed a bit more of her left leg. She hopped out the dressing room, glancing around for Salem. Maybe she could tease the other girl with the dress.

OOC: the dress
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/2/2015, 8:38 pm

The daughter of Hecate was in the dressing room with the crimson blouse. She quickly took her black sweater off and put the blouse on. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled a bit. She had to admit it was pretty cute. "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" Salem chuckled lightly and walked out the dressing room to find Kayla in a beautiful black dress.

The demigod looked at her, eyes nearly bulging out of her sockets. "You look...uh, um pretty. Very black.." Salem complimented her, smiling. "How do you like the blouse? I think if I wear this with a pair of black jeans it'll look better."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/9/2015, 9:22 pm

Kayla was leaning against the wall while she waited for Salem to show up, cleaning her nails to pass the time. She heard the sound of a curtain being pulled back. She looked up with her mouth open ready to spit out a sarcastic comment until her voice died down in her throat. "You don't look too bad yourself." She coughed out, eyes looking elsewhere and suddenly feeling very self conscious in the dress. She eyed the other girl again as she said, "It isn't shabby and it looks pretty good so you should get it. Yeah, definitely get it."

OOC: i know i know i am very late replier
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/9/2015, 11:50 pm

Salem twirled around a some, admiring the look and feel of the blouse. "I think I will." She turned to look at Kayla. "And only if you get that dress." She crossed her arms with a smirk on her face. "That is if you can afford it."She stated stated and walked in the changing room.

OOC: girl don't even worry about it
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/15/2015, 9:29 pm

Kayla rolled her eyes at Salem's sassy comment. Did she really expect any less? "Haha very funny." She snorted as she walked back into the dressing room. Once the dress was off of her and she was in her original plain clothes, she checked the price tag. Fifty bucks, yikes. Why did dresses have to be so expensive? She huffed but decided to buy it anyway. Kayla had a feeling that she wouldn't be growing any taller anytime soon and the dress was nice so maybe she'd save it for a formal event or something. Her mom would definitely love the dress on her if Kayla already mildly liked how it looked on her. She stepped out of the dressing room with the dress draped over her arm. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she walked over to the cashier. She paid for her dress instantly since there wasn't anybody else in line and the only thing left in her wallet was twenty bucks. She also bought a pack of gum, chewing the spearmint stick in her mouth and blowing bubbles as she waited for Salem.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 10:59 pm

Salem winked at her before going back in th dressingroom. She quickly changed her clothes back to the orginal ones and headed to the cash register to pay for the blouse. Luckily it was on clearance for $17.68 which meant that Salem could've bought another piece of clothing to go with her crimson blouse, but decided against that. She tipped the cashier and went over to Kayla. "Ready to go, K?" She asked, resting her elbow on her shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:52 am