A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

this is(not) a date

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

this is(not) a date - Page 4 Empty Re: this is(not) a date

Post by Green 5/13/2015, 9:12 pm

Salem bit her lip nervously as they walked away from the tree they were sitting at. "I would much rather go back to camp." She stated as she looked around the park. It was getting late and Salem was beginning to tire out. "We can go back to my cabin if you want."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 5/18/2015, 7:24 pm

"Sounds good to me," Kayla shrugged with a yawn, stretching her arms to the sky and bringing Salem's with her since they were still holding hands. The daughter of Ares had never been one for hand holding or close contact unless it was to knock someone out but she didn't mind this kind of contact. Well only with Salem. If it was someone else she'd probably kill them. "It is getting pretty dark so that's probably a good idea." It wasn't long until they were calling for a taxi to take them back to camp.

OOC: i'm sorry i shall try to be more active
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 5:15 pm

Salem smiled slightly as the two of them walked back to camp, hands intertwined. "I guess I had a good time with you today." She mumbled, rolling her eyes playfully.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/30/2015, 9:55 pm

"Good." Kayla replied. The ends of her lips pulled up into a smirk as they neared camp. "But how about next time no more burning little kids' things, yeah?" She snickered with a roll of her own eyes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/30/2015, 10:33 pm

She thought for a moment. "How about next time youll be my girlfriend." She smirked, nudging her.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/13/2015, 1:59 am

Kayla blinked and she could feel the warmth crawling up her neck and on the tips of her ears, lighting up her whole face. "Um-" Her voice cracked in a high pitch. "That's," She coughed. "That can happen. Yeah, that can be an um thing." Well that kind of caught her off guard. She should've expected it really but actually being asked out was kind of like getting smacked in the ribs. That's happened to her many of times. But this was a better kind of smack or surprise if that even made any sense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:41 pm