A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

this is(not) a date

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

this is(not) a date - Page 3 Empty Re: this is(not) a date

Post by kayla 1/26/2015, 10:15 pm

this is(not) a date - Page 3 Tumblr_ndfepePasI1qebbs7o3_250

Kayla popped the bubble she had blown with her mouth with a sharp intake of breath. "Mhm." She nodded, frowning when she realized that the sticky substance had covered the front of her mouth. She hated it when that happened. She scraped it back into her mouth where she rolled it into a ball with her tongue and spat it into the nearest garbage can before popping another stick into her mouth. Kayla's eyes flickered to the resting elbow on her shoulder before she began to walk. She glanced back up at Salem, eyebrows furrowing once again when she realized that Salem was taller than her by a couple of inches. Kayla knew that Salem was already taller than her but she couldn't help but feel inferior to the height difference. It wasn't even all that much. She was probably exaggerating but she always had been one to fuss over the little things.
    "Where to next, Sabrina?" She asked as they walked in no direction in particular.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:48 pm

Salem walked with Kayla out of the shop and unto the street, looking around to see what else they could do together before going back to Camp. "What about...here?" She pointed to a place that was ahead of them. It was black in color and seemed to be some type of teen hang out. "That looks fun or would you rather just be alone somewhere so we can talk more." She asked, placing a hand on her hip.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/28/2015, 9:55 pm

this is(not) a date - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_na6h3kLKZq1rsud01

Kayla scrunched her nose in distaste at the line of teenagers trailing inside the place that Salem had pointed out. The daughter of Ares didn't feel like being very social and since she had easy anger problems then there was a 80% chance that she'd start or provoke a fight. "How about that park?" She suggested, grabbing Salem's hand absent mindedly and pointing over to the little park about a block away. "I'm sure there's some things that I don't know about you Sabrina that friends should." She teased. Kayla noticed what she done and blushed, dropping her hand like it was a red hot coal in embarrassment. She wanted to facepalm herself because she probably made it seem that she didn't want to hold Salem's hand but she didn't really know if she wanted to or not. Okay, maybe she did. She probably ruined that now already. Gods she was a meat faced idiot.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 10:11 pm

this is(not) a date - Page 3 Giphy

Salem watched Kayla's facial expression, assuming that she didn't want to go, she dismissed what she suggested. The daughter of Hecate blushed when she grabbed her hand. "T-the park is fine." She shrugged and laughed a bit. "You don't want to know some things about me, Kayla. You might not like me anymore." Salem teased back and took Kayla's hand back. "What's the matter? Afraid we'll get hung for holding hands?" She asked, walking toward the park, smirking at herself.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/28/2015, 11:02 pm

"Who said I liked you to begin with? Maybe I just find you nice to look at." Kayla smirked as her worries went away once Salem grabbed hold of her hand back. She liked the warmth there. They walked to the park together and she rolled her eyes at Salem's question. "Don't be stupid." She chided. Kayla wasn't afraid that they'd get hung- of course they wouldn't, not literally. With Kayla's physical pummeling skills and Salem's crazy combusting powers, the two of them were invincible. At least to mortals and monsters. Even the daughter of Ares had her limits to what she could crush. "But I'm sure you can't be all that bad. My b*tch radar would've gone off by now." Kayla noticed a few heads turning to glance back at them but not all too much. Girls held hands mostly in friendship. To that thought she wanted to frown but didn't. Sure Salem and her were friends but yeah, Salem liked her and Kayla had an inkling that she was starting to like the other too... She was overthinking this, wasn't she?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 11:46 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Kayla." She said as she headed toward the park. It was fairy empty, most likely because it was a week day with people either at home, school, or work."And I can be pretty bad." Salem looked over her shoulder at her as her heels dug into the grass of the park, heading toward tree.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/30/2015, 8:44 pm

"Ohoho Sabrina the Big Bad Witch?" She drawled lazily with a smile tugging at her lips. Maybe not a smile-smile but a small little quirk or beginning of one. As they neared a tree, Kayla let her back rest against the trunk with her butt on the grass. She didn't really think Salem would sit down with her because of her skirt- maybe she didn't wanna ruin it. Kayla didn't understand Salem logic. She could be partially sweet sometimes and switch to setting a little girl's teddy bear on fire. Talk about complex. "I'm serious though, whatever bad thing you did, I'm sure it could've been worse."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/1/2015, 1:20 pm

Salem chuckled and nodded. "That's what they call me." She mused as they entered in the park. She sat down across from Kayla, her legs crossed at the ankles. "Have you ever burned someone's house down?" Salem asked with a raised she brow wirh a smirk on he lips.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 2/6/2015, 8:07 pm

"No, I don't think I have. " Kayla answered in bemusement with a hint of curiosity. She crossed her legs and rested her elbow on them, holding her face up with her closed fist.
    "But I've put someone in a coma before." She sighed. "Last I heard, they were fine though. They were only in the hospital for a month though so." She shrugged."Do tell me about your little incident if you don't mind."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/7/2015, 1:44 am

Salem cleared her throat, looking at her black painted nails. "Wow look at you, acting like a typical Ares kid." She stated with a shrug of her shoulders. "Anywho, I burned down my ex boyfriend's house. You can call me whatever you want, I honestly don't give a fu**."She flipped her hair over her shoulder.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 2/8/2015, 3:32 pm

"At least I wasn't vengeful enough to burn someone's house down." Kayla shot back with a roll of her eyes. She brought her arms behind her and tilted her head at Salem with narrowed eyes. Tch, "typical Ares kid" her a**. Maybe she was but she didn't like being grouped with her brothers and sisters just because of a stereotype that might or might not have been true. She decided to brush the comment off. "What'd he ever do to you? Get tired of your mood swings?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/11/2015, 4:50 pm

The daughter of Hecate rolled her eyes and moved a strain of hair from over the front of her face. "Uh, no. He didn't get tired of my mood swings." Salem corrected, staring at Kayla. "Actually he cheated on me with Naomi Urie.." She answered with a small smile on her face.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 2/13/2015, 9:40 pm

"Who's that?" Kayla asked with a raised eyebrow. Was she supposed to be impressed? The name didn't sound familiar at least- Well maybe it rang a bell somewhere. There was a Naomi in camp, she was sure of it. Urie? Was it that singer or something from that one band? What was it again? Laughing at the Disco? She wasn't much aware of things like that. Not that it was hard to tell from Salem's point of view.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/14/2015, 3:17 pm

Salem stared down at the grass underneath them, biting her lip, hard. "She's a preppy cheerleader who is willing to do anything and everything to get what she wants..now that I think about it, I should've burnt her house down instead. " Salem crawled over to Kayla and sat beside her. "Anyways, I want to know if you would like to go to the dance with me."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 2/14/2015, 11:40 pm

"Or you shouldn't have burned down anyone's house and just send them to a hospital," Kayla quipped with a shrug. She sighed and slightly nudged Salem's shoulder at the movement. "Yeah I know, typical Ares' idea."
    Kayla herself couldn't really even imagine herself in Salem's shoes in that situation. She would never really date a guy like that. Or rather, she'd know him long enough to see if he would actually do such a thing. And when Kayla meant long time she meant longer than most couples knew each other before they started dating. Well at least teenage couples. She looked at Salem skeptically, turning her head to face the daughter of Hecate. "What dance?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/16/2015, 2:36 pm

Salem shrugged her shoulders and rested her head on the tree bark. "Whatever." She cleared her throat and looked over at Kayla. "The Valetnine's Day dance? What else would I be?" The daughter of Hecate asked with a light chuckle.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 2/16/2015, 3:20 pm

"Oh." She blinked. She felt a small warmth creep up on her face and she glanced the other way where Salem wasn't. She didn't want the other girl to see the stupid blush she was sporting anyway. When she felt it died down after a moment Kayla looked back at the other girl and shrugged, bringing her eyes to stare at the grass beneath them. Mumbling, she spoke as she felt a blush warming her face yet again, "Sure, I guess. If we dance just know that I might step on your toes."

Last edited by kayla vern on 2/21/2015, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/17/2015, 5:39 pm

Salem raised an eyebrow when Kayla turned her face away from hers. All she did was ask her if she wanted to go with her to the dan- oh. Her own cheeks filled with blood when she realized what she asked of her, but she didn't turn away. The daughter of Hecate rolled her eyes and leaned her back against the tree again. "Look, there's no need to lie. If you don't want to go to the dance with me just say so." Salem said with attitude, looking down at her black painted nails.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 2/21/2015, 1:23 am

Kayla bit her lip and she looked at the ground with an almost frustrated look from Salem’s words. “I just said I would didn’t I?” She snapped back, turning her head to glare at the other girl. When the words left her mouth she wanted to bang her head against a wall. Or maybe the tree they were sitting in front of. Her eyes softened in regret before it hardened again and she concentrated her stare somewhere other than Salem.

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.” She apologized genuinely. Gods why did she have to be so stupid? This was why she didn’t date. She messed everything up and not certainly because she meant to. She just- She never knew how to express things clearly in anything other than sarcasm, anger, or violence. Maybe the stereotypes certainly reached out to her. She hated it too. “I really would like to go to the dance with you though.” The daughter of Ares said quietly as she bumped shoulders with the other girl.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/27/2015, 5:12 pm

Salem rolled her eyes and mocked her. "Okay, damn. Don't get your bra in a twist." The daughter of Hecate cleared her throat, staring off into the distance. She watched a man play frisbee with his dog. How cliche. Her eyes drifted back Kayla, blushing more. When she apologized for snapping at her, Salem waved it away. "Whatever, Kayla." She stood up from sitting beside the daughter of Ares, stretching. "At this point, I don't care to be honest."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 3/5/2015, 10:00 pm

Yeah she screwed up and that little fact of letting her temper get to her irked her more than when Salem set that little girl's doll on fire. Shrugging, Kayla stood up a couple moments after Salem did, brushing the grass off of her butt. "Mmk." She hummed with her head turned up towards the sky. It was getting darker but just barely. It was a risk on her part but the daughter of Ares grabbed Salem's hand by her fingertips with a loose grip so that if Salem wanted, she could pull away. "Park's getting boring. And a bit cold." She mumbled, pulling her cardigan closer to her body with her free hand. "Where to next?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/5/2015, 10:11 pm

The witch blushed a bit when Kayla grabbed her fingertips. She didn't see it coming, but she didn't show it. "I don't care what we do.." She added with some passive aggression dripping from her black lips. Salem gently tugged at Kayla' cardigan, egging her to come back to the tree. "But you have to kiss me first." She gave her a wicked smile, walking backwards.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 3/14/2015, 7:17 pm

Kayla raised an eyebrow at the first part of Salem's statement but her face flushed when she heard the rest of it. She almost tripped too when Salem was pulling her back to the tree. "Fine," She mumbled. The daughter of Ares pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, biting her lip for a moment before looking at Salem again. The blush was still prominent on her face even when she closed her eyes and slowly put her lips on Salem's.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/29/2015, 7:15 pm

Salem's face turned completely red when she felt Kayla's lips on hers. She had been waiting for this to happen for some time and now that she had done so...it seemed surreal. In a million years, the daughter of Hecate would have never imagined herself kissing a female demigod. Salem broke away after a few seconds, turning her head away from Kayla's. "Well...that was, um."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 4/6/2015, 11:09 am

"Yeah," Kayla agreed a bit breathlessly after pulling back. The daughter of Ares sort of just stared at the other girl, just spacing out a little. The kiss had been . . . nice. Nicer than Kayla had expected. She'd never thought kissing was anything special until well, now. She was actually tempted to just kiss Salem again and stay there at that tree forever. Hype of that moment she supposes. She settled for a peck on the other demigod's cheek near the corner of her mouth. It was good enough. She intertwined their hands and put her free hand in her pocket, tugging Salem along gently. "Let's go kill monsters or kiss again or something."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:45 pm