A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Lunch Break

DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Lunch Break  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch Break

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/4/2015, 9:03 pm

Control over plants, that must be cool. Seeds that can grow anything, there must be a limit "When you say anything, what do you mean?  Like anything ever? What exactly can you do with the plants, can you make them strangle somebody?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 9:49 pm

Derek turned his attention to Justin and smirked. "Anything yields produce. I can even create over-sized venus-fly trips. " He leaned over the table a bit. "I can make vines strangle people, yes. I can even use them to tie up things."He whispered with a grin on his face.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/4/2015, 9:57 pm

Justin was starting to get scared of Detek, scared in a friendly way because Justin knew Derek would never hurt him. But Venus Fly Traps and tying people up we're serious, now Justin realised that he never wanted to get on the bad side of a child of Demeter. He decided to chane the subject. "We're all fed up now, where do you guys suggest we head? We could go to the beach or the lake, cool off in the hot weather." Being inside didn't really stop the heat, Justin was still scorching. He needed water, a shower. That would be nice.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 10:07 pm

Derek stared at him for about fifteen minutes before smiling at him. "I wouldn't mind going to the lake. There's more plant life there." He whispered before moving back from Justin. His aura was getting to him and he needed to be a couple feet away from him before doing something totally stupid.
    The son of Demeter cracked his knuckles. "But of course I would have to go to my cabin to get my swimming trunks and sunscreen." He stated.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/4/2015, 10:13 pm

The lake, water, something cool. Bliss. Justin liked swimming, much better in calmer eaters than oceans. "Yeah sure, how about we all go get our stuff and meet back up at the lake in 10 minutes?"Justin asked. Derek looked worried, maybe it was just the heat.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 10:22 pm

"That sounds perfect. Good idea, Justin." He stood up and stretched, cracking his back some. "I'll meet you guys in a while." Derek stated. He looked at Alex to make sure he was in agreement with them.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male
    Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2014-12-24

Post by Hexisdabest 1/5/2015, 3:48 am

"Swimming's fun as always! He shouted as he took another bite to his potato but instead biting the fork, not knowing that he has ran out of potatoes. "I should probably grab my trunks back at the cabin, the lake sounds like a good place. Alexander stacked his plates and finished his drink. Alexander waved at his two new friends.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/5/2015, 7:24 am

Derek got up and left for cabin number four to get what he needed for the lake. Maybe this day would turn out good after all.

OOC: Do any of you mind posting first?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 3:44 am