A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 7:02 pm

She pushed him away after he kissed her forehead. Hilda Velez started to jump around the campfire, completely having a freakout moment. "Oh my Athena, it touched me!" She screamed more.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Hildowen Date #2-Camping and Stars

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 7:06 pm

Owen just smiled. He found her really cute. The fact that how helpless she seemed kinda made him feel good judging she saved his butt. "Hilda, calm down, it's gone. It was just a little spider." He suddenly heard a noise. It sounded like branches being crunched. "Shhh, what's that?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 7:11 pm

"Just a spider?! And you're just a little thieving bit-" Hilda stopped when Owen heard a noise. She quickly activated her spear and shield and got into her warrior mindset. "What do you think it is?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 7:15 pm

"Something that's not friendly." He quickly grabbed his bow and a couple of arrows. He hid behind a tree, aiming at the way the noise was coming from. Three empousai walked in.

Demigods, we know you're here.

Owen shot and killed one. The other two hissed and went after him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 7:28 pm

Hilda let out a battle cry and rushed toward the empousai. "Feel the wrath of the Owl!" She screamed, slamming her shield in one of the monster's face while throwing her spear, aiming at the other's shoulder. Now this was a date.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 7:31 pm

The other one died, but the injured one hissed and attempted to attack Hilda.

Owen panicked; he had no melee weapon of any kind.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 7:36 pm

She growled and tackled the best. She sat on it's chest as she brought out her celestial bronze dagger, slitting it's throat. The beast turned into dust, covering Hilda with it.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 7:43 pm

Owen looked at her, impressed. "Nice job, Hilda," he said in a excited sort of way. He held out his hand to shake, when two more empousai showed up. "Don't worry, I got this." He shot both, killing them. He then turned back around, holding out his hand again. "We better take turns for watch- it's too late to leave now."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 7:54 pm

Hilda smacked his hand away and stood up, but quickly grasped her extra knife that was in the side of her. The daughter of Athena brushed herself off. "Finally. Something we can agree on." She grumbled and sat by the flames. "I'll do the first watch, you can go sleep or whatever."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 7:58 pm

Owen nodded. He would usually argue, but he was too tired too. He went to his sleeping bag and quickly went to sleep.

Then it happened.

Seven spiders crawled out of a nearby tree, around Hilda's feet.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 8:05 pm

She gasped and quickly stood up, sweating as they came closer to her. "O-Owen! Help me!" She screamed, kicking on into the fire.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 8:10 pm

Owen heard something, and very sluggishly woke up. "Is it my shift already?" he then saw the spiders. "Dang little things." He got up and killed hem and such. "Maybe I should take first shift."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 8:26 pm

She shook her head quickly. "No! Just..just stay here with me!" She barked, not wanting to seem weak or frail.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 8:30 pm

"Danggg girl, you've lost your touch. Seriously, though, what's wrong?" He awkwardly tried to comfort her by putting an arm around her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 8:50 pm

"You idiot, I'm a daughter of Athena! What do you think is wrong?!" She shouted, balling her fists up. "Obviously I have a fear of them!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 8:55 pm

"I know that. I'm saying how do you go from being a combat master to scared of a little insect-thing? Dude, you kinda beat up two dudes and two monsters, in the past two days. I call that an achievement. But, alright, if you want me to stay up, that's fine." He took his arm off around her, laying down on the grass, counting the stars out of boredom.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 9:00 pm

Hilda placed a hand on her hip and stared at the son of Hermes. "Uhm, first of all, it's not an insect, it's arachnid. Get it right." She growled and crossed her arms, sitting close to Owen.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 9:14 pm

"Right, right." Owen continued to count. He looked at her, and studied her for a second. "I know I've said this hundreds of times already, but you're really pretty. You're actually the prettiest girl I know in the entire camp. Your eyes are really comforting, too." Owen put an arm around her. "If I could pick one person to be stuck in the middle of a deadly forest with overnight, I'd pick you." He slowly went in to kiss her, but then another noise came. "If this is another monster this will be the most cliche thing ever," Owen muttered. He got up, walking away.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 9:32 pm

Hilda was about to protest, but decided not to. She realized if she kept pushing people away, she could end up alone. The daughter of Athena heard the noise and looked around. "I sure hope not." She grumbled and grabbed her spear and shield. "Where are you going?" She asked Owen, staring at him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/16/2015, 9:34 pm

"To find where the noise is coming from, of course." He got his bows and arrows, measuring the area. "It might've just been a squirel or somethi-" suddenly, another two empousai came out. Owen shot one.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/17/2015, 9:46 am

"Owen!" Hilda screamed and rushed toward the sound. She drew out her spear and threw it at the beast, causing it burst into gold dust. "There. Problem solved..." Hilda had came to the conlusion that she wasn't going to get anymore sleep.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/17/2015, 9:53 am

Owen glared at Hilda. "Thanks. So, um- it's like 2 AM. Only like four more hours til daylight. So....do you want to like..pick up where we left off...or..."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/17/2015, 10:00 am

She rubbed her forehead, trying to think. "I need my eight hours of sleep so I don't get cranky..."Hilda started to pace the clearing, thinking about how she could get her sleep without ruining her whole day of training and reading.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/17/2015, 10:04 am

"You can sleep, I'll take watch. I'll get sleep later- I have nothing to do today. Unless...well...how's a third date sound? I say this time we go swimming, or see a movie." He thought about it. The movies might've been best; he could end up kissing her again. "I mean, especially the movies. Just me and you, alone, no monsters...we can watch any movie you want."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/17/2015, 10:11 am

"Okay..."Hilda groaned and went to lay down in the tent. She made sure that there weren't any spiders around her before resting her head on Owen's pillow. "And as for the date, as long as it's not out in the forest again, I don't care."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:17 am