A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's just call this thread..... Carl.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Let's just call this thread..... Carl. Empty Re: Let's just call this thread..... Carl.

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 5:53 am

Lucy was running through the forest, getting some exercise. She was wearing her usual running out with which consisted of shorts and a tank top, and her hair was up in a ponytail. Her head phones were in so sh couldn't hear anything. And this Aldo distracted her which resulted in her crashing into a wall- or at least something similar to one. She fell back onto her butt and looked up.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Let's just call this thread..... Carl. Empty Re: Let's just call this thread..... Carl.

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 6:05 am

Lucy pulled out her head phones. "Sorry. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going." she said, her accent thick in her voice. "I was just getting for exercise." She stood up and brushed her shorts off and held out her hand. "Lucy Carmichael. And you are?"

OOC: Oh totally. :P
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 6:19 am

Lucy noticed the worried tone in his voice. "Don't worry, chap. I don't bite." she said with a laugh. "So who's your Godly parent?" she asked, her curiosity getting the best off her. She tightened her ponytail as she waited for his response.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 6:32 am

"Wow! I'm the daughter of Isis." she said. "Magic did you say? Like card tricks and cutting people in half or hocus pocus abracadabra?" she asked.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 2:36 pm

Lucy could sense that he seemed to be getting annoyed. "Look, if I'm bugging you, just tell me and I'll leave." she said, holding up her hands and backing away from him a little. She couldn't keep the hurt look off of her face. She'd barely met this guy and he already was annoyed with her.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 3:02 pm

Lucy stood a little awkwardly, playing with the hem of her shirt. "Um, what kinds of things do you like to do in your free time?" she asked.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 4:13 pm

"Poker... Never played that before..." she said. "Is it fun?" She wondered why he was staring, but didn't bother to ask. As she waited for his response, she smoothed out her shirt.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 4:27 pm

Lucy nodded slowky, listening to what Zone had to say. "Fascinating." she said softly as she watched him shuffle. "Why do you think it's so fun?"
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 4:38 pm

Lucy smiled. "Don't move." she said before running off. When she came back, she brought her camera. "Do you mind? I've made it a goal in my life to take a picture of the interesting people I meet." Lucy said, her eyes sparkling a little when she smiled. "It doesn't have to be your face if you don't want it to."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 7:38 pm

Lucy adjusted her camera to make it work with the lighting and aimed the lens at him. Her finger hovered over the trigger as she adjusted the lens. She finally took the picture and waited a couple seconds before lowering her camera and smiling. "Thanks!" she said.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 8:50 pm

Lucy checked out the picture before looking up at him as he asked his question. "Its up to you." she said with a shrug.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/23/2015, 9:50 pm

Lucy smiled at Zone, ignoring the stiches. "You have amazing eyes." she complimented. She played with her camera a bit before starting to take pictures of plants.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:20 am