A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Flowers In Her Hair [PRIVATE]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Flowers In Her Hair [PRIVATE] Empty Flowers In Her Hair [PRIVATE]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 8:47 pm

Ana walked through camp, ran is more like it, to get to the fields. It had been days since her last visit and she wanted to play her violin for the berries. She may not have been a Demeter kid but she had a green thumb from tending to the willow back home. As soon as her feet hit the soil she smiled and came to a halt, raising her violin to her shoulder and began playing a happy tune. There was nothing better than spending an afternoon practicing then playing for an audience, even if the audience was all plant life.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Flowers In Her Hair [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Flowers In Her Hair [PRIVATE]

Post by Morgan Landry 1/27/2015, 9:16 pm

"Wow, that's so pretty!" Jana Kay exclaimed as the little girl finished her tune. "Where did you learn that?"

She had arrived in the fields to make some strawberries grow with her siblings and had stumbled upon the child with her adorable violin. Jana Kay played violin herself in a youth orchestra though she most of the time played on her electric violin. She was dressed in a yellow top that read Hakuna Matata with a picture of Simba, Timon and Pumbaa, and a pair of red bermuda shorts printed with patterns of white hawaiian flowers. With that she was wearing a pair of sandals decorated with seashells James himself had fetched from the ocean bottom, her long blonde hair braided over her shoulder with freshly growed nasturtium blossoms.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 9:36 pm

Ana jumped slightly when she heard the older girl behind her and turned to face the very pretty teen. Oh. Um. I actually composed it myself. Heh.She replied, scratching the back of her neck and fidgiting her bare feet on the soil.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/27/2015, 9:44 pm

Jana Kay's green eyes widened. "You are so talented!" She beamed at the little girl. "Do you have others like this one?"

She crouched down next to her, some strawberries curling affectionately around her ankle.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 7:46 pm

Anamaria blushed a crimson so red Ares himself would have thought the girl had cuts and blood was streaming from the wound.Uh, yea. None of the other ones are done but I do know some Lindesy Stirling songs. The girl said, growing more confident. If there was one things she knew it was a nice person when she met one. Ana noticed the berries reaching towards the girls ankles and she smiled wide.You're a Demeter child. Like Derek! Ana exclaimed, loving having a son of Demeter for a friend. He really felt more like a big brother to her than her siblings did.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2015, 11:38 am

"Lindsey Stirling? Oh my gods, I play her too!"

This little girl was a real prodigy -- well after all, she was half a god so guess that played an advantage. Then she said she was a daughter of Demeter, the sister of Derek and Jana Kay beamed again.

"Yes, Derek's my brother!" she chuckled. "And you? With that talent, you're surely one of the Apollos, aren't you?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2015, 3:36 pm

Anamria giggled and held her violin in front of her chest gingerly.Not exactly. I'm a daughter of Ares. She said with a giggle. Ana knew that her love of music was surprising for an Ares but she didn't care, not one bit.Hang on, I wanna show you something else I know. The girl said running to get her Electric Violin and sound things. She quickly set them up where she was moments ago with her classic and smiled as she began to play her favorite song. The notes flowed and she couldn't help but close her eyes and smile as she played.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2015, 5:28 pm

Jana Kay smiled and listened to her playing Secrets; there were a couple of slips and mistakes but it was still so beautiful, this little girl playing electric violin in the middle of a strawberry field.

"I loved it! It's so wonderful! Is it your violin?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2015, 10:25 pm

Ana nodded and finished her song with a soft smile.Yeah. Both the classic and electric are mine. I bought them with the money I saved and bid from my stepfather so he didn't use it for alcohol. She said, feeling her scars on her back from her bad memories.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2015, 10:30 pm

"Well, that's a lot of money," Jana Kay said, not going into the father thing. If she wanted to talk about it, she would. "Hey, do you like flowers?" she asked, smiling at the tiny violonist girl.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/30/2015, 9:01 am

Ana beamed with joy at the mention of flowers.I LOVE FLOWERS! I help grow the berries here in the garden. She smiled as she set her electric violin on the speaker.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 11:11 am

"Wow! Do you want to help me grow some strawberries?" she smiled.

Her siblings had already started and pipe music could be heard from the satyrs, trotting around on their hooves.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2015, 10:43 pm

Ana grinned like the cheshire cat, ear to ear. She nodded her head as her beach blonde hair waved and bounced. All she wanted to do was fit in and now she could thanks to the Demeter kids.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/3/2015, 6:38 am

"Plants love music, did you know that? How about you play your favorite song, if the strawberries like it they will grow!"

She smiled at the tiny girl and pointed to the satyrs performing their magic a couple of meters to their left. "See? Just like them!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2015, 3:56 pm

Ana nodded and began to play a gentle tune she had known for ages. It was from The Hobbit and it was calm and soothing but also happy in a way.

The little girl smiled as she fluttered her eyes closed and let herself sway to the music, glad to be helping rather than hindering.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/3/2015, 4:43 pm

Jana Kay listened to the tune, singing in her head. Far over the Misty Mountains cold... Dang how she loved that song!
    While the little girl played, Jana Kay ordered the strawberries to grow, their leaves and petals unfolding, revealing an unripe green knob which started to inflate and redden until it became a big juicy strawberry.

"See? They love it!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2015, 6:51 pm

Ana opened her eyes and beamed as the berries began to grow. She switched songs and turned it to I See Fire by Ed Sheeren, seeing as everyone really liked The Hobbit. The little girl couldn't wait to taste the delicious berries when they were all done growing.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/3/2015, 7:01 pm

Strawberries popped up around them under Jana Kay's discrete command, blossoming and ripening into sweet, juicy red fruits. Only ten minutes and Jana Kay was already unbelievably fond of this little girl. How did Ares make something so cute she had no idea.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2015, 7:07 pm

Ana set her violin down and squatted down by the berry. She didn't take it to eat, the little girl began to gently pet the leaves and smile.Derek says I can live with you guys and be like your family. I've never had a mom before, but you feel like a mom. The little girl said looking up at Jana Kay with her soft blue eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/3/2015, 7:26 pm

"Technically we are all family," Jana Kay smiled. "Since your dad is Ares, though, that makes you my grand-niece." She laughed. "Weird, right?"

She squatted down next to her and plucked the most beautiful berry she could find. "Here, try this one!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2015, 7:31 pm

Ana sat in the field and took a bite of the fruit, letting the juice drip down her throat.Yummy! She giggled then picked one for Jana Kay, holding it out in front of her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2015, 7:01 am

Jana took the berry with her teeth and made a derp face with it to make Ana laugh before chewing on it. Sweet, juicy but also slightly crunchy, it was delicious. This was why Delphi Express strawberries were so good on the market. Plant magic, Demeter kids, and voilà!

"The strawberries loved your music!" she smiled at the little girl. "Do you want to help me pick them now?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 4:08 pm

Ana stood up in a flash and nodded, her blonde hair waving and glowing in the sun. She loved being helpful and not like her mean older siblings. The little girl set her violin on top of the speaker and waited for Jana Kay to give her a basket or something to put the lovely berries in.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2015, 5:14 pm

Jana Kay took Ana's hand and led her to camp's truck in front of which two satyrs compared their horns, took two baskets and handed one to Ana.

"Here you go," she beamed and went back to the field with her. Crouching down, she ruffled a spot, looking under the leaves to find the ripest and juiciest strawberries, cutting them off at the stem with delicacy before putting them in her basket. "So tell me, Ms Stradivarius, which city do you come from?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 5:30 pm

Ana giggled when Jana Kay took her to the truck and she saw the Satyrs with their horns. They were nice creatures but they were odd at times. As they went back to the fields Ana started to follow Jana Kay's example and cut the berries at the stem then put them in her own basket.

The little girl giggled again at the nickname her mother figure gave her.I'm from Atlanta, Georgia.She smiled as she ate another berry before cutting more off their stems and putting them in the basket.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:52 am