A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Flowers In Her Hair [PRIVATE]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Flowers In Her Hair [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowers In Her Hair [PRIVATE]

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2015, 6:35 pm

"Wow, that's a long way from here!" She said, putting some more strawberries into her basket. Her fingers soon became red and slippery with the juice. "Did you like it there?"

She caught sight of a really nice-looking strawberry and cut it off the stem, glanced over her shoulder, made a shhh gesture to Ana and popped it into her mouth, chewing twice and swallowing.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 7:45 pm

The blonde nodded as she picked more berries, moving on to another row.I like it here a lot more. My father wasn't kind to me. She said softly before going back to her work and then giggling when she saw Jana Kay sneak a berry.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/5/2015, 5:33 am

Alright so when a ten years old said their father wasn't kind to them it either meant he had forbidden her something or otherwise did something educational she didn't appreciate, or he had really not been kind to her, in which case it was a euphemism but she was too scared to actually tell everything. Since she didn't know which of the two it was, Jana Kay commented with a frown and a : "Oh, that's not nice," before going back to the strawberries. If Ana ever felt homesick or asked for her dad, she knew it was the first option. If not.... she would find that man and bring him to Hades herself.

"I'm from Scotland," she said, exaggerating her Scottish accent to make Ana laugh. "That's all the way across the ocean, in England. I kind of miss my family on holidays but I think we can agree this is home too, right?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/5/2015, 3:44 pm

Ana giggled when Jana Kay used her accent and then nodded once when asked about camp being her home.This is more of a home than I've ever had. I don't want to go see my stepfather ever again. The little girl said before putting a few more berries in her basket and eating one herself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/6/2015, 4:59 am

"You don't have to," Jana Kay said after a moment of hesitation. "It's more secure either way to stay here, outside every monster is going to try and attack you."

Her basket was half full with delicious strawberries; she kept shuffling to the side, ruffling the spots to find the best ones, eating a couple behind the satyrs' backs, chuckling with Ana and going to the next spot.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/7/2015, 8:31 pm

Ana nodded and finished picking the berries, her basket almost over flowing with the red fruit.What now Jana Kay?The blonde asked, showing the older girl her basket.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 1:59 pm