A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Reading Books n Shiz

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Reading Books n Shiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading Books n Shiz

Post by kayla 2/25/2015, 10:47 pm

Emory nodded along as Alex explained it to him. Rhea and Cronos? Those names did not ring a bell at all but the word Olympians did. But based on cabin positioning he easily figured out his mom wasn't one of them. The son of Eris was oblivious to Alex's open staring, trying to keep track in his own mind about the things he already knew about the greek gods. There were titans too or something right? He closed his eyes and ruffled his hair around with both hands in frustration. He really had to look into a mythology class or something.

"S-Sure," He said looking back up. "But Starbucks isn't real coffee. N-Not the good stuff at least. I mean unless you like that sort of stuff then I don't mean to come off as insulting. I j-just think we could find some better places." He rambled.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 2/26/2015, 11:15 am

I gave him a warm smile when he ruffled his own hair; it was kinda cute. "Then we should go to the place with the real coffee is then and maybe a little apple tart to go along with it..perhaps, I can make two from scratch." I crossed my arms over my chest, giving Emory a sligh grin. "Unless you don't want that." I added, raising my eyebrows.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 2/26/2015, 11:29 pm

"You can make apple tarts?" Emory asked in awe with his eyes wide and mouth a little ajar. If his reaction wasn't hinting anything, the son of Eris would definitely want that. He wasn't a picky eater by any means but he had a soft spot for sweets and homemade food. Combined? Emory would kneel at the person's feet and polish their shoes or something. "That sounds amazing!"

Looking at the floor, he bit his lip with furrowed brows as he thought. Where could they even go to make apple tarts and get good coffee? It wasn't like they could go and use the kitchen at camp whenever they wanted. "Oh, I know!" He said aloud and blushed when he realized that he had said that out of nowhere. "I-I mean um I know a place we could make those tarts and g-get some good coffee. And um, yeah it's near Central Park too." He added in quietly.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/27/2015, 5:51 pm

I chuckled lightly, nodding my head a couple of times. "I'm guessing that's a 'yes' then." I walked over to the cooking section of the library although it was kinda small. I guess some of the Hestia kids put them there. Anywho, I grabbed a couple and headed back over to the son of Eris.

"Yeah, that sounds awesome! What time do you want to do it, Em?" I asked him, my heart pounding out of my chest for some reason.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 2/27/2015, 10:27 pm

"I would say maybe anywhere around from 2-4? Anytime you're ready, I guess . . . I'm probably going to just be taking a nap in my cabin or reading." Emory said with a sheepish laugh, scratching the back of his head with a smile. Even though he wasn't looking at Alex while he talked a lot he supposed it held back the sweating. He was surprised he wasn't watering the floor already but the son of Demeter was someone he felt was easy to talk to and Emory didn't have to start conversation- something he majorly sucked at.

Emory's fingers twitched and fiddled with a loose seam on his sleeve, twiddling the thread between his fingers. His eyes lingered on Alex for a while with a small smile resting on his face. He supposed it was nice to have a friend or start to have one at least. He hadn't have many of those to begin with. His heart skipped a beat at a fleeting thought that seemed impossible. The thought that maybe there could be more? He blushed at it and blinked rapidly, turning away from the other boy. "I'll see you later t-then?" He asked, rubbing the thread between his thumb and forefinger more eagerly now.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/2/2015, 8:20 pm

I nodded with agreement, my smile growing wider. "That's perfect, Emory." I chuckled and walked passed him. nudging him with my shoulder. "You're so cute when you try and hid yourself." I whispered closed to his ear before giving him a wide smile once more. I headed out, turning on a heel to look at him. "See you at the hill? Around 3:30?"
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 3/8/2015, 5:56 pm

If Emory thought he was blushing earlier it was nothing compared to how his face looked now.

His face felt so heated that he wouldn't be surprised if someone cracked an egg over his face and his skin cooked it to perfection. He jumped back, his hand covering the ear Alex had whispered in, nonsense and incoherency sputtering out of his mouth. "C-Cute?" He asked so softly that the other probably couldn't hear him. He froze for a moment, still trying to comprehend with what the other had said. Maybe his ears were playing tricks on him. No way he could've said. Nope nope nope nope nope.

"Uh yeah- Hill, okay. 3:30. I-I'll um see you then." Emory replied with an eager nod.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2015, 6:41 pm

OOC: start topic at the Hill?
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 3/8/2015, 9:07 pm

OOC: me or yah
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2015, 9:11 pm

OOC: can you maybe?
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 3/8/2015, 9:21 pm

OOC: sure but do you just wanna do it like how we did it with salem and kayla? just post it in like the outside of camp or ny so we have everything in one topic rather than a tiny topic at the hill and then another in ny?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2015, 9:22 pm

OOC: yeah do it like Salem/Kayla. Thanks Kayla!
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 3/8/2015, 9:31 pm

OOC: no problemo -thumbs up-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content