A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chilling and laking (me and Gebster)

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Chilling and laking (me and Gebster) Empty Chilling and laking (me and Gebster)

Post by Gotenks 6/6/2015, 9:26 am

Alex was content by how things had turned out. He ended up the date with Tanzania with her agreeing to go to prom and wanting to see him again. Still not sure why, but hey, he wouldn't complain. So, he was standing at the lake waiting for her to come and chill. He wasn't sure how he'd keep her unbored but he'd give it a try. Besides, he had survived the date and he had even found the best costume for the prom thingy. He was determined. That was always nice. Now... where was Tanzania? He hoped she hadn't secretly freaked out by messing up that guy's face. At least he hadn't regretted it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Chilling and laking (me and Gebster) Empty Re: Chilling and laking (me and Gebster)

Post by Green 6/6/2015, 9:54 am

Tanzania took her time getting ready for her lake outing with Alexander. The previous night had gone better than excepted so why not celebrate with a little fun with less tension between the two. The African American demigoddess wore a purple, two piece bathing suit with a slightly see through cardigan on for modesty. She couldn't let him see everything. Soon she found him and smiled lightly. "Fancy meeting you here stranger." Tanzy teased, her hair straight and over her shoulders.
    Gotenks

Male

Chilling and laking (me and Gebster) Empty Re: Chilling and laking (me and Gebster)

Post by Gotenks 6/6/2015, 3:51 pm

She had arrived. Another small win to enjoy as he hadn't repelled her as of yet. Talking about repelling, her appearance was the exact opposite. She looked stunning as always, maybe even better dressed super casual. He didn't like her solely based on her looks though. He smiled at her tease/joke, though he decided not to continue it because-by experience- he knew he'd get tiring. "How are you today?" he asked, maybe to pick up a conversation topic if he was lucky. He weren't the brightest or most creative guy and being with Tanzania tended to make his brain malfuction. Which is to say she was really distracting.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/6/2015, 4:55 pm

She gave him a single nod and smiled. "I'm good and yourself?" Tanzania asked as she looked around for a place to stay that was a little bit more private. The demigoddess looked the other Roman up and down and smiled, pleased. "Well, aren't you toned?" Tanzy touched her lip with the tip of her index finger.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/9/2015, 12:31 pm

OOC: I may have misinterpreted toned cause l can't english, but here's the reply.

Alex grinned at Tanzania: "l'm cool, especially since you seem to have enjoyed our date" he replied. Then she checked him out which gave him the chance to do likewise and commented on him being toned. He blushed a little. Of course he excersised a lot and he was in pretty good shape, but he wouldn't brag about it nor he felt proud for it to be exploited. "Uh... l guess you could say that... l'm pretty sure it applies to you too."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 1:15 pm

Tanzania chuckled, shaking her head slowly. "That's good." She smiled at him, looking down at her legs and feet. "Oh, thanks." She looked up at him before walking toward the lake water. She slowly slipped off her cardigan and walked into the water, looking at him over her shoulder. "So, wanna join me?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/12/2015, 1:49 am

Rule number 142 of being a hormone-driven, heterosexual male: when a knockout beautiful girl gets of her clothing and asks you to join her, you question nothing. Just obey. And Alex was obedient to rules. He got his shirt off to reveal his *insert Epic Honest Trailer voice here* aaabs, then followed her into the water.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 7:24 am

The water came up to her naval when she decided to stop and wait for Alexander. Tanzania was sincerely enjoying his company which meant that she wanted it to make it official. However she didn't want to rush into things. The daughter of Bellona turned around and smiled slightly at Alexander before resting one hand on his broad chest and resting her head on his collar bone.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/13/2015, 12:33 pm

Alex smiled back at her when Tanzania did something he hadn't expected, only hoped for. She leaned on him. At this moment he wanted to either kiss her or ask her to become his girlfriend but he did neither. Why? Because... he didn't know. She was giving him signs that she was fond of him each passing second, yet he didn't do a thing. Maybe it was because he was made for war, not love, whereas ahe was made for both, so she was more comfortable with the whole thing. Before he realised it he was holding her close from the waist. And he was too embarassed to let go or he just liked it too much.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 3:25 pm

Exhaling, the daughter of Bellona smiled to herself, looking over the surface of the lake. Tanzania could hear Alex's heartbeat which brought a sense of calmness to her. "Alexander? Tell me what you want. Out of life, out of the legion..." She paused for a minute and looked up at him. "Out of me."Her voice was a bit softer than usual. She knew that she had asserted her dominance over Alexander and now felt comfortable to show her slightly softer side. Tanzania moved his hands from her waist slightly to the south. There. Perfect.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/16/2015, 2:55 pm

The signs were too much for Alex, who started thinking with his lower head, if you catch my drift. As a result he pulled her into a long lasting kiss, no cares given.

OOC: Intentionally short for once
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2015, 3:46 pm

Tanzania was surprised by the kiss, but didn't stop him. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and upper back. She slowly broke away and grinned up at Alexander. "Hm...you could improve." She teased.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/16/2015, 5:11 pm

It's time to fill the clichemeter: 1. Alex heard his head ringing. 2. Time stop in its tracks. 3. It felt -and he wanted- the moment to last forever. He was a little disappointed when Tanzania pulled back in truth. He had a stupid grin plastered across his face. "Practice makes perfect" he said and winked at her. And except from the fact that he was kidding, it was accurate, since he was a rookie at kissing.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2015, 5:19 pm

"Oooh." She laughed a bit before kissing him again. Her lips parted a bit, allowing Alexander some access if he wished. Now Tanzania had kissed a few guys before, but nothing had compared to the way she felt about Alexander. He was so gentle with her and rough with everyone else. This made her feel special and cared for.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/16/2015, 5:54 pm

Alex was growing fond of kissing. Tanzania took the initiative by kissing him back which indicated things were going well between them. Tanzania was one of the best things that had happened to him early in his life. He instictively made the kiss a french one, probably a bad attempt at it too. When it was over he just grinned again. "Did l answer at your previous questions?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2015, 5:58 pm

Tanzy exhaled happily, kissing his cheek, then his neck, and his collarbone. "Yes, yes you did, gaupo." She mused and kissed his left peck. "So, are you enjoying our little swim?" She asked turning around and placing his arms around her waist, resting the back of her head on his bare chest.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/16/2015, 6:32 pm

Tanzania had started going wild, so Alex had to restrain himself a bit in order not to go all 50 shades of grey on her and potentially destroy the moment. "Enjoying is an understatement, to be honest " he said, stupid grin yet again on his face. "You?" he quickly added and then started silently debating wether they were an actual couple or not.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2015, 6:41 pm

She laughed and looked over the surface of the water. "That's enough for now, Alexander." She kissed his cheek for the last time before relaxing. "So tell me, have you been in the arena lately?" Tanzy asked, scratching the top of her head.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/21/2015, 3:07 pm

Alex was part relieved-part disappointed when Tanzania backed off him a bit, but he tried not to show. Then she asked him if he had been to the arena lately. But to known subjects, legion and war. Things were turning out well, he thought. He smiled. "l almost never leave the arena. Why? Missed sparring together?"he said, trying to sound playfully cocky, since he surprisingly wasn't arrogant.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/21/2015, 5:27 pm

"Yeah, I kind of due. I haven't kicked your butt yet so.." Tanzania chuckled, turning back around to face Alexander. She traced his collarbone with her index finger. "Y'know, just to show you whose boss and all." Tanzy added and headed toward the shore. "Did you bring any towels?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/21/2015, 5:33 pm

"Show me who's boss, huh? Now, each is an expert at his own domain. You can't have it all, probatio." he said, before kissing her cheek, for once not that much for personal enjoyment -not like, there was possibility he wouldn't- but more to show that he didn't mean it in a bad way and upset her, because he really didn't have his way with words and she could have misinterpreted it. "As a matter of fact l surprisingly have." he said, following her to land.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/21/2015, 5:38 pm

She looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean "I cant have it all"? I don't have anything except my good looks and fighting skill." Tanzy went back to the area that they had set their stuff down and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around herself and drying off. "And you and that's about it." That last part was said with some sass.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/21/2015, 5:45 pm

Alex smiled. "I meant, you can't be my boss at everything. But if you put it that way, l also only have my fighting skills and you. I don't know about good looks but hey, l got you so l could say we're even." After that, he proceeded to grab a towel himself, even though they weren't really wet. Not like they had actually swam, right?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/21/2015, 5:50 pm

Tanzy blushed when she realized how stupid she sounded. "Oh, well. Like you said in the arena when the first time we met, you got lucky." She winked before spreading out her towel and laying on her back, staring at the clouds in the sky. "And I may not be your boss at everything, but I am at most things, sweetie." She continued to tease him. It was sort of fun.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/21/2015, 5:58 pm

"Indeed l was, but that's only cause you used powers. Uh, not that l blame you. I'd do the same if l had any powers." he replied, succesful at not sounding bitter, since the powers thing was really a touchy subject for Alex. But he tried not to think about it most of the time. "I didn't argue with you being my boss at most things, it'd be a lie after all. But at the arenas? That's kinda stretchy." He hoped she realised it was just teasing back. He knew that if he made one mistake in a battle with her, she'd probably beat him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:17 am