A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
moriarty
beanie
6 posters

Return of the beanie!

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Return of the beanie!  Empty Return of the beanie!

Post by beanie 9/3/2015, 4:58 pm

Part 1

PANSEXUAL
    APOLLO
    this is andi michaels. pranking and jamming makes her smile while socializing, doesn't. she's quite anti-social and tomboyish so she chooses to not have much friends. she prefers to cause trouble than make new friends.

taleis-her best friend. they've been friends since they were kids and it hasn't changed since. and it all started from pranks
    kory-despite andi not having many female friends, she and kory are best friends, not just yet though. i mean, andi plays pranks with her most and kory doesn't steal from her all the time so that's friends, right?

fc is tay jardine

meet selene kyle, the freaky daughter of laverna and legacy of letus. she's a dreamer, heads always up in the clouds and can never get back down. one of the times you'll see her in reality is when she's dancing (in secret) or stealing because she's amazing at both. she's also quite mean, very mean to be exact.

tiberia-ever since selene could remember, selene would bully tiberia for being part of neptune's bloodline
    romulus-she's known him for a long time and she knows he doesn't like her. she dosent like him either since he acts like he has a stick up his butt.

fc is camren bicondova

BISEXUAL
    LAVERNA AND LETUS

BISEXUAL
    LETHE
    emma diablo is probably the female incarnation of the devil. really her last name means devil. a real bully, naturally mean. this aussie  is pretty cool when it comes to street art like graffiti though. she likes to combine pranks and mean, harsh stuff to make kids cry.

rephaim-hes her secret crush and she doesn't like the feelings that she gets around him. all those warm fuzzies.
    adan-hes like her older brother though she try to kill him a lot. he even calls her this weird name that emma doesn't know and she hates it.
    salem- salem and emma are both the scariest and baddest girls in camp. they're trying to decide who badder and it isn't going well

fc is grace phipps

jaci hunt is my baby. my newest roman and a daughter of bacchus. she is a bad-a$$ who loves to fight and is quite good at it. so don't get into a fight with her please? for the sake of your health. and her health for she's an alcoholic and a smoker. not the best person to be around

jena- a fellow member of the unholy trinity. jena's like a second mother to jaci, which pisses jaci off. but still, jena's a great friend to have around.
    kit- another fellow member of the unholy trinity. kit's more like jaci. they both love parities but for different reasons.

fc is hayley kiyoko

BISEXUAL
    BACCHUS

PART 2

ASEXUAL
    MELIONE
    yuki tsubomi is pretty old. she's a hunter of artemis that acts as if she's a big sister to everyone. she's pretty fun to be around, with her cheerful attitude and fun stories to tell. along with that, she enjoys making jokes and climbing trees like a monkey

margot- margot and yuki are best of friends. since they are also tent mates, they exchange stories of the times they've had while being in the hunt

fc is jamie chung

this is the beauty queen, a.k.a niamh o'malley. she's like a princess, except not snobby and stuck up. she loves to gossip with the populars by the lake and have a little bit of rule-breaking fun now and then. yes, she's a daughter of aphrodite, yet very adorable with her constant giggles.

hunter-hunter is her lovable boyfriend. it took a little bit of flirting but he had finally asked her out and she of course said yes. they've been dating for a while and are extremely cute together
    cleo-niamh and cleo are the best of half-sisters. they share clothes, talk about cute boys, gossip, etc.
    marina-a positive link just waiting to happen. please jo please

her fc is annasophia robb

HETEROSEXUAL
    APHRODITE

HOMOSEXUAL
    CLYMENE
    ashna patel, a.k.a pinkie pie. energetic. quirky. the life of the party. well known on almost all social media websites, instagram, Facebook, twitter, etc. she's someone that anybody would love to be friends with. however, a girl with no best friends or even a girlfriend. shame.

taleis-her best and only half-brother. he's just so fashionable and lovable and huggable, it's GAH!

fc is lilly singh

raven kenric is like a female british mad hatter, minus the tea parties everyday and the hat. she defiantly is A LITTLE mad in the head, very crazy and a touch bit unstable but whatever. she loves swimming, its fun and when your a daughter of a minor water god its easy.

maddy-raven and maddy can always be found where there's a party. being best friends in and out've camp means a lot of parties, drinking, and fun to go along.
    jeremy-her awesome half-brother. well, one of them
    miles-her awesome half-brother. well, one of them. plus he's dating her best friend maddy

fc is leda muir

BISEXUAL
    BRIAREUS

PART 3

BISEXUAL
    HEPHAESTUS
    this is jia li, though most people call her jaylee, parker. she's pretty fun though most people don't know that cause of her little anti-socialness and dislike of large crowds of people. she doesn't break rules much and it gets her a little urked when she does.

sawyer-her amazing half-sister. sawyer and jia li love to have netflix marathons while eating a ton of popcorn
    celaena-another amazing half-sister. these two like building stuff together, like hearts for robots and mechanical dogs
    alex-a positive link i think

fc is malese jow

evangeline "eve" brazier is the female energizer bunny, for she never stops talking and is always acting as if she's just eaten 4 pounds of sugar. she loves creepy things, likes spiders and tim button movies, and won't stop talking about as well. there's a rare time to see her quiet and that's when she's curled up with a good book.

sinbad-on top of him being one of her best friends, sinny is also eve's secret crush. she just loves when he talks spanish and his adorable little freckles. but don't tell him, it's a secret!
    emily-emily's older than eve, but that doesn't stop them from having a great time, both as best friends and half-sister's
    oliver-ollie is practically her older brothe and he treats like a younger sister. he may be another one of her best friends but she's not 4 anymore!

fc is georgie henley

HETEROSEXUAL
    HECATE

BISEXUAL
    PEITHO
    ever in a funky mood and just wanna dance? go see the dj queen london quinn. she's one big diva who's always wearing colorful clothes and topping it off with even more eye catching hair. with a lot of sass, flirt, and fabulousness, she's one of the queen bees at this place with her sorta-friends.

mary-mary's one of those sorta-friends london mentioned. they met once in a flirting completion and now they rule the flirting game at camp together
    eva-eva's not really a sorta-friend, she's more of an actual friend. london's not sure if she can call her a

fc is chloe norgaard

Autumn winters is my little baby girl, who sometimes acts like a child. she's a giggily, naive girl who loves to make art either with her camera, pencils, or paints. making friends is easy to her and she's is just so adorable that everyone could love her.

mia-mia and autumn are pretty much inseparable. they both love taking pictures of things and each other. they're obviousy best friends for life
    sidd-he's her dorky older brother, pretty much.
    lysander-she doesn't really know him they just play basketball together

fc is chrissy costanza.

HETEROSEXUAL
    HEBE

PART 4

ASEXUAL
    OREITHIYA
    chris jackson was originally my first hunter of artemis. she's the rather introverted one, keeping to herslf most of the time. her temper flares up at times, mostly around boys and people that annoy her. she does have friends though so she's not completely anti-social. PLOT TWIST: she's blind but can move around with ease thanks to her companion/seeingeyewolf Tasmaka.

aria-chris has much appreciation for aria, since she was one of the hunter's  that svaed her from hellhounds
    esther-a mortal hunter but they're non the less good friends that enjoy to sit by the fire and have a nice friendly chat

fc is kacey rohl

WIP WIP MORE WILL BE REVEALED WHEN DONE

##
    PLAYBY
    TRAIT. TRAIT.

##
    PLAYBY
    TRAIT. TRAIT.
    WIP WIP MORE WILL BE REVEALED WHEN DONE

dancer and singer extreme rani romano has grown up in new york after living in milan for 5 years. she's as smart as a whip, sneaky as a fox, and as violent as her mafia boss mother. life passed by for rani, leaving her confident and level-headed around strangers and a warrior in the face of monsters. Avoiding the law is her specialty and loves to get in a good fight every once in a while.

fc is Kat Graham

BISEXUAL
    ARES

Last edited by beanie on 1/1/2016, 5:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Return of the beanie!  Empty Re: Return of the beanie!

Post by moriarty 9/5/2015, 3:12 pm

Girl, we need to get Lydia and Yuki together.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/5/2015, 8:48 pm

sure why not? what do you have in mind?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 9/6/2015, 4:47 pm

Well, Lydia's only been with the hunters for a few years, so she's still a bit scared of hunts and the hunter life in general. Maybe Yuki could help her along?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/7/2015, 6:39 pm

why not? yuki's basically an older sister.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 9/8/2015, 7:00 pm

Perhaps the training grounds would be a good place?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/8/2015, 8:18 pm

okay do you wanna start it or me?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 9/9/2015, 5:58 pm

i'll start it. it may take a bit, but it'll be up soon.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/9/2015, 8:05 pm

alrighty!
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2015-06-13

Post by Fire Bird 9/12/2015, 11:12 pm

I was thinking my new character Cloudy and your Eve could be friends? Cloudy's a lot more quiet than the more energetic Eve, but I think they would get along?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 9/13/2015, 7:16 pm

i posted it bean!
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/20/2015, 12:26 pm

oh wait, i just realized firebird came my bad XD

anyway, yes, i can see cloudy and Eve being friends despite personalities. where should they meet?
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 9/20/2015, 3:00 pm

It's cool.

I don't know. Maybe the mess hall or something?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/20/2015, 5:09 pm

okie dokie. do you want me to start it or you?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 9/20/2015, 5:20 pm

HEY BEANIE! I was wondering if you would like to forge a link between your Selene and my Cameroon?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/20/2015, 6:32 pm

ALEX! yes, it's been so long since we've had a thread together so yay! what do you have in mind?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 9/20/2015, 6:37 pm

Cam catches Selena secretly dancing and applauses her for it. Possible friendship?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/20/2015, 6:39 pm

ooooooooo. i like it. i think i'll start it
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 9/20/2015, 6:41 pm

Yay!! Okie dokie^.^
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/20/2015, 8:39 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22933-dancing-in-the-dark-p-r-i-v-a-t-e<-----here it is!
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 9/20/2015, 9:11 pm

I can start if you want me to.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/20/2015, 10:01 pm

please do thank you
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 9/21/2015, 8:12 am

BEANIE MY LOVE~

We should have a link between my tiny dancing child Othello and your tiny artsy child Autumn. Aaand while I'm here, do you want to continue some of our other topics? I got distracted, you'll have to forgive me.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/21/2015, 3:48 pm

MOONIE MY LOVE! uhhhhhh.....YES!

+i could defiantly see those two. autumn is super artistic while othello is really dancer. perhaps he could teach her how to dance ;)
    +can we continue noah and andi? i liked that one. and maybe sinny and eve cause they adorable
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 9/21/2015, 9:12 pm

~YESYESYES. We can start off with a link, but throw in a topic whenever you like because you're amazing.

~Yeah, where do you want to go with it? Actually we can talk about that over pm so I don't crowd your topic. AND YES ALWAYS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:30 pm