A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Hello from the Mortal!

ZephixVI

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2016-01-09

Hello from the Mortal! Empty Hello from the Mortal!

Post by ZephixVI 1/9/2016, 10:45 pm

Hey everyone, my names Zephix (or Zeph) and I just popped into the site and I thought I might say hello. This place looks really professional and really friendly and I have to say I'm really excited to see how I interact with everyone here. I just came from a less than pleasant group of RPers on Percy Jackson, and I really think that this place could be fun. I've been poking around and... I'm just looking forward to see how this plays out. So... yea! Hello!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Hello from the Mortal! Empty Re: Hello from the Mortal!

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2016, 12:39 am

Why hello there my darling Zeph. I am the ever insane and character loving Nerissa but feel free to call me Neri or Nessa. I am an avid character maker and lover of everything roleplay related so feel free to let me know if you want an edit for a FaceClaim, ideas for people, or even help for powers and finding an FC. Can't wait to start roleplaying with you!

Hugs and butterfly kisses-ME!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 4:17 am

Hey there Zeph! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, I'm happy to see you and your satyr made it here safely (:

I'm Morgan, one of the retired admins. I'm still around though so if you got a question, a problem, anything, or just wanna RP, feel free to message me! I'm always happy to help out (:

Enjoy your stay, don't get killed!
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 1/10/2016, 1:19 pm

Hello Zeph, and welcome to Camp Half Blood.

I'm Josh, one of the admins on this site, and we're here to make sure that you, and everyone else, has a good time.

Before you do anything, I suggest you read the rules, which you can do so by clicking here .

Then, I would suggest you read the rules on how to create a character, which also has advice on how to make your first of hopefully many characters here. These rules can be found here.

If you have any questions, feel free to Private Message myself, in order to do that, you can click the [pm] box at the bottom of my post here, you can also do this on other people's post too. Or, you can click the messages tab at the top of the page, and send a new message and then enter our usernames individually.

However, you don't just have to Private message myself, there are other groups whom you can message for help. These groups are:
    The admins (to which I am a member of), and the other admins can be viewed here.
    The moderators, which can be viewed here.
    Or, you can message the Approvers if you want help in making a character, and they can be viewed here.
    Feel free to Private Message (PM) any of us with any questions you may have! Or, if someone is bothering you, or you see an issue. Hopefully that won't be the case, but just so you're aware you can.

Whilst you wait for your first character to be approved, which can take a few tries and some time, join in the other non-rp discussions with can be found in the Out of character (OOC) topic, which can be found here. or better yet, join in the conversation and say hi on the chatbox, which is at the bottom of the homepage, or for an alternative link, go here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, welcome to the site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 11:36 pm