A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Character Form Writing Service

redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Character Form Writing Service Empty Character Form Writing Service

Post by redline2400 6/14/2016, 4:08 pm

Yo, you there, what's up? Thanks for stopping by my shop! What do I do here? Well, take a seat and let me tell ya!

Do you have an idea for a character, but don't have the time to write the form yourself? Well, I set up this shop to write that form for you! Just fill out the form provided, either PM it to me or drop it off here, and I'll take over from there! We do both regular and detailed forms, as well as characters from all factions (Greeks, Romans, and Hunters)! I will even finish a form for you if you can't find the time to finish it yourself!

Here's the form in question; just fill it out and make sure I get it:
    Form:

And now for pricing...
    Regular Forms
    - Base price - 15 drachma
    - If you want a face claim added in - extra 20 drachmas (35 total)
    - If I have to find the face claim for you - extra 50-100 drachmas (based on time used to find the FC) (85-135 total)
    - If you want to chose a Roman character's cohort - extra 950 drachmas  

Detailed Forms - An extra 50% of the awarded drachmas total are taken; by asking for me to write up the profile, you agree to pay the 50% of the drachma reward along with the stated price for the profile. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXCUSES!
    - Base price - 500 drachma
    - If you want a face claim added in - extra 20 drachmas (520 total)
    - If I have to find the face claim for you - extra 50-100 drachmas (based on time used to find the FC) (570-620 total)
    - If you want to chose a Roman character's cohort - extra 950 drachmas  

If I have to rewrite a character for you, 10 drachmas are added to the final price for regular profiles; 450 added for detailed profiles. The amounts are added every time I have to rewrite the form.

If you wish for me to finish a form, we can negotiate a price or you can pay 1,000 drachmas.

I can also make you a totally original character for 500-1500 drachmas, depending on the form style and if you want a face claim.

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:15 am