A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Just Two Funny People (Private)

Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2016-05-16

Just Two Funny People (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Two Funny People (Private)

Post by Fawcett 6/20/2016, 7:24 pm

Annalise glanced down at her nails, she was surprised she wasn't picking at them - the nervous habit that it was. But in that moment she realized something. She honestly wasn't nervous. If anything, she was... Curious? She was now, more than ever, most definitely interested in what he had to say. She couldn't help but blush at the kind comment he paid to her. Despite being a Daughter of Aphrodite, she wasn't used to people paying her complaints, and because of it, she never really knew how to react.
    She knew in that moment she want going to leave, so to answer his question, she situated herself in a cross cross position with her legs and folded her hands over her lap. "Well it looks like I'm going to know a great more about you, Dire." She offered him a comforting smile as if to encourage to continue.
    DireTheDemigod
    DireTheDemigod

Male
    Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2016-05-30

Just Two Funny People (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Two Funny People (Private)

Post by DireTheDemigod 6/20/2016, 8:09 pm

"Okay, you won't believe me. It all started when my parents dumped me on the streets..."
    He went on to tell his original name, how he got it, and how he got rid of it.
    He told her about how he used to be Winter Morgan with brown hair and brown eyes.
    He told her about his foster sister Mackenzie, about how fun she was, about how much they loved each other.
    He told of the fire, the night his entire foster family died, about how he had to run from police so he didn't ruin anyone else's life.
    He told of why and how he changed his identity.
    He told of how he sang and played guitar for money.
    He told about Danny, his satyr.
    He told about his insanity problem.
    He looked to Annalise just to simply see her reaction, "Yeah, you could mistake me for a Hades child with that backstory." He joked halfheartedly.
    He was glad he didn't dry off and take his glasses off, because there was a steady stream of tears rolling down his face.
    There was only one thing Dire did not go into extreme detail over. He didn't delve too deep into the time he said he had hatred for himself. The only thing he said to hold that statement was: "I have so much hatred for myself, that I don't think I could be mean to anyone else..."
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female

Post by Fawcett 6/20/2016, 8:37 pm

Annalise was naturally a very sensitive person, though she tended to put on a determined strong front around those she did not wish to think she was weak. Listening to his story caused for her eyes to tear up. She quietly played with the sand as he continues to keep her mind from going into depress overload. For her defense, any story liked this would have caused any strong man to tear up. She wiped away the few straying tears before he noticed and plastered a comforting smile. She tried her best to understand his pain, but in all honesty, she couldn't. Back home, she had a loving father who did his every best to provide for her, great friends who have been with her through thick and thin and still managed to remain her friends. It broke her heart to leave them all, but they were all still there. Back home. In San Francisco. So for Annalise to say that she understood Dire's pain would be complete bullcrap. She had no clue and she felt horrible for it. "To put it out there, I feel really bad that I have no idea what you are going through right now, but if it helps, you can come to me if the pin gets to unbearable?" She places a comforting hand on his shoulder and once again offered him a comforting smile.
    DireTheDemigod
    DireTheDemigod

Male
    Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2016-05-30

Post by DireTheDemigod 6/20/2016, 8:56 pm

At the touch of her hand he instantly jerked away. He didn't mean to, but he hadn't felt comfort in so long, it was like light touching darkness. As soon as light appears, darkness runs away. He looked at her for a brief moment and embraced her.
    Is this wrong? He thought
    No.
    He didn't want to be so awkward, he wanted to have a normal conversation. He then started to think that she might think that he was hugging her just because he thought she was cute. He pulled away quickly and put his shirt on, "I'm so sorry I bothered you with this awful encounter, I mean I didn't think it was awful but I'm sure you did." He started to gather his things. "I'll leave you alone now."

(OOC: That can be the end if you want it to be, or we could switch days, or you could insist on him staying, or we could do another one somewhere else, or whatever you want. AND I've been waiting to make this joke for a while: Next time, on blind dates)
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female

Post by Fawcett 6/20/2016, 9:16 pm

Annalise was startled at the sudden departure, but she figured he needed time to himself to think. Instead of forcing him to stay, she let him go but not with feeling slightly unhappy. She really hope she was able to assist him in allowing him to tell her his entire life story. To least help lighten the burden he was apparently dealing with this long period of time. With a sigh, she back up her belongings and headed back to her cabin for a much needed shower.

(OOC: Yeah we can just end this one here. If you have an idea for a new topic, you can post it. Unless you want me to do it?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:59 pm