A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private)

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) Empty Somebody's Gotta Do It (private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/9/2017, 3:25 pm

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) Tumblr_mntxg49WTb1s9lvuzo1_500

Sebastian sat cross-legged on the ground, his back pressed up against Thalia's Tree. Seb was hunched over his notebook. He didn't really remember when it started, but Sebastian had started writing. It wasn't anything in particular. Some poetry, some short stories, parts of a long story, and just things. It was something that he could do alone, and he had started spending a lot of time alone. Sebastian had decided to lay low for a while, give some of the people who really hated him a chance to cool down, before he started to kick up some dirt again. It had been almost 3 months since he had talked to anyone who wasn't a Thanatos kid.

Sebastian was sitting in a pair of jeans and a white shirt with a blue and red flannel. Sitting in the sun, it was starting to get a bit warm, so Sebastian pushed the sleeves of the flannel up, and got back to work on the story that he was starting in on.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) Empty Re: Somebody's Gotta Do It (private)

Post by Green 1/9/2017, 3:41 pm

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) Tumblr_mqlwua05Q11rrndj1o4_250
    The wicked witch was out and ready to cause some trouble. People, mostly Salem half-siblings, had warn her to tone it down a bit before she got her and the other children of Hecate in trouble. She gave it a week before going back to being her normal, twisted self.

When she came to the hill, she spotted a boy that she didn't recognize from camp. She knew that he wasn't a new one, but at the same time, Salem didn't know him. Shrugging, the daughter of Hecate raised her hand and magically wielded the book out of the boy's hand and into her own.

"Aww, what is this we're writing? A story to mommy or daddy?" She teased.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/9/2017, 6:37 pm

Sebastian couldn't be bothered to look up from his notebook when he heard someone coming over. There was no way it was anyone important, so he just continued writing in his notebook. "Aww, what is this we're writing? A story to mommy or daddy?" He heard from a voice behind him. He knew that voice. Not the person, specifically, but the kind of person. She thought she was bad and special, but what not enough people seemed to understand that Sebastian did was that no one was special. He was the closest thing to special, and he even wasn't.

Sebastian couldn't really be bothered to even acknowledge that the girl was there. He didn't look at her, he didn't talk to her. He just kept writing. He felt pretty great about what he was working on right now.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/9/2017, 7:26 pm

Salem frowned. Usually someone would respond back with a sassy remark, but not this boy. She slowly walked up behind him and folded her arms over her chest. "Excuse me, don't you here me talking to you?" Salem asked, now getting upset. She hated being ignored almost as much as she hated being underestimated.

The daughter of Hecate flicked her wrist and sent the notebook out of his hands and on the ground in of him. "Maybe that'll get your attention."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/9/2017, 7:37 pm

Sebastian continued to ignore the girl until his notebook was suddenly on the ground. His eyes shifted quickly from blue to black, forcing him to take a deep breath and collect himself, shifting them back to blue, before standing up. That was one thing he had gotten a lot better at over the last few months. Seb stood up and picked up his notebook, slipping it into his back pocket. He walked calmly over to Salem, getting in her face. Seb was a bit short and she was slightly taller than average.

"Okay, listen here, princess. I know who you are without knowing you at all. You're not special. You don't deserve my attention. I don't care how bad you think you are, or whatever. I promise you, anything you've got, I've got much worse. So, how about you walk away and leave me be."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/9/2017, 7:47 pm

"Oh, that's cute." Salem took great pride in being taller than the other demigod. It was a nice dosage of power for her. "Well, if you're so big and bad then how about you prove it." Salem opened her hand and formed a fireball the size of softball and grinned. "Oh, wait. You can't, can you?" She smirked.

"Nice try with your little intimation act. You should hang out with the Ares' boys to get better."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/9/2017, 7:57 pm

Sebastian laughed at the girl and her little fire trick. His eyes shifted to black and didn't go back this time. "So, what you mean to tell me is, you're hiding behind your little powers, but you wouldn't actually have the balls to do anything." Sebastian was far from being afraid of the girl, and was actually almost amused. Sebastian knew that he wasn't scary looking, but that was one of his best qualities. Sebastian pushed his hand back through is blond hair. "If you think the Ares kids could handle this, you're not just unimportant, you're also just plain dumb." Seb shook his head, chuckling, not backing down from the girl.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/9/2017, 8:14 pm

The daughter of Hecate growled and shoved the boy back. "Look, small fry, you better get out of my face before I really mess you up." She balled her fists and was ready to fight him if necessary. She wasn't in the mood to play anymore. Salem growled started to walk toward him again to try and push him down the hill.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/9/2017, 8:25 pm

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) Tumblr_nb4rbdCPRx1s7ijqno4_250

Sebastian wasn't much for physical fighting. He was more in the business of inflicting long-lasting mental damage. Sebastian watched as she walked toward him in attack mode. Once she got close, he side stepped and turned around, ending uphill of her. "Are we going to play this game all day, because I can. You can also just walk away, and keep whatever little bad girl rep you have down there." He said, jerking his thumb down at camp. "All you gotta do is walk away." Sebastian said with a small shrug. He couldn't care less about her, but that didn't mean he didn't find her interesting.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/9/2017, 9:06 pm

"I actually can play this game all day." Salem growled and nearly tried to punch him in the face. She wanted to show him what true pain was. The daughter of Hecate cracked her knuckles. "Look, small fry, I don't run away from fights. I engage in them, b*tch."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/9/2017, 9:22 pm

Sebastian leaned to the side when the girl took her swing. "Small fry, b*tch. Oh, you're spunky." Sebastian said with a chuckle. His eyes had slowly switched back to their regular light blue color. A perfect smile stretched across his face. "That's what I'm gonna call you. Spunky. It's nice to meet you, Spunky." Sebastian said, with a smugger than smug look on his face. Seb loved this. Watching Spunky get more and more angry with him was hyping him up more and more.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/9/2017, 11:17 pm

""I
    really, really want to set your as* on fire right now, but I won't do that. Instead,"
    Salem flicked her wrist, sending Sebastian flying backwards a few feet away. "And my name is Salem. Get it right or don't say it at all. Got it? Good." With that, the daughter of Hecate turned on her hill and started to walk in the opposite direction of the black eyed b*tch
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/9/2017, 11:33 pm

Sebastian was really loving this whole thing. At least until Sebastian found himself in the air for a few seconds, and all he could think was, yeah, seems right. Sebastian landed on the ground and just chuckled. He was pretty used to stuff like this. Sebastian wiped some dirt off of his jeans, and just walked his way back to Thalia's Tree, sitting back down. When the girl was almost out of ear shot, Sebastian called, "See ya later, Spunky." Seb sat back down and looked out at the camp's border.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2017, 12:44 am

"Don't. Call. Me. That!" Salem stormed back toward the demigod and growled. "Keep your fu*king mouth shut you piece of hellhound s*it." She wanted to take out her dagger and slit his throat, but knew that would be treason and she most likely be kicked out of camp and eaten by a monster.

Instead, she kicked him in the back. "F*ck you!" Salem also wanted to fry him alive, but, of course, he couldn't.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/10/2017, 12:52 am

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) Oct-05-2016-15-17-20

Sebastian breathed a low growl. "I really didn't want to play this game." Sebastian stood up, and pushed Salem's shoulder against the tree. Sebastian may look small and weak, but that boy has some serious strength. "Look at me, and listen to me, Spunky." Sebastian looked right into her eyes as his eyes shifted back to black. "You are me. I am you. We cause problems. We start fights, but we always get out of it before we get hurt. We get the other people hurt. When we do this with someone like ourselves, nobody wins. So, just do us both a favor, and walk away."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2017, 2:08 am

Salem raised an eyebrow. "Or what? What are you gonna do if I don't leave you alone huh?" She was a little bit shaken, but Salem could handle her own. Magic or no magic. "You can't beat a witch especially if all you can do is make your eyes go black." She mocked in his face. "Now step aside or grow a pair and do something about it." Salem glared back at him. "What is it gonna be?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/10/2017, 2:23 am

Sebastian rolled his eyes, his hand still against Salem's shoulder. "You just don't understand, do you? I don't care about you. I don't care about you powers." Sebastian let go of her shoulder, but stayed close to her face. "And this is where you need to listen close, Spunky. I don't want to fight you. I don't think either of us need each other as an enemy. We both have enough of those, I'm guessing." Sebastian said with a smug smile, taking a step back from Salem.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2017, 3:35 am

Salem grinned too and looked the boy up and down. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. What are you offering, Black Eyes?" She asked with the other eyebrow raised. [color=#663399"An alliance of some sort of something else that will keep your flax-wench from being roasted?"[/color]
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/10/2017, 3:42 am

Sebastian's eyebrows rose. "Roast me if you really want, Spunky. I don't care. It would get me out of this place sooner, probably." Sebastian said taking another step back. "But, I do think this could be mutually beneficial. As you can tell, I'm a talker. I don't need physical power to get what I want. You, on the other hand, just seem ready to explode on command. I think we could use each other." Sebastian crossed his arms and flashed a bright and confident smile.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2017, 12:51 pm

"Use each other, huh?" Salem liked the sound of that. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she always wanted a partner in crime. It would make things a lot more fun and interesting instead of being not so fun. The daughter of Hecate shifted her weight to one leg and thought for a moment. "That sounds like a good idea." Salem flipped a few strands of hair over her shoulder and looked him over. "...I didn't catch your name, Black Eyes."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/10/2017, 1:05 pm

]

Sebastian's smile only grew when Salem responded. "Sebastian Alexander Plight. Son of Thanatos." Sebastian approached Salem slowly, slowly extending a hand out to her. Sebastian jerked his thumb over his shoulder towards camp. "But, uh, a lot of the girls down there know me as Xander LeRoy, son of Apollo." Sebastian said with a smile. "When you look like this, it's pretty easy to convince people that you're a wholesome good guy with pure intentions." Sebastian said, raising his eyebrows. "Oh, and by the way, Salem, I like that you're spunky. I'm going with Spunky." Seb said, with a wink.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2017, 3:35 pm

"A son of Thanatos? Interesting. For some reason I thought you were a son of Eris." Salem sighed and just stared at Sebastian for a bit. "You're a lair, I like that. Just make sure you don't do it to me or, well, you're gonna have problems." Salem almost growled again at the nick name, but kept her cool. "I hate that name. Don't ever say it again. Got it?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/10/2017, 4:51 pm

Sebastian crossed his arms, looking over Salem. He sighed. "Fine. But I will find a nickname for you. I'm a nickname kinda guy. When you live on the streets, well, everyone gets a nickname." Mostly that was because it made it harder for the law to track them, but it had bled its way in Sebastian's regular life. Sebastian smiled again. "And I wouldn't dare lie to you. As I said, we need eachother more than I think we know yet. You tell me about you, and I'll tell you about me. No holds. No lies. No misleads. All fact." Sebastian said, sitting back on the ground, cross-legged. "I do think it will help us to know each other." Sebastian tacked on the end. He really did believe that. You can't fight with someone effectively until you really know them.

[/quote]
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2017, 3:00 pm

"Well if you're going to nickname me anything, nickname me...'witch'." Salem played with a loose strand of hair between her index finger and thumb. "Good. Don't ever lie to me and we will be just fine. If you do, then, well..." Salem chuckled and looked at her nails. "There will be Hades to pay." The daughter of Hecate walked passed Sebastian, brushing her shoulder against his.

"So what do we do now? Hold hands and sing campfire songs?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/11/2017, 3:27 pm

Witch. I like it. Sebastian thought. Sebastian laughed, running his hand back through his hair again. "Well, I mean, I do have a fantastic singing voice. I could provide the guitar." Sebastian said with a wink. Sebastian turned around to look back at camp. "Y'know, its been a while since I caused any damage in this place." He said, spinning the ring on his right hand around. Sebastian saw campers in the distance and instantly his brain started running through plans. He had missed doing that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content