A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Somebody's Gotta Do It (private)

Post by Green 1/24/2017, 1:39 am

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 4 Tumblr_mqlwua05Q11rrndj1o4_250
    Without thinking, Salem thrusted her hand forward. Sebastian's body jolted back, but remained suspended five feet off the ground. "Don't play with me. Ever!" Salem growled. She wasn't going to let him go so she had no problem keeping him there.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Somebody's Gotta Do It (private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/24/2017, 2:30 am

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 4 Oct-05-2016-15-17-20

Sebastian sighed. He wasn't that surprised when his feet left the ground. He accepted that this was part of his life if him and Salem were going to be friends. What he didn't expect, was to not hit the ground. He was hanging in the air as Salem yelled at him. "How do you saying I was playing with you?" Seb sighed.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2017, 2:35 am

Salem didn't know is to answer that. "Just shut up!" She snapped, dropping him down to the ground. Her cheeks were burning red. She tried her best to ignore it, but was unsuccessful.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 12:37 am

Sebastian hit the ground hard and groaned in pain. Sebastian pushed himself back off the ground and looked up, ready to explode on Salem. Sebastian marched his way over to Salem, but stopped himself when he saw her face. "You're... Are you blushing? Are you okay?" Sebastian was really surprised when he noticed the red in her cheeks.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 12:44 am

"No!" She clipped. "No, I'm not-- I'm not blushing. It's warm out today so get your filthy mind out of the gutter, Grave Face." Salem wanted to hit him, but decided against it. Instead, she turned away from Salem and started to march her way toward her cabin. "I'm leaving. Waste of my time!"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 1:05 am

Sebastian caught up to Salem and caught her by the shoulder. "Hey, slow down." Sebastian pulled them to a stop. He let go of her shoulder and jumped in front of her. "First of all, you know this isn't a waste of time. Second of all, I'm not going to push you, but you can have emotions or feelings. It's fine." Seb crossed his arms.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 1:21 am

"What? I don't have feelings." Salem placed a hand on her hip and sighed. "I don't have emotions. I barely know you, Sebastian and yet you want to act like you do. Stay in her lane, son of Thanatos before I set you on fire."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 1:32 am

Sebastian rolled his eyes. She was right when she said that he didn't necessarily know her, but he did know him, and he was pretty sure that they were a lot a like. "I told you before, we are the same. I was like you. I thought I didn't have emotions either." Sebastian crossed let his hands drop to his sides. "How exhausting is it to keep this act up all the time?"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 1:52 am

Salem's eyes only softened slightly. "...Very exhausting." She answered, folding her arms over her chest and shaking her head. "Look, you're nothing more than a...guy I met no more. No matter how cute and evil you are."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 6:40 pm

Sebastian squinted. "I didn't think this was anything about me. I.." Sebastian trailed off. He'd seen this kind of behavior before. People had been defensive of their feelings about him without them having been called in to question before. It was usually someone who thought they "saw through him," even though they didn't actually know anything, but still fell for him. Sebastian's eyes grew wide. He quickly blinked and tried to change the topic as quickly as possible. "Why are those Apollo kids always singing? Isn't it just absolutely annoying?"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 6:56 pm

Salem glared at him for ten more seconds. It was beginning to get awkward, but Salem fixed that with more awkwardness. Taking in a deep breath, the daughter of Hecate pressed her lips against Sebastian's. It felt like a lifetime, but was only for two seconds. Without saying anything, Salem turned on her heel and started walking away. This time faster.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 7:35 pm

It took Sebastian's brain a few seconds to catch up with what had just happened. He was so unbelievably caught off guard when he felt Salem's lips on his that he did absolutely nothing. When he caught up with real life, Salem was already pretty far away. Sebastian broke into a jog to catch up with her, cutting her off in her path. "You can't just walk away. What was that?" His voice was somewhere between confused, amused, and shocked.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 7:50 pm

The daughter of Hecate cursed in Greek, avoiding eye contact with Sebastian. "What was what?" Salem acted as if she didn't know what was going on. "...Are you hungry? I'm sort of hungry, but not really. I had a big lunch with my cabin."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 8:12 pm

Sebastian looked at Salem, very confused. "You can't just change the subject like that!" Sebastian's brain was swirling, and his eyes couldn't find a color to lock on. "You just kissed me." Sebastian said. Saying it out loud made it feel real to him. Suddenly, he could feel what her lips had felt like on his.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 8:21 pm

Salem exhaled sharply and actually looked Sebastian in his face. "Yeah, so? If you haven't noticed, this is a camp full of hormonal half-bloods that enjoy kissing each other." The daughter of Hecate said defensively. "Don't be such an idiot. It was just a kiss."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/26/2017, 1:09 pm

Sebastian wanted to trust and believe what Salem had said, but he didn't. He stared at her for a few seconds before smiling at Salem. "Oh, I know. You wouldn't mind if I did this then." Sebastian placed his hand lightly on the side of Salem's face and his other hand on the side of her arm, and winked, leaning down and pressing his lips against hers lightly. He didn't really know how he felt about this, but, right now, he didn't care.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/26/2017, 3:36 pm

Salem didn't know what to do. She wanted to pull away, but Sebastian's lips kept her captivated. The daughter of Hecate slowly kissed Sebastian back. Her hands trailed to his chest to pull him closer. She had no reason to break away.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/27/2017, 3:10 am

Sebastian pulled back and smiled. "I'm genuinely impressed." Sebastian pulled his arms in and crossed them, shrugging. "Too bad it doesn't mean anything and we are just 'hormonal half-bloods'." Sebastian said with a sly smile on his face. He was absolutely interested on what would happen next.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2017, 11:11 am

Salem's face felt as if it was really on fire. There was the down side to being so impulsive. Things like this happened. "...You're right. Too bad it's hormonal half-bloods." Salem cleared her throat and looked around the camp. She wasn't going to make eye contact with Sebastian for a while so instead, she didn't say anything more.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/27/2017, 2:08 pm

Sebastian rolled his eyes a little to himself, and raised his eyebrows. "Well, when you're done keeping everything inside and putting on this little show, you can just let me know." Sebastian put his hands in his pocket and after a few seconds of looking at Salem, turned around and started to walk away.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2017, 2:27 pm

"Wait, Sebastian!" Salem took a step forward to the son of Thanatos, but didn't say more. She didn't know what to say, actually. She just met Sebastian and now she wanted to kiss him. Things were weird for her starting earlier this week. Salem placed her hand on her hip and looked down at her boots. "Don't go." She nearly whispered.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 12:23 am

Sebastian stopped mid-step. He took a few seconds and a deep breath before turning back to Salem. His hands were in his pocket and the smile had fallen from his face. He didn't really know what was going on right now, and he didn't like that. "What?" Sebastian looked down at Salem's feet and scratched that back of his head.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 12:34 am

Salem wielded herself to look at Sebastian's face. Luckily for her, he was staring down at what looked to be the ground. She was never good when it came to her feelings that didn't center around hate and rage. Salem folded her arms over her chest almost defensively and cleared her throat. "I told you not to walk away. That's what I said."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 12:48 am

"Why?" Sebastian sighed and looked up at Salem. He was hoping that she wouldn't be looking at him, but when he looked up his eyes locked right on hers. He couldn't look away. He gulped, his eyes doing something that he had never really had happen before. Usually, when his eyes went black, the world got darker to match. Looking at Salem right now, the world was looking almost reddish?

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 1:03 am

"Because, I fu*king said so you black-eyed, pale-skinned, freak." Salem closed the gap between Sebastian and herself and pressed her lips to his again. It was much better than just standing there all angry. The daughter of Hecate kept their lips connected. She didn't want to break away and deal with the reality of how awkward the situation is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content