A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private)

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 5 Empty Re: Somebody's Gotta Do It (private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 1:42 am

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 5 Oct-05-2016-15-17-20

Sebastian was ready to turn around and walk away again when suddenly Salem's lips were on his again. He had no clue what to make of this situation with Salem. All the son of Thanatos knew was that he wanted to stay there kissing Salem forever. Maybe because it was the only thing that made sense of this whole thing. Sebastian closed his eyes as he kissed her and when he opened them, everything was redder. Sebastian pulled back. "What's going on?" Sebastian asked, both about his eyes and about this situation with Salem.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 5 Empty Re: Somebody's Gotta Do It (private)

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 11:08 am

"I don't know. I don't know what the hell is goijng on." Salem answered truthfully. The daughter of Hecate touched her own lips, then looked down at her boots. "I'm confused. Everything is upside down."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 2:59 pm

Sebastian's head was spinning, not in the metaphorical sense, but in an actual physical sense. "I need to sit down." Sebastian sat back on the steps of the nearest cabin and put his head in his hands. After a minute, Seb looked back up. His head was spinning less and his vision was going back to normal. What was that?

Sebastian looked up at Salem and patted the spot on the steps next to him. "Talk to me."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 8:54 pm

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 5 Tumblr_mqlwua05Q11rrndj1o4_250
    Salem hesitated for a bit before deciding to go and sit down beside Sebastian. She wished she could erase everything that just happened with him, but she couldn't. The thoughts that were going through her head was too fast for her to spill. Instead, she opened and closed her hand. A small fire forming, then being put out. "There's nothing to talk to you about."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 10:58 pm

Sebastian looked down and saw that Salem's hand was briefly on fire, but then it was out. He took a deep breath, and contemplated whether or not he should take her hand. He knew that it usually worked out well when he did it, but between the situation and also the fire, he was nervous. He didn't get nervous about stuff like. Sebastian took a deep breath and laced his fingers between Salem's. "Remember, no lies."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2017, 12:15 am

"I kissed you because I wanted to feel...something again. I've been so emotionally dull lately that I wanted to see if it was still possible to..." She shook her head and turned her gaze away. "It's not anything that I should've done. I crossed the line."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/31/2017, 12:32 am

No fire yet, that was a good sign. Sebastian slowly rubbed his thumb in circles on the back of Salem's hand, more to calm himself down than her. His head still felt a bit spaced. "I don't see why it would be something that you shouldn't do." Sebastian usually talked in a way that implied that he really was from Alphabet City, but when he got serious, you could tell he was really from money. That was happening right now. "And... And did you feel anything?"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2017, 12:40 am

"I...I felt more alive than before. It's really hard to explain and I don't want to bore you with-- ugh!" She hated when your emotions surfaced. She never knew how to cope with them. "Whatever. I'm done trying to explain what I did."

Last edited by Green on 1/31/2017, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/31/2017, 12:58 am

Sebastian held her hand a little tighter, not wanting to risk her walking away from him again. This wasn't the end of their story. "You're not boring me. I... I know how you feel." When Salem had kissed him, it was like a little fire had been lit inside of him. She was the second girl to kiss him that day, but the experiences were so different. Kissing the girl earlier made him feel ice cold, but this was hot. It was different. "You're not done. This isn't the end."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2017, 9:15 am

Salem looked over at Sebastian and tried for a smile, but seemed unable to do it. Instead, the daughter of Hecate turned her gaze to the ground and sighed. "I just should've kissed you out of nowhere like that, Sebastian."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/31/2017, 1:23 pm

Sebastian turned his head and looked directly at Salem. "Did... Did you just call me by my name? Not kike Death Breath or whatever, but like my actual name?" Sebastian wasn't sure, but he didn't think that she had ever actually said his name out loud. Sebastian looked down at his hands, and thought back to where they had been earlier that day. How did they get here?

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2017, 8:00 pm

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_oa5n4xpSES1t2d78w_500
    Salem froze. Everything was going down hill fast. She didn't mean to use his name, but for some reason, she did. The daughter of Hecate cursed in ancient Greek and turned her attention to look at Sebastian. "Yeah, so?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/1/2017, 2:48 pm

Sebastian sighed. He was still looking down at their hands. He was still a little afraid that he might end up with burns on his hand, but he was more afraid that he couldn't let go. He didn't want to. Sebastian looked up and her and said, "I think that's the first time you've ever said my name." Sebastian looked back down.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/2/2017, 7:16 pm

Somebody's Gotta Do It (private) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_oa5n4xpSES1t2d78w_500
    Salem looked over at him and sighed. He bit his lip and thought about what Sebastian had said. He was right. It was the first that she said her name. Salem sighed and ran her tongue over her top row of teeth. "...I know."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/2/2017, 11:29 pm

OOC: GIF fail

BIC: Sebastian suddenly just couldn't handle it. He got up, and went to walk away, but his hand was still locked in Salem's. It wasn't like she wasn't letting go, but he just couldn't. Sebastian looked up at Salem, then back at their hand, then back at her face. He sighed and sat back down, but a little bit closer to Salem. He looked up at her, his face close to hers. "I don't understand what is going on here, Salem."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/5/2017, 5:21 pm

OOC: I hate my life xD

BIC:The daughter of Hecate didn't understand what was happening either. She acted on impulse and now she was here, sitting on the steps of some cabin with Sebastian seemly becoming frustrated. "I don't know either, okay. I...I didn't mean to kiss you like that okay? I'm fu*king sorry."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/5/2017, 10:07 pm

Sebastian took two deep breaths, collecting his composure. He looked down at their hands, forcing his to let go of hers. "Okay, then. It's no big deal." Sebastian said, his voice recomposed. He sounded like himself again. Sebastian looked around the courtyard, his stomach in knots and his head still spinning, but if she didn't care, than neither did he.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/5/2017, 10:23 pm

"I just really messed up with kissing you." Salem knew that there was no coming back from this. She didn't know Sebastian for an entire day before she connected her lips to his. Standing up, the daughter of Hecate sighed heavily. "I'm going to my cabin, Sebastian. I can't do this right now. I need some time to think for himself."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/5/2017, 10:57 pm

Sebastian looked down, his eyes shifting radically still. "I don't think you made a mistake." Sebastian said. He wasn't going to force her to stay there this time, or even ask her to, but he really wanted her to. Sebastian placed his hands under his legs to stop himself from reaching out to her.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/6/2017, 7:20 pm

"I just need some time. Meet me in the north end of the forest right before curfew. I can't think with all this sunlight." Salem stopped and turned to look at Sebastian. "Please. Just give me...a minute. Please." With that, she ran off toward her cabin, disappearing inside.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/6/2017, 7:41 pm

Sebastian kept his composure until he was absolutely sure that Salem couldn't see him. His head dropped and met his knees, which he had pulled up to his chest. He had no intents of moving until he absolutely had to. Until he would go and see Salem again. The son of Thanatos couldn't think straight. His eyes were shifting, from black to blue, and blue to whatever was causing his vision to get red. Sebastian closed his eyes.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/7/2017, 10:58 pm

OOC: Start a new topic in the forest?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content