A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Mars 34's Characters

Mars 34
    Mars 34

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Mars 34's Characters Empty Mars 34's Characters

Post by Mars 34 3/18/2010, 8:17 am

Name:Launi Isabella Birch
    Eyes:Amber
    Hair:Long in lenght, light-ish red in color
    Height:5' 10"
    Body Type:Thin, fit, athletic
    Skin Color:Lightly tanned
    God Parent:Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent:David William Birch
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:A greyhound dog named Nikki
    Talents:Music, (as in, singing and playing instuments) Art (as in, impressionism and surrealism)
    Skills:Sword fighting, pegasus riding, chariot racing
    Weapon:A celestial bronze sword
    Flaws:Is too forgiving, can't tell the difference between a friend and a foe, will trust anyone
    Powers(must relate to god parent):None

Life Before CHB*:Launi was going to school like every other kid. Sometimes she did notice that learning was harder for her and that she could barely read what the teacher would write on the chalk board, but from there the signs never stopped coming. She noticed that every day when she was walking home a man dressed in a black trech coat and a hat that completely covered his face, would follow her for a block or two. When she went into middle school she begged her father for a cell phone, of course he said "no" for her own safety, but when she persisted that he give a true reason, she found out that she was a half-blood. She continued her "normal" life for about a month before finally giving in to her father's persistant pleads that she go to Camp Half-Blood.

RP Example*:I walked into my cabin and put my things down on an empty bunk. I sat there for a while thinking for the millionth time,"Why can't I be normal?" This question was answered, time and time again, but I still persisted to ask it. I sighed knowing that my life would never again be normal, like when I was in elementary school, even though that was still abnormal to some. I finally gathered myself together and desperately went to look for something to do. Maybe volleyball or sword fighting? Perhaps I'll try the rock climbing wall and fail again, like everytime before.(This is just what is going on in her head)

Any notes about your characters:ADHD and Dyslexia
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Mars 34's Characters Empty Re: Mars 34's Characters

Post by Daniel 3/19/2010, 4:03 pm

Approved.