A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Arik
Daniel
Pan'sDaughter
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Random Emo Person
10 posters

Random Emo Person's Characters

Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10499
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Emo Person's Characters

Post by Random Emo Person 8/4/2010, 4:57 pm

Mmmmm.....i don't really know for that matter...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Emo Person's Characters

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 5:01 pm

For powers, I think you should put "slow down" instead of "freeze".
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 8/4/2010, 5:02 pm

Okay. I edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 5:04 pm

You gonna edit out the watch powers too, or do you want to bargain some more?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 8/4/2010, 5:06 pm

Actually. I meant to watch to be like....Tap into his powers. The watch doesn't have its own powers. They come from him.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 5:07 pm

Mhm. I see.

So, the watch can channel his "slow down time" powers?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 8/4/2010, 5:08 pm

Yes, excatly what i mean.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 5:10 pm

I see.

How slow do people go if he slows down time?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 8/4/2010, 5:12 pm

Like....when you watch a movie. And something goes in slow motion. Erm. Like that. I don't really have any other way to explain it....
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 5:13 pm

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 5 Empty If this is only half finished. My dad cought me and i'll finish it later xD

Post by Random Emo Person 8/21/2010, 8:03 pm

Name:Amber Tanner
    Eyes:Blue-ish green-ish
    Hair:Black with blonde streaks
    Height:"5,9"
    Body Type:Skinny
    Skin Color:Tan-ish
    God Parent:Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent:Tanner Tanner xD
    Country of Origin:USA (FTW xD)
    Pets:noneeee
    Talents:Softball, Good at reading, school work whatever you wanna call it. Good at sword fighting.
    Weapon**:A CB sword the turns from a hair band into a sword.
    Flaws:Can be to nice-ish at times. Gets shy around boys. Tends to keep her emotions bottled up inside of her.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):She can make a boy fall in love with her for an hour. She can do this once a day and has to rest after doing it. The love is like "OMG I WANT TO MARRY YOU RIGHT NOW" kind of love.
    Life Before CHB*:She lived in a small town, nesttled near the pan handle of Oklahoma. She went to a small school, where everybody knew everybody. She was at the top of her class despite her dislexia. She never had to many encounters with monsters. Finally when the monster attacks started increasing rapidly, because they had found the small town she lived in. She was forced to come to camp.
    RP Example*:I walk into the school buliding, and all the boys rush over to me. "Hey" they all say at once. I blush and look down. "Hi" i say shyly. They begin talking to me, is sigh and tune them out. I was sick of all the attention. Why did they all like me? I hated it.
    Any notes about your characters:Shes really pretty and all, but she tends to hide her face and stuff.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 8/21/2010, 10:28 pm

approved
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 5 Empty Zac left.

Post by Random Emo Person 10/3/2010, 7:00 pm

Name:Thomas Jared (T.J) Black
    Eyes:Black
    Hair:Dirty blonde
    Height:'6,2"
    Body Type:Strong, fit, muscley xD
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:Akhyls
    Mortal Parent:Richard Black
    Country of Origin:Germany, but he was sent to america when he was 15
    Pets:noe
    Talents:Sword fighting, fist fighting,running, riding horses :0
    Weapon**:CB sword thats strapped diagonally across his back.
    Flaws:Is mean at first, but softens up once you get to know him,doesn't think before acting, gets in trouble a lot, manipulative
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Can make deathmist appear, 20 times a day. It doesn't kills people, but it shows them visions of painful death, and if he makes it thick enough, and strong enough, in a small area, people can see how their going to die. The mist is like...Fog. But it spreads faster than fog. He can make it visble, or invisible. Invisible drains him more.
    Life Before CHB*:He lived in Germany for his whole childhood. But as he grew older he started getting into more trouble and his father sent him to a ranch in Texas to teach him real work. On the ranch he began learning english, but still couldn't talk good and sometimes talked in German without thinking. By the time he turned 17, things had been happening. Bad things. He had to run, and he knew it. One night he stole a map and a horse. He ran off towards new york, fighting off monsters the whole way there. He found out about camphalfblood from a very mysterious kid. He made it there shortly after he met the kid.
    RP Example*:I stare at my father. "Papa?" i say and stare up at him. "Shut up Junge" he says in rapid German. He looks around us and grips my wrist firmly. He pulls me through the crowd and into our old style German flat.I struggle to keep up with him, my boots making me trip and fall. "Du dummes Tier!" He yells at me. I wince and pick myself up. He pushes me into a closet and whispers in my ear, "Wenn Sie hier nicht bleiben werde ich dir den Kopf abhauen." I nod quietly, not wanting to have my head cut off. He slams the closet door and runs out.
    Any notes about your characters:^That was from when he was five. But anyways. He usually speaks in German, but knows english, but is horrible at it and sounds like a three year old when he talks in english. He lived in the old style german part of germany so he dresses like they did back in hitlers time xD
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 10/4/2010, 3:23 pm

How long does the mist last and how big can they get per use?

And how long do the effects last?

Does it decrease their immediate vision since it's considered fog, as well?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 10/4/2010, 4:59 pm

The can get to about, waist high and it lasts 4-5 minutes per use.

They last until the mist goes away.

Not unless he makes it go high, which would make him pass out.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/7/2010, 2:49 pm

So... it doesn't actually show how they'll die?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 10/7/2010, 4:42 pm

Not unless its concentrated enough. It usually just shows other peoples painful deaths( that have already happened)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/7/2010, 4:47 pm

Aah.

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 5 Empty I killed three charries. Very violently, might I add.

Post by Random Emo Person 11/16/2010, 10:07 pm

Name:Hadley Evans
    Hair:Black with a dark red strip in the front
    Height:'5,4"
    Skin Color:Pale
    God Parent:Phobetor
    Mortal Parent:Allie Evans
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:None
    Talents:Being mean, protecting her brother, fighting, with or without a sword.

Weapon**:A stygian iron sword that turns into a skull necklace. She also carries around a cb pocket knife.

Flaws:Mean, hateful, agressive, angry alot, would take a bullet for her brother if she had to, evil, cocky, keeps to herself alot

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Can cause nightmares to any person, awake or asleep, and can turn into different consorts of monsters and animals. Causing nightmares, she can do 10-11 times a day for up to five minutes.

Life Before CHB*:She and her twin brother, Detrick, lived with their abusive mother who hated them with a passion. She lived in a uber small apartment in bad part of Detroit. The school she went to was a huge public school filled with gangs, and drugs, and alcohol. She was constantly bringing guns and knifes to school, and always got in fights. She has seven huge scars across her stomach from being stabbed in fights, and scars across her neck and temples from having to have surgery after being shot in the head, and some how surviving. She only had one friend that she didn't hate besides her brother, his name was Randall, and there was something...odd about him. One day he said that the weren't safe here. Hadley thought it was because of her mother, and agreed to go with him. On their dangerous journey to Camp, Randall told them all about the truth, and the day that they made it to Camp, Detrick and her were both claimed as children of Phobetor

RP Example*:I sit in the back of the room, carving skulls into the desk with my pocket knife. School was so stupid, why did I even BOTHER? Its not like I could read, anyways. "Hadley, quit writing on the desk" The teacher said in a boring monotone voice. I roll my eyes. "This is a KNIFE, you blind idiot." The teacher blinked at her, with a confused look on his face. "No its clearly a pencil." He said sure of himself. I roll my eyes. "Whatever, dude. I'm out" I say and flip the knife back into its holder, and smoothly slide it into my pocket, all in one swift motion. I stand up and stride out of the classroom. "STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!" The teacher calls after me. I let out a laugh. Stay out of trouble in this school? Impossible! I stride over to where my brother was waiting by the front door and smile. "Hey Detrick" I say still smiling. "Hey Hadley" he say with a gleam in his eyes. "Ready to set fire to this place?" He says cooly. I smirk and nod, pulling the lighter out of my pocket.

Any notes about your characters:I think everything above covers it all.

Name:Detrick Evans
    Hair:Black with dark red on the tips of his bangs
    Height:'5,5"
    Skin Color:Pale
    God Parent:Phobetor
    Mortal Parent:Allie Evans
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:None
    Talents:Being mean, protecting his sister, fighting with or with out a sword.

Weapon**:A stygian iron sword that turns into a skull ring. He also carries around a cb pocket knife.

Flaws:Mean, hateful, agressive, angry alot, would take a bullet for his sister if he had to, extra evil, cocky, keeps to himself alot.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Can cause nightmares to any person, awake or asleep, and can turn into different consorts of monsters and animals in the nightmares. Causing nightmares, he can do 10-11 times a day for up to five minutes.

Life Before CHB*:He and his twin sister, Hadley, lived with their abusive mother who hated them with a passion. He lived in a uber small apartment in bad part of Detroit. The school he went to was a huge public school filled with gangs, and drugs, and alcohol. He was constantly bringing guns and knifes to school, and always got in fights. He has 17 huge scars across his stomach from being stabbed in fights, and scars across his neck from being attacked by a bear while on a camping trip with his class. He only had one friend that he didn't hate besides his sister, his name was Randall, and there was something...odd about him. One day he said that the weren't safe here. Detrick thought it was because of his mother, and agreed to go with him. On their dangerous journey to Camp, Randall told them all about the truth, and the day that they made it to Camp, Hadley and him were both claimed as children of Phobetor.

RP Example*:A sly grin spreads across my face as Hadley pulls out the lighter. I reach behind the over flowing trash can beside the lockers and pull out a can of gasoline. I splash some up the sides of the lockers, and start sprinting down the hall, leaving a trail of gasoline behind me, while splasing it all over the doors of the class rooms. I stop at the end of the hallway and drop the empty can to the ground. I open my empty locker and pull out two cas of gasoline. I hand one to Hadley and we finish up the rest of the west wing of the school. I walk outside and reach behind the bushes and pull out another two cans of gasoline and cover the east wing of the school. I smirk and look back at our work. Glancing up at the clock, and seeing that it was almost tim for he bell to ring, I pull a match box out of my pocket and light it. I drop it in the puddle of gas, and watch as the flames suck up the gas greedily. I look back at Hadley and we both race out the door, back to the west wing. She reaches down and drops her lit lighter into the waiting pool of gasoline. We both let out and evil chuckle at the same time and tear out the door, and down the street, fire alarms blaring in our ears.

Any notes about your characters:Noppeee.

Last edited by Random Emo Person on 11/21/2010, 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 11/16/2010, 10:14 pm

Styx is a Titan
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 11/16/2010, 11:22 pm

No shes not../:
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 11/17/2010, 12:52 am

On Danny's Gods/Titans list she is, though she is depicted as a god or titan depending on the version of stories she's in.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 11/17/2010, 5:00 pm

But she isn't a titan in ANY of the myths that I read.../:
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 11/17/2010, 6:02 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Gods#Titans
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 11/18/2010, 10:46 pm

Whatever....Ugh. Fixed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 10:29 am