A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Arik
Daniel
Pan'sDaughter
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Random Emo Person
10 posters

Random Emo Person's Characters

Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10499
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Emo Person's Characters

Post by Random Emo Person 7/21/2010, 9:52 pm

yesh.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Emo Person's Characters

Post by Kristal Meth 7/21/2010, 10:47 pm

approved
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 4 Empty yes...i know i have trouble keeping the same charries for a long ammount of time.

Post by Random Emo Person 7/24/2010, 5:46 pm

Name:Vladimir Tod (but people call him Vlad)
    Eyes:blue but sometimes their gray...(but they turn purple when he sees a person or monster or animal die)
    Hair:black
    Height:'5,8"
    Body Type:skinny
    Skin Color:pale white
    God Parent:Thanatos
    Mortal Parent:Marie Tod (dead)
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:none
    Talents:Sword fighting, hand to hand combat, guitar, paino.
    Skills:Good at sports, fast runner, can be sneaky if needed.
    Weapon**:a stygain iron sword name deathbringer that turns from a skull ring into a sword.
    Flaws:Has trouble controling his anger, hates it when people ask about his mom, likes the taste of blood (but not flesh...) tends to bite people and drink a bit of their blood when they try to hurt him.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):He can use minor magic, too (like moving objects without touching them, but it tires him out) He can shadow-travel 10 times a day with up to two people (not including himself). He can summon ghost, and skeltons 8-9 times a day to do his bidding. He has to rest for 10 minutes after using any one of these powers.

Life Before CHB*:His parents died in a house fire (actually...his mom and step-dad..). He went to live with his aunt Nelly after the fire. He had a best friend named henry that was always there for him. One day weird things started happening to him and he found out that he was a half-blood, henry was a satyr and he had an uncle on his dad side that tought his mythology class. Henry said that he wasn't safe here and that they had to go to camp so...they went to camp.

RP Example*:I pull my hood over my head and keep walking. The sound of the forest echo around me. I hear a growling nosie and in a flash my ring is a sword in my hand and i'm facing where the nosie came from. I see a wolf whimping. I sigh as the wolf runs away. I change my sword back into a ring and keep walking. I was glad i didn't come across a monster....Yet. I keep walking rubing my thumb nervously over my gold coin. I hear a roar but before i have time to react i'm pinned to the ground by a Manticore. My golden coin transforms into my sheild and i push the thing off of me. I turn and run as fast as i can but know it was watching me. I knew somehow that it could catch me easily. My sword grows in my hand. I stop running and turn around to see that the thing was right behind me. I slash once with my sword and before it has time to react it turns to dust on the spot.My eyes flash a bright purple, but i just stand there breathing heavily. I gain some composure finally and sprint off, back the way i came.
    Any notes about your characters:he has a golden coin that turns into a sheild and he has a black hoodie that turns into a chestplate.

Last edited by darkblue248 on 7/24/2010, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 7/24/2010, 5:48 pm

No stronger in darkness or near-invisibility.

And when did we allow magic in Thanatos kids?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/24/2010, 5:49 pm

well. kasi's thantos charrie has magic. and so does cynder.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/24/2010, 5:50 pm

I don't remember allowing any type of magic in a Thanatos kid. >.<
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/24/2010, 5:53 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/approved-character-forms-f19/my-second-character-t986.htm

but if you don't want to allow it any more i can edit it out.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/24/2010, 5:54 pm

I seriously don't remember that....

But whatever. >.<

How far can he go when shadow-traveling?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/24/2010, 5:55 pm

okay. lets see. the lenght of three football feilds. which is 300 yards.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/24/2010, 5:57 pm

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 4 Empty SHAY HENRY. SPIDER SLAYER.

Post by Random Emo Person 7/29/2010, 6:40 pm

Name:Shay Henry
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Dirty blonde
    Height:'5,6"
    Body Type:skinny. like really skinny to where you can see her ribs. but no worries. shes not under fed.
    Skin Color:pale white.
    God Parent:Limos. Goddess of hunger and starvation.
    Mortal Parent:Jay Henry
    Talents:Killing spiders, hand to hand combat, sword fighting.
    Skills:Track, great at sports, great at mashing spiders with books.
    Weapon**:A CB sword named starvation. It turns from a clicky pen into a sword xD she painted it gray. She has a fly swatter that turns into a dagger.
    Flaws:Deathly afraid of spiders. Has mini-spaz attacks when something brushes against her, hates eating, thinks spiders are out to get her. then use her to take over the world.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):She can make people feel serious hunger pains like they haven't ate in over a month. She can survive for quite a long time with out eating. But only for about half a month. She can maker the hunger pains so bad they might pass out. She can use these powers 15 times a day for 10 minutes. She has to rest after using her powers.
    Life Before CHB*:She lived in a little house in the forest with her father. The house was always full of spiders, which Shay was deathly afraid of. She finally ran away from the house only to run through many many spider webs and to defeat tons of giant spiders. Thats when she found a group of people who dedicated their lives to slaying spiders. They gave her a pen (that she later found out turned into a sword) a really thick book and a fly swatter (that turns into a dagger). She was constanly smashing spiders. Giant spiders, and small spiders a like. She finally realized she didn't want to be fighting spiders forever and ran off to camp.
    RP Example*:I walk through the forest when all of a sudden i feel something on my arm. I look down and see a huge inch tall spider on my arm. I scream and throw it off my arm. I run around screaming until i run striaght through a spider wed. I scream and close my eyes wiping the spider web off my face. Just as i go to open my eyes, i bump into something fuzzy. I open my eyes and see a 20 foot tall spider looming above me. I scream loudly and begin running the other way. I hear it pounding after me. I scream again and all of a sudden my pen changes into a sword in my hand. I throw the sword at the spider and it hits it, turning the spider to dust. I fall onto the ground breathing heavily. I feel something brush against my arm. I spaz out and slap my arm. I get up and grab the sword. I dash out of the forest.
    Any notes about your characters:did i mention she HATES spiders?

Last edited by darkblue248 on 7/29/2010, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 7/29/2010, 6:41 pm

What is it with you and spiders?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/29/2010, 6:42 pm

Wow. Just wow.

So, who died/left?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/29/2010, 6:43 pm

stephanie. it only seemed right that i have a charrie that hates spiders.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/29/2010, 6:44 pm

No survival without eating. Maybe she can survive longer than most humans, yeah.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/29/2010, 6:46 pm

fixedededed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/29/2010, 6:47 pm

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 4 Empty SOPHIE'S HEAD EXPLODED.

Post by Random Emo Person 8/3/2010, 6:02 pm

Name:Zac Moore
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Blonde, goes down a bit passed his ears.
    Height:'5,0"
    Body Type:Skinny
    Skin Color:Tan
    God Parent:Khonsu (Egyptian god of time and the moon)
    Mortal Parent:Shayla Moore
    Talents:Painting, sword fighting, archery, singing, acting.
    Skills:Running. being funny, good a making things.
    Weapon**:A bow and arrow that turn into a cresent moon neckalce. He has a wrist watch that controls time, and also turns into a sword.
    Flaws:Can be too nice, doesn't get angry that much, but when he does he doesn't yell. He gives people the silent treatment xD doesn't understand the danger that hes in sometimes. can act like a kid at times (because he is one...) he doesn't sleep much.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):He has some control over time. He can slow it down (makes everybody else go slow but he walks regular) he can do that once a day for 2 minutes and usally passes out after that. He can control moon light 15 times a night....for 10 minutes. He can travel through the moon light, to another place covered in moon light (if it doesn't have moon light shining on it he can't go there) he can do this 10 times a....night O.o for 5 minutes. he can bring up to two people with him. Any more people, and he passes out. He has to rest for 8 minutes after he uses his power (except the time freeze. he passes out after that)
    Life Before CHB*:He lived with his mother, who cared for him. He was extremly talented in all kinds of art. He talked a bit to much,but he was nice to everybody and was funny. He went to many diffrent arts camps. Weid things began happening when he turned 12. His mother told him about camp and he found it and went there.
    RP Example*:I walk over to the buckets full of water and wash the starch off of my hands. I pull my hands out of the bucket after i had washed them and flinged water every where. I laugh and so does everybody else. I walk up to a girl and place my wet hands on her cheeks. "I AM THE ALIEN KING! FEAR ME!" i say. She laughs. I take my hands off her face and dry them off on my shirt.
    Any notes about your characters:no....not that i can think of anyways.

Last edited by darkblue248 on 8/4/2010, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 11:44 am

Is there anything else he can do with the moonlight?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 8/4/2010, 4:43 pm

erm. not really. Besides controling it and making stuff out of it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 4:46 pm

What kind of stuff? And what does the watch do?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 8/4/2010, 4:49 pm

The watch. He taps it and it freezes time. And an object no bigger then a refridgerator.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 4:51 pm

Mhm.... I wouldn't approve of the watch powers.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 8/4/2010, 4:52 pm

D: erm....how about for one minute? and he can't hurt anybody or change anything while time is stopped.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 4:54 pm

Then what would be the point of freezing time? :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 11:45 pm