A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Arik
Daniel
Pan'sDaughter
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Random Emo Person
10 posters

Random Emo Person's Characters

Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10499
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Emo Person's Characters

Post by Random Emo Person 6/23/2010, 9:00 pm

um. she can move it like make a ball of earth and throw it. she can do things like the earth benders off of avatar do XD but with power limits.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Emo Person's Characters

Post by Kendall 6/23/2010, 9:01 pm

Most powerful thing she can do?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 6/23/2010, 9:04 pm

ummmm make a small earth quake but she about dies after that.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/23/2010, 9:04 pm

Lol.

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 3 Empty TRENT TAYLOR. THE EPIC SON OF ARTEMIS.

Post by Random Emo Person 7/8/2010, 1:20 am

Name:Trent Taylor
    Eyes:Blue (but te turn sliver when hes mad :DD )
    Hair:Blonde
    Height:'6,0"
    Body Type:Athletic and very ripped.
    Skin Color:lightly tanned (i sound like i'm talking about food...)
    God Parent:Artemis
    Mortal Parent:Lenny Taylor
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:A black kitten named lunar (yes its a boy kitten)
    Talents:Rapping, Basketball, swimming, archery, sword fighting, track, all kinds of sports really.
    Skills:hand to hand combat, being *hair flip* handsome, weight lifting, guitar.
    Weapon**:A bow and arrows that appear when he needs them. he has a CB sword that hangs by his side.
    Flaws:To overprotective (of the people he calls his friends) unlike his half-brothers he doesn't hate girls (but he doesn't date) he doesn't sleep much.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):He has almost perfect archery, he can stay up all night with no effect on him. he can talk to animals. he can use these powers 15 times a day for 25 minutes. he has to wait 10 minutes before he can use them again.
    Life Before CHB*:he lived with his dad, his step-mom and his two younger half-sisters. he the girls at his school wanted to date him because he was the captian of the football team and the basketball team. he was also on the wrestling team. but somehow he just didn't like the girls. he was always a good kid., even though it made him sad that his dad always sung about his sisters and not him. but his dad made up for it by teaching him how to rap and play guitar. he was natually good at sports. weird things started happening to him. his best friend said they had to leave to a camp. so he agreed. they fought lots of monsters until they made it to camp.
    RP Example*:i walk through the woods. man this was the perfect day to be alive. sure monsters were chasing me but it had to get better. i smile and keep walking. i hear a ruslting noise comeing the bushes. in no more then 5 seconds i was turned that way with my bow, an arrow already notched. "whoa whoa settle down its just me" says my stayr friend. "oh sorry" i say my bow dissapearing. i turn and start walking again.
    Any notes about your character:none

Last edited by darkblue248 on 7/8/2010, 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 7/8/2010, 11:11 am

How much does all the powers drain him?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/8/2010, 12:49 pm

Perfect archery= no. He must miss some time. Anybody can see at night, if they concentrate hard enough.

And uhm, nice telling us he's hot. But he's only hot if he can beat Taylor Lautner.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/8/2010, 4:20 pm

fixed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/8/2010, 4:31 pm

Uh, no kids of eminem. xD
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/8/2010, 4:37 pm

>.< sure now you tell meeeeee. fixeded
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/8/2010, 4:45 pm

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 3 Empty Jade Parker

Post by Random Emo Person 7/10/2010, 3:44 pm

Name:Jade Parker
    Eyes:Jade green
    Hair:Blonde
    Height:5,3"
    Body Type:Skinny
    Skin Color:white
    God Parent:Morpheus
    Mortal Parent:Joy Parker (dead)
    Pets:a puppy thats only 6 weeks old and is barely learning how to walk named buddy (amy named him...not me)
    Talents:Martial arts, sleeping, sword fighting.
    Skills:Track, basketball, stealing, vandlizing.
    Weapon**:a yo-yo the turns into a cestail bronze sword when you press a certain place on it.
    Flaws:Always gets in trouble. can't stand still for more then two minutes (unless shes sleeping) quiet nice (unless you make her mad. then shes like a swarm of bees when a bear tries to steal their honey)
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can make people fall asleep for 20 minutes, she can do this 15 times a day. she can also enter their dreams and watch them and change it to what ever she wants the dream to be. she can do that 20 times a day. she has to wait 10 minutes before she can use her powers again. when she puts people to sleep they can resist but most aren't strong enough
    Life Before CHB*:she lived with her mom who hated her, and the feeling was mutal. they were always getting into fights that ended up it her mom abusing her. she joined a gang who she lived with most of the time. her and the gang got in tons of trouble and were always hiding from the police. finally when her mom forced her to say home and she didn't she tied her to a chair and beat her bloody. that night when she got out of the roped she killed her mom and ran away. somebody told her about a place where she would be safe. she made it to camp after fighting tons of monsters.
    RP Example*:"YOUR GONNA STAY HOME" she says and stabs me in the stomach with a knife. my head hangs forward. i had a black eye, tons of brusies and was bleeding everywhere. "LOOK AT ME!" she screams and pulls my head towards her. she pulls back her arm and punches me in the nose. i hear a crack and it starts gushing blood. i struggle to get out of the ropes. she slaps my across the face. "STAY HERE!" she says. "B****" i spit at her. she stabs me over and over in the stomach. she drops the blood knife in my lap and walks off. i struggle and finally get one hand free. i get the knife and cut off the rest of the ropes. i fall to the ground and hope she doesn't hear it. i crawl to the bathroom and grab two towels and some duct tape. i press the towels to my stomach and duct tape them in place. i struggle a bit and then stand up. i turn on the sink and drench my whole face in water. i grab a baseball bat and walk out to my moms room. "HOW DID YOU GET OUT!" she screams. "like you care" i mutter and swing the bat at her head. it connects with her head and makes a sicking 'crack' nosie. i start bashing the bat into her head over and over again. i drop the bloody bat at my feet. i didn't have to check her pulse to know she was dead. there were blood and brains splattered everywhere. i turn and run out.
    Any notes about your characters:she has a beenie that makes her invisible. she has Paraskavedekatriaphobia which is fear of friday the 13th
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/10/2010, 3:47 pm

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 3 Empty Jeremy Flores (yes yes yes. danny said i could have a demi-titan and then i bought an extra charrie slot)

Post by Random Emo Person 7/14/2010, 10:36 pm

Name:Jeremy Flores
    Eyes:black
    Hair:black
    Height:'5,6"
    Body Type:skinny
    Skin Color:pale white
    God Parent:Erebus
    Mortal Parent:unknown (dun dun dun)
    Pets:none.
    Talents:sword fighting, Martial arts, baseball.
    Skills:plays electric guitar. good at basketball.
    Weapon**:A stygian iron sword named shadowbane that appears when he needs it.

Flaws:hes really quite nice unless you do something to make him mad. then he gets really mad. can't sit still for more then 5 minutes. has a bad case of ADHD. and he has the following phobias: Sesquipedalophobia: fear of long words. Telephonophobia: fear of telephones (he got it when he learned monsters could track him when he made calls) Automatonophobia: Fear of ventriloquists' dummies. Peladophobia: Fear of bald people.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Can form things from shadows, can shadow-travel, can summon the dead (Erebus was like Hades), melting into shadows (invisible in them), gets extra powerful at night. If he uses his powers enough, he starts to drain {IE, forming a cabin from shadow, making 15 undead things}

Life Before CHB*:He lived with he adopted mom and dad. he never knew his real parents and wondered who they were all the time. he has a wrist watch that his mother bought for his father but he left before she could give it to him so when he was found on porch of his adpotive parents house he was wrapped up in a blaknet chewing on the watch. when he grew up he always wore the watch. he found out he had a great love for baseball and was good at it. strange things started happening soon. like during one of his games the other team turned into a bunch of deamons. he found out the if he pressed a certain button on the watch it turned into a sheild. finally one of his friends told him that he was a half-blood and that he needed to get to camp. the fought tons of monsters until they made it to camp.

RP Example*:i walk up to the plate and stand in the batters box. the pitcher pitches the ball and it comes flying towards me. i swing the bat and hear a sastifiing 'crack' sound. i drop the now broken wooden bat to the ground and dash towards first base. i round first base and second. i see them still running around trying to get the ball. i smirk and round third base. i see one of the guys make the throw to the pitcher. i push myself to run even faster. i slide in and touch home right as the ball lands in the catchers hands. i smirk and stand up. i brush the dirt off of me. "you got lucky. but not now so fast" says the catcher. i watch as he grows taller and turns reddish in skin color. my mouth falls open. "not good. not good at all" i murmur backing away. i bump into something slimey. "not so fast punk" it says as i turn around. the whole oppsiing team were a bunch of demon freaks. i press random buttons on my watch knowing i was wasting my time, when all of a sudden a sheild comes sprialing out of it. leather handholds wrap around my arm. i stare in amazement at the sheild. "now if only i had a sowrd"i say just as one appears in my hand. my eyes widen. the demons all take a stepback. "now then" i say and smirk. i charge after the first one and slice right through it. its turns to dust. i kill them all until i come face-to-face with the biggest one of all. my smile falters. i closes its eyes and chuckles. "wrong move" i murmur and stab it in the stomach. it turns to dust. i look around and see the whole staudim staring at me. i cough and run out.
    Any notes about your characters:none.

Last edited by darkblue248 on 7/14/2010, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 7/14/2010, 10:41 pm

Don't allow Chaos children, they would be titans instead of Demititans.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/14/2010, 11:11 pm

edited.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 7/14/2010, 11:13 pm

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 3 Empty Jenna Brooks (because jade choked on a cookie and died)

Post by Random Emo Person 7/18/2010, 5:33 pm

Name:Jenna Brooks
    Eyes:darkblue
    Hair:blonde
    Height:'5,6"
    Body Type:super skinny, but shes really athletic.
    God Parent:Notus
    Mortal Parent:Sally Brooks
    Country of Origin:england (but she doesn't have an english accent)
    Pets:a small 3 inch tall pure black dragon, named Ryan.
    Talents:martial arts, most all styles of fighting, all sports. rock climbing.
    Skills:archrey, sword fighting, canoing, knows how to fly an airplane.
    Weapon**:she has a bow and arrows that appear when she needs them. she also has a celestial bronze sword called windbender that helps her control wind. it hangs by her side.
    Flaws:has sleep insomnia, is anorexic. is a tomboy.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can manipulate the wind to her will using her hands. she can also levitate slightly by manipulating the wind around her but she can only do this once a day and for 30 minutes only. she can make it rain for 5 minutes 5 times a day. she can create a tornado 3 times a day for 4 minutes but she usally passes out after that.
    Life Before CHB*:her parents (actually her mom and step dad...) died in a plane crash when she 8 monthes old. she was sent to live with her uncle who taught her how to do tons of things. one day he didn't come back home and the police came to their house and told her, her uncle was dead. she lived with the maid after that. she went to the bank where her uncle worked and found out the he was a spy and the bank wasn't a bank it was the headqauters of M16 (the C.I.A in england) and that they had a misson for her. she did mission, after mission for them. the missions were dangerous and she wasn't allowed a gun but she didn't need it. she traveled to many places until the went to the united states for a mission and found camp.
    RP Example*:I press my self against the wall. gun shots fired all around me. every breath i took stung my lungs. i slide against the wall and look around the corner. oh carp. people. i run over to the ledge and swing myself over the rail. my arms flail around uselessly as i plummet towards the ground. i land in the snow bank with a muffled thump.i quickly press myself against the wall and watch as the snow not even ten feet infront of me becomes covered in tiny holes from the bullets. i close my eyes and take a deep breath.i was safe...for now.
    Any notes about your characters:she has a scar shaped like an upside cresent moon undernithe her heart where somebody trie to assinate her.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/18/2010, 5:34 pm

Most powerful thing to do with wind?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/18/2010, 5:37 pm

ummm. lets see. maybe making a tree snap in half (like when the strong winds break a tree) unless thats to powerful.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/18/2010, 5:43 pm

Think of what that would do to a person.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 7/18/2010, 5:46 pm

xDDDDD good point. WHEEEE. I JUST BROKE MY SPINE IN HALF! but anyways...its strong enough to tip a person over.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/18/2010, 5:47 pm

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 3 Empty LOOK IS A CHARRIE! xDDD

Post by Random Emo Person 7/21/2010, 9:39 pm

Name:Stephanie Marie Anderson
    Eyes:black :DD
    Hair:black
    Height:'5,3"
    Body Type:skinny
    God Parent:Unclamied (she shall be clamied by acheron)
    Mortal Parent:Suzie anderson.
    Pets:none
    Talents:basketball, track, softball, drawing.
    Skills:hand to hand combat, sword fighting.
    Weapon**:a stygian iron sword (the hint that her parent is from the underworld...)
    Flaws:impaient, talks a lot some times but can also be very shy. can be stubbon but can give in easily sometimes. bi-polar.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can transfer her pain to somebody else 15 times a day for 5 minutes. she can also make them feel any kind of pain like the pain of a broken arm or the pain of a stab through the heart. she can do this 20 times a day for 10 minutes. she has to wait 10 before she can use her powers again. (she cannot use her powers until i make her be clamied)

Life Before CHB*:she lived a normal life. haha. no not really. her mom didn't like her and abanoed her when she 5 years old and she was forced to live on the streets until a nice family found her and took her in. her adopted family were weird. like they were ready to take a bullet for her if the moment called for it. her dad and brother always smelled funny in the rain, and her mother and sister always spent their time outside. it was weird. one day they explained to her that they were satyrs and tree nymphs and she was a half-blood. they said she wasn't safe in the real world so the took her to camp.

RP Example*:i walk down the street. i hear funny nosies coming from the bushes. i bite my lip and grab a rock. i throw it into the bushes and hear a 'thunk' then a gowrl. well that wasn't good. and i wasn't staying to find out what the noise came from.i start sprinting down the street. "come here little half-blood. theres no need to run" it coos. i push my self to run faster. i dash into the house. "growling nosie....just came...from the bush..." i mutter out of breath. "we have to go. now." my adopted brother murmurs.
    Any notes about your characters:she has asthma.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 7/21/2010, 9:50 pm

Is it 10 minutes between each use?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 10:54 am