A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Arik
Daniel
Pan'sDaughter
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Random Emo Person
10 posters

Random Emo Person's Characters

Pan'sDaughter
    Pan'sDaughter
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1014
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Emo Person's Characters

Post by Pan'sDaughter 5/8/2010, 11:11 am

The Life before CHB isn't written with sentences (there's only one period) And what is the daggar made of (you probably need to put that). Otherwise I like it!
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10499
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Emo Person's Characters

Post by Random Emo Person 5/8/2010, 11:12 am

okay i'll edit.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 5/9/2010, 12:12 am

Those are power-play powers.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/9/2010, 12:44 am

okay i change them or just have none.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/9/2010, 9:34 am

How many times a day can she use her powers?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/9/2010, 10:49 pm

10 times per day.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/10/2010, 2:38 pm

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 2 Empty Traci Adams daughter of Triton

Post by Random Emo Person 5/28/2010, 11:01 pm

Name:Traci Adams
    Eyes:Ocean blue
    Hair:Brown
    Height:5'4''
    Body Type:Athletic
    Skin Color:Tan
    God Parent:Triton
    Mortal Parent: Jacey Adams
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:none
    Talents: is good at reading in english despite her dyslixa
    Skills:Swimming, Running.
    Weapon:a blue sharpie that turns into a CB sword when you uncap it.
    Flaws:Is too nice, thinks she can do any thing, tries to hard.
    Powers:Controlling Water, Breathing in water. Water heals her. she has to rest after using her powers.
    Life Before CHB:Lived with her mom who took care of her. she always loved being near water. her best friend was always by her side. she found out her best friend was a satyr and she was a half-blood on her 12th birthday. the fought monster until her satyr forced her to go to camp. she made it to camp half-blood on her 13th birthday.
    RP Example:I was swimming in the lake when i saw what looked like a sea serpent come swimming over to me fast. i ran out of the water and saw my best friend holding a blue sharpie out for me. "uh i'm going to need more the a sharpie" i say to her and point to the monster coming closer to us. "uncap it!" she says franticly. i grab it and uncap it. it turns into a gold looking sword. "woah" i say and charge the monster i stab it in the foot and it turns to dust.

Any notes about your character: none.

Last edited by darkblue248 on 5/28/2010, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/28/2010, 11:01 pm

Most powerful thing she can do with the water?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/28/2010, 11:06 pm

make a midum sized sea storm. but she usally faints after that.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/28/2010, 11:07 pm

How many times a day can she use her powers?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/28/2010, 11:07 pm

25 times.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/28/2010, 11:14 pm

How long?
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/28/2010, 11:15 pm

um....4-5 minutes
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/28/2010, 11:16 pm

Approved.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 2 Empty Jaclyn Carter

Post by Random Emo Person 5/31/2010, 1:31 am

Name:Jaclyn Carter
    Eyes:Red (creepy yes i know xD)
    Hair:Blonde
    Height:'5,6"
    Skin Color:Pale white
    God Parent:Pyriphlegethon
    Mortal Parent:Eve Carter (Dead)
    Talents:running
    Skills:Sword fighting and drawing
    Weapon:Bracelet that turns into a CB sword.
    Flaws:very mean. gets angry easy. dosen't know when to stop when shes hurting some one.
    Powers(must relate to god parent):can make people feel like they are on fire 4-5 time a day for 5-6 minutes. she has to rest after using her powers.
    Life Before CHB*:Her mother was mean. she ran away when she was ten. She lived on the streets. thats where she learned to trust no one. she found out that her braclet turned into a sword. she fought monsters until she made it to camp. she learned her mother died when she got to camp.
    RP Example*:i was hiding behind some trash cans in an alley when this huge monster came over to me and picked my up by my neck. "mmmm tasty half blood for dinner" it said. i rubbed my braclet and it turned into my sword. i tried to slash at the monster but i missed. it dropped me and clawed my stomach leaving a scar going across it. i slashed and it again and i turned to dust.
    Any notes about your characters: she is very shy (but she gets very mean if you make her mad) she has a scar going across her stomach from a monster.

Last edited by darkblue248 on 5/31/2010, 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 5/31/2010, 2:04 am

ummm...your god parent is a river...
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/31/2010, 2:06 am

er but. i mean the god who is well....the god of the river. er never mind found it. edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/31/2010, 11:24 am

No Stygian iron.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/31/2010, 1:57 pm

okay. edited.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 5/31/2010, 10:47 pm

approved
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 2 Empty Alexandria Tucker

Post by Random Emo Person 6/7/2010, 2:20 am

Name:Alexandria Tucker (but everyone calls her alex)
    Eyes:Brown
    Hair:Brown
    Height:'5,6"
    Skin Color:White
    God Parent:Hermes
    Mortal Parent:Brenda Tucker
    Talents:stealing and picking locks
    Skills:Track team, softball, basketball, and football.
    Weapon**:and mini-caduceus that turns into a CB sword
    Flaws:Tries to hard to do things. is a trouble maker. can't control her self when shes doing certein things. doesn't listen to people who have athority
    Powers(must relate to god parent):Can run up to 25 miles per hour for 9-10 minutes 10-11 times a day. she has to rest for 30 minutes before she can use her powers again.
    Life Before CHB*:She was a trouble maker. she ran around town stealing cars and breaking into stores. she was good at sports but terrible at school work. she only went to school for athletics, she skipped the rest of school. her mother didn't care for her so she joined a gang who acted as her family. she found out that she was a half-blood when she was 12. she didn't want to go to camp so her gang protected her until she was 15. thats when her best friend who was also in the gang turned out to be a satyr and took her to camp.
    RP Example*:I was running down the street at an unbeliveable speed. my sneakers were pounding against the street and my breathing was rapid in my chest. i heard the sirens behind me. i pushed myself harder and faster. An empty spray paint can fell out of my pocket and clattered against the pavement. i forgot about it and kept running. I ran into the building where my gang lived. "police" i slured out in between breaths. every one rushed past me and outside. in a matter of seconds we were all out the door and down the street.
    Any notes about your characters:she always gets in trouble and steals things from evey one.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 6/7/2010, 2:30 pm

approved
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Random Emo Person's Characters - Page 2 Empty Sophie Davis, Daughter of Geb.

Post by Random Emo Person 6/23/2010, 4:47 pm

Name:Sophie Davis
    Eyes:darkgreen
    Hair:blonde
    Height:'5,5"
    Body Type:skinny but strong.
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:Geb
    Mortal Parent:Amy Davis
    Country of Origin:Egypt
    Pets:a lizard named tom. a butterfly named angie. and an inch long turtle named carlos. they can all talk in her mind.
    Talents:Track, softball, ninjaness.
    Skills:Drawing. fighting with most weapons. karate. almost all styles of fighting.
    Weapon**:a cruved blade named earthslasher. a hidden dagger and some ninja stars.
    Flaws:she uses her powers a lot. talks to fast. randomly ninja glares at people. falls down randomly (on perpouse)
    Powers(must relate to god parent):can control earth. she can do this 35 times a day for 30 minutes. she has to rest for 7 minutes before she can use her powers again. if she uses her powers 35 times a day she almost dies.
    Life Before CHB*:she lived a hard life. her mother abanoned her when she was a baby. she grew up in and orphanage. she lived there until she was 9. she couldn't take it any more. she ran away when she turned 9. a sensi found her outside of a secrect ninja training acadmey when she was 10. the sensi thought her how to fight and be ninja. she finished the academy when she was 13. she only had one friend at the academy. and her friend wasn't a student. they other people at the academy were in their 20 and still hadn't mastered the fighting skills. she learned them all in 3 short years. they all hated her. so her only friend was the secrtary. when she turned 14 her friend said she wasn't safe in egypt. so they went to the U.S. there the secarary turned out to be a saytr and took her to camp. she found her pets on the way to camp. they got attacked by many monsters on their way to camp.
    RP Example*:i grip onto the beams. i was looking down on a monster. we were fighting inside an old warehouse. it was a deamon looking thing. i thigtened my grip on the rafters. it passed under me. i pulled out earthslasher with one hand. i let go of the rafters and landed behind the thing. "ready for death?" i say and slice its head off. i smile as it turns to a pile of sand. i smile and turned around. i sprint for the door. another deamon thing pops out. i make a wall of rock infront of me. the monster smashed into the rockwall. i grab a foot hold and spring myself over the wall. i pull out my dagger and slash it right before i land. the monster turns to another pile of sand. i put up my dagger and sprint out the door.
    Any notes about your characters:SHES NINJA. (ya know. in case you didn't grasp onto that)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/23/2010, 8:47 pm

What can she make the earth do?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 6:58 am