A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+14
Kendall
ML
Jennie
Kimimae
Alfred F. Jones
w3zmeriz3
Aisling Blaise
Aiden
Wisey
Rooster Hawk
Dorkette
Laxyak
Arik
Chuck
18 posters

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well Empty Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 10:02 pm

I walked into the forest with my hands in my pockets, humming a random melody.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well Empty Re: Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 10:04 pm

I walked through the forest, looking for someone. I saw Liane. "Hey Liane! Watcha doing?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well Empty Re: Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 10:07 pm

"Oh hi Elizabelle," I said, smiling, "I was just sitting here, humming. What are you doing?"
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 10:09 pm

(I can't stand this first person thing. Sorry. I'm doing third person.)

Ker had a rabbit in his sights. Liane may say he can't kill friends, but the wildlife was fair game. He did a quick adjustment on his grip of his dagger and prepared to make the kill. A snapping of leaves made the rabbit nervous and it hopped off. Ker cursed and turned to the source. Through the trees, he could see blond hair. Liane, he thought, and abandoned his original pursuit to slide next to her. He smiled when she jumped in surprise.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 10:10 pm

"I was just looking for someone to talk to... I get bored really easy I guess... Haha"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 10:15 pm

I jumped when Ker sat next to me. He seemed to have a way of doing that. "Hi Ker," I said, then turned back to Elizabelle. "I guess you do!" I laughed a little to myself.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 10:18 pm

I laughed when Liane jumped. "Hey Ker."
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 10:20 pm

Ker looked the other girl up and down, remembering her from the other day. He nodded mentally and slipped his dagger in its sheath. Then he said, "Hi."
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 6/11/2010, 10:21 pm

ooc-- Hey! 22nd person! You can't post until your charrie is approved which its not! Kenny's gonna get mad at yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 10:23 pm

{@Dorkette: Actually, he is approved. He was approved under my sister's great care. I have already talked with Kendall about this. Thanks for your vigilance, though!}

Last edited by The 22nd Pickle on 6/11/2010, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 10:24 pm

I grab Ker's hand gently. "So how has camp been for you, Elizabelle?"

ooc: We have already talked to her. My sister is... borrowing Ker.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 10:26 pm

{@Elleon: No, you're borrowing him. Kthnxbai}
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/11/2010, 10:27 pm

ooc-- well. . . .well. . . . .GOSHERZ!!!!!!!! All I looked at was the charrie sheet. . . .that was still in the UNAPPROVED section. . . . .gosherz! I wouldn't have this little problem of not understanding things if I was Bobby! Or Loor! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or Uncle Press. . . . . .or Spader. . .or. . .well never mind.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 10:27 pm

"It's been great. I love it here! How about you?"
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 10:30 pm

{@Dorkette: I'm sorry I upset you. :( Bobby doesn't understand things either, actually. lol My friend says he's just like Percy. Go figure!}

Ker loved the feeling of Liane's hand in his. He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb and listened to the conversation. Eventually he would understand this strange language... he hoped.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 10:31 pm

ooc: no Percy is cooler than bobby...
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/11/2010, 10:32 pm

ooc-- Bobby does too understand things or Saint Dane wouldn't be gone and Bobby wouldn't have been lead traveler and Solora wouldn't have been saved!!!!!!!!!! And no. . . .Percy is a twerp wanna be compaired to Bobby and the rest of the travelers. . . ..
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 10:33 pm

ooc: NO HE'S NOT! Percy is amazing and so is Nico, lol.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 10:33 pm

{Interesting opinions. Maybe we can chat more about this in the out of character section. :)}
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 10:34 pm

ooc: haha ok
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 10:36 pm

ooc: I really like them both. :D I find it funny that you guys have such strong opinions. lol. THEY ARE FREAKING BOOKS!

"It's been nice to have so many people to relate to!" I said happily. "But I kinda miss being with my band... Oh well." I sighed and looked at the ground somewhat sadly.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/11/2010, 10:36 pm

ooc-- ohkay. . . htere is now a toopic all about it!
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 10:38 pm

"Sorry..."

I walked up to where my friends were sitting. "Hey guys! Have you seen Kyler anywhere?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 10:44 pm

"It's okay... I have lots of new friends," I answered happily. "But sometimes it's annoying to be around all these... non-musicians." I looked up at Anders. "Oh, no I haven't." I said to him.
    I was walking through the forest and saw some of my friends. "Hey guys," I said, sitting against a tree, "What's up?"
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 10:45 pm

Ker glanced at the new comer. He recognized him as well. He was one of the kids in Ker's cabin. What was his name again? ...Anders, that's right. Wasn't he one of the ones he first met when he got to camp...? The memory flashed through his mind, but he had been so out of it then, he couldn't recognize any of the faces or voices if he tried.

Then the other girl joined. She was... Tori, right. See, I'm learning! Ker thought to himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:41 pm