A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+14
Kendall
ML
Jennie
Kimimae
Alfred F. Jones
w3zmeriz3
Aisling Blaise
Aiden
Wisey
Rooster Hawk
Dorkette
Laxyak
Arik
Chuck
18 posters

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well - Page 3 Empty Re: Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:12 am

I stare at the person introduced as Ker, "mhm." I mumble quietly not taking my eyes off him.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well - Page 3 Empty Re: Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Post by Chuck 6/12/2010, 12:14 am

"Put that away!" I said to Ker, "You're scaring her!"
    "Hi I'm Tori! Nice to meet you, Erica!" I combed my fingers through my bright blue highlight.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:15 am

I take a moment to glance at the Tori girl but then put my attention back on Ker, "Nice highlights Tori." I say quietly. I wonder what they think of my hair. . . . .black base and all diffrent color highlights.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650

Post by Laxyak 6/12/2010, 12:16 am

Ker looked to Liane, confused. He didn't understand the specific phrase she used, but she understood the word "scare." He hoped he would clarify with the word "friend." That was his favorite word he had learned so far.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:17 am

"Kyler? I'm surprised. You usually introduce me as 'this is Anders, ignore him.' you didn't this time..."

"I didn't want to get tickled again..."
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:21 am

I get really nervous around these people, "Je regrette pour interruption" I say quickly. Almoast in-autibly.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/12/2010, 12:21 am

"Uh, Yes Ker," I said to him, "friend." I guess.
    "Yours are awesome too!" I said excitedly. "It looks like fireworks, or like a bunch of glow sticks exploded on your head! I mean that as a compliment, too."
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:23 am

I look at the other people. I wonder if they feel weided out about pink eyes.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/12/2010, 12:23 am

{Gah! I keep wanting to write in first person because that's what everyone else writes, but I'm used to role playing in third!}

She says friend, but her eyes are unsure. Ker shrugs mentally and releases his dagger, but he doesn't drop his guard.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:23 am

"Yeah." I agreed. "So who is your god parent?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:25 am

I look at the person, "Uh. . ..um. . . . . .Aeolus." I say quietly but with a high pitched, stressed, nervous voice.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/12/2010, 12:26 am

"Hey what's up guys?" I said, strolling into the forest.
    I could tell Ker hadn't dropped his guard, but really, I don't think he ever really dropped his guard.
    I rolled my eyes at Marcus' entrance. What a dork.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:26 am

"Are you okay?" I asked her.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:29 am

I lok at the erson. . . .for once I'm actually scared of people, "Uh. . .um. . . .
    όχι εγώ είμαι σκιάχτρο" I say unsurely and accadentally.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:30 am

I look and see Marcus come up to us. "Oh, styx..." I mummbled. My face felt like it was burning.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/12/2010, 12:33 am

"Okay I'm a little lost," I said, confused, "Who's the chick with the crazy hair?"
    I looked at Marcus, the pathetic one and rolled my eyes. "If you had been here a minute earlier, you would already know that her name is Erica and she's apparently rather shy."
    Tori just knows how to say it like it is, doesn't she? I sighed. I felt a little left out now.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:34 am

"Don't be rude Marcus!" I said trying to keep his attention off of Jace.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:34 am

I look at the Tori girl, "No I am not! You people are just scaring me. I may be slightly crazy after a little incident at my school but I am not shy." I say to her.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/12/2010, 12:37 am

"What?" I was still confused. "I wasn't trying to be..."
    I looked at Ker and smiled, touching his cheek.
    "Alright, you were just quiet, okay!"
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:39 am

I look at her, "No need to yell. . . . .gods." I say rather quietly. I look at the Marcus boy showing him for the first time my eyes, "Do I really have crazy hair?" I ask him.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:39 am

"Kyler and I are gunna leave..." I said. We got up, and walked out of the forest.

I looked at Marcus hoping he wasn't gunna cause trouble.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/12/2010, 12:41 am

Liane seemed to be out of the conversation. She wasn't talking with the others any more. Ker wondered what she was smiling at. Maybe it was him. That was okay for him. He smiled back at her and placed his hand over her hand. Ker was dimly aware of Anders's and Kyler's exit, which was mostly an instinctual recognition.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/12/2010, 12:44 am

"Uh, kinda," I said, but spoke quickly to correct myself, "but in a good sort of way. Yeah, a cool kind of crazy! A fun, cool, enjoyable crazy!" I hoped I hadn't upset her.
    "I wasn't yelling..." I said more to myself than to others.
    I smiled back to him. His smile was so cute yet very strong.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:45 am

I rolled my eyes. Marcus was so weird sometimes...
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:46 am

I look aat him, "No need to correct yourself. . . . " I say to him, "All crazy is cool . . . and if its not kill me now." I say with a smeil.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 8:17 am