A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+14
Kendall
ML
Jennie
Kimimae
Alfred F. Jones
w3zmeriz3
Aisling Blaise
Aiden
Wisey
Rooster Hawk
Dorkette
Laxyak
Arik
Chuck
18 posters

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well - Page 2 Empty Re: Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 10:47 pm

"Nothing." I said looking at Tori.

"Hey guys..."

"Hey Anders! I found her!"

"Yeah, I found her too..."
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well - Page 2 Empty Re: Enjoying the trees.... and other things as well

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 11:02 pm

"Wow..." I said, rolling my eyes, "Wait," I said, looking at Elizabelle, "I don't think we've met... I'm Tori!"
    "Hey Kyler," I said, looking at the incoming friend. "How is life treating you?"
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 11:07 pm

"Well I'm Elizabelle, if you didn't know that. Haha"

"Life's treating me great." I said as Anders came and walked over to me and wove his fingers in mine.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 11:14 pm

"I think I picked that up," I had a knowing smile.
    I smiled at Kyler. "Well that's good."
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 11:18 pm

"Haha. So, what about you Tori? How are you?"

"Holy Hades you guys." I said looking at Kyler and Anders.

"Your just jealous..."
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 11:23 pm

There were so many people! Everywhere Liane went, people appeared around her, including Ker himself. Since Ker didn't understand what was being said, his mind wandered to other things, like the fact that he had a relatively large group to draw on in times of crisis... if they would ally themselves with him. Honestly, the calmness of the camp was unnerving. At first he was glad he didn't have to watch his every step, but now.... Now he didn't know what to do with himself. And he missed his family and friends... what few were left alive, that is. He wondered what his island was like now. It had been quite a while since Ares took him to Half-Blood Hill.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 11:25 pm

"Oh yeah life is great!" I said playfully, "But I don't know how I feel about all these other people in my cabin who think they are so smart... They can just get on my nerves sometimes..."
    "I don't mind," I smiled and squeezed Ker's hand, making sure he was still next to me.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 11:30 pm

"Oh, just be quiet Tori... You. Are. Just. Jealous..."

"Anders, don't be rude." I said playfully. "Just ignore him Tori."

"That is the second time this week you've said that!" I said to Kyler. "You don't really mean that Kyler! You couldn't ignore me if your life depended on it!"

"Just watch me!" I said to Anders. I turned to Liane. "So... Ummm... What do you plan on doing later?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 11:34 pm

"Actually this is fun to watch." An evil grin stretched across my face.
    I looked at her blankly. "Honestly, I really don't know."
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 11:39 pm

"Tori is right you guys." I grinned too. "You are a pathetic couple."

I wanted to know how long it would take before Kyler forgot to ingore me. I was guessing 5 minutes at the most. I poked her. She swatted my hand away. I then poked her side. She yelped.

He poked my side and I squealed. "Stop it!"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 11:41 pm

I decided to join the fun so I poked Kyler in her other side.
    "You guys," I shook my head. "You guys are being kind of pathetic."
    "No, this is too much fun!"
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 11:43 pm

Ker cocked his head. The group was poking the one girl... Kyler, and she reacted in a way Ker had never seen. What in the world was going on? He looked to Liane and saw her smiling. Maybe it was a game. What a weird game, Ker decided.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 11:46 pm

"AHHHH!!!!!! Stop it!" I was laughing histericly. I was gasping for breath.

"NO WAY KYLER! You said you were gunna ignore me! I'm not stoping until you admit I excist."

"Never!" I said.

I walked toward where everyone was sitting. "Hey guys, whats u- wait, am I interupting anything?" I looked at Liane questionaly. "What is going on here?" I asked her.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 11:48 pm

"They are all tickling Kyler," I said calmly.
    I grabbed Kyler's knee and squeezed a little.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/11/2010, 11:53 pm

"No kidding..."

"Jace get them to stop!"

"I'll get Tori off you, but I won't make Anders get off. He's your 'boyfriend' he has every right to." I grabbed Tori around the middle and pulled her away from Kyler.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/11/2010, 11:56 pm

"Awww come on!" I complained and kicked her in the shin. "That's for taking away my fun!"
    I giggled at the little fiasco that was going on. I remembered Ker, looked at him and smiled.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/11/2010, 11:57 pm

Ker is bored. He needs action. Kthnxbai.

{lol}

Strong Girl stopped the chaos. Liane looked over to Ker and gave him a smile. He smiled back, but only to satisfy her. He was starting to feel like an outsider.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 6/11/2010, 11:59 pm

I bound in and see people acting crazy and someone that looks outside everything. I smiel.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:02 am

"So? Like I care..."

"Okay! Okay! You excist!" I yelled.

"I knew it!" I said. I stopped tickling her, pulled her up and kissed her cheek.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:04 am

I frown. everything has calmed down and no one even notices me. I start to walk away but crach a branch. I stop. "Oops."
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 6/12/2010, 12:05 am

Another person joined their ranks. Ker took a calculating look at her. She didn't seem familiar... His hand moved over his dagger, waiting for Liane's call.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:06 am

I hear a branch break behind us. "Hey! Whats your name?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/12/2010, 12:07 am

"Whatever, Jace," I said with attitude, "I guess I'll keep my hands to myself.
    "Ker?" I said, looking at him. I could tell from his eyes that he was feeling alone. "I don't know," I said, seeing the newcomer. "Don't hurt her...." I said, but thought, yet. I still wasn't sure if she was a friend or not.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 6/12/2010, 12:07 am

I stare at the person holing their hand over a dagger with my bright pink eyes. I must loko aweful weird wat with my hair and all its colors and my eyes. "Erica." I say quietly.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 12:10 am

"Hey! I'm Kyler, he's Anders, that's Elizabelle, that's Liane and Ker." I said pointing to each one of us in turn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 8:43 am