A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Cats the musical fan fic!

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Cats the musical fan fic! Empty Cats the musical fan fic!

Post by Kat The Reject 7/7/2011, 2:30 pm

Okay. This is a fan fic on CATS THE MUSICAL.
    If you don't know anything about it, this won't make sence. I had people telling me to make this for a while so....I am. Enjoy!

CH: 1
    Munkustrap padded down the empty street. It was only one mroe night until the Jelicle ball.

The new moon made the world pitch black. The night was still. Suddenly, Munkustrap heard

something rustling around in the bushes. A small red tail appeard. Munkustarap stopped, dead,

in his tracks. His gray eyes opened wide. It looked like the tail of Bomballarina.

"B-Bomballarain-na?" He stuttered out. A low laugh rung out from the bushes as Mungojerrie

poked his head up from the bushes. He sunk down until only his eyes were showing threw the

thick brambles. Without warning, Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer stummbled out from behind the

bushes. Mukustrap let out a long relaxed sigh.

"YOU TWO!" He said in a low growl. Rumbleteazer let out one of her high-pitched mews.

"Ha-HA! Didn't mean to get your hopes up, little MR. Protector! I'm not Demeter!" Rumpleteazer teased him. Munkustrap could just feel his tail curling with embaressment.
    "D-Demeter is JUST my friend. I keep telling you!" He lied. A bundle of light exploded behind Munkustrap. By the time he turned to see what it was, all that was left was The Magical Mr. Mistafolees, the magitan cat. His black body could hardly be seen in this dark, but his white face and white paws stood out amazingly.
    "Haha-HA!" Laughed Mistofolees. "And Tugger's got two tails!" Munktraps croutched, ready to pounce.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Cats the musical fan fic! Empty Re: Cats the musical fan fic!

Post by pilot 7/7/2011, 5:45 pm

lolz, maddy its good.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 7/7/2011, 5:48 pm

Hahaha! I was SO tripy when I did it..why the crap did I make a CATS fan fiction!? xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:32 pm