A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Kekkaishi FanFiction

Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8246
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

Kekkaishi FanFiction Empty Kekkaishi FanFiction

Post by Meghan Urie 8/1/2011, 11:41 pm

Chapter One: The Beginning of My Death

I'm laying under the cherry blossom tree, hands behind my head, waiting for something to happen. It's one of those rare nights where not much happens right away. I look up at the cherry blossoms, Madarao, my ghost dog, laying next to me, Sen Kagemiya, one of my friends from the Night Troops who's half-ayakashi (half-demon), is on the roof with Souji Hiura, who's also in the Night Troops that isn't part ayakashi but has a body like one, and is looking at a mechanical pencil...he's kinda obsessed with 'em, and Tokine Yukimura, best friend from childhood who I have a major crush on, not sure she's late which is unlike her so I'm getting a bit worried. "Anything yet, Madarao?" I ask just out of curiousity although I know he'd tell me if something was wrong.
    "No nothing yet... sadly." Madarao answers, sighing.
    "Whatddya mean sadly? We finally get a chance to relax a bit." Okay I admit, it is getting boring.
    "It's just... werid and unlikely."
    Sen and Hiura jump down from the roof, walk over, and Hiura leans on the tree, still looking at the pencil, while Sen sits in a branch.
    "I agree with Madarao. It's been what? Thirty minutes? There's usually one here by now." Sen says looking down.
    "Yea... I know." I look up again at the flowers, lost in my thoughts. Did I mention that they're blooming out of season? AGAIN.

Tokine finally walks over with her ghost dog, Hakubi.
    "Man, you're late Tokine. What kept you?" I ask, sitting up.
    "Yeah I know I'm late Yoshimori. I was doing homework." She says in a bit of annoyed tone then sneezes and coughs a bit. Well that's a lie but I'll let it slide for now.
    "Honey, you really shouldn't have come with-" Hakubi starts then covers his mouth since she shot a glare at him saying, 'Shut up. We don't need Yoshimori to start worrying.'
    After a bit of silence I pull out a carton of coffee milk, open it, and start drinking it.
    "Yoshi, the more you drink that sweet junk the faster your teeth are gonna rot." Tokine comments, obviously more annoyed, now sitting next to me with Hiura and Sen nodding in agreement.
    "How can you drink that crap anyway?" Sen asks with a small smirk on his face.
    "Shut up! I was getting tired and sugar's my source of energy!" I say to both but as soon as I finish that statement there's a huge BANG on the other side of the school, we all sense something, or someone, enter, plus a few flashes of light.

I say what I'm sure everyone is thinking, "What the hell was that?!" I get up and run over, everyone else following. Once I get there there's... I don't know A LOT of ayakashi.
    "Heh... Nevermind." I say my usual loud voice going quiet and staring in awe at the one ayakashi in front of me. I should probably explain what this one looks like. Well, it's giant, probably about two or maybe even three stories high, a horse shaped face with a single, sharp, long, horn on its forehead, four long arms, two on each side, leading down to four giant, clawed, hands, four long legs with giant hooves for feet, and six long, probably poisenous, snakes all connecting to his back, there's even some wrapped around his arms. And, of course, there's dragons here too but they just look like your usual, everday, sort of dragon, nothing special about 'em.
    Sen is back on the roof, he normally keeps watch in case any more demons deicide to ruin the party and Hiura's arm extends from his hand to make his sword, getting in a stance. It brings us back into reality by speaking in a deep, cold, hard voice,
    "So... are you two the Kekkaishi of this wonderful land?" I can tell it's talking about me and Tokine, no one needs to tell me that. We get that alot.
    "And if we are?!" I answer my loud voice back again.
    "Well then I'll have to get rid of all of you." It says evily before Hiura slices at it with his sword, not even asking for permission which he does at times. The demon defends itself with its arm, not making a single scratch or dent or anything. "I can sense your not a Kekkaishi so I'll start with you." It then sends four fireballs, one from each hand, at Hiura only one barely hitting him though so it burns through the uniform he's wearing.
    "Hiura! Get back! This one isn't a match for you!" I command knowing he'd listen and not wanting anyone to get hurt or worse from this thing.
    "Understood." Hiura nods and jumps back on the roof, his burn slowly healing itself as he watches.
    I don't notice that it was preparing another fireball in its hand while we were talking and as soon as I turn my head back to it, it sends the fireball at me. With no time to defend myself, I fall to the ground with a "Woah!" coming from my mouth as the fireball hits a tree behind me, engulfing it in flames immeditly. I stand up and go to attack it but Tokine stops me by putting her hand on my shoulder, "What?" I ask, keeping my eyes on it but my gaze slowly starts moving to her. She coughs a couple times before speaking,
    "Don't you think its werid that the other ones aren't doing anything?"
    I just now noticed it since she mentioned it,
    "Yeah I guess. So?" I keep my voice quiet like her's.
    "It doesn't feel right. It's like they're waiting for something. Like a signal or waiting for the bigger ones to fall."
    I smile slightly, "Guess we'll find out- OW!!!" I almost scream in pain as I look back at the demon. It sent one of its damned snakes at my right shoulder, and let me tell you that those fangs are sharp and hurt like crazy. Tokine takes her hand back as soon as I say the word 'Ow.'
    "Are you alright?" She asks, worry in her voice, Sen and Hiura turning to see what happened and they're eyes widen but they don't move, and the ayakashi laughing in satisfaction evily.
    "Do I look like I'm having the time of my life?" I answer through my teeth, pain in my whole right arm. I make a kekkai with my left hand around the snake's head, still clinging to my shoulder, "Metsu!" the kekkai gets destroyed along with the snake's head. I back up a bit, clamping my hand on my shoulder feeling blood and poisen where it bit me as I watch it grow another head except it has another one with it, making seven heads this time instead of six. "So it can double its heads when one gets destroyed? This is gonna be fun." I mutter quietly before saying louder, "That the best you can do?! That was just weak and pitiful! It's gonna take alot more than that to get rid of me!!"
    "URGH!!! STUPID, COCKY KEKKAISHI!!! I WILL KILL YOU AND I'LL DO IT IN A MATTER OF SECONDS!!!" It yells at me but all I do is laugh at it disblievingly,
    "Well, someone has some anger issues don't they? Heh. Good luck with killing me tonight! 'Cause I don't plan on dying!!"
    ~~

Chapter End.

Ok I'm trying to deicide if I wanna continue it so please tell me if I should. I apologize for any MAJOR shortness. And I am also planning on having some Naruto characters come in later. If I do it'd be Sasuke, possibly Naruto, and a very slim chance of Sakura/Garaa. So you Naruto fans got that to look forward to. (Not sure if I'm gonna put 'em in. It's a possibility)
    Hope you enjoyed this chapter. (:

Last edited by LightRoxas13 on 10/10/2011, 5:05 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Kekkaishi FanFiction Empty Re: Kekkaishi FanFiction

Post by Four 8/2/2011, 6:23 pm

Me gusta (:
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 8/3/2011, 8:03 am

*CLAPS*
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Meghan Urie 8/3/2011, 3:22 pm

You might see some Naruto character hints and yes the Naruto character(s) will be evil in this.

Chapter Two: Lightning Strike

I already know for a fact I'm not getting out of this without getting hurt severely. It doesn't matter if I get hurt but if she gets- No I won't let it happen. "Tokine." I keep my eyes on it.
    "What?" Then the demon sends a fireball at her.
    "Got some advice for you: Move!" I say then grab her by the wrist and drag her over to the school wall. The fireball making a crater where we were standing.
    "Hey! I coulda moved out of the way by myself!"
    "You shouldn't have come when your sick." Why am I saying that? I did it once. I pick her up then use my kekkai to jump on the roof, wondering why the ayakashi isn't trying to kill me now. Maybe he wants me down there to partially pay attention to him.
    "Put me down. I'm fine."
    "No. Your obviously not fine." Once I reach the roof I set her down. "Stay here. I can handle it." She nods, giving me permission to go ahead and do something stupid like I always do. I jump back down to the ground. "Sorry for the interruption, Unicorn-Face. Now where were we?" I ask, mockingly, looking at him from the corner of my eye, grinning.
    "You really think you can beat me? Your shoulder's already being affected. Can't you feel your own life going away every second?"
    Well now my shoulder hurts a bit. I mentally shake it off,
    "I already told you, it's gonna take a lot more than that to kill me." I turn so I'm actually facing him.
    "Oh will it? You really are a cocky brat."
    "Yeah it will. So good-" in the middle of my sentance he swipes his giant, clawed, hand across me, sending me into the building, leaving a small crater from the impact.
    "Yoshimori!!" Tokine calls from the edge of the roof, worried. Sen puts a hand on her shoulder.
    "Don't worry he'll be fine." She nods but stays where she's at making sure I'm ok. I breathe a shaky breath, laying there in the building for a few seconds before falling to the ground, bleeding from my chest but not horribly bad. I push myself up on my hands and knees, shaking slightly.
    "How was that for not being-"
    "I'm not dying. Do I have to repeat myself again? I'm not dying no matter how many times I get hurt! You hear me?!" I stand up as I'm saying it. Unicorn-Face sends four of its snakes at me, pinning me against the wall by my arms and legs, my arms are the only thing getting bitten though, this time it doesn't hurt as bad as it did before. Why? A smaller ayakashi goes to Unicorn-Face's head and whispers something in his ear. Must've been something he doesn't like 'cause he complains. My guess the thing said,
    "Master's order's: Don't kill him. He wants to fight him for himself."
    Unicorn-Face sighs, "I never get to have any fun at Karasumori or with the brats here. Fine, I won't kill him... If Master gets here in time."
    Master? What the heck? So he was sent here? By who, Kaguro?
    Then, as if it's on cue, a lightning bolt shoots out of the sky from nowhere, hitting Unicorn-Face's horn but he doesn't look in pain in fact it looks like he's enjoying it. Something tells me this isn't gonna be good. Tiny lightning shocks trail down his entire body then he looks down at me, an evil smirk on his face. Thankfully, I only felt a few shocks and they weren't all that bad, most of them ended before it hit me 'cause the snakes are so far away from him. "Don't think for a second I'm done.... Hey what's that?!" I say nodding to a random direction, hoping he'd look. He does but as expected he doesn't see anything. There isn't anything there. What would he see?
    "I don't see a thing, Kekkaishi." He says with a dumbfounded look on his face. A purpleish-black, firery, aura surrounds me, destroying the snakes that were touching me. That is my incomplete zekkai if you didn't know. He snaps his head back to where I was but I jumped out of the way, as soon as the snakes were gone, and onto his head. I look back and see eleven snakes now. They already regenerated? That was fast.
    "Ketsu!" I make a kekkai where all the snakes connected to his back. "Metsu!" Kekkai and snakes are destroyed and they don't regenerate. Well, there's part of this guy down and a whole lot more to go. The ayakashi jerks his head around, trying to knock me off. It takes a few minutes before I realize this guy ain't gonna stop until I get off. I jump off his head, falling headfirst to the ground, as I destroy two of his legs with one kekkai then quickly flip back so I land on my feet.

Sen jumps from the roof, his long, black, cat claws already grown from his fingers, clawing and slicing several small ayakashi to bits. "Sen, I didn't ask for your help!"
    "Oh, be quiet! You can't handle all these ayakashi by yourself! I'll get the smaller ones and you focus on Unicorn-Face!" He says after he lands on the ground then quickly goes back to slicing the smaller demons in a flash, barely visible. I look back at Unicorn-Face who had his legs back,
    "Damnit! Can't you just give up?!" I already know the answer. Neither one of us is gonna give up. A small smirk is on my face, "Got anything else for me?"
    "I thought you weren't confident enough to ask." Lighting forms around pretty much his whole body but mostly his four fists. He slams into me, lighting-fast and packed. Luckly, I still have my zekkai armor up so all it does push me back a bit. Not wanting worse than that to happen, I put a kekkai around myself and he keeps slamming and punching the kekkai, trying to break through. He eventually breaks through then sends a massive, eletrical, bright blue, lightning bolt at me as soon as he broke through so I don't get any time to move. It hits me and I scream in massive pain as I fly through the air and into Karasumori, the large eletrical shocks inside and outside of my body as I lay unconscious in the rubble, giant pieces of wall, and a lot of smashed glass.
    Sen, Tokine, Hiura, and the ghost mutts stop whatever they were doing and run over to where I landed. Last thing I see before blacking out is a flash of light, darkness, then Tokine right next to me, shaking my arm and the last thing I hear is Tokine screaming my name, telling me to wake up and the ayakashi laughing. Told ya I'd get severely hurt.
    ~~

Chapter End

I know it's short sorry but I had to leave it here just for a cliffhanger. *evil smirk* But seriously, I started crying while typing it. And I know what's gonna happen!! Hope you enjoyed this one. (:

(And just for some fun, I think this music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhn3Z6erqMA goes really well near the end of this chapter)

Last edited by LightRoxas13 on 10/10/2011, 5:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Four 8/3/2011, 8:45 pm

blah
    y u do this to me
    me no gusta cliff hangers
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Meghan Urie 8/11/2011, 9:00 pm

Sorry for the small wait but 1. I couldn't think of anything to make this chapter longer and 2. I couldn't wait any longer when I got the idea (still might be a bit short but I'll probably edit it later) and (I really hate to do this) I'm gonna switch to third-person while Yoshi's unconscious then I'll switch to what he's seeing in his unconscious state-of-mind (I'll say when im switching. There will be a NPoS which means Not Part of Story (This goes for every chapter from here on out)) SO WITHOUT ANY MORE NOTES/DELAYS HERE'S CHAPTER THREE!!!

Chapter Three: Life, Death, or Truth? It's my choice.

NPoS: Third-person right now

Tokine watches, horrified and surprised at the same time, at what just happened to the strong, yet young, kekkaishi she knows as, everything but blood, her younger brother.
    ... Or is it more than that... What am I doing?! I shouldn't be thinking about that! She thinks, shaking her head, as the dust starts clearing. As soon as the dust from the giant, loud impact clears she jumps down from the roof, Hiura's attempts at stopping her failing so he, along with the two ghost dogs, follow. Tokine stops their falling with a light green kekkai right where he landed. They all jump over, now accompanied by Sen and the ayakashi just waiting. It doesn't have good aim and, from where it's standing, the hole in the building is pretty small.
    "Is he alright?" Sen asks, looking at Yoshimori's fried and dusty body, his uniform with burned holes in it several places, his body still having a few eletrical shocks inside and out.
    "Does he look alright?" Tokine snaps at Sen, feeling Yoshi's pulse. When she feels it, it's not exactly what she wanted, his heartbeat is slow and probably close to dying. She shakes his arm, desperatly trying to get him to wake up. "Please, Yoshimori, please wake up!" She begs, tears forming in her eyes. No response from him but his heartbeat seems to be getting slower with each passing second, the lightning bolt probably stopped his heartbeat and it's just now trying to return.
    "Tokine, go with Hiura and take care of the ayakashi. I'll watch him." Sen tells her, now looking at her worried face instead of Yoshi.
    "But... but what if he..." She trails off, afraid that if she says it, it'll happen.
    "He'll be fine! Now go!!"
    Hiura puts a hand on her shoulder,
    "Sumimura... will be fine... Let us go... now, Yukimura." He says, trying to reassure her, no expression as usual on his face. Tokine nods and takes one last look at Yoshi as a tear rolls down her cheek. She shakes her sadness off then goes out to face the ayakashi with Hiura. The ayakashi seems to have gotten bigger and the eleven snakes are back in the same spot.
    "Is it your turn to die next, girl?" She looks down at the ground,
    This ground...we're supposed to protect it. Please... don't die on me, Yoshi, because I know I can't protect this place by myself... Not with my strength I can't.
    Tokine speaks with a firm voice but her mood isn't as firm as her voice, "Yoshimori isn't dying and neither am I. Don't think your gonna win just because Karasumori is giving you power." She takes a deep breath, Hiura already going to attack it with Tokine supporting.

NPoS: 'Cause I fail at writing Tokine using her kekkai crap (really I just suck at writing Tokine period) I shall now switch to what Yoshi is seeing in his unconscious state (he isn't actually awake or moving at all, just unconscious) in first-person

I open my eyes slowly and all I see is white empty room with no floor... Then what am I standing on? I turn around, it almost kills me doing just that, and watch two giant white doors close, a few small, black, shadowy, hands going with it. "Where the heck am I?" I ask, my voice echoing, hoping to get an answer but it doesn't look like anyone is here. I turn back around,
    "You are inbetween Heaven and Earth. If this was inbetween Hell and Earth, it'd be pitch black without any source of light anywhere." Some unknown person answers with... kinda sounds like my own voice mixed with a bit of girl and guy to it, the voice echoing as well.
    "Well... who and where the hell are you?!" I look around and it hurts my body again but something... doesn't feel right. It's like my complete being isn't there.
    "I am you but I'm also everything yet nothing. Death, Life, and The World are just a few of my names. I know your entire life; past, present, and future. What makes you up; personality, powers, everything. As for where-" A humanioud, white figure appears in front of me but the only thing he has on his face is a mouth and ears.
    "Guess you could say I'm everywhere yet nowhere at the same time." I was confused before that now I'm even more confused. And now my memory is starting to slip away.
    "What happened that made me come here?"
    "Your memories are starting to slip away. In other words, your body that's still on Earth is slowly dying."
    "But what happened? Why am I dying?" The humanioud figure taps the space in front of me and the scene of when I got shocked and thrown into Karasumori replays... with sound, unfourntantly.
    "That is why. You have come here to choose, Yoshimori Sumimura, whether you want to die or not. Orginally, it isn't your time yet but it is your choice." I look down, the only memories left are of what just played and my own name, honestly having to think if I wanna die over. "This might help some." The scene disappears to be replaced by Tokine worrying over me.
    "Who... are they?" It almost feels like I can't speak.
    "The one laying lifeless in the broken glass and rubble is yourself. And this one-" The image disappears, a single image of Tokine taking its place. "Is someone you care deeply for. You care for her so much, that you would risk or let your own life be taken just for her." I stare at the image of her, unable to put the name to her face.
    I can see why I care for her... but is that alone, reason enough to not die? I sigh before speaking again, "She's... beautiful but I can't... remember her name and... I'm not even sure... if that's-" My voice faltured while I was speaking then suddenly stopped, like I hit my limit of speaking altogether at once.
    "You don't know if that's reason enough to go back?" Truth asks, and is he... smirking? I nod, ignoring the smirk on his empty face. "The girl's name is Tokine Yukimura." He tells me, his smirk now gone.
    "...Tokine..." I repeat under my breath now looking at the image of her. Truth swipes his pure white hand through the image, disinergrating it until it wasn't there.
    "Now, what do you choose, Yoshimori? Life, Death, or Truth? Because it is forbidden that you stay here forever."
    ~~

Chapter End

I might add onto the story later but this is it for now. And yes FMA was in my mind when I wrote this. (Soni, I might need your help for the Naruto characters like how they act and stuff so don't be surprised if you get a PM). No Naruto characters yet but Sasuke/Gaara have a really high chance of coming up...I might have both. I dunno, only time will tell. Hope you enjoyed this one (took forever to write did it all on the Wii). (:

Last edited by LightRoxas13 on 10/10/2011, 5:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Four 8/12/2011, 11:24 pm

My Sasu-kun is coming up? 8D
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Meghan Urie 8/12/2011, 11:30 pm

Shortly, yes. Should be in two if not three chapters from now. Depends if I have Yoshimori wake up and how short the next chapter is. If the next chapter ends up being shorter then I want it, Sasuke'll be in it, Soni. Or at least his voice, shadow, or thoughts somethin' like that.
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Meghan Urie 8/16/2011, 7:00 pm

Eh, what the heck I'll move onto the next chapter. And I keep forgetting this but I will try to update at least once a week, might be slow 'cause amywerewolf2398 came back or just posting with someone else. Also for some fun on my part, I'm gonna put in the last line from Chapter Three. :3 What? I'm the writer. Can't I have some fun?
    SO NOW WITHOUT ANYMORE NOTES/DELAYS HERE'S CHAPTER FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have a feeling that's gonna stay)

Chapter Four: I find out the 'Truth'
    NPoS: ^That sucks as a Chapter name but I'm not creative. Ok go read the story now.

~~
    "Now, what do you choose, Yoshimori? Life, Death, or Truth? Because it is forbidden that you stay here forever."
    ~~
    I stare at him like he's insane, "Truth?" I ask completly clueless of what it means.
    "Ah, I see you have yet to see the Truth. Then again, I've only had five people actually come here and choose Truth... Well more like open the portal of Truth..." Then he mutters some words under his breath that I can't understand.
    "That didn't really... answer... my question." Truth or Death or whatever you call him smirks in satisfaction,
    "You really wanna know what it is?" I nod, answering his question. "Alright. But don't complain on what you lose." I almost asked another question but he touched my shoulder before I could. Yeah, Yeah, I know what your thinking. What's so bad about some guy touching your shoulder? But my shoulder FREAKING DISINTEGRATED as soon as he touched it. I jerk back,
    "What the- What the... hell are you... and... what did you... do?!" I look at my arm. How is my arm still there but not my shoulder and WHERE'D IT GO!?
    "That was Truth... Well for someone like you it is. Usually you have to open a portal but because you've come so close to death so many times, you got the choice of Truth this time."
    "Wh-where did... my shoulder go?!"
    "It just disintegrated into nothing. Don't worry if you choose Life you'll get it back because I didn't take your whole arm." I look down, my mind racing with questions again. There's something he isn't telling me... but what?
    "Will I... have memory of... this place.... if I... choose Life?" He frowned slightly at the question,
    "Usually no one ever asks so I just take their memory away..... but because you asked, you can keep it but you must not dwell on any memory here when you awake otherwise you WILL die without a choice." I nod again, having made up my mind.
    "I know what... I'm choosing."
    "And?"
    "I choose Life."

NPoS: Sorry but I gotta do this.
    I CHOOSE YOU, LIFEASAUR!!!! xD Mm'K continuing...

Death/Truth sighs, "You humans are no fun. Alright turn-" He starts before I interrupt him,
    "Wait, there's... something you aren't... telling me.... What is it?"
    He hesitates, like he's thinking if he should say it or not, "I was hoping you weren't gonna ask. If I didn't tell you, you would forget it ever happened. Remember the girl?"
    "Yeah. What... about her?"
    "You promised yourself that she would never get hurt again and you think it doesn't matter how many times you get hurt, as long as she, or anyone else, is fine." I nod again, "Thank you."
    "Is that all?"
    "Yes, you may... send me... back now." I say, closing my eyes. He turns me around, myself surprised that my arms didn't disintegrate this time, and I can hear the giant doors opening.
    "Ok. Now just relax." I do as he says.... then he throws me out the doors. If it didn't feel like I can't speak I would yell, 'GEE, YOUR NICE!!! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST WARNED ME BEFORE YOU THREW ME OUT!!!'

NPoS: He is now awake in case some of you didn't know by him being thrown out and plummeting to Earth at five gajillion MPH

My eyes snap open and I jerk sitting up, still in the school hallway. My first thought is, This is gonna be a pain to clean up afterwards. I feel a sharp, stinging, pain in... well my whole body. I wince but stand up anyway. Madarao was the only one that stayed while I was unconscious for who knows how long.
    "Hey! What are you doing?! You shouldn't be moving!"
    "I'll be fine!!" I say as I walk over to the edge of the giant hole, looking out. I can still feel the eletrical shocks in my body. "Woah... I missed a lot." In a few short words... It looks like a gigantic bomb exploaded. Most of the trees are either burnt or just some of the roots sticking up, the actual tree somewhere in the battlefield, the ground has several big hoofprints and there are burnt marks as well, some of the trees and grass still on fire. I look back through the hallway to see a LOT of smashed windows and small pieces of glass. I look on the outside of the school to see a few craters here and there, nothing too bad well besides the windows. I swear every single window is smashed. And now to the demons that made this mess. Only a few ayakashi are left, definetly less than before, Unicorn-Face is still here, sadly, only one dragon is left, and he isn't doing a thing he's just laying on the grass like it's normal, and a few smaller ayakashi not too many. Maybe twenty or more. Sen was probably taking care of those. I stand there looking at the torn up battlefield in awe. I smirk, "Heh. Ain't no way am I letting them have all the fun without me."
    "Wait, Yoshimori! You shouldn't-" Madarao stops his worried tone because I already jumped out, "Go out there with your wounds." He finishes, sighs, then watches.
    As soon as I jumped out I knew it was a stupid idea. I fall from the third floor until I hit the ground, falling on one knee from pain, one hand on my ankle the other on my arm. Thankfully, no one noticed me yet. "Sh*t, that was stupid, probably just broke my ankle, if not dislocated it at least." I mutter standing up and ignoring the massive, sharp, pain in my ankle. I close my eyes and take in a breath. When I open my eyes, they changed from their usual brown-violet color to a pitch black and Shiguma, my black-and-white striped, red-eyed landlord, appeared on my shoulder leaning on my head. Every pain I have instanly going away and my mind focusing, my attitude going all calm.
    "Yes, Yoshimori?" Then he sees the gigantic ayakashi, "Ooo we gotta a big one today huh? This oughta be fun." He comments with his usual smirk.
    "You know why your here, to make sure I don't die or go insane or something." Unicorn-Face heard us talking and turned to see,
    "Ah, so the Kekkaishi brat lives. Much unlike the girl." I ignore what he said about Tokine though it did get me a little worried,
    "I told you, you can't kill me that easily, no matter how hard you try."
    "Then I guess I'll have to hit you with everything I've got." Then he sends another lightning bolt at me but it looks WAY bigger and deadlier than the last one and he sent three fireballs with it so they're circling around the bolt.
    "Ok, Yoshimori, focus on this." He pauses until the bolt almost hits me. "Now!" I smile slightly and a kekkai forms around the entire lightning bolt and fireballs and small several kekkai near the ayakashi, stopping both from any movement; all with one hand raise and a word. I jump on the kekkai that had the bolt in it as I'm walking on it, it extends until I'm level with the demon's face, his expression is horror and surprise. I cross my arms, knowing he can't do anything to me anymore,
    "You really think you can kill me now?"
    "These kekkai are puny. You think I can't-" His sentance gets interrupted by Hiura slicing his forehead, taking Unicorn-Face's horn off so now he's more like Horse-Face. He tries breaking out of the position but it's impossible. I raise an eyebrow,
    "How 'bout now?" Uni- I mean Horse-Face growls,
    "I'll never believe you can kill me, your just a small brat that I could crush within seconds."
    "Really?" I ask in disbelief, "Try it." He tries bringing his hand up to crush me but, as said previously, he can't move. Horse-Face clenches his teeth in anger, knowing he's defeated.
    "I've killed thousands of people who guarded this land. How can you, a small, weak, Kekkaishi brat, defeat me?" He asks as a kekkai forms around the entire demon, the ones that kept him still disappearing.
    "I'm not sure. Though I will admit you were a great challenge to kill." I say then slide down the diagonal blue rectangle I was standing on. I turn around and smile, "Metsu." Both blue kekkai expload, taking the lightning bolt, flames, and demon with them. I look around noticing the smaller ayakashi still here and the dragon must've left 'cause I don't see him anywhere. I look over at Hiura, "Hiura! Go find Sen and take of these smaller ayakashi! Got it?" Hiura nods,
    "Understood." Then he takes off in a flash. A few seconds later, a red blur, probably Sen, and a teal blur, probably Hiura, are going through the smaller ayakashi, slicing and slashing them, killing them.
    I sigh in relief and sit down against a fallen tree while setting my hand on my head, resting still a bit screwed up from being unconscious. Shiguma now a small bomb on my shoulder.

Two figures, hidden in the shadows, are standing on the roof. The one guy with black hair scoffs. Those two Kekkaishi are definitly seperated in terms of strength and stamina. The girl didn't stand a chance, given her condition, but the boy... Has an incredible amount of strength and a lot of stamina he doesn't relieze. He doesn't even look tired. Looks like that brat isn't as bad as he looks. He killed one of the strongest ayakashi I could get by himself. Definitly going to be a challenge to get this land with him in the way. Guess I've got no choice- He smirks and a small lightning orb appears in his hand. But to kill the Kekkaishi brat.
    ~~

Chapter End

'Cause I'm bored here's what Hiura looks like: http://images.wikia.com/kekkaishi/images/6/62/Hiura_Souji.jpg http://images.wikia.com/kekkaishi/images/c/cd/Souji_masked.png

and Shiguma (first form): http://images.wikia.com/kekkaishi/images/c/c7/Kekkaishi_Color_by_X_Shiroh.png

And yes that was Sasuke and Gaara at the end. But it was Sasuke's thoughts.
    Hope you enjoyed this one! (:

[list=1][*]

Last edited by LightRoxas13 on 10/10/2011, 5:43 pm; edited 22 times in total
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Four 8/16/2011, 7:02 pm

eeep.
    okey
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Meghan Urie 8/17/2011, 7:01 pm

Mm'K chapter done. Cant believe I edited that 17 times before I finished it. Hope I write Sasuke and Gaara good. If I do anything wrong with either of them tell me please.
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11182
    Registration date : 2011-02-16

Post by amywerewolf2398 8/17/2011, 7:09 pm

Hmm pretty good I think Gaara wasn't really captured in the scene but then again major Gaara fan girl speaking but other than that the evil aura around him seems awesome!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Meghan Urie 8/17/2011, 7:35 pm

Well Gaara was at the end and i couldnt find a place for him to come in at (I honestly have no idea where Tokine is (I just go with the flow when i write these. I rarely plan anything besides the begining)...she just vanished into thin air...she might be dead anyway back to Gaara and Sasuke). Sasuke's like...I guess you could say the leader..? But Gaara will play part of a major part in the next chapter thats for sure.

BUT ANYWAY THANKS!!!
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 8/17/2011, 7:37 pm

YAAY!!!!!! MY GAARA-BEAR GET'S TO BE A MAJOR PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Meghan Urie 8/17/2011, 7:41 pm

SOME-WHAT of a major part not saying what though...I just realiezed I have no idea how im going to end the story...FFFFFFFFFFFF-
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 8/17/2011, 7:43 pm

AND GUY FASCINATED BY A MECHANICAL PENCIL IS AWESOME IN THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Meghan Urie 8/17/2011, 7:49 pm

HES ONLY GOT THREE LINES IN THE STORY SO FAR but thats only cause i suck at writing him
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 8/17/2011, 7:51 pm

EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN I LOVE THE SMALL CHARACTERS~!!!!!!!!!!! (One of the reasons why I love Gaara cause you hardly ever see him in the series XD)
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Meghan Urie 8/17/2011, 7:53 pm

i really think i should give him (and many others) more lines...it feels empty (at least to me it does)
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 8/17/2011, 8:04 pm

Yeah me too (No offense)
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend