A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Mount Olympus - Page 26 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by noel1298 6/20/2012, 2:24 pm

I blush, embarrased. "Okay, stay away from Phobos. Look at nametags. Got it." I looked around at the goddess's name tags, trying to find my mom.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/20/2012, 2:27 pm

I pointed right to Silvia's mom. "Is that her? She looks like a goddess of seduction and persuasion.

"Can we hurry this up pleeeeaaasse? Being a son of Nike, I naturally don't like slow stuff."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 2:28 pm

Charlize Theron wrote:I dragged feet in the decorated with vines throne's direction. "Hey, Persephone." I said, almost coldly.

"Hey, mom." I whispered, kissing her cheek.

Persephone narrowed her eyes, shutting the magazine. "And how are you today, my dear?"

"Hello again. How are you today?" Hecate asked her, letting go. This wasn't as awkward as she'd thought it'd be.

Ness99 wrote:I walk around looking for my mother, Athena.

"Shawn," Athena called, "I'm over here. By my throne."

Mace wrote:Nick nods. "By the way, sorry about the awkward hug."

OOC: This is Zach's post. Kenny and Shan gave me permission to post it, because Zach is at the dentist.

bic: Zack walked out of the bus, heading a separate way from Morgan. He readjusted his white and gold tie, tucked his white button up shirt in, and make sure his pony tail was perfect.

"Alright, Zack. You got this." He said to himself, his heart racing. This was the moment of truth. He would finally meet his dad. The ruler of the skys, of thunder...of Olympus...

He stopped walking. He couldn't do it. Of course his dad would reject him. Why did he even go on the bus to begin with? This was suicide.

"No." He said, shaking his head. "Gotta do this." He breathed in heavily. He thought of Morgan, letting the thoughts of her soothe him a bit. It did, although he still was worried, nervous, scared, anxious...

"I don't know how people deal with these emotions," He chuckled. He took a deep breath again, and searched for Zeus. Once he found him, Zack would bow to him, and do every polite move he could possibly think of. He would impress him, or at least try. If Hera were to come, he would do the very same. Maybe there was a possibility for Zack to impress Hera, also, though Zack highly doubted that.

Hestia waved her hand at him. "Oh, no, it's fine. I'm just not used to hugs, that's all."

I walked up to Olympus, looking around. Oh, there was Hestia. And Hecate somewhere far off. I hoped she wouldn't call me over.

Zeus, from atop his throne, observed the demigods and their parents with a cold eye. He didn't have that many children -- just Thalia in his Greek form... But there was also Zachary. Where was this boy, hm? Probably didn't want to visit him at all.

break994 wrote:"mom it's you !" I say "OMG sos I didn't reconise you!"

Aphrodite folded her arms across her chest, scowling slightly. "Next time, I hope you do. After all, I am the most beautiful goddess in the room. Am I not?"

noel1298 wrote:I blush, embarrased. "Okay, stay away from Phobos. Look at nametags. Got it." I looked around at the goddess's name tags, trying to find my mom.

Peitho whistled softly to herself as she strolled towards Athena's throne. Persuasion would be under wisdom or intelligence, wouldn't it? She hoped so.

Last edited by Kendall on 6/20/2012, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 2:30 pm

"yere !"I say blushing
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 2:31 pm

Nick nods. "Can I have some apple-cinnamon flavor in my tea?"
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 2:33 pm

I shrugged. "I'm quite fine. I visited my dad..." I raised my eyebrows at her. "I tried to explain him what happened to me and such, but I didn't find it possible."

"I'm fine. Better now. This is really exciting."
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female

Post by noel1298 6/20/2012, 2:33 pm

I laugh at how impatient Jack is. "Patience is a virtue. Doesn't matter who your parent is. Learn it." I look to where Aj said my mom is. I walk over. "Hi. " I say quietly. I feel really shy...
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 2:34 pm

I turn toward the voice. I see my mother and walk toward her.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 2:34 pm

I look over at mom. "Mom!" I run over to her. "I have never seen you before!" I chuckle.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 2:35 pm

Annabeth races in. She runs over to Athena. "Hey, Mom."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 2:35 pm

"I could be better if I never fell in love with a damned Aphrodite daughter" I say looking up at her."But how are you mom?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 2:38 pm

break994 wrote:"yere !"I say blushing

"Well, now." Aphrodite smoothed a wrinkle in her skirt, even though there were none. "How has camp been to you?"

Mace wrote:Nick nods. "Can I have some apple-cinnamon flavor in my tea?"

"Oh, of course." Hestia nodded, lighting the wood with a flick of her wrist. Immediately, the teapot filled with water and she put in some tea leaves.

Charlize Theron wrote:I shrugged. "I'm quite fine. I visited my dad..." I raised my eyebrows at her. "I tried to explain him what happened to me and such, but I didn't find it possible."

"I'm fine. Better now. This is really exciting."

"Mortals usually don't find it possible, unless we revealed we were gods beforehand." Persephone put the magazine on Demeter's throne.

"Oh, yes, it is. You might meet many of your half-siblings here.... How have you been?" Hecate studied Bella, trying to discern whether or not she was uneasy.

noel1298 wrote:I laugh at how impatient Jack is. "Patience is a virtue. Doesn't matter who your parent is. Learn it." I look to where Aj said my mom is. I walk over. "Hi. " I say quietly. I feel really shy...

Peitho looked at Silvia, her whistle dying slowly. She broke out into a grin and patted Silvia's shoulder. "Why, hello, Silvia. I haven't seen you since... well, the day you were born. You look wonderful."

Ness99 wrote:I turn toward the voice. I see my mother and walk toward her.

"Hello, Shawn," Athena said to him. She cast a glance at Ares -- oddly enough, he didn't have any of his kids with him. "How have you been?"

Blazer123 wrote:I look over at mom. "Mom!" I run over to her. "I have never seen you before!" I chuckle.

"Oh, I haven't seen you before, either. Well, not since you were born." Nike grinned slightly, retying her Nike-brand sneakers. "How are you today?"

Mace wrote:Annabeth races in. She runs over to Athena. "Hey, Mom."

Athena looked at Annabeth, nodding slightly. "Hello, Annabeth."

BlackHawk wrote:"I could be better if I never fell in love with a damned Aphrodite daughter" I say looking up at her."But how are you mom?"

Athena narrowed her eyes slightly, opening and closing the book. "I'm fine... but I wouldn't say that about Aphrodite if I were you, especially on Olympus. It's... unwise."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 2:40 pm

I shrug "It's our secret, how about that" I say smirking and putting a finger up to my pursed lips

Last edited by BlackHawk on 6/20/2012, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 2:41 pm

"I'm actually pretty good." I tell her. "Since I found out I'm a demigod I've definitely been fine. Except I get chased by monsters and all kinds of other stuff on the way to camp,"
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 2:42 pm

"I've been well. And you?" I say calmly, trying to hide my nervousness.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 2:42 pm

Nick nods and smiles. "Thank you. So, what's your favorite thing to do, Mom?"

Annabeth smiles. "We've been dealing with the Percy problem lately." She almost cried.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 2:43 pm

"alrite still no boys though "l moan
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/20/2012, 2:43 pm

"Hey, Peithos. Lookin' good. I'm sure you already know this, but Silvia is doing REALLY good at camp."

"Wow... A god! You're Peithos!" I said, naming all the gods I could see. "Do you have any relationship with Nike?"
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 2:44 pm

I sighed. "Well, I was just trying to explain about my catalepsy. He thinks I'm dead as Tantalum." I stared down. It would be really rude to comment the obssession my father still feed for her, so I decided to use indirects. "Persephone, the next time you meet my father, I would recomend you to pick up and hide the photos you took with him. They're scattered around the house."

I sighed. I didn't feel like meeting a half-sibling. "Again, mom, I couldn't be better. Is it true that you just appeared at my brother and yelled at him?"

Last edited by Charlize Theron on 6/20/2012, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female

Post by noel1298 6/20/2012, 2:45 pm

I hear someone say hi behind me, and I whirl around to see who it is. It's my dad. I smile shyly. "Hi dad."

I grin at my mom. "Thank you." I remember Aj and Jack came with. "Oh, this is Jack and Aj." I point at them as I say their name.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 2:50 pm

BlackHawk wrote:I shrug "It's or secret, how about that" I say smirking and putting a finger up to my pursed lips

"With Aphrodite around, you can be sure either you'll be brutally battered or will be totally ignored." Athena cast a glance at the pink throne a few years away from her.

Blazer123 wrote:"I'm actually pretty good." I tell her. "Since I found out I'm a demigod I've definitely been fine. Except I get chased by monsters and all kinds of other stuff on the way to camp,"

"Oh, that's common demigod stuff." Nike waved her hand dismissively. "But you survived, didn't you? That makes you a winner."

Ness99 wrote:"I've been well. And you?" I say calmly, trying to hide my nervousness.

"I've been well...." Athena gave Shawn a once-over. "Don't be nervous. There's nothing to be afraid of."

Mace wrote:Nick nods and smiles. "Thank you. So, what's your favorite thing to do, Mom?"

Annabeth smiles. "We've been dealing with the Percy problem lately." She almost cried.

"Besides making tea? I like to read a bit myself." Hestia peered into the boiling tea pot and put some apple-cinnamon flavoring powder into it.

"Oh, yes, of course...." Athena shuffled on both feet awkwardly. Romance wasn't one of her better points. "You'll find him."

break994 wrote:"alrite still no boys though "l moan

"Oh, soon, soon. Patience is virtue." Aphrodite smiled and patted her shoulder in a supposedly reassuring way.

Frizzlepuss wrote:"Hey, Peithos. Lookin' good. I'm sure you already know this, but Silvia is doing REALLY good at camp."

"Wow... A god! You're Peithos!" I said, naming all the gods I could see. "Do you have any relationship with Nike?"

"Oh, yes, I'm aware. Mr. D sometimes sends me updates on my request." Peitho nodded, patting Silvia's shoulder a bit more. She looked at Jack, thinking for a minute. "All gods are related, aren't they? But Nike and I are good friends... if not cousins. Or siblings."

Charlize Theron wrote:I sighed. "Well, I was just trying to explain about my catalepsy. He thinks I'm dead as Tantalum." I stared down. It would be really rude to comment the obssession my father still feed for her, so I decided to use indirects. "Persephone, the next time you meet my father, I would recomend you to pick up and hide the photos you took with him. They're scattered around the house."

I sighed. I didn't feel like meeting a half-sibling. "Again, mom, I couldn't be better. Is it true that you just appeared at my brother and yelled at him?"

"Oh... I see." Persephone blinked, not quite remembering taking any photos. But then again.... She sighed, nodding. "I will. But that might be an impossible occurrence."

Hecate snorted slightly, but she nodded in the affirmative. "Yes, I yelled at him. On your behalf, too.... But I didn't appear to him -- I IM-ed him, which is very much different."

noel1298 wrote: I hear someone say hi behind me, and I whirl around to see who it is. It's my dad. I smile shyly. "Hi dad."

I grin at my mom. "Thank you." I remember Aj and Jack came with. "Oh, this is Jack and Aj." I point at them as I say their name.

"Hello, Zoe. Long time no... see." Osiris nodded slowly, patting his belt to see if the flail was still there. "How have you been? You look beautiful."

"Hello, Jack and AJ," Peitho greeted, glancing at Silvia. They seemed like nice looking boys -- hopefully they wouldn't do anything to hurt Silvia. If so....
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 2:52 pm

"I love reading!" Nick smiles.

"You think so? Thanks, Mom. Anyway, do you know Jason, Leo, and Piper?"
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 2:54 pm

"Well we better hope she's in a mood where she doesn't care and hopefully I'll be ignored" I say smiling akwardly
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 2:55 pm

"Nice." I whispered, dodging my gaze. "Mom... Do I have any alive half-siblings?"

"Why?" I aked, genuinely curious.

Last edited by Charlize Theron on 6/20/2012, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 2:55 pm

"Really mom? I did survive though I was running for my life. It seemed like I was running 10 miles per hour. And, it took me 2-3 hours to even get to camp,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 1:22 pm