A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Mount Olympus - Page 33 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Samrenango 6/20/2012, 7:57 pm

"Very dramatic and... A lot of injuries. And busy. Busy because of the drama." I said, thinking about Noonian and Nix. I styled my bangs quickly so that it hid the new scar that ran from my eyebrow to my cheekbone. It made me look... A bit scary and not as... Pretty.
    "You're looking great too! Mom. So, How's it going?" I questioned, fidgeting with my creamy lace shirt, that matched the color with my flats. Please don't ask about boys, please don't ask about boys, I silently pleaded.
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 8:25 pm

"Cool. Well I think I'm gonna go look for one of my friends."
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/20/2012, 8:25 pm

Kendall wrote:"You met a girl, eh?" Zeus raised an eyebrow, chuckling to himself. Well, that was impressive, killing all those monsters with her. In Australia, too -- he liked Australia. They had some pretty nice animals over there. "Well, I'm glad you're happy, Zachary.... Are you dating this girl?" By the way he talked of her, Zachary sounded like he was in love with this Morgan. If so, then Zeus supposed that this relationship would turn out okay.

"Yeah, we've been dating for a short time though -- well...we had some trouble not too long ago and we broke up, but we're together now and it's been going great." He said, smiling and nodding his head. He then thought for a moment, trying to think of something else he could just talk about with his dad. He didn't know whether or not Zeus cared what Zack talked about.

"If you uh...didn't know I've been delving into a lot of philosophy and stuff for the past four years or so. I've taught myself a lot, like how to be a gentleman - I guess something that came from you - and the sciences. In between those hours I've been training until my arms popped off. I've also learned that I'm a pretty good leader, something else that I must have gotten from you." He just told Zeus. He kind of felt that Zeus should know about Zack and him as a person, but didn't quite feel it was right. What should he do if he just met his dad which this is the first time seeing him?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 8:26 pm

I shrugged. "Well, time zone's fault, I'm tired already. I just came from South Dakota."

I rolled my eyes. I had many reasons to be rude about in that happy day. "Apollo, have you seen my mom? You told her you would visit her." That's how Marissa would probably be in that moment: cringed in an office chair, staring through the window of our texas beach house. Or maybe she would be killing someone. She liked Apollo, but didn't really care about his visits. I just wanted to test Apollo like I did with everyone else.

"Not... Well, not physically."

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 8:27 pm

" yes its Derick." i look at her facial expression. " is there something wrong?" i ask unsure

i raise." so mom, hows it been?" i ask. she kind of beautiful.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 8:28 pm

I laugh a bit. "Well, I guess I should let you speak to your other children, too. I'll be making myself acquainted with the refreshments." As if on cue, my stomach growls. I smile and turn on my heel. I look back at my mother once more before beelining to the food.

I blush slightly. "I was telling her about you."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 8:42 pm

Samrenango wrote:"Very dramatic and... A lot of injuries. And busy. Busy because of the drama." I said, thinking about Noonian and Nix. I styled my bangs quickly so that it hid the new scar that ran from my eyebrow to my cheekbone. It made me look... A bit scary and not as... Pretty.
    "You're looking great too! Mom. So, How's it going?" I questioned, fidgeting with my creamy lace shirt, that matched the color with my flats. Please don't ask about boys, please don't ask about boys, I silently pleaded.

Apollo nodded, arms folded across his chest. Something was a bit off about Hazel this time.... "I see.... Why are your bangs positioned like that? You look better with them out of your face."

"Oh, you know, making people love each other with Eros. Fun fun fun." Aphrodite looked over Grace's outfit, nodding in approval. "How's camp?"

Ness99 wrote:"Cool. Well I think I'm gonna go look for one of my friends."

"Alright then. Goodbye, Shawn -- I hope to see you next Solstice. Or maybe in an hour or so?" Athena didn't quite think that would happen, but she could hope.

Zachary wrote:
    "Yeah, we've been dating for a short time though -- well...we had some trouble not too long ago and we broke up, but we're together now and it's been going great." He said, smiling and nodding his head. He then thought for a moment, trying to think of something else he could just talk about with his dad. He didn't know whether or not Zeus cared what Zack talked about.

"If you uh...didn't know I've been delving into a lot of philosophy and stuff for the past four years or so. I've taught myself a lot, like how to be a gentleman - I guess something that came from you - and the sciences. In between those hours I've been training until my arms popped off. I've also learned that I'm a pretty good leader, something else that I must have gotten from you." He just told Zeus. He kind of felt that Zeus should know about Zack and him as a person, but didn't quite feel it was right. What should he do if he just met his dad which this is the first time seeing him?

"Oh, I'm glad. She seems like a very nice girl -- did she come with you to Olympus today?" If so, Zeus wanted to meet this girl. He listened to Zachary's accomplishments with a proud look in his eye, nodding slowly as Zachary finished his little list. He reached over and patted Zachary on the shoulder, assuming the proud air of a parent -- he couldn't do that so often anymore, so he guessed he could pull it out now. "Those are some very good accomplishments, Zachary, but you give me too much credit. It was you that chose to expand on your abilities and personality, and thus made you what you are today. A fine young man."

Charlize Theron wrote:I shrugged. "Well, time zone's fault, I'm tired already. I just came from South Dakota."

I rolled my eyes. I had many reasons to be rude about in that happy day. "Apollo, have you seen my mom? You told her you would visit her." That's how Marissa would probably be in that moment: cringed in an office chair, staring through the window of our texas beach house. Or maybe she would be killing someone. She liked Apollo, but didn't really care about his visits. I just wanted to test Apollo like I did with everyone else.

"Not... Well, not physically."

"Oh, I see. South Dakota's a beautiful place." Persephone nodded, rubbing her arm awkwardly. She hated being stuck in the Underworld -- she was so unsure of how to conduct herself among demigods and the other gods when she returned, having not practiced her social skills in a bit on anything except complaining souls and skeletons.

"I did? I can't visit her, but I could always send her a swan or something.... Don't think she cares about visiting, anyway." Apollo frowned, not sure what Lolita was trying to get at.

"Oh, I see." Hecate nodded, summoning another vial -- this time, of purple liquid. "Hmm.... Do you still have contact with your father?"

greentump wrote:" yes its Derick." i look at her facial expression. " is there something wrong?" i ask unsure

i raise." so mom, hows it been?" i ask. she kind of beautiful.

"Oh, no," Aphrodite replied sweetly, "nothing at all, dear."

Hecate gave Evon a once-over. Hm. "It's been fine." She shook the vial of purple liquid a little, making it fizz. "What about you?"

Demetri wrote:
    I blush slightly. "I was telling her about you."

"Oh, was this the boy in your hypothetical situation, Nia?" Aphrodite asked her. She was trying to be mean -- just trying to get something straight.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 8:44 pm

"So how exactly did you meet my mum?" Sirius asks Aristaeus, making sure his Welsh accent was more prominent than his English.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 8:45 pm

" what situation?" i ask then knowing its non of my business. "oh.well i better go speak to my mom before she starts a world wide winter." i say with a laugh

" good. i guess. hey is Shade my cat a familiar?" i ask my mom

Last edited by greentump on 6/20/2012, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 6/20/2012, 8:47 pm

"Right right..." Jaz replied, rather glad she didn't have the responsibilities of a god. "Anyway, I think I've asked this before but I forgot. What do you do for fun, daddy? Things must get awful boring down there in the underworld."
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 8:47 pm

"Okay." I gave her an awkward hug. Then walked away.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 8:48 pm

"Maybe." I admit quietly.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Post by Panda Coffee 6/20/2012, 8:51 pm

Snow wondered if her mother would even be there, knowing that Chione liked her solitude. She glanced around, wishing that her mom would be there.

Kendra ducked through the crowd of campers, trying to find her father. She hated her shorter height, having been unable to see above the heads of her fellow campers to try and locate Apollo.

ReAnne stood on the fringes of the group, pressed tightly against the wall. she doubted somehow that her mom would even be there, she hadn't ever seen her before.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 8:51 pm

" hey Nia do you want to come meet her with me?" i ask nervously.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 8:52 pm

"It's where my dad lives." I said in an awkward hoarse tone. Meeting my dad after two long years wasn't a very nice experience.

"Well, she does. She wen completely crazy, in fact. She used to make me feel misunderstood..." I sobbed, and asked Apollo a hug.

I sighed. Obvious quiestion, why only obvious questions? "I used to live in his mansion until some days ago, when I went to Camp. You know my story, right, mom?"
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 6/20/2012, 8:53 pm

I walk in looking for my dad
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 8:56 pm

I nod. "Yes. Let's go meet your mother." I look to Aphrodite. "See you next soltice, I guess. Bye, Madré." I wave and start to walk away towards Demeter's direction.

I find the food table and start annihilating some pastries. Sooo goood!
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 8:57 pm

I nodded in agreement"yeah".

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to think him for the gift"by the way" I said and pulled out the pink crystal he had given me a while back"thanks for the gift, it's beautiful.

"I will, anyways I should go now, bye dad!" I said and left.

I nodded my head yes"I guess I will leave now, untill we meet again" i said and shadow traveled away.

"I can keep her in order, but i have to watch out for those exploding orbs of electricity, they will scramble my brain cells" I said half joking about the 'scramble my brain cells' part.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 8:59 pm

" that was ....interesting." i say to Nia while holding her hand. i see my mom and stop short.

i walk in looking for my dad.
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 9:00 pm

I see Evon over near Hecate and walk toward him. I bow. "Hello Lady Hecate."

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 9:02 pm

i look over and i hear someone i know." oh hey Shawn." i say
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 10:05 pm

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:"So how exactly did you meet my mum?" Sirius asks Aristaeus, making sure his Welsh accent was more prominent than his English.

"I... bumped into her one day. And it all started from there." Aristaeus couldn't exactly remember every detail, but he knew the basics of how they'd met.

greentump wrote:
    " good. i guess. hey is Shade my cat a familiar?" i ask my mom

Hecate frowned for a moment, then shrugged. "I guess he is. Why?"

Elleon wrote:"Right right..." Jaz replied, rather glad she didn't have the responsibilities of a god. "Anyway, I think I've asked this before but I forgot. What do you do for fun, daddy? Things must get awful boring down there in the underworld."

"What do I do for fun? I play bowling with skeletons. Only, they're the pins." Hades chuckled to himself, patting his knee as a soul try to tear itself free of the fabric. Silly soul, only Hades could take you out.

Demetri wrote:"Maybe." I admit quietly.

"I see," Aphrodite muttered to herself.

Panda Coffee wrote:Snow wondered if her mother would even be there, knowing that Chione liked her solitude. She glanced around, wishing that her mom would be there.

Kendra ducked through the crowd of campers, trying to find her father. She hated her shorter height, having been unable to see above the heads of her fellow campers to try and locate Apollo.

ReAnne stood on the fringes of the group, pressed tightly against the wall. she doubted somehow that her mom would even be there, she hadn't ever seen her before.

Chione, standing by Demeter's throne, yawned to herself and looked at her watch. If none of her children showed up in the next five minutes, she'd leave.

Apollo yawned, sitting down on a chair beside his throne. Hm.

Iaso, flipping through a medical magazine, muttered to herself quietly some healing words she'd learned from Hecate.

Charlize Theron wrote:"It's where my dad lives." I said in an awkward hoarse tone. Meeting my dad after two long years wasn't a very nice experience.

"Well, she does. She wen completely crazy, in fact. She used to make me feel misunderstood..." I sobbed, and asked Apollo a hug.

I sighed. Obvious quiestion, why only obvious questions? "I used to live in his mansion until some days ago, when I went to Camp. You know my story, right, mom?"

"Oh...." Persephone nodded. At least she knew her daughter could be awkward, too. "I see. How is he doing?"

Apollo hugged Lolita, a bit hesitantly since she seemed to be acting strange. "I'm sure she understood some part of you."

Hecate paused for a moment, racking her brain for thoughts of Bella. "Oh, yes I do. At least, part of it."

Cookiemonster<3 wrote:I walk in looking for my dad

Hypnos was sitting in a chair near Zeus's throne, snoring loudly.

Demetri wrote:I nod. "Yes. Let's go meet your mother." I look to Aphrodite. "See you next soltice, I guess. Bye, Madré." I wave and start to walk away towards Demeter's direction.

"Goodbye, then, Nia." Aphrodite waved bye.

Eric11 wrote:I nodded in agreement"yeah".

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to think him for the gift"by the way" I said and pulled out the pink crystal he had given me a while back"thanks for the gift, it's beautiful.

"I can keep her in order, but i have to watch out for those exploding orbs of electricity, they will scramble my brain cells" I said half joking about the 'scramble my brain cells' part.

Apollo picked up the guitar case, and it disappeared from his hand. "So... no fights with you in 'em lately, huh?"

"You're welcome, Claire," Brontes responded, nodding gravely at her.

Thor narrowed his eyes for a moment, then shook his head. "I just told you to stay away from fighting. She'll get what she deserves from the Fates."

greentump wrote:" that was ....interesting." i say to Nia while holding her hand. i see my mom and stop short.

i walk in looking for my dad.

Demeter glanced at Derick, raising an eyebrow. "Derick. How nice of you to come."

Aristaeus yawned as another bee flew towards him from the entrance way.

Ness99 wrote:I see Evon over near Hecate and walk toward him. I bow. "Hello Lady Hecate."

Hecate nodded in acknowledgement at Shawn. "Hello."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 10:08 pm

"No mother. The schedule is assigned by cabins. At least I think," I reply to my mom.

"Sirius once fainted because he used too much of his power. I feel like it was my fault. I brought him to my school and girls were actually Laestrygonians,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 10:11 pm

I squeeze Derick's hand gently. "Let's say hello." I coax.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 10:14 pm

B. "I saw it and thought of you, it cost me like 100 bucks" I say shrugging, acting like it wasn't anything important

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 1:31 pm