A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Mount Olympus - Page 36 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Mason 6/21/2012, 1:25 pm

"So, Mom, do you like board games?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/21/2012, 1:26 pm

"yeah, by the way, what is you're main job?, with you're title and all, I normally figured you just keep the lightning and thunder in order".

"most of them are good, Nelly is working the infirmary as always, I did try to get her to come visit you last time but she said she felt you wouldn't have time for her, with all you're other kids coming too".
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/21/2012, 1:26 pm

"Conflicts like... Lightning bolt throwing, earthquakes, arguing and other things?" I ask her. "Dis you ever take part in the fights or just watch and not do anything?"

"Hey, Sirius. Mom, this is Sirius. My... Friend." Not boyfriend just friend. I hate it when people mistake us for that. I turn to Sirius and grab a chair. "Have a seat," I tell him.

"Did you give the cow to Hera? Since you know that's one of her sacred animals." I ask her. "She would've loved a test subject turned into a cow," I add.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/21/2012, 1:32 pm

Kendall wrote:"You're welcome, deary. Now, go on -- go find her. I hope you know who I mean by that." Aphrodite pantomimed a push towards Zachary, glancing in the direction of Hecate and her lovely daughter, Morgan. She could see a clear resemblance there, between the goddess and her daughter. A shame that Hecate wasn't much one for love, though.

"I will. And thanks," He said, giving her another bow and walking in the direction of Hecate. Hecate was quite lovely looking also, probably explained why Morgan was. He bowed deeply to Hecate after a glance at Morgan, and looked into Hecate's eyes.

"Hello, Hecate." He said. "You have a wonderful daughter, Morgan." He said, with a nudge over to his love.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2012, 1:34 pm

Kendall wrote: "The two of you?" Hecate pointed her finger in the direction of Aphrodite. "Aphrodite wouldn't stop talking about you two, so I suppose I did hear of you two from a secondary source. I saw you with the boy when I was checking in on my children, so I simply guessed you two were good friends. It wasn't until Aphrodite started spilling everything to me one day that I realized you two ended up being... something more."

I blushed even harder as Hecate mentioned Aphrodite. What? The goddess of love herself had been talking about us to my mother? I covered my mouth with my hands in nervousness, but then I let them fall back down, putting my hair over one shoulder.
    I decided to move to a ... less awkward subject.

- Mother, I said with seriousness. Where was I born? And who is my real father? Why did I grow up in an adoptive family? Oh, sorry for asking so much questions, it's just.... I've been thinking about so much things these past three weeks...

I knew I shouldn't ask that much questions, but I just couldn't imagine going to Olympus and only talking about my boyfriend with my mother! I hoped she wouldn't cast an anti-question spell on me or so. By the gods, that would be awkward.
    But on the other hand, I had to know. I just had to. I couldn't sleep without knowing who my father was. Was he even alive? What's his name? Where did/does he live? Does he have a new wife? Does he have other children beside me?
    Oh... so many questions. It felt like my head would explode.

Kendall wrote:"Two weeks? That's very good, then. Did you use your powers to decrease the amount of time taken to grow?" Demeter was speaking in technical or scientific terms, probably because she was talking to Athena about gardening techniques outside of Olympus before the kids came in. "Aah, Persephone. Have you met her yet, Jana? She's on the other side of my throne, probably talking to one of her daughters."

Jana was happy her mother talked in technical terms to her. She loved to do so, because it gave her the impression to be really understood - on the other hand, she had the goddess of Agriculture in front of her. It was obvious she would be understood.

- Yes, that's what I do, she said. And I usually duplicate the effects of the fertilizer, to have beautiful green leaves, but it takes a lot of energy, she added with a little laugh, her smile brighter than ever.

She looked over to Persephone. She was amazing, with her curly brown hair and her soft tanned skin, wrapped in a colorful dress.

- I never had the pleasure of meeting her, mom, she said, regret palpable in her voice. I'm sure we would get along well, the two of us. I guess she's your favorite child, and it's understandable.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/21/2012, 1:36 pm

I clapped my hands. "Yes! Please! I was planning on running against Ferrari cars in a REAL race, because I CAN do that, and they'd never catch me because i'm too fast! And, tell me, do you like it in your home? It seems so COOL!"

"Yeah... Long time no see, dad!" I forced a smile onto my face. This was hard.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/21/2012, 9:09 pm

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:"Some tea would be nice, Yes please." Sirius answers Hestia, remembering his manners.

"Alright." Hestia made another tea cup appear and poured the tea into it, holding the cup out to the boy. "It's still a bit hot."

GavinP wrote:"I cant even do a normal flip on a trampoline, never mind in battle... Have you ever done such a thing?"

I nod, "He still is... But he does miss you... Did he know what goddess you were?"

"But he wasnt old either, had good health... Why would they make him have an accident?"

"A flip on a trampoline? I read," Athena answered, pointing to her book. "I don't jump around a lot. If I do, it's because I'm sparring another god or goddess."

"Perhaps he did, perhaps he didn't," Melinoe replied cryptically. "Who am I to say? Asking him would be better than asking me."

"Because nobody in this world is safe, not even the gods," Sekhmet replied. She stood up and held a hand out to Xena. "Come on, get up. This looks odd."

Mace wrote:"So, Mom, do you like board games?"

Hestia picked up her teacup again and took a sip. "Board games? I suppose I like Clue or Sorry, but playing with other gods gets... violent."

Eric11 wrote:"yeah, by the way, what is you're main job?, with you're title and all, I normally figured you just keep the lightning and thunder in order".

"most of them are good, Nelly is working the infirmary as always, I did try to get her to come visit you last time but she said she felt you wouldn't have time for her, with all you're other kids coming too".

"My main job is exactly what you just said, but Astrape and I take turns. She takes lightning one day, I take thunder. Then vice versa the next day." Brontes scratched his stubbly chin, glancing around at the other gods.

Apollo blinked, then shook his head. "You tell her I always have time for my kids, 'kay? She's probably one of the only ones who haven't come to visit once in their years at camp."

Blazer123 wrote:"Conflicts like... Lightning bolt throwing, earthquakes, arguing and other things?" I ask her. "Dis you ever take part in the fights or just watch and not do anything?"

"Hey, Sirius. Mom, this is Sirius. My... Friend." Not boyfriend just friend. I hate it when people mistake us for that. I turn to Sirius and grab a chair. "Have a seat," I tell him.

"Did you give the cow to Hera? Since you know that's one of her sacred animals." I ask her. "She would've loved a test subject turned into a cow," I add.

"All those things, yes. I tend to just sit and watch, because when I join in that side's almost guaranteed to win. Almost." Nike grinned slightly, sitting down in a chair.

"Your friend, hm? Well, hello, Sirius. That's a nice name -- the dog star, isn't it?" Hestia sipped her tea pleasantly, thinking about relighting the fire again.

Hecate snorted, highly amused by the notion. "No, no, but I wish I did. My test subject turned into a pig shortly after, so it would have been useless."

Zachary wrote:
    "I will. And thanks," He said, giving her another bow and walking in the direction of Hecate. Hecate was quite lovely looking also, probably explained why Morgan was. He bowed deeply to Hecate after a glance at Morgan, and looked into Hecate's eyes.

"Hello, Hecate." He said. "You have a wonderful daughter, Morgan." He said, with a nudge over to his love.

Hecate glanced at Zachary, giving him a once-over. He looked nice enough, yes. Like Zeus, only a lot younger and a lot less... stubborn? Stern? Probably both. "Well, hello there -- you must be Zachary. Morgan was just telling me about you, right, Morgan?" She glanced at her.

Morgan Landry wrote:
    I blushed even harder as Hecate mentioned Aphrodite. What? The goddess of love herself had been talking about us to my mother? I covered my mouth with my hands in nervousness, but then I let them fall back down, putting my hair over one shoulder.
    I decided to move to a ... less awkward subject.

- Mother, I said with seriousness. Where was I born? And who is my real father? Why did I grow up in an adoptive family? Oh, sorry for asking so much questions, it's just.... I've been thinking about so much things these past three weeks...

I knew I shouldn't ask that much questions, but I just couldn't imagine going to Olympus and only talking about my boyfriend with my mother! I hoped she wouldn't cast an anti-question spell on me or so. By the gods, that would be awkward.
    But on the other hand, I had to know. I just had to. I couldn't sleep without knowing who my father was. Was he even alive? What's his name? Where did/does he live? Does he have a new wife? Does he have other children beside me?
    Oh... so many questions. It felt like my head would explode.

Jana was happy her mother talked in technical terms to her. She loved to do so, because it gave her the impression to be really understood - on the other hand, she had the goddess of Agriculture in front of her. It was obvious she would be understood.

- Yes, that's what I do, she said. And I usually duplicate the effects of the fertilizer, to have beautiful green leaves, but it takes a lot of energy, she added with a little laugh, her smile brighter than ever.

She looked over to Persephone. She was amazing, with her curly brown hair and her soft tanned skin, wrapped in a colorful dress.

- I never had the pleasure of meeting her, mom, she said, regret palpable in her voice. I'm sure we would get along well, the two of us. I guess she's your favorite child, and it's understandable.

"You were born where every other demigod with a goddess mother is born -- or created or appeared in a fireplace, whichever it is. For my children, they're born on Olympus.... But try not to get any ideas from it," Hecate added as an afterthought, "it's common. As to your real father... It's hard to remember your father's name. A German man, I can't check up on him because after you were born, he seemed to disappear. So, I guess that led into you being adopted, since there was no father around to raise you."

Demeter blinked, then laughed slightly. "All my children are my favorite children, dear. I don't play favorites very much -- if my children are in trouble I try to help, as much as Zeus will let me. Most of the earth is composed of my children, anyway -- trees and flowers and grass. I'm more of the plant side of 'Mother Nature.' But I love all of my children."

Frizzlepuss wrote:I clapped my hands. "Yes! Please! I was planning on running against Ferrari cars in a REAL race, because I CAN do that, and they'd never catch me because i'm too fast! And, tell me, do you like it in your home? It seems so COOL!"

"Yeah... Long time no see, dad!" I forced a smile onto my face. This was hard.

Nike blinked slowly, holding up her hand. "Slow down a bit, Jack. You might be a bit overconfident to think that.... But yes, I like it in my home. Always interesting."

Phobos regarded AJ carefully, pushing up his sunglasses further up his nose. "Long time no see? I haven't seen you since you were born. You didn't come to Olympus a few times and not say hi to me, did you?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/21/2012, 9:14 pm

"Well, you are the great goddess of victory, mom. Almost every Olympic Games, every person prays to you for victory. Heck, every Olympic Games."

"Yeah. The star who attacked the island, Keos." I sip out of my cup of tea and look at Sirius. "So hoes the tea?" I ask him.

"But, it would've been funny to see Hera react to you giving her a cow. What happened to the pig?" I ask her. "Eat it?" I ask her, thinking of pork.
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/21/2012, 9:14 pm

I nod. "So, you didn't have children like Athena had George Washington."

I nod a little disappointed. "Okay. I will look at camp store."

I scratch my head. "I don't hate it, but it does make it awkward when you're talking to them."

I nod. "Yeah, I understand that."

I sigh. "Yeah, but the only ideas I've had are an arrow tower that got destroyed and steel fists."

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 9:16 pm

"oh, well we all have our reasons for doing things." i say trying to get on her good side." so mother, i see that im annoying you so how about you tell me something about you?" i ask respectfully

i put my arm around nia." this is my girlfriend, Nia." i say proudly.

" oh okay so how do gods pick the domain of power?" i ask unsure.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/21/2012, 9:16 pm

I gulped. "Uuhhh..." Sweat was dripping down my face. I pulled the collar of my shirt. "Nnnnooooo..." People said I wasn't afraid of anything. If all the Titans and Giants ran up to me with an army of monsters, i'd charge in, laughing. But this, this was different. I think I was supposed to be immune to my dad's natural aura of fear, but this was completely different.

"Are any of the gods mean to you? Sucks for them, because you're the Goddess of victory, right?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/21/2012, 9:19 pm

I nodded my head"I will tell her" I said glancing around the room"would you like me to go tell her now?".

"I see" I said nodding my head, I wondered if I should ask him why the crystal he gave me glows, but he probably wanted me to figure it out on my own.
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/21/2012, 9:20 pm

I took a small step forward so that I stood beside Aj, who looked pretty freaked out. I gave a small smile and wave to Phobos. "Hi, I'm Silvia."

I tried to sniffle a yawn before it came out, but I couldn't. I gave a small smile at my dad. "Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night."

Last edited by noel1298 on 6/21/2012, 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/21/2012, 9:20 pm

Zack stayed quiet in the background; he didn't mean to intrude on a serious conversation with Morgan's mom.

But...Zack did have to admit, he was feeling quite...famous? That's Zeus that wanted to meet Morgan, Aphrodite telling him and Morgan were the cutest couple at camp this generation, and Hecate referencing him. To be part of a conversation between gods was...well, something Zack had never thought that would happen to him. He had never thought that gods and goddesses would be complimenting him. He smiled, but wouldn't let the pride get to his head. He knew that pride came before the fall.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/21/2012, 9:21 pm

I smile shyly. "Nia Dominiquez, daughter of Aphrodite." I sink into Derick's arm. I'll admit, I'm a little nervous with Demeter.

Yuvian saw something shiny and went to investigate. She sat there a minute staring at the golden doughnut, took it, and rode the elevator back down. She went to camp again.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/21/2012, 9:36 pm

Blazer123 wrote:"Well, you are the great goddess of victory, mom. Almost every Olympic Games, every person prays to you for victory. Heck, every Olympic Games."

"Yeah. The star who attacked the island, Keos." I sip out of my cup of tea and look at Sirius. "So hoes the tea?" I ask him.

"But, it would've been funny to see Hera react to you giving her a cow. What happened to the pig?" I ask her. "Eat it?" I ask her, thinking of pork.

"Perhaps they do," Nike mused, stretching her arms. "But perhaps not. I'm just a brand name nowadays. Shoes." She indicated her feet; she was wearing Nike sneakers.

Hestia sipped her tea quietly, letting the two talk together for now.

Hecate made a disgusted sound. "No, no. I put it back on the Earth, wiped his memory -- he woke up as a normal person."

~Attila~ wrote:I nod. "So, you didn't have children like Athena had George Washington."

I nod a little disappointed. "Okay. I will look at camp store."

I scratch my head. "I don't hate it, but it does make it awkward when you're talking to them."

I nod. "Yeah, I understand that."

I sigh. "Yeah, but the only ideas I've had are an arrow tower that got destroyed and steel fists."

"Let me put it this way -- pranksters or tricksters normally go to jail or run off, not the history textbooks." Dolos shrugged, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sure you'll find some," Ares told him, scratching his head under his bandanna. Aphrodite would kill him for having messy hair.

"Maybe it does," Hermes mused, tapping his chin. He pulled out his iPhone and looked at it for a moment, then shut it off. "I wouldn't expect them to hold a grudge for it, though."

Freyr nodded, glancing at Poseidon's throne. Hm. "Alright then. So are you going to go back to camp with the goal of making more friends?"

Hephaestus tapped his chin, deep in thought. "An arrow tower -- it is a good idea, but you'll need to reinforce it with something other than wood. Did you use wood for the entire thing? Steel fists aren't so much a good idea, though. A child of Ares tried it a few centuries ago, didn't work out well at all."

greentump wrote:"oh, well we all have our reasons for doing things." i say trying to get on her good side." so mother, i see that im annoying you so how about you tell me something about you?" i ask respectfully

i put my arm around nia." this is my girlfriend, Nia." i say proudly.

" oh okay so how do gods pick the domain of power?" i ask unsure.

Hecate snorted, waving her hand at him. "You're not annoying me, Derick. I just sit in my home all day and brew potions."

Demeter nodded thoughtfully, tapping her chin. "Well, hello, Nia. Would you like an apple?"

Aristaeus blinked, then shrugged. "The ones who were demigods originally got their domain by their talents or hobbies. Mine was bee-keeping. Not so sure about the other gods, though."

Frizzlepuss wrote:I gulped. "Uuhhh..." Sweat was dripping down my face. I pulled the collar of my shirt. "Nnnnooooo..." People said I wasn't afraid of anything. If all the Titans and Giants ran up to me with an army of monsters, i'd charge in, laughing. But this, this was different. I think I was supposed to be immune to my dad's natural aura of fear, but this was completely different.

"Are any of the gods mean to you? Sucks for them, because you're the Goddess of victory, right?"

Phobos looked at AJ with a critical eye, resisting the urge to smirk. Not so fearless now, eh? "You sure 'bout that? You look an awful lot like you're lyin'."

Nike shook her head, pulling up her sock. "No, no. They're all kind to me -- most of them, anyway. Some of them have grudges against me for taking another god's side in a fight."

Eric11 wrote:I nodded my head"I will tell her" I said glancing around the room"would you like me to go tell her now?".

"I see" I said nodding my head, I wondered if I should ask him why the crystal he gave me glows, but he probably wanted me to figure it out on my own.

"If you want to," Apollo replied, playing with the zipper on his guitar case. "I mean, you can stay and talk for now, I'm sure you'd have plenty of time."

"So," Brontes started, slowly, "how do you like your present?"

noel1298 wrote:I took a small step forward so that I stood beside Aj, who looked pretty freaked out. I gave a small smile and wave to Phobos. "Hi, I'm Silvia."

I tried to sniffle a yawn before it came out, but I couldn't. I gave a small smile at my dad. "Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night."

Phobos nodded at her. Ooh, was this his girlfriend?

"It's fine," Osiris told her, waving his hand. "I don't sleep too well, either. Dead souls moaning and such."

Demetri wrote:I smile shyly. "Nia Dominiquez, daughter of Aphrodite." I sink into Derick's arm. I'll admit, I'm a little nervous with Demeter.

"Nice to meet you, dear. Apple?" A small apple tree grew beside Demeter, its roots digging into the ground; she plucked a ripe red apple from the tree and held it out to her as the tree disappeared.

Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/21/2012, 9:39 pm

I go down the elevator and back to camp.

I search for my father, Thanatos.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/21/2012, 9:39 pm

Uh-oh. My dad was onto me. I had to change the topic. "Um, dad... This is Silvia. She's my... Um, she's m- my..."

"Oh, OK. How about friends? Of all the gods here, which one is your BEST friend?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/21/2012, 9:42 pm

"Y-yes, please." I take the apple and examine it's beauty. "Wow this is the most fruit I've ever seen!" I smile up at her. "Thank you."

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 9:44 pm

"Its Evon and hum, great because i am really glad to be here. i mean see you." i pull out my necklace it had twin crossing torches on it. " my dad gave this to me when i was born. he said it had something to do with my mother. i guess he was right." i say trying to contain my excitement.

" i have so many questions for you mother. like how did it feel to get trapped in a stomach or, being an eldest goddess, having power over the earth and seasons." i say so happily.

" oh have you seen mom lately?" i ask thinking about her

Last edited by greentump on 6/21/2012, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/21/2012, 9:44 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "There's got to be some record of a famous person. I mean, you're the god of trickery. Isn't there, like, some famous spy or espionage guy you fathered?"

"Do anything fun with Aphrodite?" I take a deep breath, hoping this wouldn't get me killed.

I look at a baseball I've been holding for a bit. "Do you like baseball?"

I nod. "Yeah, I've been trying the whole time. I guess when we go back I will."

I shrug. "It was made of wood, and I actually got the idea from some sort of Cyclops thing I heard of. Decided I'd try it out and make it better. As for the gloves...I haven't used them much. I did put a sort of gel in there that my girlfriend had. It made it stay on the hands but slip off easy when wanted to. I guess I'll trash them though."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/21/2012, 9:47 pm

I nodded"ok, how many poems have you written lately, I have gotten into a little bit of music lately so I would love to here a few of you're poems".

"it's nice, it does seems to glow at certain times though".
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/21/2012, 9:53 pm

I smiled curiously at Aj, wondering what he was going to call me. I wasn't quite sure what I was to him. I liked him a lot, but I wasn't sure what he thought of me.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, but I have to go." I gave a small pout. "I'll see you next time." I gave him a quick hug, then a wave. "Bye bye dad." Then I leave.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/21/2012, 9:57 pm

OOC: Here's a hint: Good. He likes you back. A lot. ~hint, hint~

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 10:01 pm

'This tea is amazing, thank you!' Sirius tells Hestia. He looks at Miranda. 'Your mom is awesome.'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 1:20 pm