A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Mount Olympus - Page 38 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Tromokratis 6/21/2012, 11:48 pm

I smile. "Oh, like the invisibility watch you gave me?"

"Is it infected?"

"Uh....why are snakes your sacred animal or whatever anyways? Aren't they, like, somewhat evil?"

"But if I avoid forests, wouldn't it be fine? Or at least, use normal arrows in the forest?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/21/2012, 11:49 pm

"he must have had some power to save himself then, because he didn't have any burns on himself from what I saw".

"it's good, Alex is probably looking for me though".
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/21/2012, 11:49 pm

"It's okay. I haven't talked to anybody, yet."

Last edited by Ness99 on 6/21/2012, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/21/2012, 11:50 pm

"Ever since she couldn't find Eros, she's gone... Weird." I reply. "Aphrodite was jealous of her." I add. I sit down next to mom. "So... What have you been doing these days, mom?" I ask her.

"I guess I'm a joy to my father then," I tell Hestia. "Hopefully... I haven't seen my father in so long. He was devastated that you left him," I tell her. He actually had a huge breakdown.

"What stores do you go to?" I ask mother. "I go to a regular shoe store, but when I was with dad... I wasn't allowed to go at all,"

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 11:53 pm

"Alright." I get out my I look at the spell then closed my eyes." Σκοινί." The rope appears I look at my mom then back to the rope. I drop it." Σχοινί σε ένα φίδι." The rope starts to Morph into a snake. I bend down and pick up the snake." How I do mom?" I ask hoping to please her.

" oh. So mom do you think that gods and demigods should fight side by side?" I ask.

"Thanks." I inhale and the bees return. " so who are your friends on Olympus.?" I ask.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 6/22/2012, 12:26 am

Kendall wrote:
    Samrenango wrote:"Very dramatic and... A lot of injuries. And busy. Busy because of the drama." I said, thinking about Noonian and Nix. I styled my bangs quickly so that it hid the new scar that ran from my eyebrow to my cheekbone. It made me look... A bit scary and not as... Pretty.
    "You're looking great too! Mom. So, How's it going?" I questioned, fidgeting with my creamy lace shirt, that matched the color with my flats. Please don't ask about boys, please don't ask about boys, I silently pleaded.

Apollo nodded, arms folded across his chest. Something was a bit off about Hazel this time.... "I see.... Why are your bangs positioned like that? You look better with them out of your face."

"Oh, you know, making people love each other with Eros. Fun fun fun." Aphrodite looked over Grace's outfit, nodding in approval. "How's camp?"

Ness99 wrote:"Cool. Well I think I'm gonna go look for one of my friends."

"Alright then. Goodbye, Shawn -- I hope to see you next Solstice. Or maybe in an hour or so?" Athena didn't quite think that would happen, but she could hope.

Zachary wrote:
    "Yeah, we've been dating for a short time though -- well...we had some trouble not too long ago and we broke up, but we're together now and it's been going great." He said, smiling and nodding his head. He then thought for a moment, trying to think of something else he could just talk about with his dad. He didn't know whether or not Zeus cared what Zack talked about.

"If you uh...didn't know I've been delving into a lot of philosophy and stuff for the past four years or so. I've taught myself a lot, like how to be a gentleman - I guess something that came from you - and the sciences. In between those hours I've been training until my arms popped off. I've also learned that I'm a pretty good leader, something else that I must have gotten from you." He just told Zeus. He kind of felt that Zeus should know about Zack and him as a person, but didn't quite feel it was right. What should he do if he just met his dad which this is the first time seeing him?

"Oh, I'm glad. She seems like a very nice girl -- did she come with you to Olympus today?" If so, Zeus wanted to meet this girl. He listened to Zachary's accomplishments with a proud look in his eye, nodding slowly as Zachary finished his little list. He reached over and patted Zachary on the shoulder, assuming the proud air of a parent -- he couldn't do that so often anymore, so he guessed he could pull it out now. "Those are some very good accomplishments, Zachary, but you give me too much credit. It was you that chose to expand on your abilities and personality, and thus made you what you are today. A fine young man."

Charlize Theron wrote:I shrugged. "Well, time zone's fault, I'm tired already. I just came from South Dakota."

I rolled my eyes. I had many reasons to be rude about in that happy day. "Apollo, have you seen my mom? You told her you would visit her." That's how Marissa would probably be in that moment: cringed in an office chair, staring through the window of our texas beach house. Or maybe she would be killing someone. She liked Apollo, but didn't really care about his visits. I just wanted to test Apollo like I did with everyone else.

"Not... Well, not physically."

"Oh, I see. South Dakota's a beautiful place." Persephone nodded, rubbing her arm awkwardly. She hated being stuck in the Underworld -- she was so unsure of how to conduct herself among demigods and the other gods when she returned, having not practiced her social skills in a bit on anything except complaining souls and skeletons.

"I did? I can't visit her, but I could always send her a swan or something.... Don't think she cares about visiting, anyway." Apollo frowned, not sure what Lolita was trying to get at.

"Oh, I see." Hecate nodded, summoning another vial -- this time, of purple liquid. "Hmm.... Do you still have contact with your father?"

greentump wrote:" yes its Derick." i look at her facial expression. " is there something wrong?" i ask unsure

i raise." so mom, hows it been?" i ask. she kind of beautiful.

"Oh, no," Aphrodite replied sweetly, "nothing at all, dear."

Hecate gave Evon a once-over. Hm. "It's been fine." She shook the vial of purple liquid a little, making it fizz. "What about you?"

Demetri wrote:
    I blush slightly. "I was telling her about you."

"Oh, was this the boy in your hypothetical situation, Nia?" Aphrodite asked her. She was trying to be mean -- just trying to get something straight.
    I flipped my bangs back to how they originally were, showing my scar. "Oh," I sighed. "I was trying to hide this ugly scar that ran from my eyebrow to my cheekbone. I feel that it makes me look a little bit scary... And not as pretty," I admitted. Although I was tough, I still had care for my looks.
    "It's all good," More like okay, I secretly thought. "There are a lot of annoying people, though," I said, although there weren't many, more like one, who I didn't name. That annoying person was so annoying that he could amount to ten annoying people.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 1:57 pm

~Attila~ wrote:I smile. "Oh, like the invisibility watch you gave me?"

"Is it infected?"

"Uh....why are snakes your sacred animal or whatever anyways? Aren't they, like, somewhat evil?"

"But if I avoid forests, wouldn't it be fine? Or at least, use normal arrows in the forest?"

"Sort of," Dolos murmured, stroking his chin. "Only, you need a counter potion to take away the invisibility. Smart business decision on Hecate's part.... I freaked out the Muses when they discovered the potion hadn't faded yet."

"Infected? Oh, no, 'course not, but I'll let it heal naturally." Ares shrugged; ambrosia was for sissies.

"In some cultures, sure. But for me, I think they're pleasant." Hermes patted his caduceus as George and Martha curled around his finger, hissing.

"You'd probably hit a few nymphs, which isn't desirable," Hephaestus pointed out gruffly. "Arrow towers out in an open field would be better, but not in a forest. There'd be limited space to move."

Eric11 wrote:"he must have had some power to save himself then, because he didn't have any burns on himself from what I saw".

"it's good, Alex is probably looking for me though".

"Not powers," Brontes muttered, shaking his head. "Probably just good luck."

"Who?" Aeolus looked at Sora blankly.

Ness99 wrote:"It's okay. I haven't talked to anybody, yet."

"P'rhaps you should," Thanatos said to her, rubbing his eye. "Friends are good things to have."

Blazer123 wrote:"Ever since she couldn't find Eros, she's gone... Weird." I reply. "Aphrodite was jealous of her." I add. I sit down next to mom. "So... What have you been doing these days, mom?" I ask her.

"I guess I'm a joy to my father then," I tell Hestia. "Hopefully... I haven't seen my father in so long. He was devastated that you left him," I tell her. He actually had a huge breakdown.

"What stores do you go to?" I ask mother. "I go to a regular shoe store, but when I was with dad... I wasn't allowed to go at all,"

"What have I been doing? Brewing potions, making new spells." Hecate wiggled her fingers, pointing them at Aphrodite like she was about to cast a spell on her.

Hestia nodded solemnly, shutting her eyes. "Usually, they are," she replied softly. "I'm sorry about it, but it's Zeus's rules that we don't stay around for long."

"Any store is fine," Nike said to her, shrugging. "Payless, Tilly's.... The Vans or Nike's stores."

greentump wrote:"Alright." I get out my I look at the spell then closed my eyes." Σκοινί." The rope appears I look at my mom then back to the rope. I drop it." Σχοινί σε ένα φίδι." The rope starts to Morph into a snake. I bend down and pick up the snake." How I do mom?" I ask hoping to please her.

" oh. So mom do you think that gods and demigods should fight side by side?" I ask.

"Thanks." I inhale and the bees return. " so who are your friends on Olympus.?" I ask.

"That's very good," Hecate told him, half-smiling. With a flick of her wrist, the snake morphed back into a rope. "But we'd better not keep snakes around.... Demeter and Aphrodite aren't big fans of them."

"Of course." Demeter nodded her head in Zeus's direction. "Heroes represent the gods, they run the errands that we can't."

"My friends? Demeter, Persephone when she's around. Any nature god, I'd suppose." Aristaeus stared at a space above Delilah's head.

Samrenango wrote:
    I flipped my bangs back to how they originally were, showing my scar. "Oh," I sighed. "I was trying to hide this ugly scar that ran from my eyebrow to my cheekbone. I feel that it makes me look a little bit scary... And not as pretty," I admitted. Although I was tough, I still had care for my looks.
    "It's all good," More like okay, I secretly thought. "There are a lot of annoying people, though," I said, although there weren't many, more like one, who I didn't name. That annoying person was so annoying that he could amount to ten annoying people.

(ooc: Sam, next time the topic's locked, please don't post in it.)

"You still look pretty, though," Apollo said, frowning a bit. "It's not ugly at all. Makes you look... battle-hardened, which is good. Not all people can pull off scars like that."

Aphrodite giggled, pulling out her mirror again. "Annoying people? There're always annoying people, dear. It's just how you deal with them that makes it fun."
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/22/2012, 1:58 pm

"does that happen often?"
    I'm slightly confused "so you never told him?"
    I take my mothers hand an stand up "the only danger you are in is fighting against one another, is it not?"

Post by Guest 6/22/2012, 2:04 pm

Sirius takes a seat and smiles warmly at Miranda and her mother. 'My mom was devastated when Aristaeus left her. It is just part of a demigods life.'
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2012, 2:08 pm

Kendall wrote: "You were born where every other demigod with a goddess mother is born -- or created or appeared in a fireplace, whichever it is. For my children, they're born on Olympus.... But try not to get any ideas from it," Hecate added as an afterthought, "it's common. As to your real father... It's hard to remember your father's name. A German man, I can't check up on him because after you were born, he seemed to disappear. So, I guess that led into you being adopted, since there was no father around to raise you."

My hands started shaking, so I put one in my pocket and with the other one, I tightened my grip on my sword's leather hilt. My hands were white.

- He seemed to disappear? I repeated. How can one disappear? Is he... dead? I asked. Please, what was his name?

I wanted to slap myself again for asking so much questions, but I just couldn't help it. I had to know. My mother was the only one who could help me with this.

Kendall wrote:Demeter blinked, then laughed slightly. "All my children are my favorite children, dear. I don't play favorites very much -- if my children are in trouble I try to help, as much as Zeus will let me. Most of the earth is composed of my children, anyway -- trees and flowers and grass. I'm more of the plant side of 'Mother Nature.' But I love all of my children."

Demeter's wisdom surprised Jana, but she remembered her mother was an allmighty and eternal goddess. Of course she had achieved wisdom in all those centuries.
    Kay was very happy Demeter told her she loved her. She said she loved all her children, which included her.

- I love you, mom, Jana said with a great smile. Oh, may I?

She opened the little bag she had brought with her, put a hand in it and took a single flower out: a white lily. It was the most beautiful and tall lily Jana had ever made grow. It was a giant one, with silky white petals, an elegant and delicate green stem and golden stamina. It was really beautiful, Jana Kay thought, and she hoped her mother would like it.
    She handed it over to her.

- Here you are. I made it grow for you.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/22/2012, 2:09 pm

"Do you ever go down to Earth once in a while to do a few errands, mom?" I ask her. "Who makes the food here, anyways, mother?" I add.

I chuckle. "If you did turn Aphrodite into something. What would you turn her into?" I ask. I was thinking of an ugly animal, like a baboon or something.

"Any store that's close to you. If you want exercise you can run to a far shoe store," I suggest.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Post by Panda Coffee 6/22/2012, 2:10 pm

Kendall wrote:
    Panda Coffee wrote:Snow's eyes lit up as she spotted her mother, lounging by a throne. She used her small size to her advantage to cut through the crowd of campers to the goddess. "Mom!" she called over the din of conversation as she got close.

Kendra jumped a couple of times, her head bobbing above the crowd. She smiled as she saw Apollo, sitting down, no wonder she couldn't see him. She cut through to the edge of the room and made her way in his direction, smiling softly. She came close enough to talk and spoke up hesitantly "Hey Dad."

ReAnne finally spotted her mom and inched along the wall towards her, surprised to find that she was close enough to yell at, even over the yells and conversations of the camper and the gods. She paused right next to the goddess and cocked her head to listen to the healing words she mumbled. "New spells?"

Chione looked up from her watch, seeing one of her daughters trying to move towards her from amidst the crowd. Well, okay. Now she couldn't leave. She frowned, trying to think of the girl's name -- Hope, wasn't it?

Apollo looked at Kendra, still grinning. "Oh, hey there, Kendra. How've you been?"

Iaso looked up from her magazine, delighted in hearing her daughter was here. "ReAnne, why, hello there. Yes, these are new spells. How are you?"

Snow finally slipped through an opening in the crowd and stood face-to-face with Chione. She made sure her face was calm and her emotions under control before she spoke, just loud enough to hear over the steady din of voices. "Hello mother."

Kendra smiled and shrugged "Fine, little busy training and planning mom's funeral." She frowned as she mentioned the last part.

ReAnne smiled wanly "Oh, I'm okay, still studying the spells my friend gave me. I just don't have the skill or power to use them."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 2:18 pm

GavinP wrote: "does that happen often?"
    I'm slightly confused "so you never told him?"
    I take my mothers hand an stand up "the only danger you are in is fighting against one another, is it not?"

"Perhaps it does," Athena mused, tapping her chin. "I wouldn't be surprised if it did, though."

"I hinted at it," Melinoe answered simply, looking from side to side.

Sekhmet nodded, letting her hand fall to her side after helping Xena up. "Yes, it is. Very good.... I didn't think anybody would understand very much."

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:Sirius takes a seat and smiles warmly at Miranda and her mother. 'My mom was devastated when Aristaeus left her. It is just part of a demigods life.'

"Yes, it is," Hestia muttered, finishing her tea. She poured herself some more. "Do you talk to your mortal parents regularly?"

Morgan Landry wrote:
    My hands started shaking, so I put one in my pocket and with the other one, I tightened my grip on my sword's leather hilt. My hands were white.

- He seemed to disappear? I repeated. How can one disappear? Is he... dead? I asked. Please, what was his name?

I wanted to slap myself again for asking so much questions, but I just couldn't help it. I had to know. My mother was the only one who could help me with this.

Demeter's wisdom surprised Jana, but she remembered her mother was an allmighty and eternal goddess. Of course she had achieved wisdom in all those centuries.
    Kay was very happy Demeter told her she loved her. She said she loved all her children, which included her.

- I love you, mom, Jana said with a great smile. Oh, may I?

She opened the little bag she had brought with her, put a hand in it and took a single flower out: a white lily. It was the most beautiful and tall lily Jana had ever made grow. It was a giant one, with silky white petals, an elegant and delicate green stem and golden stamina. It was really beautiful, Jana Kay thought, and she hoped her mother would like it.
    She handed it over to her.

- Here you are. I made it grow for you.

(ooc: So, do you want me to reveal her father's name?)

Hecate thought for a moment, fiddling with her jacket sleeve. "It's easy to disappear.... more than you think. IMs and some of my tracking spells don't work in certain parts of the world..... He's not dead, however. I think his name started with a V or a B...."

Demeter took the flower and examined it closely, with a critical eye. "Beautiful. I haven't seen a lily like this in centuries...." She smiled at her, holding the flower in her hand delicately. She tapped a petal with one finger and held it out to Jana. "Back in the beginning of the world, flowers bloomed without needing fertilizer or mulch or even a mortal's care. They were more beautiful than most of the flowers we have now... Seeing this brings me back to those days."

Blazer123 wrote:"Do you ever go down to Earth once in a while to do a few errands, mom?" I ask her. "Who makes the food here, anyways, mother?" I add.

I chuckle. "If you did turn Aphrodite into something. What would you turn her into?" I ask. I was thinking of an ugly animal, like a baboon or something.

"Any store that's close to you. If you want exercise you can run to a far shoe store," I suggest.

"Sometimes I do... To buy mortal tea." Hestia sipped from her cup -- the tea was now lukewarm. "The food is made by some of the Muses... They make fantastic spaghetti."

Hecate looked at Leon strangely for a moment, then shrugged. "I can't turn her into anything, since it would be pointless.... Gods can turn into whatever they want. basically."

"I could, or I could always just chase Hermes across the world again." Nike jerked her head in Hermes's direction. "Y'know... Steal his shoes."

Panda Coffee wrote:

Snow finally slipped through an opening in the crowd and stood face-to-face with Chione. She made sure her face was calm and her emotions under control before she spoke, just loud enough to hear over the steady din of voices. "Hello mother."

Kendra smiled and shrugged "Fine, little busy training and planning mom's funeral." She frowned as she mentioned the last part.

ReAnne smiled wanly "Oh, I'm okay, still studying the spells my friend gave me. I just don't have the skill or power to use them."

Chione nodded at Snow, looking at her with half-closed eyes. "Hello, Snow. How are you this fine day?"

Apollo paused upon hearing the last part. "Oh... I'm sorry.... I didn't know."

Iaso nodded, shutting her magazine. "With some training, you'll be able to use those spells."
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/22/2012, 2:19 pm

Kendall wrote:"Bring a child of Peitho with you," Persephone suggested. "They're very good at convincing people about... things."

Apollo sighed, shaking his head. "Or maybe I'm not lying at all, Lolita."

Hecate glanced at the vial of liquid in her hand, then at Bella. "So.... Do you have any pets?"

I shrugged. I hade bad relationships with the demigods who were suposed to help me, children of Peitho or Aphrodite. Wasn't that the disgusting moment when your god parent begin asking you intimate stuff? Or they just read your mind in search of those?

"Whatever." I snorted, pulling him out. He called me by my name for the first time, so I wondered if it was a nice moment to ask why the heck he named me like that. Mom told me that wasn't her choose. "Dad, do you know why am I named Lolita?"

I shook my head no. I had no patience with people or pets.

Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 6/22/2012, 2:20 pm

I walk in with Angela and Cassie.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/22/2012, 2:22 pm

"Have you ever fought with Ares?"
    "Well he may have, but i will ask when i get back to camp just to be clear..." I think about not having my own cabin "Mom? How many other kids do you have at camp?"
    "Yeah many wouldn't" I notice nobody else is talking to her with me "Have none of your other kids came to visit?"

Post by Guest 6/22/2012, 2:23 pm

"oh sorry if i offended your friends." i look at the goddess." so what is the powerful spell and potion that you have ever casted made?" i ask so interested.

" oh great." I see Nia and wave her over." you want to see my powers?" i ask so excited.

" ohh so do you and Demeter work together? you know because of plants needed to be pollinated
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/22/2012, 2:30 pm

"Oh, you did that once? Must've been tiring. Hermes is pretty fast with his shoes," I state.

"Well yeah, an example is Zeus. He turned into Amphitryon and he got his son, Heracles or Hercules." I add.

"Oh really?" I ask her. "You already make really good tea..."
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by magnetonrobo 6/22/2012, 2:31 pm

i walk in after tlyer carrying cassie and tommy colse behind
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 2:34 pm

Charlize Theron wrote:
    I shrugged. I hade bad relationships with the demigods who were suposed to help me, children of Peitho or Aphrodite. Wasn't that the disgusting moment when your god parent begin asking you intimate stuff? Or they just read your mind in search of those?

"Whatever." I snorted, pulling him out. He called me by my name for the first time, so I wondered if it was a nice moment to ask why the heck he named me like that. Mom told me that wasn't her choose. "Dad, do you know why am I named Lolita?"

I shook my head no. I had no patience with people or pets.

Persephone glanced at Demeter, a few yards away from her, then back at Jas. "So.... Grow any... nice plants lately?"

Apollo blinked, then shook his head slightly. "No... Why?"

"I see," Hecate muttered, more to herself than Bella. "Do you want to participate in Capture the Flag?"

GavinP wrote:"Have you ever fought with Ares?"
    "Well he may have, but i will ask when i get back to camp just to be clear..." I think about not having my own cabin "Mom? How many other kids do you have at camp?"
    "Yeah many wouldn't" I notice nobody else is talking to her with me "Have none of your other kids came to visit?"

"Of course," Athena muttered, staring at the floor. "I usually win because he thinks brawn's better than brain."

"Maybe four or five," Melinoe estimated, shrugging. "I don't keep track very much."

Sekhmet shrugged. "Nope, none of 'em."

greentump wrote:"oh sorry if i offended your friends." i look at the goddess." so what is the powerful spell and potion that you have ever casted made?" i ask so interested.

" oh great." I see Nia and wave her over." you want to see my powers?" i ask so excited.

" ohh so do you and Demeter work together? you know because of plants needed to be pollinated

"Most powerful spell and potion? Well, those are my secrets. Nothing against you, but I don't want people trying to replicate them." Hecate looked around, a bit anxiously in case somebody were eavesdropping.

"If you want me to," Demeter replied, moving some hair out of her eyes.

"Yes, we do. I help her tend her gardens with my bees." Aristaeus's sleeve was buzzing again, and two bees popped out.

Blazer123 wrote:"Oh, you did that once? Must've been tiring. Hermes is pretty fast with his shoes," I state.

"Well yeah, an example is Zeus. He turned into Amphitryon and he got his son, Heracles or Hercules." I add.

"Oh really?" I ask her. "You already make really good tea..."

"He is... I almost got him by myself, but then Artemis came along and distracted him for me." Nike smiled to herself -- Artemis was sometimes her partner in crime.

"Yes, he did. And a swan once, I believe." Hecate scratched her chin, staring up at the ceiling.

"I brew tea for most of the gods," Hestia said. "They like the home-y feeling they get."

Post by Guest 6/22/2012, 2:36 pm

'Have not seen them or contacted them since I arrived at Camp a couple months ago.' Sirius tells Hestia. He takes another sip of the tea. Gods, it was delicious.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/22/2012, 2:39 pm

I ignored the question. I was feeling dizzy, and really tired.

"Well, I hate my name, and mom told me she didn't choose it."

I shrugged. "I would die in a few minutes. I'm not experinced enough."

Last edited by Charlize Theron on 6/22/2012, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female
    Number of posts : 25506
    Registration date : 2010-03-20

Post by Wisey 6/22/2012, 2:39 pm

i was still sleeping in justin's arms and angela was walking quietly next to tommy looking at all the people
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2012, 2:40 pm

Kendall wrote:(ooc: So, do you want me to reveal her father's name?)

Hecate thought for a moment, fiddling with her jacket sleeve. "It's easy to disappear.... more than you think. IMs and some of my tracking spells don't work in certain parts of the world..... He's not dead, however. I think his name started with a V or a B...."

OOC: Tell her his first name: Widukind.

BIC: My breath got easier as Hecate said he wasn't dead. My real father was alive somewhere out there! He was alive! My usual smile spread on my face again and I released my grip on my sword.
    But the fact she had forgotten his name made me feel uncomfortable. Was his name so easy to forget? Was the name of a person you have loved so easy to forget? I shifted my feet, looking down.

- Where do you think he might be? I've heard of this Lotos casino... Do you think...?

Kendall wrote:Demeter took the flower and examined it closely, with a critical eye. "Beautiful. I haven't seen a lily like this in centuries...." She smiled at her, holding the flower in her hand delicately. She tapped a petal with one finger and held it out to Jana. "Back in the beginning of the world, flowers bloomed without needing fertilizer or mulch or even a mortal's care. They were more beautiful than most of the flowers we have now... Seeing this brings me back to those days."

Jana Kay flushed hard under the compliment and bowed a bit. This was the most beautiful compliment she had ever got! she thought.

- Thanks, she whispered. That's very kind of you.

She pushed her braid over her shoulder against her back and looked at her mother. She really loved this woman; she didn't care if she was a goddess or not. She was just the loving mother she had always dreamt of, even if she wasn't always there. But that didn't bother Jana Kay, she perfectly knew gods weren't supposed to spend much time with their children, and on the other hand, they had other things to do. She understood her mother's action perfectly well, and she was glad for the attention she had from her. It was just what she had asked for, and every time she made offerings for Demeter, she did it with great love.
    She looked up shyly at her mother.

- Mom..., she shyly started, may I hug you?
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by magnetonrobo 6/22/2012, 2:41 pm

i look at angela " do you want to wake cassie up so i can go see my dad"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content